[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6

Postby Dongers » Mon Dec 13, 2021 8:23 am

Where is the download link for Kisekae with vore bellies? I can't find it on the first page.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Dec 13, 2021 10:11 am

Dongers wrote:Where is the download link for Kisekae with vore bellies? I can't find it on the first page.

It's available upon request because it takes some steps to use properly. PM me and I'll get you set up with a copy.

JDandAliProductions wrote:This is by far my favourite game with the visuals and mods added, I'm loving the look of the new playable character that will be coming soon cause she looks like me

Hey, thanks! It brightens my day to hear that people are enjoying this. Here's a preview of the new character's poses:
mary5.png

The update should be ready later this week, with many bugfixes and code hooks for loading external asset bundles. What this means for you, the user, is that character options beyond the first four can be delivered as separate DLC so you only need to download the characters you're interested in playing, saving bandwidth and hard drive space. (And yes, the implication is that there may be more playable characters later!)
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tom180 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:02 pm

I'm putting the mods like you said and it's showing the text but it's not showing the images. How do I fix it? I could really use some help if anyone knows how.
Tom180
New to the forum

Postby zinx43267 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:53 am

i know it would be a pain in the ass to do, but would a furry mod be possible?
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:40 pm

Still getting looping text glitches and broken sequences
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Phorcyz19 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:36 pm

Are Kisekae import codes for the existing characters available for modders? It seems hard to try to recreate the entire character from scratch.
Phorcyz19
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Dec 22, 2021 12:07 am

Currently trying to get the v0.61 update, plus an update to The Aftermath, out before Christmas.

Tom180 wrote:I'm putting the mods like you said and it's showing the text but it's not showing the images. How do I fix it? I could really use some help if anyone knows how.

Can you send me a screenshot of the issue? I've never seen this happen before. Make sure you've fully extracted the contents of the mod zip file and maintained its folder structure.

zinx43267 wrote:i know it would be a pain in the ass to do, but would a furry mod be possible?

No.

Xentinova wrote:Still getting looping text glitches and broken sequences

Can you be more specific? Where do the issues occur? The update coming later this week *should* fix occasional issues with Cherry's and Sadie's scenes, but if there are others I'd like to know about it.

Phorcyz19 wrote:Are Kisekae import codes for the existing characters available for modders? It seems hard to try to recreate the entire character from scratch.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to redistribute the vanilla characters since they were designed by OsmiumOrchid, let me ask and get back to ya! (By the way, your fanart of the game is pretty incredible!)
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby gva274 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 9:13 am

I think you may have mentioned a linux port at some point, is that still in the works?
gva274
Been posting for a bit

Postby Tom180 » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:55 pm

Anunnaki, I can’t send a screenshot but I can tell you what I’m doing. I extracted the folder then moved it into mods then I open one of the mods drag the one that has your default browser by it (mines is chrome) then move it out of it’s folder and put it in the mods folder. When I open the game it has the options and scenes but it doesn’t show characters. Is there something I did wrong?
Tom180
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:13 pm

gva274 wrote:I think you may have mentioned a linux port at some point, is that still in the works?

Yup! Should be ready sometime soon after the v0.61 release, definitely before the new year.

Tom180 wrote:Anunnaki, I can’t send a screenshot but I can tell you what I’m doing. I extracted the folder then moved it into mods then I open one of the mods drag the one that has your default browser by it (mines is chrome) then move it out of it’s folder and put it in the mods folder. When I open the game it has the options and scenes but it doesn’t show characters. Is there something I did wrong?

Yes. You are not supposed to change the folder structure that's in the mod archive in any way. Both the .html file and the folder with the same name as that file must be placed directly inside your mods folder.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Wed Dec 22, 2021 7:23 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Currently trying to get the v0.61 update, plus an update to The Aftermath, out before Christmas.

Tom180 wrote:I'm putting the mods like you said and it's showing the text but it's not showing the images. How do I fix it? I could really use some help if anyone knows how.

Can you send me a screenshot of the issue? I've never seen this happen before. Make sure you've fully extracted the contents of the mod zip file and maintained its folder structure.

zinx43267 wrote:i know it would be a pain in the ass to do, but would a furry mod be possible?

No.

Xentinova wrote:Still getting looping text glitches and broken sequences

Can you be more specific? Where do the issues occur? The update coming later this week *should* fix occasional issues with Cherry's and Sadie's scenes, but if there are others I'd like to know about it.

Phorcyz19 wrote:Are Kisekae import codes for the existing characters available for modders? It seems hard to try to recreate the entire character from scratch.

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to redistribute the vanilla characters since they were designed by OsmiumOrchid, let me ask and get back to ya! (By the way, your fanart of the game is pretty incredible!)

If Hannah eats you on day one, and usually if you go to the toilet when already digesting another person
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby jasamprn » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:20 am

Oh right, I hit a dead wnd with the ViM mod if I try to go to the fountain right at the start (The text says you go the demonstration and you can progress. I tryed a re-install, and removing the mod fixed it an some other random bugs throughout.).
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby NovaDragn » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:39 pm

I cant find when Hannah eats you:(
NovaDragn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Thu Dec 23, 2021 6:11 pm

Xentinova wrote:If Hannah eats you on day one, and usually if you go to the toilet when already digesting another person

I managed to replicate the first bug but not the second. It'll be fixed in v0.61, thanks for the discovery!

jasamprn wrote:Oh right, I hit a dead wnd with the ViM mod if I try to go to the fountain right at the start

Oof, that's an early one! Thanks for finding it, I'll get that fixed in v0.61.

NovaDragn wrote:I cant find when Hannah eats you:(

Check the guide in the main SMVA thread.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Purpleguy235784 » Sat Dec 25, 2021 9:53 pm

I downloaded the new version and it won't even open.
Purpleguy235784
New to the forum

Postby ELSCHNY » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:16 am

I found another bug, on Tuesday if you don't eat Gina and go to your room, when Emma step out of the bathroom her image is different
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2021-12-26 041303.png
ELSCHNY
Been posting for a bit

Postby darkdino » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:34 pm

I'm just chilling waiting for the aftermath.
darkdino
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Dec 27, 2021 2:01 am

Sorry for the delays on v0.61, been a crazy hectic holiday season. It'll definitely be done by the new year! In the meantime, you might enjoy today's update to The Aftermath, bringing a total of eleven new disposal scenes to Day 6, five pred and six prey. You'll also meet a girl named Rita with... unusual interests, and maybe catch a couple cameos from familiar modded faces.

Purpleguy235784 wrote:I downloaded the new version and it won't even open.

Need more information. System specs would be a good start, as would be a description of what exactly happens - does a window pop up and then vanish, does your computer stutter...?

ELSCHNY wrote:I found another bug, on Tuesday if you don't eat Gina and go to your room, when Emma step out of the bathroom her image is different

Ah, thanks! I think I already know what's causing that and can fix it real quick-like.

darkdino wrote:I'm just chilling waiting for the aftermath.

It's here, hope ya like it!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:45 am

will multi-prey for the player ever be a thing
zinx43267
Somewhat familiar

Postby zinx43267 » Mon Dec 27, 2021 9:02 am

also how do you encounter rita
zinx43267