Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:13 pm

Anunnaki wrote:Hey, this is a pretty neat sandbox you've built! Glad to see my modded version of Kisekae is getting put to good use. :)

Glad you liked it! And yes your modded version of Kisekae was definitely useful!

Archangel64 wrote:Wait what?
I have to go on my computer NOW

LazyLegion95 wrote:I absolutely love this game! It is extremely well made! Can't wait to see more!

Younger99 wrote:I'll give this a gamble and keep an eye on it for a while.
Wish you the best of luck with this project.

Thank you so much!

thevideogamer99 wrote:will there be a Mac version?

That'll happen in the next version! I just hope nothing goes wrong since I don't have a mac
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Derppi » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:25 pm

So far it's a good game. I shall now wait for the next update :-D
I like pred stuff.
Derppi
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 06, 2021 12:43 pm

So far I counted.... 6 vore scenes overall.
Panty-thief
Panty-thief victim
James
Bikini-girl
Witch girl.
Shopkeeper [who is adorable by the way]

Is that all so far?
... never noticed how tiny the town was really, holy foos.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 06, 2021 1:14 pm

Derppi wrote:So far it's a good game. I shall now wait for the next update :-D

Thank you kindly!

Ryan-Drakel wrote:So far I counted.... 6 vore scenes overall.
Panty-thief
Panty-thief victim
James
Bikini-girl
Witch girl.
Shopkeeper [who is adorable by the way]

Is that all so far?
... never noticed how tiny the town was really, holy foos.

Yep, that's all the vore scenes at the moment. However, more will be coming soon! And yes, the shopkeeper scene has to be the best one so far!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sirnan » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:24 pm

Very impressive stuff here. Do you plan on expanding even more in the future?
Like an affinity system with the characters we have? Or would you say the focus is having more characters?
Sirnan
Been posting for a bit

Postby vgove » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:30 pm

Can you put it on mediafire for those that can't use mega?
vgove
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:39 pm

CUTE! Excellent use of Kisekae!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 06, 2021 2:52 pm

Sirnan wrote:Very impressive stuff here. Do you plan on expanding even more in the future?
Like an affinity system with the characters we have? Or would you say the focus is having more characters?

Right now I'm just adding more characters, after that I'll focus on other stuff.

vgove wrote:Can you put it on mediafire for those that can't use mega?

Of course! You can now download the game on Mediafire!

Turbotowns wrote:CUTE! Excellent use of Kisekae!

Thank you so much! :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TableManners » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:42 pm

Promising start. The shopkeeper is indeed the best scene so far!
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 3:53 pm

Just played it, it's such a sweet game! And so well polished! I love the music, has a very celtic feel to it, and the unique sprites really restore my faith in RPG maker games.

I can't wait to see more willing male prey like James, this is an absolute gem! <3
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby Egads » Tue Jul 06, 2021 4:49 pm

TableManners wrote:Promising start. The shopkeeper is indeed the best scene so far!

Thank you!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Just played it, it's such a sweet game! And so well polished! I love the music, has a very celtic feel to it, and the unique sprites really restore my faith in RPG maker games.

I can't wait to see more willing male prey like James, this is an absolute gem! <3

Thank you so much! I can't promise this game will have a lot of male prey, but it will have a few!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:28 pm

I liked it! art style fits perfectly in the setting. Only thing feedback I can give is that the scenes are a bit short so far and stop rather abruptly in some cases.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GoneForever » Tue Jul 06, 2021 5:45 pm

While its short as of the first release version, it short and sweet! Dialogues are nice and the artstyle is good, I like them! Looking forward to see the game's progress, nice work Egads!
GoneForever
New to the forum

Postby vgove » Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:01 pm

mediafire link is set to private
vgove
Participator

Postby eleventh » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:39 am

If you talk to the thief after eating them, once the full scene is over you can still talk to them, and it displays the full belly image again.
I really need to just post things without rewriting them dozens of times.
eleventh
Participator

Postby aem » Wed Jul 07, 2021 12:54 am

Do you have an idea of how often about updates will happen or what extent the game will reach before you call it done or is it just going to be a 'when it happens' sorta case?
aem
Been posting for a bit

Postby PrismaticAria » Wed Jul 07, 2021 1:40 am

The only things I'd say is missing are some swallowing sfx, and some alternate prey dialogue. This has quite a bit of potential for how quickly it seems you put it together.

