A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:41 pm

Hey everyone. Look who decided to make another friggin vore game.
Before I go any further, I used the kisekae mod created by Anunnaki. Go to their mod of SMVA here: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235
(Trust me, they've done a fantastic job.)

(also I want to add, please do not post the game on YouTube or other video sharing at the moment. I may relinquish this restriction later. I apologize for the restrictions.)
So, this game I've started I actually have something to show for this time. I found a severe lack of M/F themed vore games here, so I've decided to try my best to rectify this.
A Prey Girl in a Boy's World is a Ren'py visual novel set in a world where only boys are preds and girls are prey. The setting here is a college where you'll be able to interact with a variety of characters. Most will be OCs of mine.

MJAOR UPDATE REGARDING FUTURE PROJECTS:
Spoiler: show
This may be a long one, so bare with me. I’m burnt out on A Prey Girl in a Boy’s World. I have been loving working on the game, but it’s a little tedious now because of the large amount of messy script I have. Also Downsizing is taking a short back seat. It’s still happening, but the scale for it is going way down. Also ideas for it hit a bit of dead end. I think a lot of games in my “Cinematic Universe” will not be nearly as large as A Prey Girl in a Boy’s World.
So here’s what’s going to happen. Downsizing is being put on the back burner and Boy’s world is going to take a hiatus. I feel the current state of the game and the cliffhanger is fine for the time being. (I may do Day five as a separate game so it’s less insane to script.)
However I’m not done, because among all this bad news, is some good news. Despite this, a new project is coming that makes use of mostly edited assets from Boy’s World. (Plus some new sprites, but with much less variations.)
This new game is essentially what would happen after a Pure Common sense route where no one important is eaten or anything like that. The gaming club will be playing a game of a DND ripoff that has no title yet.
I’m really excited for this. I won’t create a topic for it until there’s at least something to show (screenshots and/or a playable demo.) The reason I’m making this is because I’ve been playing around with the idea of a fantasy based Vore game. I decided I’d like to do this using the already established characters as well. Almost consider it an expansion. So keep on the lookout for that. I’m still unsure whether it will be made in Renpy or RPG Maker MV. So please vote on that and give me your thoughts.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45886657

I’ll go into more depth once a topic is made.

(Now on Itch.io)
https://datstrudel.itch.io/a-prey-girl-in-a-boys-world
REQUIRES PASSWORD: apgiabw
(Get version 0.4.1)
Mac Version Now Available
MAJOR NOTE: Day 4 Update is pretty big and overhauls a lot of scenes from the previous days. I highly recommend a fresh save. New random events are common, especially during the gaming club story, so save often. There will be bugs and typos, so be sure to alert me so I can fix them for a smaller bug fix when the time comes. I hope you all enjoy the new update!

NEW POLL: Should I make a patreon for my games?
http://www.strawpoll.me/45875047

Old Polls, no longer relevant.
Answer this poll regarding how frequently I should update the game.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45415328
Poll for what players care more about.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45418565
Character Number Poll.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45418573
Character Type Poll.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45418577
Best Boi Poll.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45429776
Next game Poll.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45568097
Planning Poll
https://www.strawpoll.me/45575758
Downsizing Poll
http://www.strawpoll.me/45836775

Screenshots

Capture1.JPG

Capture2.JPG

Capture3.JPG

Changelog

Day 4 added (Mostly complete. Adjustments will happen as the game goes.)
Days 1, 2 and 3 majorly updated.
Several new bois added.
Several new prey girls added.
Lots of new scenes on all the days, new random events galore.
Player prey scenes and digested endings.
Observer scenes now feature internals.
Spelling fixes.
More bugs are probably present too.
More references to digestion and on screen soft digestion
Fixed multiple bugs during day 4
More endings
Added Mac version

Current Features:
Male Preds
Female Prey.
Nameable Character (Only Female storyline at the moment.)
4 Days of content
Many characters. Preds and Prey.
Several observer vore scenes with internals
Affection system for the main bois.
Gut Slut/Common Sense system. (Explained below.)
Some SFX. The game will remain fairly quiet for now.
Bugs probably.
Definitely some typos

Planned for the Future:
More hongry bois.
More open gameplay past day 1.
At least 5 days.
more scenes where you are prey.
More vore scenes.
Romance.
Scenes determined by your choices throughout the game. (Probably near the end as special completion rewards.)
Side Stories mode, where different scenarios can be played out that don't fit in the main game.
Android version.

Gut Slut/Common Sense system:
This system is kind of like a paragon system in mass effect, or a light side/dark side system from Kotor. How you react to seeing other's being eaten will give you Gut Slut or Common Sense points.
When hitting certain levels, you gain access to scenes later in the game. Gut Slut levels are more likely to lead to you as prey and even "bad" endings. Common Sense Levels give you access to less scenes where you are prey. You are more likely to have observer scenes and "good" endings where you aren't boy food.

Please enjoy and ask any questions.
Last edited by Datstrudel on Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:56 pm, edited 22 times in total.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World (M/F) Vore Visual Novel DEM

Postby TastyAce » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:08 pm

Hey, this looks cool so far! I really like the Gut Slut/Common Sense system; that's a really neat idea. My only hangup is that it's kinda weird for a college to have a homeroom, but that's just a nitpick. Looking forward to more of this!
I take writing commissions and create new vore games EVERY MONTH!

