Brave shipping vore game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Brave shipping vore game

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:29 am

Stumbled upon a rpg maker game that does so in 1st person that comes with a free demo that i thought i would share a link to download. The game is in Japanese, however the game creator posted that he didnt care if someone translated it (machine or otherwise) as they said it was beyond them to do so.

From what i can tell of the game so far, is very vore-centered, with lots of mouth/tongue play. The controls are wonky and take a lot of getting used to as you need to change your orientation on the fly and (for me) if you are rushing a corner and turning, you will float past doorways, this is especially noticeable when you are facing the 1st true boss of the demo. The minimap provided in game is sorta helpful, but not something you should rely on as it doesnt show roadblocks. Every time you encounter an enemy your level will go down, yes i said down. So stealth is advised, but through the maps are items that can increase your level. Just felt i should warn people about the level drain as i didnt really notice it until i had lost several levels. The animations in battle and during defeat scenes are of very good quality.

Found the game at: https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/3515/article/480627
tgcidolfus
Participator

Re: Brave shipping vore game

Postby Wanderer » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:07 pm

looks interesting, lots of dialogue and I speak no Japanese, but I muddled my way through the intro and the first tutorial encounter, so far I'm totally lost in the forest, but I am having fun feeding myself to the greedy guts of those fairies. Playing around with combat I can't find a way to "lose" to the fairies besides using the surrender skill, you seem to get passive regen that just trumps whatever they're doing and after a few turns of using pretty much any ability that doesn't seem to be healing I seem to just get away from them. I'd like to encounter the other enemies of the demo if you can give any advice. I'd agree that the controls are janky, but this could be a very fun oral focused game if we could get a translation going
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NightRoller » Sun Jun 06, 2021 8:56 pm

Learning Japanese, I might someday be able to contribute to a sort of translation, maybe

Or maybe I'm biting off more than I can chew again.

At any rate, I want to keep tabs on this.
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby tgcidolfus » Sun Jun 06, 2021 9:39 pm

Wanderer wrote:looks interesting, lots of dialogue and I speak no Japanese, but I muddled my way through the intro and the first tutorial encounter, so far I'm totally lost in the forest, but I am having fun feeding myself to the greedy guts of those fairies. Playing around with combat I can't find a way to "lose" to the fairies besides using the surrender skill, you seem to get passive regen that just trumps whatever they're doing and after a few turns of using pretty much any ability that doesn't seem to be healing I seem to just get away from them. I'd like to encounter the other enemies of the demo if you can give any advice. I'd agree that the controls are janky, but this could be a very fun oral focused game if we could get a translation going

just beware of the constant level drain you suffer, it will make the 1st true boss encounter very rough/tedious unless you decide to cheat your stats/items, unless a map/walkthrough guide pops up on where to path as it can get VERY confusing later when you are feeling rushed or low on healing items as the 1st boss seems to maphack your location every so often and will fly directly to you very quickly, forcing more encounters with her.... My 1st clear i lost over 25 levels just from the shear number of times she caught me while figuring out the maze.
tgcidolfus
Participator

Postby Monopolus » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:00 pm

I wish I actually knew...ANY Japanese....the fact you can do a first-person RPGMaker game blew my mind, I really hope there's a translation soon.
Monopolus
???

Postby Creaturedude » Sun Jun 06, 2021 10:29 pm

Leaving a comment so that I can come back later. This sounds cool, and I’m curious to see these faeries. :3
Life is really fucking hard. It would be so much simpler if I were ass and tit fat.
Creaturedude
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby whatsoooever » Mon Jun 07, 2021 3:38 am

tgcidolfus wrote:just beware of the constant level drain you suffer,

AFAIK the third submenu's abilities let you get 1/3/5 levels.
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby Heretic01 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:21 pm

Anyone have a save post first boss battle? I can't even figure out how the combat is supposed to work.
Heretic01
Been posting for a bit

Postby whatsoooever » Mon Jun 07, 2021 7:47 pm

Heretic01 wrote:Anyone have a save post first boss battle? I can't even figure out how the combat is supposed to work.

Saves, should you need them. Should have all enemies. One of the first saves is before the first boss I think. https://mega.nz/file/Zk4mXZjC#rcpwucwIG ... c1WxzcUHzw

You can't "win", only escape and run away. You can run out of combat by pressing Shift.

