Brave shipping vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Brave shipping vore game

Postby Aickavon12 » Tue May 17, 2022 9:59 pm

I'm actually following the creator on twitter and while they are slow to release a new update they are still actively working on the game and the next boss fight promises internals!
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby wariodude128 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:57 pm

Wait, you can make a game in RPG Maker in first person? This could be the answer to some of my plans... heheheh.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Wed May 18, 2022 4:35 pm

Trubot527 wrote:i know this is a necro, but I just made a translation and thought I'd post it here.

https://mega.nz/file/5jASAaiL#CzHsqf3Pt ... IFFIk2LPoM

Thank you very much for the translation. It's still pretty rough in spots I see a lot of text overflowing, but it's a big step up from the nothing we had.

Aickavon12 wrote:I'm actually following the creator on twitter and while they are slow to release a new update they are still actively working on the game and the next boss fight promises internals!

Has the creator discussed dropping another demo? Or maybe when the game would be available for purchase? I still think this project has great potential and I would probably throw money at it if I could. Looking through the twitter posts the various girls he's shown off make me very excited for more.
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trubot527 » Wed May 18, 2022 4:44 pm

Wanderer wrote:
Trubot527 wrote:i know this is a necro, but I just made a translation and thought I'd post it here.

Thank you very much for the translation. It's still pretty rough in spots I see a lot of text overflowing, but it's a big step up from the nothing we had.

Yeah sorry about the overflowing, but some of the text boxes just can't fit all of the translated text, and I'm too lazy and dumb to compact the sentences and improve their grammar.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby olen » Wed Jun 08, 2022 1:56 pm

Has anyone found a way to reach the mermaid/eel girls in the cave?
olen
New to the forum

Postby stranger2005 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:42 am

Do you plan to continue translating new versions?

If you don't let me know maybe I could pick it up; my Japanese skills are moderately good, so I could probably give it a try.

I don't know how to translate RPG Maker games though, so maybe you could give me a quick overview of how it's done.

It would be fun to try my hand at translating something.
stranger2005
New to the forum

Postby Trubot527 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 12:02 pm

stranger2005 wrote:

Do you plan to continue translating new versions?

If you don't let me know maybe I could pick it up; my Japanese skills are moderately good, so I could probably give it a try.

I don't know how to translate RPG Maker games though, so maybe you could give me a quick overview of how it's done.

It would be fun to try my hand at translating something.

If I get my hands on a newer version then yeah, I'll translate it.
Though I should say I'm not good at hunting down updates myself.
Trubot527
Participator

Postby Oceansire » Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:11 pm

Like was mentioned before, it's fairly apparent the dev is aiming for a full release of the game rather than updates with chunks of content. They're fairly quiet on the status of their work (combined with the fact translators tend to work poorly at the best of time) but based on what I've seen them hint at, most of the smaller enemies are complete at this point and they're now working on the boss scenes. No date has been given, but based solely on what they've said, I'd probably expect a few more months before we see progress on this one.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Zephyr231 » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:35 am

According to his latest tweets, the game will be completed in August if I'm not misunderstanding.
Zephyr231
Been posting for a bit

Postby Oceansire » Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:46 pm

Zephyr231 wrote:According to his latest tweets, the game will be completed in August if I'm not misunderstanding.

Looks like it, granted they say they'll go into overdrive if it bleeds into September.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby therusted » Fri Jun 17, 2022 8:55 am

hello does anyone have a save file near a mermaid?
also does anyone know how to get up the plataform with the girl before the fairy boss?
therusted
Somewhat familiar

Postby Oceansire » Fri Jun 17, 2022 6:13 pm

therusted wrote:hello does anyone have a save file near a mermaid?
also does anyone know how to get up the plataform with the girl before the fairy boss?

Neither of those are available in this release of the game. I wrote a walkthrough that contains all the existing content on a different forum, let me see...

Spoiler: show
When you start off and leave you manor, go right and walk between the two guards in front of the exit. You'll go through a castle area and speak with what looks like the queen, who gives you a sword in Legend of Zelda fashion. You leave the castle, leave the town on the opposite side where the two guards are posted next to, and head out to a dungeon (it auto-teleports you there and puts you in front of the tutorial boss chamber so no brain or second hand required). You'll face off against a demon queen who's health bar makes Andre the Giant look like an anorexic toddler and doesn't even remotely care you're repeatedly slamming a magic sword into her. You hit her twice in a quick time event, and she shrinks you. Her scenes are nice teases to ease you into the game, some light mouth play and some insertion, while her death scene is her slamming her ass down on top of you repeatedly. It looks pretty solid but it's nothing special here. Just run up to her throne and you'll fall into a pit in front of it.

