[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.53

Postby daeway » Fri Dec 03, 2021 2:52 pm

A couple questions, why do you want to save Gabby from Sunny?
Do you have plans for the character (imagine if Gabby ate Alice? I'd BUY that mod!)?
Do you like the character? If so, will the player and Gabby become best friends like with Sam and Emma?
Are you interested in doing something like this for other characters, such as saving Anita from Sam, the Vore is Murder gal from the cop, Emma from Betty, and so forth?
daeway
Participator

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Dec 04, 2021 3:20 pm

v0.6 is live! This update adds visuals for Day 6, including a whopping 13 vore scenes! See OsmiumOrchid's original post for more details.

Now for a bit of bad news: I didn't receive enough Kisekae character submissions to run the contest. I still plan to stick to my word and convert the best submission I received, this punk cutie created by user Vigorous Jazz Hands, into a playable character in the next version.
Raven.png
Raven.png (33.73 KiB) Viewed 2581 times

daeway wrote:A couple questions, why do you want to save Gabby from Sunny?
Do you have plans for the character (imagine if Gabby ate Alice? I'd BUY that mod!)?
Do you like the character? If so, will the player and Gabby become best friends like with Sam and Emma?
Are you interested in doing something like this for other characters, such as saving Anita from Sam, the Vore is Murder gal from the cop, Emma from Betty, and so forth?

Eh, it's mostly because Gabby garnered a great deal of player sympathy, and I figured I'd give those players a chance to save her! It's intended to be a one-shot change to the game with no further interactions with Gabby after her "goodbye" scene on Monday night.

BigMan34 wrote:Now I can't even get any characters to show up when I create a new game, I just get stuck with the default background forever. I've deleted the game and redownloaded and I'm still having the same issue any suggestions?

That's bizarre... Try running the game from the command line:

smva.exe -logFile Player.log

This will create a file called Player.log - send it to me and I'll see where the game is failing.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSoulessGem » Sat Dec 04, 2021 8:07 pm

Damn, beyond can't wait for the disposal mod.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby ELSCHNY » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:14 pm

Okay I suppose is a new bug because in the previous version this "fight" was working fine, so here i go:
At thursday if you go to hunt and go upstairs that encounter is bug. First of all the image of the girl (don't remember the name) doesn't show up, second, if you can eat her, her image gets stuck (only her feets are visible) and third when you are alredy fighting her, neither the image of you with a big gut or her in your stomach appear and the text that comes after you eat her (the one that always says something like "you overpower your prey" and all of her individual text for the fight) keeps looping.
Now if you think I'am done you are wrong, same find happend if, in the same day, instead of going upstairs you go downstairs (a little different but is almost the same bug).
Note: you can still fight her but is very annoying plus that fight is kinda of diffucult so unless you are a M, don't go for her (for now atlest)

Pd:
LOVING THE VISUALS FOR THE NEW DAY :-D
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby ThisUserIsFake » Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:52 am

So first of all, love this game. I can't do text only so the visuals make this hands down my favorite game on here.

Not sure if this is a bug with the base game update or the visual version, but when I randomize the character name for Tabletop Club, it restarts the entire scene instead of just generating a new name. I'm almost positive previous versions just spit out a new name without having to go thru the whole sequence again. It doesn't restart the day, just everything after I click the "go to club" button.

Also, all of the scenes with Nicole are broken. None of the visuals load, and I had to skip through every text box from the beginning of the encounter after each choice I made while trying to digest her.
ThisUserIsFake
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:46 am

Need help: I downloaded the new version and tried putting the Vore is Murder mod in the mods folder but when I load the game, the mod part doesn't appear, like the protest. Is it normal or?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xentinova » Sun Dec 05, 2021 8:13 am

It seems like the aftermath mod isn't working again. I get the text but no background or sounds
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:20 am

Thanks for the bug reports, the text probably changed on the Nicole scenes and I need to go back and re-keyframe them. The tabletop issue is weirder but I'll take another look at it for v0.61.

Souls6 wrote:Need help: I downloaded the new version and tried putting the Vore is Murder mod in the mods folder but when I load the game, the mod part doesn't appear, like the protest. Is it normal or?

It sounds like the mod isn't loading properly - make sure you've followed the install instructions.