Pink bar is your "libido", monsters try to fill it up, if they do, you start to take massive damage.

First menu is attack, no idea what that does.

Second menu is some sort of boost that uses up stamina. This is also the move that lets you escape.

Third menu gives you level ups. Some monsters level you down when they grab you. Either do this or find one of the several level boosting items.

Fourth menu is regaining stamina and giving up (the move with the heart icon).

For the first fight, use 4th menu 1st option (the green one, restores stamina) then spam 2nd menu options/1st menu. Walk into the throne to escape, there is nothing else to do in that room.

Overall I recommend taking your phone, launching Google Translate in camera mode and pointing it at the screen to get at least a bit of explanation, since the game does tell you all of this stuff.
whatsoooever
Been posting for a bit

Postby Krieg » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:19 pm

Thought I'd point out something, after a bit of digging in the www/data folder, there's "Translations_en", anyone figured a way we could actually use it since it's quite comprehensive?
Krieg
Participator

Postby Lonewolf » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:04 pm

tgcidolfus wrote:
Wanderer wrote:looks interesting, lots of dialogue and I speak no Japanese, but I muddled my way through the intro and the first tutorial encounter, so far I'm totally lost in the forest, but I am having fun feeding myself to the greedy guts of those fairies. Playing around with combat I can't find a way to "lose" to the fairies besides using the surrender skill, you seem to get passive regen that just trumps whatever they're doing and after a few turns of using pretty much any ability that doesn't seem to be healing I seem to just get away from them. I'd like to encounter the other enemies of the demo if you can give any advice. I'd agree that the controls are janky, but this could be a very fun oral focused game if we could get a translation going

just beware of the constant level drain you suffer, it will make the 1st true boss encounter very rough/tedious unless you decide to cheat your stats/items, unless a map/walkthrough guide pops up on where to path as it can get VERY confusing later when you are feeling rushed or low on healing items as the 1st boss seems to maphack your location every so often and will fly directly to you very quickly, forcing more encounters with her.... My 1st clear i lost over 25 levels just from the shear number of times she caught me while figuring out the maze.

Do you have a save file for after you beat the maze? I really cant be bothered fighting the fairy 50 times only to get leveled drained to death and forced to start over. Navigating the maze is a nightmare.
Lonewolf
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThotPrime » Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:22 am

from what i found after getting past the fairy boss there isn't any content only a candy building I assume its where the demo ends unless i'm missing something involving the npcs and a way in as I cant read Japanese to actually check
ThotPrime
New to the forum

Postby Varduke » Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:16 am

Ok first of all thanks for sharing the game here.

Second I am the definition of plug and play. I have no code skills whatsoever, but I have done some trial and error with the game and I can share what I have learned.
(possible spoilers ahead)

After character creation, your character will wake up in their house. behind the house is a castle with a princess in the throne room that will start the main questline.

The first enemy is a tutorial boss. From what I can tell combat is separated into 2 parts. A regular-sized fight, which consists of running away while your stats recharge and pressing the space bar in time to defend/counter-attack. You have 3 bars at the lower righthand corner of your screen. The top orange one is your HP if this drops to zero you die. Then below you have a green bar and a pink bar. The green is a spirit/stamina bar. The pink is for pleasure. In the tutorial boss when your pleasure goes to 100 you will get to the next phase of the fight. Both of you will teleport to the middle of the room and the boss will shrink you. From here you can get caught by the boss to view her fight and loss states, or you can run to the hole in the floor in front of the throne and run away to continue the game. If you stay the game will try to explain mini combat. While a tiny, the girl will hold you for a set number of turns according to a lighting bolt symbol in the middle of the screen. The girls have roughly 4 actions each. one will extend the grip timer, one will damage the player's hp, one will raise the player's pleasure meter, and the last will increase the girl's own pleasure meter. Girls with a pleasure meter over the halfway point will tend to use a powerful move that does a combination of 2 of these types of action.

The player's actions are as follows.
starting from left to right at the bottom of the screen.

The first category: basic attack, this reduces the grip timer by a set amount based on your sword strength.

Second category: spirit escape, using your green bar you spend energy to rapidly decrease the grip timer(3 different levels with different costs) on Higher difficulties these actions cost more energy.