(The art of my crowsona in the banner is by RichardVRP.)
TastyAce
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 9:58 pm

TastyAce wrote:Hey, this looks cool so far! I really like the Gut Slut/Common Sense system; that's a really neat idea. My only hangup is that it's kinda weird for a college to have a homeroom, but that's just a nitpick. Looking forward to more of this!

I’m trying to have the high school anime aesthetic, but in college is all. But yeah, valid criticism. I may change some stuff to make the setting more accurate to college.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:10 pm

Quick question. Do you only play as a girl in this game?
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:18 pm

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Quick question. Do you only play as a girl in this game?

Yes. It’s primarily an M/F(player) game. I’ve brainstormed a male route, but I won’t begin that until the Female route is done.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DevourerOfLolis » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:38 pm

Hmm. Normally I don't like games where you only play as prey. But I'll make a exception to this do to how much I like M/F vore. (and yes, you're right. There is a severe lack of M/F vore games here)

Honestly, the game's setting kinda sounds similar to the setting of a vore story I've written. (that's currently on hiatus) It too is about a world where men are predators and women are prey. (Honestly, that's my favorite vore world concept. Even if examples are few and far between)
Passionate advocate of female prey. As well as a passionate advocate of male preds to eat those ladies~ Though other preds are acceptable as well.
DevourerOfLolis
Participator

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Fri Jun 18, 2021 11:08 pm

Game keeps going "NOT RESPONDING" on me every time I start it up.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Jun 19, 2021 12:12 am

Can you please put it on itchio? I want to play the game much later on.
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby bunnyboy617 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:02 am

cool so far, I'm looking forward to player-prey scenes in the future
bunnyboy617
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 8:58 am

DevourerOfLolis wrote:Hmm. Normally I don't like games where you only play as prey. But I'll make a exception to this do to how much I like M/F vore. (and yes, you're right. There is a severe lack of M/F vore games here)

Honestly, the game's setting kinda sounds similar to the setting of a vore story I've written. (that's currently on hiatus) It too is about a world where men are predators and women are prey. (Honestly, that's my favorite vore world concept. Even if examples are few and far between)

Hmm, I haven’t read your story I don’t think. If you have any suggestions though, do feel free to let me know. I actually based the setting a little on a Vore Torn World, but a little less dark. I do apologize if it seems too similar to your story though.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Game keeps going "NOT RESPONDING" on me every time I start it up.

I’ll take a look into it. What OS are you on?

sabrina_diamond wrote:Can you please put it on itchio? I want to play the game much later on.

Sure thing!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby sabrina_diamond » Sat Jun 19, 2021 9:09 am

So, are all my characters in your demo yet, Datstrudel (including a fourth NPC)?
*Chomp, slideee, gurgle gurgle* Must have ate something off! *screaming*
sabrina_diamond
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 11:41 am

Datstrudel wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Game keeps going "NOT RESPONDING" on me every time I start it up.

Turns out I had to reboot. Something I ran earlier disrupted the Renpy program. Sorry about that! Got it working.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:29 pm

sabrina_diamond wrote:So, are all my characters in your demo yet, Datstrudel (including a fourth NPC)?

Those NPCs are for the other game. I’m still working on that one.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:33 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

Turns out I had to reboot. Something I ran earlier disrupted the Renpy program. Sorry about that! Got it working.

I’m glad you got it working. :D
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Willing bystander » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:38 pm

Looks good! Interesting 'moral' system and can imagine a few fun scenes specifically for the Gutslut options. I imagine when it's maxed out, Gutslut mode has you forcing your way into boy after boy before they barely get the chance to say hello :lol:

One thing I was wondering was whether or not you'll include other kinds of vorel? If you're taking fan opinions on board then analvore/full tour gets a vote from me :wink:
Willing bystander
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 4:52 pm

Willing bystander wrote:Looks good! Interesting 'moral' system and can imagine a few fun scenes specifically for the Gutslut options. I imagine when it's maxed out, Gutslut mode has you forcing your way into boy after boy before they barely get the chance to say hello :lol:

One thing I was wondering was whether or not you'll include other kinds of vorel? If you're taking fan opinions on board then analvore/full tour gets a vote from me :wink:

Thanks for the kind comments! Unfortunately I am not particularly fond of anything outside of oral Vore and I tend to build my games around my own preferences. (Sorry, I know it’s selfish.)

I will take character suggestions if you have fictional characters you wanna see. (Link for example.)
If you have suggestions for storyline stuff I am open. However, at least for now, it will be an oral Vore game. (Although I suppose I could at the very least have some inferred anal Vore in post Vore Pred encounters.)
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:03 pm

This game is pretty good. I see lots of potential in this and it can be a really great game. I really love this. I got on question: will there be any willing vore in this game. If not that's alright I just wanted to know. Overall I can't wait to see more!
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:07 pm

LazyLegion95 wrote:This game is pretty good. I see lots of potential in this and it can be a really great game. I really love this. I got on question: will there be any willing vore in this game. If not that's alright I just wanted to know. Overall I can't wait to see more!

Yes there will be willing Vore. The gut slut choices will have a lot of those during their events. Common sense choices will lead to unwilling and observer most of the time.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby nukers1 » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:17 pm

Will there be more vore types?
nukers1
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:00 pm

nukers1 wrote:Will there be more vore types?

Not for the time being. For now it will be M/F oral Vore only.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game