Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:16 am

As someone who loves vore induced weight gain, I appreciate all of the vore induced weight gain. Some suggestions for 1.6 if currently being worked on:

1. The six pointed star in the shop appears to have no use, which is too bad. Might I suggest after eating everyone edible and getting to max level, your agility is high enough that whence telling the witch girl how you would like to see her try to make Luna disappear she jumps out of the way of the spell. After which of course Luna would eat her, level up and gain the ability to use the star in the shop as a portal. Where it goes can be up to you. Perhaps it can be somewhere that actually requires the use of the potions that restore willpower or something. You know, like an RPG where you and the enemy take a chunk out of each other's willpower. Pred asks to eat you and if told no then it's game on! Winner takes all, and I do mean ALL. Luna does comment after barging into a pred girl's house how that's the way an RPG works, so I think leaning into it a bit more would be interesting. Either that or just have a new area where Luna can eat or be eaten, choice is yours really.

2. I think with the machine that allows you to come back after being digested, you should be able to come back if anyone else eats you barring the scientist. You can then talk to the girl who thought had digested you and get reactions. Of course, if you let her eat you again then that's it you're done. Also, perhaps the scientist girl can show you why you need to get naked before starting the experiment. Not sure what, but I bet you'll think of something.

3. I think if you buy the bread and the apple in the shop, and don't eat them when going into the innkeeper's belly you can convince her to not let you out by baiting her with the apple and bread. That's how she doesn't let you out.

And that's about it. I'm sure the house still locked will have a use in the future, so I won't suggest anything for it. Hope you like the feedback I made and that you might take my suggestions to heart.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby TableManners » Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:55 am

Egads wrote:
And for those who still can't see Mina, then please reinstall the game. I can assure you that Mina's in the update :D

I figured it out. You didn't update the Mega link in the original post - the Mediafire link has Mina.
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby RandomInjury » Mon Sep 20, 2021 4:28 am

Egads wrote:
Susuko wrote:It's fine and thanks for the fixing the bugs Egads but I do wonder if you plant to add lolis as prey just like the menu says.

The only loli prey right now is Shaun. Will there be more? Maybe. Who knows.

TableManners wrote:The scenes in this game are of really high quality - thanks for creating it! The maid scene in particular is really incredible.

Thank you so much!

Miraak11th wrote:A couple of questions:
1. Are you going to do something with Sherry & Shaun? Or are you leaving it with Shaun helping win Hide and Seek?
2. Why are there so few prey? More than half of the NPC's are uneatable... :(
3. Will there be an weight gain system for Luna?

1 - Probably not. The reason being that I can't really think of what else to do with them atm. But maybe my brian will bring an idea.
2 - Like I said, this update is very player-prey heavy. The next update should have more player-pred content!
3 - Yes, the weight gain system WILL happen one day.

RandomInjury wrote:I can't get version 1.5 to launch. 1.4 works fine, but 1.5 doesnt.

That's weird. Maybe try redownloading it?

LazyLegion95 wrote:Love the Update! The characters are so likeable and cute! You really did a fantastic job. I'm still a little sad that the lola and lily scenes are still bothering me. Like When you get eaten by lola, you know lily's name, but the game still treats it like you don't know here. And plus, I think talking to lola again after you got eaten by her should have a different scene. But that's what I think. Overall great job!

Thank you so much!
As for Lola and Lily, I have an idea for them. Can't say what tho :>

And for those who still can't see Mina, then please reinstall the game. I can assure you that Mina's in the update :D

I have Redownloaded it, it still fails to work oddly enough.
RandomInjury
Participator

Postby Dragon56t » Mon Sep 20, 2021 8:36 am

RandomInjury wrote:
Egads wrote:
Susuko wrote:It's fine and thanks for the fixing the bugs Egads but I do wonder if you plant to add lolis as prey just like the menu says.

TableManners wrote:The scenes in this game are of really high quality - thanks for creating it! The maid scene in particular is really incredible.

Thank you so much!

Miraak11th wrote:A couple of questions:
1. Are you going to do something with Sherry & Shaun? Or are you leaving it with Shaun helping win Hide and Seek?
2. Why are there so few prey? More than half of the NPC's are uneatable... :(
3. Will there be an weight gain system for Luna?

1 - Probably not. The reason being that I can't really think of what else to do with them atm. But maybe my brian will bring an idea.
2 - Like I said, this update is very player-prey heavy. The next update should have more player-pred content!
3 - Yes, the weight gain system WILL happen one day.