Third category: Level Recovery, On lower difficulties this boosts level, on higher difficulties it seems to reduce the rate at which levels are lost.( I am not sure this is still something I am attempting to figure out).

Fourth category: Combat recovery, these skills don't cost anything, instead, they are on a cooldown. These skills will give you back some hp and reduce your pleasure bar. The third option in pink is the surrender button.

Fifth category: Pass turn ( At the lowest difficulty this either regenerates stamina or the lowest difficulty has a passive auto regen I am not sure which)

Sixth category: Item usage: this will let you access your inventory items.

The next part of the game is escaping through the fairy forest.

One thing to note about this area other than avoiding the girls to progress is that some plants can be picked up with spacebar to serve as medicine items. Specifically the leafy fern. you will have to pull one out to progress out of the first room of the forest.

I have encountered 3 other girls so far. The fairy girl, the plant girl, and the fairy boss. I have seen 2 other girls in an extra area underwater, but could not figure out how to get to them. Looking at the game creators blog, it looks like they are an eel girl and mermaid. It would seem that after the Fairy boss, there is a Cake castle area, but I have not found a way to get inside so I assume that is where the demo ends.

As a side note, I could not figure out any NPCs except for one. In certain areas, there is a robot who will let you access your bank, tp you to a previous zone, and change your difficulty level.
Varduke
New to the forum

Postby Krieg » Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:21 am

ThotPrime wrote:from what i found after getting past the fairy boss there isn't any content only a candy building I assume its where the demo ends unless i'm missing something involving the npcs and a way in as I cant read Japanese to actually check

Ran it through google translate on my phone, it's indeed the end of the demo. So far it has the 2 bosses, plant and small fairy enemies.
Krieg
Participator

Postby supascoopa1 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:45 am

Okay, damn, I really tried for about 40 minutes but I cant get translator++ to work with rpgmaker MV cause the encryptions too good. I wasn't even gonna play the game, lol. Anyways, I do know how to machine translate rpgmaker vx ace games pretty quick, so if you ever need an RMVXA game translated just send the files my way in pms (does this site have those? i dont interact much)
supascoopa1
New to the forum

Postby Aickavon12 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:36 pm

So I used the google translate app on the phone to get the 'jist' of most of it. But yes, basically the fairy boss is the end of the demo for any who got past that lag-fest and are confused.
This song is dedicated to Eka.

Never gonna give you up! Never Gonna let you down! Never gonna run around, desert you!
Aickavon12
???

Postby Raiden264 » Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:43 pm

The first scene is pretty god-like. If most of the game is like this, it's definitely going to be one of the best games out there imo. The only things I have against it are the controls are a bit strange, and the first person view is kinda disorienting. Those aren't really too much of a big deal though, because I'd imagine people would get used to it after a while, kind of like playing regular first person games for the first time. I haven't translated much of the game yet so can't speak to the storyline, but i'm loving it so far without a doubt.
If ya like the stuff I make please support me on SubscribeStar! Unlock new content here...https://subscribestar.adult/raiv
Raiden264
Participator

Postby Circle0Trick » Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:17 am

I'm not translating the game or anything, but I translated the skills you start with so you can have an idea of what's going on in this demo:
CommonEvents.json.txt
common events. has like one change
(215.5 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
Skills.json.txt
mostly starter player skills
(90.55 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
System.json.txt
translate the menu. mostly.
(8.01 KiB) Downloaded 81 times

You'll need to remove the ".txt" part of these filenames and replace the originals of the same name in the data folder in the www folder. probably back up your originals first.

I might not actually be translating the game/demo, but please do let me know if something I did seems seems off.
Circle0Trick
Somewhat familiar

Postby Trubot527 » Tue May 17, 2022 7:54 pm

i know this is a necro, but I just made a translation and thought I'd post it here.

https://mega.nz/file/5jASAaiL#CzHsqf3Pt ... IFFIk2LPoM
Trubot527
Participator

Postby ShyQtess » Tue May 17, 2022 8:19 pm

Trubot527 wrote:i know this is a necro, but I just made a translation and thought I'd post it here.

https://mega.nz/file/5jASAaiL#CzHsqf3Pt ... IFFIk2LPoM

Excellent reason for the necro, tbh
ShyQtess
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game