Following this, you enter a maze-like area where some textboxes basically tell you "don't let the monsters see you or they'll vore you faster than you swallow down burgers". Simple enough, similar to most games of this genre, but the first person element makes Insides look almost easy. There are two basic enemies in the forest, fairies and alraunes.

- Fairies are very basic, they hover in one spot and spin 90 degrees in a cycle, basically looking for anything that crosses their direct line of sight within a few spaces. Simple enough to avoid until the dev puts them in corridors you can't look down without walking in front of, and by the time you see the fairy they've likely noticed your presence and hit you like a shovel if you don't immediately start running. On the bright side they're easy to escape, often requiring only one 2nd-level escape skill (see ahead for combat guide). They basically hold you in their hand like a doll and start licking away at you special place till you either wiggle free or accept you're just here for the vore scene and surrender because their damage is next to nothing. You die, select the BOTTOM option, and it plays the death scene where the fairy chokes you down like she's getting paid to do it.

- Alraunes are a little trickier. For those not versed in monstergirl-ology like the rest of us cultured and sofistikated folk, an alraune is a plant girl who's upper body (and usually her waist and privates because we can't not give the flower genitals) is sticking up out of a giant lotus-looking flower. Generally immobile (although I swear I've seen them scoot over a single tile just to grab you when you walk by), they have a special ability where they shoot out random balls of gas around them that'll basically force your character to walk into them and engage combat if touched. Hard to avoid in hallways but the pathing sucks sometimes and you'll just walk into walls for a second before they wear off. The concerning part is if they catch you. Unlike the fairies, each Alraune generally requires three 2nd-level escape skills or a 3rd-level escape skill and a 2nd level-escape depending on your luck. I generally recommend using the 2nd-levels only unless you're absolutely desperate to escape and have mana to spare. The Alraune is also vore based and will lick, taste, tease, and even rub you against her very sizable chest while savoring your flavor with her eyes closed. Her death scene is the same as the fairy, but she's much larger and swallows you down like a small piece of candy at best.

I absolutely suggest engaging these enemies with full mana otherwise you'll be having a very bad time when they start licking you and draining your mana almost faster than you can recover it. Your goal in this is to progress through the first stage comprised solely of fairies, find an exit against one of the back walls (and get treated to a brief appearance of the new boss capturing a tiny, more on her later), and enter a tiny village. Obviously this means literally nothing to us illiterate non-weebs who haven't studied the blade or Japanese, so we just ignore everything here and walk to the far back. Easy enough, I'm sure those Tinies had nothing relevant to say to chads like ourselves. We progress ignorantly and blind forward into the second area, which is a nightmare. The Alraunes are introduced here, and the fairies have been placed in corridors which will almost certainly ensure you get captured. You basically need to just wander around to one of the far back corners of the map and find a second exit.

You'll be shoved out back into the first area, but on an elevated platform. DO NOT DROP DOWN FROM HERE, AND MAKE SURE YOU SAVE OTHERWISE YOU WILL NEED TO REPEAT THE SECOND AREA. Don't ask me how I know. Go into the exit on your right and you'll enter the bosses' private chambers where you'll hear the sounds of her giving her tiny captive the best and last orgasm he'll ever have. Go around to the far side and brace yourself, or don't because there's no point to actually beat the boss fight because there's nothing after her. You've now entered the maze of the Pixie, a much larger and far more dangerous (as well as significantly sexier) version of the fairies.

- The Pixie starts off by following you into the maze after you go around her. The idea is to basically try and navigate through without her capturing you, although it's an absolute nightmare to try because she'll generally loosely follow you even if she hasn't seen you, and there's so many dead ends it's effectively impossible to beat it on your first try without her trapping you once. When she picks you up, you get placed between her absolutely massive chest in third person view where she'll proceed to squeeze, smush, and otherwise push you to your breaking point using her exceptional assets. She'll also sneak a lick in every now and then. Escaping her is extremely difficult, but once again there's no real point as there's no content after her. Go through some of the third person scenes and give up, and you'll be treated to the promised land. Your view goes from third person to first, where you're surround by her breasts on both sides of you while she looks down at you. There's a ton of breast play, oral teasing, at least three orgasms, and finally a vore scene followed by an excellent audio clip of her innards. Exceptionally worth, I highly recommend experiencing it in the game for optimal suspense even if you can't read whatever the hell she's saying.

Easy enough, right? NOPE, combat mechanics time. It's actually surprisingly simple once you understand how it works. Much like the last game this dev made, your enemies will place you in a pin with a round timer on it. Your goal is to escape this pin by pushing that timer down to zero using struggle moves while your opponent drains your mana that you need to use your escape moves and will add a round or two every time. It's basically a tug of war but all the rope is in the opponent's arena. Their power increases as the fight goes on and they gain lust, and you lose more and more mana while using your abilities and getting licked. Going into fights against the Alraunes without a full bar is tedious to extremely difficult, and outright suicide against the Pixie.

