Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby GeisKhan » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:18 pm

Attempting to load any of my pre 1.8 saves gives errors in the main menu "cannot read property 'sx' of undefined", "cannot read property 'particles' of undefined". I unzipped the game to a completely separate folder and only copied my Saves folder over, so there aren't any leftover files from 1.7 that could be doing it. Downloaded from the Mediafire link just a few minutes ago, am downloading the Mega link now to see if it's different.
Edit: Nope, same thing. Oh well, guess I get to see all the scenes all over again. :-D
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:53 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:wait what? O.O;; oh dears.

Just tested it out and it fully works so I'm not sure what's happening on your end ^^;

GeisKhan wrote:Attempting to load any of my pre 1.8 saves gives errors in the main menu "cannot read property 'sx' of undefined", "cannot read property 'particles' of undefined". I unzipped the game to a completely separate folder and only copied my Saves folder over, so there aren't any leftover files from 1.7 that could be doing it. Downloaded from the Mediafire link just a few minutes ago, am downloading the Mega link now to see if it's different.
Edit: Nope, same thing. Oh well, guess I get to see all the scenes all over again. :-D

I mean, that's to be expected. Every new update has some new plugins and database changes so of course old saves aren't compatible
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:37 am

I just tried out the game and there wasn't a scene where I got out of Luna's house.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GBVEC » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:57 am

The door to the house right behind the fruit ninja girl is locked, is it supposed to be like that cuz its unfinished or not meant to get it, or is there a way to unlock it?
GBVEC
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:55 pm

Just got through the update, and once again, it's an all around good and fun time. Don't have any way to see if I got all the scenes, but I'm pretty sure I got most, if not all of them. I did have one issue. In the stealth mission, right before going into Lamberta's room (when Luna mentions it), I paused the game and got a missing png error. I can't seem to replicate it again, but that was the only time I got an error.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Randam » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:57 pm

Back to the game and after an update the first thing that just astonished me was HUD. I hadn't got any further than beginning just jet, so didn't see the rest but just had to highlight this part.
Randam
New to the forum

Postby neverreallyexisted20 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 7:28 am

I haven't found any random encounters, are they locked to a certain area?
neverreallyexisted20
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:13 am

Susuko wrote:I just tried out the game and there wasn't a scene where I got out of Luna's house.

When you went into and then walked out of Luna's house the first time you should have automatically been put into a conversation with someone, have you grabbed the latest version? Personally I usually start over to prevent old saves from clashing with new ones but you seem to be new to it.

GBVEC wrote:The door to the house right behind the fruit ninja girl is locked, is it supposed to be like that cuz its unfinished or not meant to get it, or is there a way to unlock it?

I'm not an official creator or supporter or anything, but I'd hazard a guess as to it just being locked for now. Possibly for a scene that's unfinished or a questline being worked on.

neverreallyexisted20 wrote:I haven't found any random encounters, are they locked to a certain area?

Likely just a menu option that isn't removable from the game's default options, I've been playing this game for a while and never ended up in a battle so most likely no. The closest thing to a battle would be:
Spoiler: show
The girl who eats you right before you get to Lamberta in her mansion.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Fri Aug 26, 2022 4:41 am

VirtuosoViking wrote:Just got through the update, and once again, it's an all around good and fun time. Don't have any way to see if I got all the scenes, but I'm pretty sure I got most, if not all of them. I did have one issue. In the stealth mission, right before going into Lamberta's room (when Luna mentions it), I paused the game and got a missing png error. I can't seem to replicate it again, but that was the only time I got an error.

I believe that's because before, the distributed package changed one of the names of the files and so the recent update fixed that, but I'm glad you enjoyed it! :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Fri Aug 26, 2022 5:32 am

I did get the new version and started the new game.
I got the scene,I just needed to enter and exit the house two times.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby PsychicClown » Fri Aug 26, 2022 10:26 am

So a bug that I have found is that in the stealth mission if you attempt to eat someone while already with prey in your gut it says "I should digest first" But the target you try to eat while already full disappears anyway.
PsychicClown
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:52 am

PsychicClown wrote:So a bug that I have found is that in the stealth mission if you attempt to eat someone while already with prey in your gut it says "I should digest first" But the target you try to eat while already full disappears anyway.

Huh, looks like I forgot to add another condition to this event. Will upload the fix soon.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:41 am

Uploaded another patch that fixes a bug in the stealth mission! :gulp:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:54 am

I didn't have any problem with the mission.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:53 am

Susuko wrote:I didn't have any problem with the mission.

Look above and you'll see the bug that was fixed. It's a small one, but I don't like bugs in my stuff :silly:
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jasamprn » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:39 pm

Neat~ I encountered the bug myself.
Oh! that mission could also use something on your interface to indicate which button it is to digest. Or a text reminder after the first guard.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:16 pm

jasamprn wrote:Neat~ I encountered the bug myself.
Oh! that mission could also use something on your interface to indicate which button it is to digest. Or a text reminder after the first guard.

You actually get to know what to do if you listen to the conversation between you and Grim once you eat the first guard
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:23 pm

Egads wrote:
Susuko wrote:I didn't have any problem with the mission.

Look above and you'll see the bug that was fixed. It's a small one, but I don't like bugs in my stuff :silly:

I played it even before the bug was reported.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby JadeThePanda » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:16 am

Can you talk to the swimmer? I also can't find some scenes at the bar.
Just a lesbian furry that likes willing endo/reformation stuff.
JadeThePanda
Somewhat familiar

Postby Scoutboy25 » Tue Aug 30, 2022 11:04 am

JadeThePanda wrote:Can you talk to the swimmer? I also can't find some scenes at the bar.

There should be some stars/sparkles at the bottom right you need to step into in order to talk to her.

As for the bar, just talk to anyone besides the guy on the very left in the seat for a scene.

As for the how
Bartender- Buy a drink and don't pay.
Patron/Person drinking- Either talk to her or buy her a drink and then give that to her.
Police Officer- Talk to her and then find the green haired girl to the very right of the map.

I can't get my post to properly embed images so here's a link to some example images.
https://imgur.com/a/paNXGXY
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game