RandomInjury wrote:I can't get version 1.5 to launch. 1.4 works fine, but 1.5 doesnt.

That's weird. Maybe try redownloading it?

LazyLegion95 wrote:Love the Update! The characters are so likeable and cute! You really did a fantastic job. I'm still a little sad that the lola and lily scenes are still bothering me. Like When you get eaten by lola, you know lily's name, but the game still treats it like you don't know here. And plus, I think talking to lola again after you got eaten by her should have a different scene. But that's what I think. Overall great job!

Thank you so much!
As for Lola and Lily, I have an idea for them. Can't say what tho :>

I have Redownloaded it, it still fails to work oddly enough.

If you don't have a character in the house, download the game with Mediafire. It's strange, but it works if you download the game from Mega, then the character is not in the house. ^^;
Dragon56t
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Mon Sep 20, 2021 12:18 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
Egads wrote:

Shaun's a GIRL?!?!?!

lol likely not, fyi, little girls are lolis, little boys are called shotas.

-------------

FUCK! The maid vore was hot!

------

Holy fuck, Catherine too!

------------

Ah ha ha! Linda's precious!

Glad you enjoyed them!

Also finally fixed the issue related to Mega. Apparently after fixing the update, Mega decided to remove the link so you were taken to an old version of the update.
Meaning, you can now download the actual update on Mega and Mediafire!
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:59 pm

Great job on the update! Will there be characters that get multiple scenes? I expect the lab will get multiple scenes with the same person. I would not mind some of our favorite characters so far to get a 2nd chance to put you in your place. :gulp:
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Fri Sep 24, 2021 10:20 am

forumlurker wrote:Great job on the update! Will there be characters that get multiple scenes? I expect the lab will get multiple scenes with the same person. I would not mind some of our favorite characters so far to get a 2nd chance to put you in your place. :gulp:

Thank you so much!

I have a very neat idea for The Lab, but right now I have some other stuff to take care of :>
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:27 am

A preview has been uploaded to my gallery!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby kuman2011 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:31 am

Love the game. I'm not sure if you are taking requests but if you are here's one. So many of the girls say that they can't wait to see how their assets will grow after they are done with the MC. Well how about an actual plot for that? I'm thinking the green haired couple in the yellow roofed house at the bottom left corner of the first part of town. Instead of the man (Josh) asking to be eaten, we get an option to talk to his girlfriend Jill first and find out that she is insecure about her figure. One thing leads to the other and the MC is in her stomach being turned into tit fat while the lovers are having the time of their lives. What do you think?
kuman2011
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:44 am

Egads wrote:A preview has been uploaded to my gallery!

Coolness. Say, did you see the suggestions I made earlier? The post never got quoted so I have no idea. It's alright if none of them are making it in, I would just like acknowledgment they were seen.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby hunter1243 » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:05 am

.... Im just gonna... Haah. I like the game, I realy do, but damn it I'm a pred! There's more prey stuff then pred stuff. NOT TO MENTION THE FORCED PREY SCENES! Im fine with one, gives me the chance to turn the tables, but one is just 'enter unnasuming house, no warning, just eaten'.

I really enjoy the idea of the game, but there's barely anthing that interests me! 5 scenes. 5 scenes where I can be pred. Every other time it wants me to be prey. I want to clean out the town! Digest every girl in it until I'm big enough to attract prey from SPACE!

.... Sorry. Rant over. It is a really good game. I just got frustrated.
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:22 pm

hunter1243 wrote:.... Im just gonna... Haah. I like the game, I realy do, but damn it I'm a pred! There's more prey stuff then pred stuff. NOT TO MENTION THE FORCED PREY SCENES! Im fine with one, gives me the chance to turn the tables, but one is just 'enter unnasuming house, no warning, just eaten'.

I really enjoy the idea of the game, but there's barely anthing that interests me! 5 scenes. 5 scenes where I can be pred. Every other time it wants me to be prey. I want to clean out the town! Digest every girl in it until I'm big enough to attract prey from SPACE!

Ah, I see your a pred of culture as well.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:
Turbotowns
???

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:39 pm

Turbotowns wrote:
hunter1243 wrote:.... Im just gonna... Haah. I like the game, I realy do, but damn it I'm a pred! There's more prey stuff then pred stuff. NOT TO MENTION THE FORCED PREY SCENES! Im fine with one, gives me the chance to turn the tables, but one is just 'enter unnasuming house, no warning, just eaten'.

