[Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.6.5

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.3

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:53 pm

Anunnaki wrote:I have, however, graciously been given permission to develop a game of my own which takes place in the same "cinematic universe" - it's a detective story called Internal Affairs, and you can find a teaser image earlier in this thread.

I look forward to this. The protest scenario in the beginning was well done and felt just as much a part of the game as the rest.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby lypo » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:10 pm

[quote="Anunnaki"]I hate that I even have to ask this, but for those of you who are experiencing the Day 1->2 or 2->3 issues, have you replaced or edited the smva.html file in any way? That's turned out to be the culprit in at least one case so far.

I haven't edited or changed anything. The only thing I did was put the mods in.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby aem » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:38 pm

aem wrote:Hey, I don't have any interest in the original game so I'm not sure what it's up to but I can tell this is updating faster than the original, what's your plan for when you catch up to it? Focus on making mods? Expand shit out? Continue it yourself?

Sigh. No, I'm not going to "continue it myself," as I am neither the original author (who is still actively working on the game) nor a member of the official writing staff. I have, however, graciously been given permission to develop a game of my own which takes place in the same "cinematic universe" - it's a detective story called Internal Affairs, and you can find a teaser image earlier in this thread.[/quote]

Oh that was for another game? I thought it was just for another mod like vore is murder, sick, I'll be excited to see it
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby Anunnaki » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:23 pm

Okay, so I think I might have figured out the end-of-day issue, and it's a weird one. Those of you who are experiencing it, would you characterize the computer you're playing on as relatively slow overall?

I ask because (technical talk incoming) communication between the embedded browser layer and the VN wrapper is inherently asynchronous, and it's possible that on very slow hardware certain methods could execute out-of-expected-sequence - in which case I'd have to totally overhaul the current token-based communications architecture.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Winny » Sun Aug 01, 2021 5:36 pm

I'm experiencing problems getting from day 2 to 3, computers from 2012ish.
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby lypo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:11 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Okay, so I think I might have figured out the end-of-day issue, and it's a weird one. Those of you who are experiencing it, would you characterize the computer you're playing on as relatively slow overall?

I ask because (technical talk incoming) communication between the embedded browser layer and the VN wrapper is inherently asynchronous, and it's possible that on very slow hardware certain methods could execute out-of-expected-sequence - in which case I'd have to totally overhaul the current token-based communications architecture.

Yeah. I'm playing on my old laptop from 2014.
lypo
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rayo » Sun Aug 01, 2021 8:20 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Okay, so I think I might have figured out the end-of-day issue, and it's a weird one. Those of you who are experiencing it, would you characterize the computer you're playing on as relatively slow overall?

That could be the case. I spoke up about this earlier on Discord a few days back if you remember.
While I don't see my laptop as old or slow, it's certainly dated I suppose

The specs for my laptop are:
Intel Core i5-7200U (2.5GHz with 3.1GHz turbo boost)
NVIDIA GeForce 940MX with 2GB Dedicated VRAM
8 GB DDR4 Memory
256 GB SSD

I hope that helps
Rayo
---

Postby Dotsu » Sun Aug 01, 2021 9:58 pm

Sadly i can not play the update as i am on linux an i can not get it to run thorugh wine.

If possible could you make a linux build when the game is developed more? (I ask because unity can export games for linux an i think it would be nice to be able to play again.)
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Anunnaki » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:38 am

Seems fairly likely that this is a synchronicity issue then, I'll test the fix on some older hardware. Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports!

Dotsu wrote:If possible could you make a linux build when the game is developed more?

Yeah, I'll get a Linux build out once the current major bug is resolved!
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby Xentinova » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:36 am

I would think so? It's a Lenovo X230 Yoga ThinkPad Laptop...don't know if that's old
Xentinova
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dotsu » Mon Aug 02, 2021 12:42 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Seems fairly likely that this is a synchronicity issue then, I'll test the fix on some older hardware. Thanks to everyone who submitted bug reports!

Dotsu wrote:If possible could you make a linux build when the game is developed more?

Yeah, I'll get a Linux build out once the current major bug is resolved!

I really appriceate that! Sorry i had to ask i tried my best with WIne if you need any help with unity an linux i can try my best to help!

