A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World Visual Novel Day 4 Bugfix

Postby Harris547 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:31 am

This is a great game! Favorite scene is being able to convince the mother to feed herself to her son.
I’m excited to play more.
Harris547
New to the forum

Postby grz01 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:26 am

I've loved this game so far and I'm looking forward to further updates - nice work.
grz01
Somewhat familiar

Postby haffin5 » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:56 pm

Love this game
haffin5
New to the forum

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World Visual Novel Day 4 MAC Upda

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:53 pm

You can now play on MAC. Sorry for never making a Mac version for y’all.
https://datstrudel.itch.io/a-prey-girl-in-a-boys-world
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: A Prey Girl in a Boy's World VN 0.4.1 MAC Port

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:32 pm

New Poll regarding the future of my games and Patreon.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45875047

And depending on whether you said yes, what kind of tiers and rewards would you want to see?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Dec 10, 2021 11:55 pm

MJAOR UPDATE REGARDING FUTURE PROJECTS:
This may be a long one, so bare with me. I’m burnt out on A Prey Girl in a Boy’s World. I have been loving working on the game, but it’s a little tedious now because of the large amount of messy script I have. Also Downsizing is taking a short back seat. It’s still happening, but the scale for it is going way down. Also ideas for it hit a bit of dead end. I think a lot of games in my “Cinematic Universe” will not be nearly as large as A Prey Girl in a Boy’s World.
So here’s what’s going to happen. Downsizing is being put on the back burner and Boy’s world is going to take a hiatus. I feel the current state of the game and the cliffhanger is fine for the time being. (I may do Day five as a separate game so it’s less insane to script.)
However I’m not done, because among all this bad news, is some good news. Despite this, a new project is coming that makes use of mostly edited assets from Boy’s World. (Plus some new sprites, but with much less variations.)
This new game is essentially what would happen after a Pure Common sense route where no one important is eaten or anything like that. The gaming club will be playing a game of a DND ripoff that has no title yet.
I’m really excited for this. I won’t create a topic for it until there’s at least something to show (screenshots and/or a playable demo.) The reason I’m making this is because I’ve been playing around with the idea of a fantasy based Vore game. I decided I’d like to do this using the already established characters as well. Almost consider it an expansion. So keep on the lookout for that. I’m still unsure whether it will be made in Renpy or RPG Maker MV. So please vote on that and give me your thoughts.
http://www.strawpoll.me/45886657

I’ll go into more depth once a topic is made.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby EnderTG » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:59 pm

Dang, was loving the project, but at the end of the day you have to do whats best for you.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sun Dec 12, 2021 8:50 pm

EnderTG wrote:Dang, was loving the project, but at the end of the day you have to do whats best for you.

Don’t worry, it’s not done. I just wanted to work on something else for a bit.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby meltman » Mon Jan 31, 2022 1:51 am

Just found this game and love it a ton! Eager to see more whenever you get back into it!
meltman
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Feb 08, 2022 7:53 pm

New blog about my games and stuffffffs. Please check it out if you want to see new/different content from me!
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=63378
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:18 am

New Blog about the Prey Girl in a Boy's World sequel, as well as other stuff involving my games.
https://aryion.com/g4/blog.php?id=63749
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Nayko93 » Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:16 pm

wondering why this thread don't have a lot more post.. come on this is probably one of the best game in development out there, show your support or it's gonna end up in the ocean of abandoned project !

maybe you should post your game on other forum like F95 if you want more people to know about your work
I know there is a lot vore fan there ...
French Boy
Nayko93
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:35 am

Nayko93 wrote:wondering why this thread don't have a lot more post.. come on this is probably one of the best game in development out there, show your support or it's gonna end up in the ocean of abandoned project !

maybe you should post your game on other forum like F95 if you want more people to know about your work
I know there is a lot vore fan there ...

I'm glad you enjoy the game. Not sure about F95 though.
The game is far from abandoned though. It's more or less finished. While there is a little bit more to be done, I've decided the final update is going to be a short day where you can get some final romance scenes. Not much else. I have other projects to focus on now.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JessTheNerd » Tue Mar 08, 2022 9:20 am

Hey I saw the poll about a patreon and was just wondering if anyone knows if Datstrudel has got around to making one yet, would love to support this sort of stuff
JessTheNerd
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Mar 09, 2022 12:55 am

JessTheNerd wrote:Hey I saw the poll about a patreon and was just wondering if anyone knows if Datstrudel has got around to making one yet, would love to support this sort of stuff

Not yet. I would, but I'd like to figure out the best ways of calculating tax on patreon earnings ETC first. Someday I hope I get to that stuff, but I'm not that smart at this all yet.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Acen » Fri Mar 11, 2022 4:45 am

Game looks interesting, though I'm a bit unfamiliar with the kisekae art style, are these characters 18+?
Acen
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Fri Mar 11, 2022 8:57 am

Acen wrote:Game looks interesting, though I'm a bit unfamiliar with the kisekae art style, are these characters 18+?

Yes. Kisekae is a character creator. All are original characters created by me. The main setting is a college. All characters are 18 or older.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Acen » Sat Mar 12, 2022 1:56 am

Datstrudel wrote:
Acen wrote:Game looks interesting, though I'm a bit unfamiliar with the kisekae art style, are these characters 18+?

Yes. Kisekae is a character creator. All are original characters created by me. The main setting is a college. All characters are 18 or older.

Awesome, is the same true for your other work like dungeons and digestion, just asking to be safe.
Acen
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Mar 12, 2022 8:57 am

Acen wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

Awesome, is the same true for your other work like dungeons and digestion, just asking to be safe.

Yep! I avoid underage Preds and preys. Consider any project I do to not have that.
Eat or Be Eaten is the only exception, and that’s something I’m removing if I ever update it. (It has an underage prey that was an oversight and the player’s sister in game was another oversight as she’s meant to be 18, but math evaded me by accident.)
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TinyLynn » Wed Jun 01, 2022 3:46 pm

Love the game!

Any schedule for when the next update will be?
TinyLynn
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game