Ah, I see your a pred of culture as well.
:gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

I did suggest a bit ago about possibly having enough agility to jump out of the way of the witch spell in the item shop and then eating her out of spite, but we'll have to see if that's in the upcoming update.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby DivineSomaCruz » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:18 pm

wariodude128 wrote:I think with the machine that allows you to come back after being digested, you should be able to come back if anyone else eats you barring the scientist. You can then talk to the girl who thought had digested you and get reactions. Of course, if you let her eat you again then that's it you're done. Also, perhaps the scientist girl can show you why you need to get naked before starting the experiment. Not sure what, but I bet you'll think of something.

She does it because clothes can't be reconstituted with you, so if you're wearing them during digestion, you respawn naked, with nothing to wear. There's no need for a demonstration: it's a very obvious answer. She actually explains it afterwards.
DivineSomaCruz
Somewhat familiar

Location: The Dark Side of the Internet (Which contains this place, obviously, lol)

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:49 pm

DivineSomaCruz wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:I think with the machine that allows you to come back after being digested, you should be able to come back if anyone else eats you barring the scientist. You can then talk to the girl who thought had digested you and get reactions. Of course, if you let her eat you again then that's it you're done. Also, perhaps the scientist girl can show you why you need to get naked before starting the experiment. Not sure what, but I bet you'll think of something.

She does it because clothes can't be reconstituted with you, so if you're wearing them during digestion, you respawn naked, with nothing to wear. There's no need for a demonstration: it's a very obvious answer. She actually explains it afterwards.

Missed that part, it's been awhile since I saw it. Thanks for letting me know. The rest of what I said I think should still be considered though.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 8:08 pm

Say, Egads, ever thought of doing a little vore game crossover? It concerns the well in Vore Town next to the science facility. The idea is that Pri, the protagonist of A Way Back Home, would be climbing up a ladder which for some reason is in the well. Luna sees something coming and either doesn't dodge out of the way, (Luna gets eaten) or dodges out of the way (Pri gets eaten). Asked Oppi about it, but so far have had no response. If you think it's a good idea, and didn't have other plans for that well, then I hope to see it in 1.7 (since a preview of 1.6 was released a bit ago implying an update is imminent).
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Thu Sep 30, 2021 10:04 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Say, Egads, ever thought of doing a little vore game crossover? It concerns the well in Vore Town next to the science facility. The idea is that Pri, the protagonist of A Way Back Home, would be climbing up a ladder which for some reason is in the well. Luna sees something coming and either doesn't dodge out of the way, (Luna gets eaten) or dodges out of the way (Pri gets eaten). Asked Oppi about it, but so far have had no response. If you think it's a good idea, and didn't have other plans for that well, then I hope to see it in 1.7 (since a preview of 1.6 was released a bit ago implying an update is imminent).

Question is is oppi the dev of a way back home ok with you asking on their behalf?
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby wariodude128 » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:32 pm

Dotsu wrote:
wariodude128 wrote:Say, Egads, ever thought of doing a little vore game crossover? It concerns the well in Vore Town next to the science facility. The idea is that Pri, the protagonist of A Way Back Home, would be climbing up a ladder which for some reason is in the well. Luna sees something coming and either doesn't dodge out of the way, (Luna gets eaten) or dodges out of the way (Pri gets eaten). Asked Oppi about it, but so far have had no response. If you think it's a good idea, and didn't have other plans for that well, then I hope to see it in 1.7 (since a preview of 1.6 was released a bit ago implying an update is imminent).

Question is is oppi the dev of a way back home ok with you asking on their behalf?

Threw the idea at Oppi earlier and said to get in contact with Egads. With any luck, one will contact the other about the crossover idea having been encouraged by a trollfacing Wario and two new vore scenes will be added to each game with the perspectives of both protagonists lining up almost perfectly.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:45 pm

wariodude128 wrote:
Dotsu wrote:

Threw the idea at Oppi earlier and said to get in contact with Egads. With any luck, one will contact the other about the crossover idea having been encouraged by a trollfacing Wario and two new vore scenes will be added to each game with the perspectives of both protagonists lining up almost perfectly.

Ok i was just trying to make sure oppi was cool with it i have seen some games go under because of misunderstadings an attempted crossovers. But if they do do it id be cool.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Sun Oct 03, 2021 10:30 am

Dotsu wrote:Ok i was just trying to make sure oppi was cool with it i have seen some games go under because of misunderstadings an attempted crossovers. But if they do do it id be cool.

Seriously? That seems a little... egregious, how on earth did THAT happen?
Turbotowns
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game