My main question: Are the tilesets and charsets your using made from the default tools in MZ?
PrismaticAria
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheVoreEngineer » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:59 am

I gave it a little play, and here are some thoughts.

• Happy to see the VisuStella engine implemented in the game. Having the diagonal movement and the general UI improvements already shows you're willing to go above and beyond, and honestly, that diagonal movement is really nice for getting around smoothly. Also, the permanent onscreen UI is neat!
  • The actual scenes are decent as well. While having the images centered rather than left-aligned would be preferable, it works fine, and I appreciate the small animation work in the shopkeep scene.
  • Having characters not change how they act when you've already spoken to them feels a bit disconnected. Things like speaking to the magic shop owner go straight into eating you if you speak to her again without leaving, or even small changes that acknowledge prior conversations would be nice.

While it's certainly basic right now, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!
Come check out my stuff!
The Aussie words man who just keeps coming back apparently.
TheVoreEngineer
Participator

Postby PervyLesbian02 » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:16 am

Anunnaki wrote:Hey, this is a pretty neat sandbox you've built! Glad to see my modded version of Kisekae is getting put to good use. :)

Ooh... a modded version of Kisekae, eh? Could I get a download link, please? Also, what's different about it compared to regular Kisekae?
k thanks for reading something I said
PervyLesbian02
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Wed Jul 07, 2021 11:34 am

forumlurker wrote:I liked it! art style fits perfectly in the setting. Only thing feedback I can give is that the scenes are a bit short so far and stop rather abruptly in some cases.

GoneForever wrote:While its short as of the first release version, it short and sweet! Dialogues are nice and the artstyle is good, I like them! Looking forward to see the game's progress, nice work Egads!

Thank you so much!

vgove wrote:mediafire link is set to private

Oops! My bad! The link should work now!

eleventh wrote:If you talk to the thief after eating them, once the full scene is over you can still talk to them, and it displays the full belly image again.

Fixed in the next version!

aem wrote:Do you have an idea of how often about updates will happen or what extent the game will reach before you call it done or is it just going to be a 'when it happens' sorta case?

The latter. As for the extent of the game, then maybe when the game has a lot of NPCs it's gonna be done.

PrismaticAria wrote:The only things I'd say is missing are some swallowing sfx, and some alternate prey dialogue. This has quite a bit of potential for how quickly it seems you put it together.

My main question: Are the tilesets and charsets your using made from the default tools in MZ?

That's right! And I didn't really bother with swallowing sfx so this game won't have some. As for alternate prey dialogue, I'm gonna assume you mean where the protag gets eaten. There are a few scenes like that in the game already!

TheVoreEngineer wrote:I gave it a little play, and here are some thoughts.

• Happy to see the VisuStella engine implemented in the game. Having the diagonal movement and the general UI improvements already shows you're willing to go above and beyond, and honestly, that diagonal movement is really nice for getting around smoothly. Also, the permanent onscreen UI is neat!
  • The actual scenes are decent as well. While having the images centered rather than left-aligned would be preferable, it works fine, and I appreciate the small animation work in the shopkeep scene.
  • Having characters not change how they act when you've already spoken to them feels a bit disconnected. Things like speaking to the magic shop owner go straight into eating you if you speak to her again without leaving, or even small changes that acknowledge prior conversations would be nice.

While it's certainly basic right now, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

• That, and I wanted my games to be 1280x720. That's just my preference. I'm glad you liked the UI I put in!
  • The reason why some images aren't centered is for the character sprites to be viewable and not blocked by the images.
  • Huh, I never really thought of that. I'll think about it.
And thank you as well!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game