So, what tools do you have? Well, the first option is an attack that just serves to embarrass you. Use it regularly if you enjoy feeling humiliated, which I think applies to most of us so I suppose this is actually an excellent feature. The second option opens a struggle menu, which consist of three options and are your means of escaping the girls. There are three tiers of struggles, which I refer to as 1st, 2nd, and 3rd-level escapes. The first costs just 100 mana and will remove three rounds of pin, which is excellent for escaping fairies and getting that last little bit on Alraunes and the Pixie. Level two costs 500 mana and will remove 5 rounds, obviously significantly more expensive but this should be your go-to option for normal escapes against Alraunes. Level three costs a whopping 1,500 mana and will remove 8 rounds, but is generally only useful against the first succubus boss to immediately escape her before she enters sicko mode. Don't use level three unless you have a really good reason, as you'll generally burn through your entire mana pool with a single use and feel really dumb while digesting in someone's belly. Simple enough, moving on.

As far as I can tell, the third option opens a menu with a single option that costs 1,500 mana. I've used it a few times and noticed it gives you a single round of a status effect. I THINK it negates damage for one round but I'm not certain, and it's a shit use of mana compared to three 2nd-level escapes to remove 15 turns of pin. The fourth option is your other main combat tab and contains three options. The most important one is the option with a heart icon, which instantly kills you and sends you straight into the vore scenes. Less important are the two other abilities that are actually used for combat. The one on the left will restore 15% of your health and 10% of your mana, and can be used every single round. Expect to be spamming this when your absent-mindedness sends you into a combat with 0 mana. The one on the right is a more powerful version that restores 30% of your health and 15% of your mana (I think, mana may be more) but can only be used once every 5 actions (which includes enemy actions). You'll be going between these and struggles if you're trying to escape.

The last two options are less important. The fifth guards and reduces damage, which is nice if you want to see all the various animation in a single fight. The last option opens an inventory screen full of items in Japanese that I'm sure are very useful, if only we had big enough brains to understand them. As far as I can tell, the fruit heal 400 mana, the white potions heal 1000 health, the yellow potions heal 2400 health and 1200 mana, and the pages exist to confuse my small smooth brainlet. No idea what they do, feel free to experiment if you want. And that's all there is to combat!

All in all, I'd say it's an excellent starting demo and speaks volumes as to what the developer is capable of pushing out. I'm excited to see what comes next, when the bar has already been set this high.

... I was definitely in some kind of mood when I typed this up.
Oceansire
Been posting for a bit

Postby Godzilla515 » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:49 pm

Does anyone know what happened to this game?
Godzilla515
New to the forum

Postby secretish » Tue Sep 13, 2022 3:11 pm

Godzilla515 wrote:Does anyone know what happened to this game?

The maker hasn't tweeted anything since late July. Previously, I think they did say they expected it to be done in August or maybe September, but since they haven't said anything in a while, it could be anywhere from almost done or not as close as they thought. Worst case, something could have happened to them, but they have gone a while without tweeting before, so they could just be fine and either finishing up or delayed.
secretish
Been posting for a bit

Postby eatme152 » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:43 pm

Nice, thanks for the translation, I'm going to check this out now.
eatme152
Been posting for a bit

Postby killerwolf6 » Tue Jul 11, 2023 12:45 pm

Bit of an update on this game, https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3515/article/908192

To sum it it up (keep in mind this is my interpretation of what the dev is saying based off of google translating the post they made, I could be getting things wrong)

They plan on releasing what they have done on august 8, initially this was planned be the release of the finished game, but do to hardware failure, the dev lost a lot of progress. Sadly it seems like the dev doesn't intend to finish the game, instead restoring as much content as they can by august 8 and then moving on to a new project.
coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Jul 30, 2023 10:26 pm

new statement released on ce-in.dlsite today its only a google translate, but there is still hope

"Since then
I've been doing some repairs and rebuilding, and the game part is about 80% before the final boss.
Maybe we can release it as a game.
So, although it is incomplete, I will publish it and try to complete it at a later date.
I want to complete it! It's better for people to come later.

We will be able to focus on fixing bugs, test play, and checking the operation for the rest of the week ."
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby killerwolf6 » Sat Aug 19, 2023 7:51 am

coffee coffee COFFEE!!!
killerwolf6
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Godzilla515 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:39 am

Got anyone a guide on how to get through the stupid forest maze with the first boss? I just can't reach the exit and the map doesn't really help at all.
Godzilla515
New to the forum

Postby iepie122 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:56 pm

Godzilla515 wrote:Got anyone a guide on how to get through the stupid forest maze with the first boss? I just can't reach the exit and the map doesn't really help at all.

http://imgur.com/a/R4UaeSZ
this was posted on the twitter of the maker of the game.
iepie122
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game