What has better vore/wg mods, skyrim or fallout 4?

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Postby 123alfonzo123 » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:22 am

As the thread title states, what do you all think is better, im looking for a combo of wg and vore
123alfonzo123
New to the forum

Re: What has better vore/wg mods, skyrim or fallout 4?

Postby Vennaya » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:28 am

wg?
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby BoxxFoxx » Thu Jun 10, 2021 12:36 am

WG as in WeightGain.

Skyrim, not even a contest. Skyrims WG mods like WeightMorphs and the new versions of Refactor are a lot more customisable and without as many technical issues as their Fo4 counterparts.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Postby markdf » Thu Jun 10, 2021 2:41 am

BoxxFoxx wrote:WG as in WeightGain.

Skyrim, not even a contest. Skyrims WG mods like WeightMorphs and the new versions of Refactor are a lot more customisable and without as many technical issues as their Fo4 counterparts.

Not cool. :lol:

Fallout 4 will get there soon. More powerful scripting engine, more powerful animation system, and dialogue is for chumps.
markdf
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ArcaneSigil » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:32 pm

Fallout has very few "non-realistic" mods like vore and such for console, PC is more open to things like that because PC is more "personal". I think the whole reason behind Console Mods not having nude mods and other things like that is because consoles are more likely to be "used by the whole family" where as PC is "Personal Computer" so it's only used by one person. Less risk of... say... your six year old brother loading up a game you play frequently and basically getting a face full of giant boobs or naked ass.
Just a wolf lookin' for some fun. I like all sorts. Just... don't eat me.
ArcaneSigil
---

Postby Macross » Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:57 pm

ArcaneSigil wrote:Fallout has very few "non-realistic" mods like vore and such for console, PC is more open to things like that because PC is more "personal". I think the whole reason behind Console Mods not having nude mods and other things like that is because consoles are more likely to be "used by the whole family" where as PC is "Personal Computer" so it's only used by one person. Less risk of... say... your six year old brother loading up a game you play frequently and basically getting a face full of giant boobs or naked ass.

More so it is that the mechanisms by which you can add content to a console "officially" are controlled by the console manufacturers. So you're left with two options; either some form of jailbreaking to let you add unofficial files, which has a lower user base because there are inherent risks to it, or go through official content platforms, which substantially limits content range because there is the implication that anything on them has the approval of the manufacturer, so they don't want to deal with anything even remotely controversial.
Macross
Somewhat familiar

Postby wetcardboardbox » Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:14 am

It's honestly going to depend a lot an what you want from it. I like that the creatures in Fallout have a hotter vore potential (mutants deathclaws and yao guai are way better than trolls and dragons IMO), but I just like the way Skyrim Devourment looks and works a lot better than anything for Fallout.
wetcardboardbox
Somewhat familiar

Postby 123alfonzo123 » Fri Jun 11, 2021 3:53 pm

What about together, wg + vore
123alfonzo123
New to the forum

Postby BoxxFoxx » Fri Jun 11, 2021 7:28 pm

123alfonzo123 wrote:

What about together, wg + vore

Then it just gets even more skewed. For specifically WG + Vore you're looking at a straight comparison between Devourment Refactor for Skyrim and FalloutVore3 / Voremersion for Fallout4.
Not even a contest, FalloutVore is fundamentally flawed and has numerous bugs that have went years without fixes. Even just in terms of basic usability Refactor is better despite the bugs some patches can have.
In FalloutVore, the WG system there doesn't play nice with any other mod that alters sliders via script and is limited to only Vore, regular food consumption is entirely unrelated. I'll spare you the rest.
I also go by Gaz
BoxxFoxx
Somewhat familiar

Return to Vore game