Xentinova wrote:It seems like the aftermath mod isn't working again. I get the text but no background or sounds

Which scene(s) specifically does this occur on?
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Thanks for the bug reports, the text probably changed on the Nicole scenes and I need to go back and re-keyframe them. The tabletop issue is weirder but I'll take another look at it for v0.61.

Souls6 wrote:Need help: I downloaded the new version and tried putting the Vore is Murder mod in the mods folder but when I load the game, the mod part doesn't appear, like the protest. Is it normal or?

It sounds like the mod isn't loading properly - make sure you've followed the install instructions.

Xentinova wrote:It seems like the aftermath mod isn't working again. I get the text but no background or sounds

Which scene(s) specifically does this occur on?

All of them, and I made sure to load and place the mod correctly. The second time I got the background, but the character I picked wasn't in it, neither was the sound
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sun Dec 05, 2021 1:52 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Thanks for the bug reports, the text probably changed on the Nicole scenes and I need to go back and re-keyframe them. The tabletop issue is weirder but I'll take another look at it for v0.61.

It sounds like the mod isn't loading properly - make sure you've followed the install instructions

Nope. Went to the link. Downloaded it. Took the zip file and moved it to the data>mods folder. Doesn't work still.
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:09 pm

Xentinova wrote:All of them, and I made sure to load and place the mod correctly. The second time I got the background, but the character I picked wasn't in it, neither was the sound

I'm unable to replicate this bug. Try running the game from the command line:

smva.exe -logFile Player.log

This will create a file called Player.log - send it to me and I'll see where the game is failing.

Souls6 wrote:Nope. Went to the link. Downloaded it. Took the zip file and moved it to the data>mods folder. Doesn't work still.

Well, that's your problem right there. You need to place the contents of the zip file in that folder, not the file itself.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 5:19 pm

Ran into a few instance of infinite loops on days 5 and 6 when trying to eat sadie on day 6 or go hunting on day 5
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:35 pm

zinx43267 wrote:Ran into a few instance of infinite loops on days 5 and 6 when trying to eat sadie on day 6 or go hunting on day 5

I did too, same day
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:09 am

zinx43267 wrote:Ran into a few instance of infinite loops on days 5 and 6 when trying to eat sadie on day 6 or go hunting on day 5

Strange. What do you mean by infinite loops - does selecting one option bring you back to the start of a previous scene, or the same scene? I'm afraid I haven't been able to replicate the issue so far.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Fri Dec 10, 2021 3:14 am

Anunnaki wrote:

Strange. What do you mean by infinite loops - does selecting one option bring you back to the start of a previous scene, or the same scene? I'm afraid I haven't been able to replicate the issue so far.

on day 5 when you go hunting and go to eat either nicole or amelia, it just keeps looping back to the moment the player starts eating them and never progresses further
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Susuko » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:28 pm

What is the difference between this SMVA and the other SMVA?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Fri Dec 10, 2021 2:49 pm

zinx43267 wrote:
Anunnaki wrote:

on day 5 when you go hunting and go to eat either nicole or amelia, it just keeps looping back to the moment the player starts eating them and never progresses further

I noticed an oddity but not a loop. It goes back to the 'beginning' but you can proceed to the next turn of the attempt each time, so it's like a text display issue rather than a loop, it's going back to the beginning of the text each time. You will read through the description of the swallow and each combat turn every single time.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby memeology » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:06 pm

Is there a way to import or export save files so I can use them on different devices?
memeology
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:01 am

DroolingPred wrote:It goes back to the 'beginning' but you can proceed to the next turn of the attempt each time, so it's like a text display issue rather than a loop, it's going back to the beginning of the text each time. You will read through the description of the swallow and each combat turn every single time.

Ah, I think I know what's happening here, the game reacts like this when there's an error in the browser layer. Now that I know where to look, I'll tackle that this weekend!

memeology wrote:Is there a way to import or export save files so I can use them on different devices?

Saves -> Save To Disk will produce a file that can be imported into either the browser or visual version of the game.

Susuko wrote:What is the difference between this SMVA and the other SMVA?

This is still OsmiumOrchid's game, with no text or gameplay differences - just the addition of graphics and audio to what was originally a text adventure.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby JDandAliProductions » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:35 am

This is by far my favourite game with the visuals and mods added, I'm loving the look of the new playable character that will be coming soon cause she looks like me
If you wanna support what I do then please check out my Patreon, I'm working on a novel series too https://www.patreon.com/AliRenegade
JDandAliProductions
Participator

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game