Also i started using your mod for Kisekae got any tips for vore games?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby BUMBLING » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:33 am

I'm using the visual mod for the game and I am trying to add the VIM mod. I read that you needed the HTML file along with the extracted zip contents in your data folder/mod folder. The issue I'm having is finding the HTML file. When I extract the file all I get is the backgrounds folder, girls folder, and scenes.json JSON file, there is the Microsoft edge HTML file but that file didn't work. It did work by itself, it launched into a Microsoft browser window but I'm trying to use it with the visual mod. Unless the mod doesn't work with the visual mod? All I did was unzip the mod folder and copy/paste all the contents still in the folder into the data/mod folder, nothing else. Let me know if I am doing something wrong there please.

I had another issue in the game while using the visual mod, when I go to sleep on the first day it glitches and stays stuck on my last comment box, once I restart the day though it works and says "September 2nd" like I believe it should. But once I go to sleep on the second day the same glitch happens and it becomes stuck on the last comment box except this time when I try to restart the day it doesn't work and stays stuck on whatever comment was said before I went to sleep. I thought that I might have unzipped a batched file so I redownloaded it and unzipped a brand new one but the same issue happened. Please let me know if there is a fix to this or not.
BUMBLING
Been posting for a bit

Postby Pathal0ne » Fri Aug 06, 2021 7:48 am

By the way in the ViM mod vimeo video i noticed the bellies have more jiggle to them how did you do that?
Pathal0ne
New to the forum

Postby princedrake » Fri Aug 06, 2021 9:59 pm

why do my game doesnt have any picture at day 4?
princedrake
Been posting for a bit

Postby Rayo » Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:53 pm

princedrake wrote:why do my game doesnt have any picture at day 4?

Day 4 and beyond haven't been done yet
Rayo
---

Postby Anon293 » Mon Aug 09, 2021 5:10 pm

I'm 99% sure that I put the correct mods in the correct folder, and my mods folder looks like the example picture you provided, but I don't know how to run the game with the mods working. Whenever I try to run the game, it does so normally as if no mods are installed. Is there a step I might have missed or maybe I'm opening the game from the wrong place... idk
Anon293
Been posting for a bit

Postby Keachie » Thu Aug 12, 2021 11:50 pm

Same thing is happening with me I’ve got them in the right folders and all but it’s not working
Keachie
New to the forum

Postby Anunnaki » Sat Aug 21, 2021 4:42 pm

Just checking in to let y'all know I'm not dead or anything. Now that the craziness has died down at work, I'm planning to release an update to my Vore is Murder mod early next week, which will add five new scenes (three where the players is prey, two where she is the pred) to Day 3. After that, bugfixes are at the top of my priority list.
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Aug 23, 2021 4:56 pm

Good to hear!
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: [Visual Novel, F/F] Saint Miluina's Visual Academy v0.3b

Postby Anunnaki » Tue Aug 24, 2021 4:07 pm

Finally updated this! My mod "Vore is Murder" now adds five new scenes - two pred and three prey - to Day 3. You'll meet a new character if you choose to go hunting that afternoon: a shy but brilliant senior named Anna, who needs "test subjects" for her startup's product. Voracious hijinks naturally ensure.

You can find it here: https://mega.nz/file/jEJTVYhQ#PB-NG-teR9az3xCwu350Sy_FgsvhNRoKkXhb_Fhef04
And an updated version of The Aftermath (that's the scat one, just to let you know) which adds support for Anna's scenes: https://mega.nz/file/uApAhJqT#tg_6mSxRaxZVynq64sFvskT4KnD-dzntRsCsG9ZCcEw

Spoileriffic guide:
Spoiler: show

• To access the new content, leave Escapism on Day 3 without getting eaten by Bree. You'll have an option to go hunting in the afternoon.
  • To escape from Anna, have a conversation about things she'd find interesting - either how the Gurgl works (both options), or what inspired her to invent it.
  • Isabel is a tricky fight. Keeping her level of frustration around the starting range (3 or 4) is ideal; 5 or 6 is okay; outside that range, you're asking for a stomachache. Taunting increases her frustration, naturally, but in this fight massaging will drop it. She also gains frustration when she's damaged or the acids rise, and loses it when she makes progress.
  • To get Anna's multiprey scene, you'll need to disappoint her as a lab assistant while having four or more hearts with Emma. (Poor, poor Emma)
Anunnaki
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game