Devourment Male Vanilla Clothing and Armor Conversion

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Devourment Male Vanilla Clothing and Armor Conversion

Postby SpaceLemon » Sun Jun 20, 2021 3:18 pm

About This File

A clothing conversion for the male body included in Devourment Refactor. Specifically: Devourment SE - Male AllSliders-EquipBelly

I got tired of waiting for someone else to make this, so I learned how to use Outfit Studio and made it myself. There are bound to be a few errors, but I figured an imperfect option was better than none.

This is meant for the Devourment SE - Male AllSliders-EquipBelly slider set, the one without the Vore Prey Belly slider. Trivu's outfit conversions does have the vore prey belly included, if you prefer that. I don't.

Supports all other sliders on the Male AllSliders body, including the SSBBW sliders and coldsteelj's giant belly. See the images on the download page for examples.

Almost all vanilla clothing and armor included.

DLC clothing and armor included.

One optional file (details below)

DOWNLOAD:https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/18080-devourment-male-equip-belly-vanilla-clothing-and-armor-conversion/

!!! Important: This does NOT have the Vore Prey Belly slider. This conversion is meant to be used with an equippable belly, like the Macross or SkepticMesh bellies. Trivu has already done a conversion with the Vore Prey Belly slider, found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1FsUo7fJx_4wHEJnHn_ujazFHPiD0If-h/view

Optional File: Female Wench Outfit for Males

Exactly what it says on the tin. I, for one, was always disappointed when found the tavern clothes in game and tried to put them on a male character, only for it to be a recolor of the merchant clothes. Since I had Outfit Studio out, I thought I might as well and make a conversion. This will replace the male model in game on any male characters, but the only male character in vanilla who wears it (to my knowledge) is the orc in Solsthiem, so.

See images on the download page for more details.

Requirements

Devourment Refactor (and its requirements)
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/16933-devourment-refactor/

Bodyslide
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/201

Installation

Install the files like you would other Bodyslide mods, then open and build them in Bodyslide. They all start with DV-Male, so I recommend searching with that. Then build or batch build the outfits.

I recommend you look at Macross' BS Primer on the Devourment page if you want more info on building bodies in Bodyslide.

Issues:

• I still consider this a WIP. I haven't gone in and fixed the clipping on all of the outfits yet. It takes a lot of time at my experience level.
  • There will be clipping. Even on the outfits I have fixed, almost all of the SSBBW sliders and large bellies will have clipping at the bottom of the belly where the body shows through. I don't necessarily have the skills to fix this.
    If you use more than one of the larger sliders there will most definitely be clipping.
  • Some of the outfits are very... pointy. I did not increase the number of polygons on the outfits yet, and I'm not sure when I will. If anyone can point me to higher-polygon meshes of vanilla outfits, that would be appreciated.
  • The bone weights almost definitely have some issues. I've been trying to fix what I come across in my game, but it's slow going. If you come across some weird warping when moving, please let me know. Screenshots or short gifs would also be helpful.

Additional Info

If you see any bugs or have any questions, please let me know. I won't always be able to fix it, but I can try.

If anyone else with more experience in Outfit Studio wants to make this mod, go ahead. If you just want to fix a few files, I'd also be more than happy to include them here and give you a credit.

I am considering doing more male outfits. If you have any particular requests, go ahead and ask. If I like it, I might try to convert it in the future. I haven't been playing modded skyrim for very long and I still don't know what's all out there.

I probably won't be doing any female outfit conversions.

Ideally I'll try to update this at least once a month until most of the issues are worked out. It's kind of tedious, and I can only focus on it for so long before my eyes loose focus. Bug reports will help it go faster. Try to include the specific outfit you see problems on.

Changelog
Spoiler: show

6-30-21 Update

Reduced Clipping on:

• Apprentice Robes
  • Archmage Robes
  • Stormcloak Armor (Guard Armor)
  • Stormcloak Sleeves
  • Blacksmith Clothes
  • Chef Clothes
  • Psijic Robes

Edited Bone Weights on:

• Apprentice Robes
  • Chef Clothes

Did some experimenting with the Archmage Robes and how the outer layer fell on larger sliders, so it would drape off the body. I think it looks better/more realistic. I haven't updated the bone weights yet so it might move a bit funny. Hopefully I'll be able to iron that out by the next update.

Next update will probably target Farmer and Merchant clothes, as well as other outfits seen in towns and cities.
SpaceLemon
New to the forum

Return to Vore game