[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.5

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Sep 22, 2021 10:29 pm

ELSCHNY wrote:Do not know if it's a bug but in the 5th day when you go training with Mina (if you promise to do it the day before), when she gets a change of clothes and then you eat her, inmediatily after that her clothes changed again to her everuday clothes. Also when you regurgitate Mina she appears with her everyday clothes

Yup, that's a bug, thanks for the report!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby TheSoulessGem » Thu Sep 23, 2021 10:15 am

Is the disposal mod updated for day four and five?
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 7:17 am

TheSoulessGem wrote:Is the disposal mod updated for day four and five?

Was gonna ask the same. The Sunny eating and digesting you scene didn't seem to have disposal afterwards.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Xentinova » Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:20 pm

TheSoulessGem wrote:Is the disposal mod updated for day four and five?

If not I hope it will be soon
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Fri Sep 24, 2021 5:25 pm

Ah, yeah, I still have to update The Aftermath for days 4 and 5. It's possible I'll get it done this weekend, but work has been kicking my butt lately so I can't offer a firm commitment.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:30 am

Not sure if I should ask, but are there any weight gain scenes if you fail to get out of a belly intentionally or not? Got to a point with one of the girls at the pool where my girl was digested and the game just kind of ended and brought me back to square one. If not part of the plan, then that's fine.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Bright » Sat Sep 25, 2021 8:57 am

Those artbreeder images are amazing.
Visit my artblog?
Spoiler: show
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Vola » Wed Sep 29, 2021 8:41 am

I am playing and i don't know how to put it in full screen... anybody ?
Vola
Been posting for a bit

Postby ELSCHNY » Fri Oct 01, 2021 1:52 am

There is something that I had been wondering since you update the game to the 5th day, are you gonna start with that other game that occurs in the same universe tha this one?
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby luke1401 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 3:52 am

ELSCHNY wrote:There is something that I had been wondering since you update the game to the 5th day, are you gonna start with that other game that occurs in the same universe tha this one?

Which game?
luke1401
Participator

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.52

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:35 am

Just updated with a new method for mod loading, which fixes an infinite loop some players were encountering. Please let me know if you were having issues, but mods are now loading successfully for you!

wariodude128 wrote:Not sure if I should ask, but are there any weight gain scenes if you fail to get out of a belly intentionally or not? Got to a point with one of the girls at the pool where my girl was digested and the game just kind of ended and brought me back to square one. If not part of the plan, then that's fine.

Unfortunately the original game (usually) ends shortly after the player is digested. That being said, if you're into disposal, check out my mod The Aftermath (linked in the first post), whose scenes often do include some references to the predator gaining weight.

Bright wrote:Those artbreeder images are amazing.

Thanks! I'll eventually create one for each major character and get them in-game, but it's not my top priority at the moment.

ELSCHNY wrote:There is something that I had been wondering since you update the game to the 5th day, are you gonna start with that other game that occurs in the same universe tha this one?

luke1401 wrote:Which game?

Yup! I'm actively working on Internal Affairs, the vore-themed detective story which takes place in the same "cinematic universe." Expect a teaser soon-ish!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vola » Sat Oct 02, 2021 5:56 pm

Vola wrote:I am playing and i don't know how to put it in full screen... anybody ?

Ummm... nobody knows then ?
Vola
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jed » Sun Oct 03, 2021 3:58 pm

Is there currently any plans for Mac support, and if so, any way to help?
Jed
New to the forum

Postby FutureBellyAche » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:40 pm

Really looking forward to the update for the aftermath mod. The Mina scene is something I'm dying to see. Favorite scene in the whole game.
FutureBellyAche
Participator

Postby zinx43267 » Mon Oct 11, 2021 2:38 am

I got the latest update, but it won't go past day 1. It gets stuck at the starts of day 2.
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:02 am

Anyone got plans for a nudist mod?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Oct 14, 2021 3:34 pm

Jed wrote:Is there currently any plans for Mac support, and if so, any way to help?

Unfortunately not, Macs are a pretty closed system software-wise and I don't have a developer account to post it on the store - nor could I get one without providing personal info to Apple.

OptimisticDinner wrote:Really looking forward to the update for the aftermath mod. The Mina scene is something I'm dying to see. Favorite scene in the whole game.

It's on its way! I just finished writing Day 4 of The Aftermath today and Day 5 shouldn't take nearly as long.

zinx43267 wrote:I got the latest update, but it won't go past day 1. It gets stuck at the starts of day 2.

Gonna need more information on what exactly goes wrong and when. Does the game freeze, does dialog simply refuse to advance, is there a loop somewhere...?

zinx43267 wrote:Anyone got plans for a nudist mod?

Unfortunately that would require a ton of work to go back and re-export every single character pose with the clothing disabled.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Mon Oct 18, 2021 5:10 am

zinx43267 wrote:I got the latest update, but it won't go past day 1. It gets stuck at the starts of day 2.

Gonna need more information on what exactly goes wrong and when. Does the game freeze, does dialog simply refuse to advance, is there a loop somewhere...?

Dialog refuses to advance after sleeping at the end of Day 1
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:43 pm

zinx43267 wrote:

That seems to have been a running issue, either click "restart day" once you have gone as far as you can, or save then reload. Hope that helps.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby zinx43267 » Tue Oct 19, 2021 4:12 pm

Panzershark wrote:
zinx43267 wrote:

That seems to have been a running issue, either click "restart day" once you have gone as far as you can, or save then reload. Hope that helps.

already tried that, didn't work
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game