Devourment Spell Tomes

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Spell Tomes

Postby SpaceLemon » Thu Jun 17, 2021 9:33 pm

ABOUT

Adds spell tomes for Devourment Refactor spells.
All spell tomes are sold by Mia at the College of Winterhold.

Download:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18046-devourment-spell-tomes/

Devourment Refactor:
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16933-devourment-refactor/

INSTALLATION

Install like any other mod. Just make sure it loads after Devourment Refactor.

ADDED SPELL TOMES

Augmentation (Other)
    Augmentation (Self)
    Bellyport
    Craniovore
    Diminuation (Total)
    Diminuation (Other)
    Diminuation (Self)
    Enhanced Secretion
    Fatal Surrender
    Force Feeding
    Heimlich's Alimentary Reversal
    Hungry Bones
    Raise Dead
    Rapid Digestion (Other)
    Rapid Digestion (Self)

NOTES

Let me know if there are any bugs or if you have any suggestion. I'm new to modding, so I can't promise I can fix it, but I'll try.
I only made spell tomes for spells, and not for powers or abilities. I have not changed any of the spells' functionality.

Up-to-date for Devourment version 6-14-21.

CHANGELOG
Spoiler: show

6-15-21
    Removed Analsorbance (it's broken)
SpaceLemon
New to the forum

Re: Devourment Spell Tomes

Postby Reekesz » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:18 pm

So when I have the spell tome for "craniovore" my game crashes upon opening my inventory.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby calin22 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:26 pm

Could you explain what these various spells do? (i'd test it out but I don't want to reinstall Skyrim just to test lol)
EAT ME, FIGHT ME, GIVE ME A HUG!!!
calin22
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpaceLemon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:36 pm

calin22 wrote:Could you explain what these various spells do? (i'd test it out but I don't want to reinstall Skyrim just to test lol)

All of the spells already exist in Devourment Refactor, and you get most of them with the Vore Magic I and II perks. I just turned them into books because that's how I prefer to get them.

However, as a quick rundown:

Augmentation enlarges the target by %30, while Dimunation shrinks the target by %30 (both are meant more for micro mode)
    Rapid Digestion speeds up digestion
    Enhanced secretion increases your stomach acid damage (in practice, it's a lot like rapid digestion that only works on live prey)
    Bellyport teleports all npcs in a small area that fail to resist into your stomach
    Fatal Surrender seems to apply a calm effect that makes an npc willing to be vored, possibly through dialogue
    Heimlich's "Forces the target to regurgitate their live prey" (according to the game files, I haven't used it yet)
    Hungry Bones is like necromancy for digested skeletons (only works if you set npc scat type to bones)
    Force Feeding is a spell you cast twice, and the first npc will attempt to vore the second npc
    Raise Dead is similar to Hungry Bones, and seems to have additional effects, but I'm not sure what they are (another spell I haven't used yet)
    Craniovore lets you "Teleport directly into an enemy's brain." whatever that means

I'd recommend asking for more info at the Devourment page.
SpaceLemon
New to the forum

Postby SpaceLemon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:40 pm

Reekesz wrote:So when I have the spell tome for "craniovore" my game crashes upon opening my inventory.

Ah, I thought I fixed that. I'll look into it some more, but perhaps avoid it for now.

If you can get a NetScriptFramework crash and post it (in a spoiler, please), that would help.
SpaceLemon
New to the forum

Return to Vore game