A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World Visual Novel Day 2 Update

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:00 am

While this goes unpatched, here's a fix for people interested in playing the content beyond the club selection.

> Goto the folder game
> Open the file Script.rpy
> Either search for occultclub1 or get to line 1419 (It is recommended to have notepad++ for this)
> Replace the following code with the second snippet
label occultclub1:
$ cluboccult += 1
jump toclubs

label gamingclub1:
$ clubgaming += 1
jump toclubs

becomes...
label occultclub1:
$ cluboccult = 1
jump toclubs

label gamingclub1:
$ cluboccult = 0
$ clubgaming = 1
jump toclubs

(So just remove the pluses more or less)

This should fix the issue!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 24, 2021 10:39 am

TheVoreEngineer wrote:While this goes unpatched, here's a fix for people interested in playing the content beyond the club selection.

> Goto the folder game
> Either search for occultclub1 or get to line 1419 (It is recommended to have notepad++ for this)
label occultclub1:
$ cluboccult += 1
jump toclubs

label gamingclub1:
$ clubgaming += 1
jump toclubs

becomes...
label occultclub1:
$ cluboccult = 1
jump toclubs

label gamingclub1:
$ cluboccult = 0
$ clubgaming = 1
jump toclubs

I’ll have this fixed very soon! Thank you for pointing it out.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 24, 2021 11:15 am

New version is up! The occult club exception should be fixed. I think I must have accidentally deleted that variable and never realized it because I had a save that was after the variable was updated.
Sorry about that everyone!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Preygirl96 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:35 pm

Yo! It’s really cool to see an M/F based Vore game! Especially one in my ideal kind of Vore world where any boi could just grab me any time he was hungry! I’m definitely looking forward to this project, and hopefully some good unwilling fatal scenes! I know Vore Days was brought up but do you know any other good M/F games, particularly where you play as the F prey?
Preygirl96
New to the forum

Postby nopeman777 » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:12 pm

Hey just wanted to say great work on the update! Can't wait to see more
nopeman777
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:34 pm

Preygirl96 wrote:Yo! It’s really cool to see an M/F based Vore game! Especially one in my ideal kind of Vore world where any boi could just grab me any time he was hungry! I’m definitely looking forward to this project, and hopefully some good unwilling fatal scenes! I know Vore Days was brought up but do you know any other good M/F games, particularly where you play as the F prey?

I’m glad you enjoy it! I really wish more M/F games were available, it’s severely lacking. The only other M/F games where you are prey are just customizable games like Vore War and Unbridled Hedonism. Both are great with lots of customization so you can create your idea Pred and prey. Other than those I don’t know many. I do plan to change that.

Aside from that, my personal preference is F/M and my next project will be a reverse of this game where girls are Preds and boys are prey. That won’t be for a while though. For now, expanding this game is my priority.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Jun 24, 2021 6:37 pm

TheVoreEngineer wrote:While this goes unpatched, here's a fix for people interested in playing the content beyond the club selection.

> Goto the folder game
label occultclub1:
$ cluboccult += 1
jump toclubs

label gamingclub1:
$ clubgaming += 1
jump toclubs

becomes...
label occultclub1:
$ cluboccult = 1
jump toclubs

label gamingclub1:
$ cluboccult = 0
$ clubgaming = 1
jump toclubs

Did you happen to find any other noticeable bugs? I’d like to iron out what I can before beginning work on day 3?
Thanks again for pointing out the issue above.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:57 am

I have not ran in to any bugs as of yet but i have to say i am enjoying this one. It is a setup you would think would be over used but it isnt. also M/F is a refreshing take on it all as you dont see it much.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:08 am

Love the update! There is so much for a single day that make the game incredible. Can't wait to see more, but I can wait patiently for future updates. Its better to take your time with this game than rushing it. I prefer it be long of a wait and well made then rushed and have lots of problems. But really great on what you did with it so far.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Gibblet » Fri Jun 25, 2021 2:28 am

Great game so far! I think I played through all possible branches and haven't encoutnered any bugs except for the club choice.

