My Twine\Quest Vore Story Works

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

My Twine\Quest Vore Story Works

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Jun 06, 2021 2:45 pm

It has been awhile since I've produced and uploaded anything to this site. But I've been dabbling around making Quest and Twine based stories for awhile now, as after I've done quite a few regular stories for my gallery, I got nostalgic for the days I made interactive stories long ago on writing.com.

So I will use this thread to release all the stories I feel have enough reading to keep people engaged for a little bit, and have a decent enough endings to make it fun.

I mainly write human vore based characters and stories. Shrinking and same-size. Mainly F/M, with some F/F on occasion. In other stories I'm working on, I do delve into cooking vore which can have M/F. I also have stories in the works that deal with mostly human type animal girls.
I do have a lot of stories in the works, so the list down there will grow and vary.

Enjoy and let me know what you think.

This is what I have uploaded so far:

Shrunk In Your Apartment Building
https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... t-building

High School Of Hunger: High School Is Hard When It's Easy For Girls To Eat You
https://textadventures.co.uk/games/view ... to-eat-you
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: My Twine\Quest Vore Story Works

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Mon Jun 07, 2021 8:11 pm

I'm quite impressed with these. Aside from some minor gramatical/spelling errors and at times slightly stilted dialogue, I think you've done a really good job!

I did find myself enjoying 'High School Of Hunger' a lot more than 'Shrunk In Your Apartment Building', as I felt it had a lot more detail & effort put into the characters & endings.

The only thing I was a bit dissapointed to not see was some kind of optional disposal/post vore scat setting, as that tends to be a big bonus for me in any vore game. Not that you should feel obligated to add this kind of thing if you're not comfortable with it, that's just my personal preference.

I'd also love to see these finished, particularly 'High School Of Hunger' as they both eventually all end in unfinished paths instead of a conclusive ending.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwallowMe » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:56 am

VigorousJazzHands wrote:I'm quite impressed with these. Aside from some minor gramatical/spelling errors and at times slightly stilted dialogue, I think you've done a really good job!

I did find myself enjoying 'High School Of Hunger' a lot more than 'Shrunk In Your Apartment Building', as I felt it had a lot more detail & effort put into the characters & endings.

The only thing I was a bit dissapointed to not see was some kind of optional disposal/post vore scat setting, as that tends to be a big bonus for me in any vore game. Not that you should feel obligated to add this kind of thing if you're not comfortable with it, that's just my personal preference.

I'd also love to see these finished, particularly 'High School Of Hunger' as they both eventually all end in unfinished paths instead of a conclusive ending.

Yeah, I need to get in the habit of imputing each chapter into a word processor, instead of just trying to read over and catch everything. Twine doesn't have a spellcheck error identification function, so errors can slip by unnoticed.

'High School Of Hunger' is the one that is the latest I've worked on, so it has a bit more work into it. Though the degree of style and work put into stories depends on the kind of story I'm working on. HSoH has more effort as that is what I was going for. 'Shrunk In Your Apartment Building' is a work where I was trying to get more pages out in less time. I like seeing progress quickly, but with a story like HSoH, it takes a half hour to an hour for each page to write, depending on what I'm going for, while I remember SiYAB, it was 15min to 30min depending.

I work with a limited window when I work on these stories, like 2 hours a day if I'm feeling like writing.

On the scat, that's not going to happen with my works, as it isn't something I'm into. If it isn't something I'm into, chances are basically 100% it isn't going to be in one of my stories.

I'm mainly into shrunken\giantess, same size, which will either be F\M or F\F. Cooking which will be M\F and F\F, (F\M if shrunk). I don't do hard vore other than just saying something of that nature happens, but don't do descriptors of it(I leave that to the reader's imagination). I really only do oral vore for the most part, with basic digestion, though with some stories, I've been known to do reformation. And as can be seen with these stories, I like the idea of the prey adding to the woman's body, not serious weight gain, just accentuating of curves.

I also only do human for the most part, with mostly human monster\animal girls being featured in a work I'll be posting soon. I would have two such works, but one I work I was really getting into writing, is lost for all eternity, as I was writing it before I knew Twine's weird save function, before I knew that Twine just keeps things in a browser cache, that is why a story stays where it is when you just close Twine without saving, but everyone that works with it needs to know that real saving is done by clicking Archive on the main page of the program and saving an current archive of all stories. The reason I one work is lost completely is that I didn't know about this, and after working for weeks on a story, while working on it, there was a power outage, which ended up erasing the browser cache, so the whole story is lost. While the story file still existed, since the cache was erased, the story didn't open anymore.

But, again, I'm hoping to have updates, and new stories posted, if not this week, next week. I'll do my best to close up loose ends to parts of stories, I'm still in the old habit from my writing.com days, where I think of many branches and put them all down, as place holders for all my ideas, to remind me, and if I write them I do, and if I don't I don't. It is a hard habit to break. Maybe I should just run an outline for each story in a word processor, and list possible branches for certain pages, but not put them on the page yet.

But, in the end of my ramblings here, I'm glad you enjoyed my work.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:52 pm

Same for me, really loved High School Of Hunger and a bit less Shrunk In Your Apartment
it has better writing, description, story....
my only complain would be that the digestion part in a scene is too fast and not descriptive with no real dialogue...
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby SwallowMe » Sat Jun 12, 2021 10:49 pm

Nayko93 wrote:Same for me, really loved High School Of Hunger and a bit less Shrunk In Your Apartment
my only complain would be that the digestion part in a scene is too fast and not descriptive with no real dialogue...

It all depends on what you mean by digestion part. I could see about stretching those bits out with a bit more banter, but actual descriptions of digestion and such, I'm not much for that, maybe I can add descriptions of gurgling sounds and such, but I wouldn't go beyond that. Other than that, if you are looking for seriously detailed or graphic digestion, that really isn't my thing. Basically what gets me with vore is the act of eating\swallowing, and the brief time in the belly before digestion starts, anything beyond that I just enjoy basic description of how the woman's body used the nutrients in the end.

A full digestion account just isn't my style, as I only write what I'm into.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Sun Jun 13, 2021 1:24 am

SwallowMe wrote:
Nayko93 wrote:Same for me, really loved High School Of Hunger and a bit less Shrunk In Your Apartment

It all depends on what you mean by digestion part. I could see about stretching those bits out with a bit more banter, but actual descriptions of digestion and such, I'm not much for that, maybe I can add descriptions of gurgling sounds and such, but I wouldn't go beyond that. Other than that, if you are looking for seriously detailed or graphic digestion, that really isn't my thing. Basically what gets me with vore is the act of eating\swallowing, and the brief time in the belly before digestion starts, anything beyond that I just enjoy basic description of how the woman's body used the nutrients in the end.

A full digestion account just isn't my style, as I only write what I'm into.

Nah, I'm not talking about graphic digestion , just some dialogue between character, some description of the pleasure or pain , the emotion , the feeling, love,sadness,fear,excitation...and then you end with a simple unconsciousness

a good exemple of what I'm talking are the vore scene in monster girl quest
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game