I did notice it's currently impossible to get eaten by the custodian if you spend the afternoon with Ray. You'll miss the gutslut requirement by one, since Ray's path on the second day doesn't give any gutslut points. Maybe you could give the player one if they're ok with his suggestion of being packed away in Damian's gut when they do boyfriend stuff?
Gibblet
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 25, 2021 6:31 pm

Dotsu wrote:I have not ran in to any bugs as of yet but i have to say i am enjoying this one. It is a setup you would think would be over used but it isnt. also M/F is a refreshing take on it all as you dont see it much.

Thank you for enjoying the game. And yeah, I was a little worried my setup was too similar to other Vore content, but having it be M/F focused helps I think.

LazyLegion95 wrote:Love the update! There is so much for a single day that make the game incredible. Can't wait to see more, but I can wait patiently for future updates. Its better to take your time with this game than rushing it. I prefer it be long of a wait and well made then rushed and have lots of problems. But really great on what you did with it so far.

Thank you. I was actually worried there wasn’t enough content for day two. Of course I tended to rush through when bug testing. I am hoping to have a new day out sometime next week.

Gibblet wrote:Great game so far! I think I played through all possible branches and haven't encoutnered any bugs except for the club choice.

I did notice it's currently impossible to get eaten by the custodian if you spend the afternoon with Ray. You'll miss the gutslut requirement by one, since Ray's path on the second day doesn't give any gutslut points. Maybe you could give the player one if they're ok with his suggestion of being packed away in Damian's gut when they do boyfriend stuff?

Yeah, It gets a little difficult to keep track of the amount of points I’m giving out. I’ve also neglected the common sense stuff at this point. That should be rectified by the day 3 update.
Have you gotten the new update? And has the bug persisted?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:01 pm

I'm really enjoying this game! So nice to see some more good male pred content around! All the guys look like fun! Ray especially is fun!

I've not experienced any bugs so far, but will let you know if I find any!

EDIT: I did find one bug. The background doesn't come back after being eaten by Eric at the assembly unless you go to Damian's class. Hanging out with Ray, the background stays black.
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:07 pm

CheeseTheCluelessUke wrote:I'm really enjoying this game! So nice to see some more good male pred content around! All the guys look like fun! Ray especially is fun!

I've not experienced any bugs so far, but will let you know if I find any!

EDIT: I did find one bug. The background doesn't come back after being eaten by Eric at the assembly.

Good to know, I’ll take a look at it.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby CheeseTheCluelessUke » Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:11 pm

Otherwise, everything worked just fine! I'm excited to see more!
CheeseTheCluelessUke
New to the forum

Postby Dotsu » Sat Jun 26, 2021 2:28 am

Weakness of mine but usually the visual novels have very strong writing for this stuff an as a RPG junkiie i see the potental as rpgs. Sad to say but i see potental here as a VN an a RPG. but i would understand on why it isnt as RPG maker MV to use the setup like you have isnt the best as for this kind of tame an using Kiskae sprites ive only seen one do it well an that is A way back home. If i could find a english version of Kiskae i might actually make a vore themed game. But then my question would be details like plot an such I am a game designer not a artist lol.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Gibblet » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:30 am

Datstrudel wrote:
Gibblet wrote:
Great game so far! I think I played through all possible branches and haven't encountered any bugs except for the club choice.

Yeah, It gets a little difficult to keep track of the amount of points I’m giving out. I’ve also neglected the common sense stuff at this point. That should be rectified by the day 3 update.
Have you gotten the new update? And has the bug persisted?

I hadn't gotten the update cause I'd fixed the bug myself for the 2.0 version. I just redownloaded the latest version and was able to visit either club without issues in that one.
Gibblet
New to the forum

Postby Chessa » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:22 pm

I found the story/atmosphere very cute, I like it.
Join the Discord for my game here: https://discord.gg/Ua3duEUqg

Support me on Patreon here!: https://www.patreon.com/user/membership?u=51030251
Chessa
Somewhat familiar

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:23 pm

Are the clubs the end of the day, or is it a bug? Because you didn't define a variable there.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Persona59523 » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:23 pm

Are the clubs the end of the day, or is it a bug? Because you didn't define a variable there.
Persona59523
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Jun 26, 2021 3:47 pm

Persona59523 wrote:Are the clubs the end of the day, or is it a bug? Because you didn't define a variable there.

Make sure you have version 0.2.1
It should be fixed there. All outdated versions are labeled with OLD.

If it persists on version 0.2.1

The clubs are at the end of day 2.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game