Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:15 pm

AtmosRobot wrote:This game is quite charming, and each update has been quite pleasant.
I'm playing through 1.4 right now, but something came to mind. Doctor Gray mentions that the revival machine is unstable and the revival process might not work as intended. Is there a chance of the machine failing when you try the experiment? If not, it might make for an another possible Game Over scene.

EDIT: Something I've noticed in 1.4. In the scene where Jill eats someone, she doesn't have a burping sound effect like most other characters.

Doesn't sound like a bad idea, might happen one day!

And yeah, my bad for that. I was so excited for this update that I overlooked the simplest of stuff. (Including Lola's picture not going away if you say no... oops) ^^;

And also, thanks so much for liking my game!
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheEvilWithin » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:39 pm

1 Is there anything more you can do with the 2 kids playing Hide and Seek aside from choosing if eating the boy or not and letting the sister eat you?
2 Is there a way to access the closed house on the far right?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 09, 2021 2:56 pm

Souls6 wrote:1 Is there anything more you can do with the 2 kids playing Hide and Seek aside from choosing if eating the boy or not and letting the sister eat you?

1 ~ Nope, that's all you can do with them!
2 ~ That house can be opened when the next update happens.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:27 pm

I smell an update. I am gonna play it now.
Матрешка!

I am Dotsu your local thigh addict.
Dotsu
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Aug 11, 2021 12:19 am

Souls6 wrote:1 Is there anything more you can do with the 2 kids playing Hide and Seek aside from choosing if eating the boy or not and letting the sister eat you?

N-n-n-n-n-n-n-NANI?!?! Hol Up. Gotta check this out...

---

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SHERRY BEST PRED IN GAME SO FAR!

AND THAT GAIN! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

---

Hmmmm, it seems, that if she eats her brother, she can't eat us, ut her dialog almost implies that she might try anyway(but the conversation ends there, and I can't get her to spit up or digest her brother)(Haaaah, seeing her with an even BIGGER gut would be amazing!~).

Egads wrote:

For now? *eyebrow wiggle*
Turbotowns
???

Postby TableManners » Wed Aug 11, 2021 2:49 am

This game is really quite excellent. Simple and to the point, with well-written scenes. I look forward to your continued progress =)
TableManners
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mitsukiboozle » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:08 am

I am really loving this game a lot! You really did a fantastic job with this. I generally can't wait for more content you have in store! Just got a few things I had in mind:

1. With the Vore scene with the shop, When you get eaten by Lola, I think you should put a different scene when you do Lily's scene. Consider you already know here name when your Inside of Lola. Plus also a different scene when you want to go into Lola again would be nice~

2. With Jill, Will we be able to get eaten by her anytime soon, If so, could it have an option to be nonfatal considering that we do help her learn to be a predator (just my opinion, I'm fine regardless).

3. This is for all Vore scenes, can you add some/add more stomach sounds/ gurgle sounds. I feel like it would make the scenes a little more enjoyable (but that's just me)

Regardless, I truly love you game and I appreciate the time you took on it! Take Care!!
Last edited by Mitsukiboozle on Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mitsukiboozle
Somewhat familiar

Postby Egads » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:09 am

Dotsu wrote:I smell an update. I am gonna play it now.

Let me know what you think! :D

Turbotowns wrote:

N-n-n-n-n-n-n-NANI?!?! Hol Up. Gotta check this out...

---

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! SHERRY BEST PRED IN GAME SO FAR!

AND THAT GAIN! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

---

Hmmmm, it seems, that if she eats her brother, she can't eat us, ut her dialog almost implies that she might try anyway(but the conversation ends there, and I can't get her to spit up or digest her brother)(Haaaah, seeing her with an even BIGGER gut would be amazing!~).

Egads wrote:

For now? *eyebrow wiggle*

Hehe, glad you liked the new loli pred. I had fun writing it!

And yes, if Sherry eats her brother and Luna wants to be eaten, you have to restart or load back your last save. (Basically restart the encounter).

TableManners wrote:This game is really quite excellent. Simple and to the point, with well-written scenes. I look forward to your continued progress =)

Thank you so much!

LazyLegion95 wrote:I am really loving this game a lot! You really did a fantastic job with this. I generally can't wait for more content you have in store! Just got a few things I had in mind:

1. With the Vore scene with the shop, When you get eaten by Lola, I think you should put a different scene when you meet Lily. Consider you already know here name when your Inside of Lola. Plus also a different scene when you want to go into Lola again would be nice~

2. With Jill, Will we be able to get eaten by her anytime soon, If so, could it have an option to be nonfatal considering that we do help her learn to be a predator (just my opinion, I'm fine regardless).

3. This is for all Vore scenes, can you add some/add more stomach sounds/ gurgle sounds. I feel like it would make the scenes a little more enjoyable (but that's just me)

Regardless, I truly love you game and I appreciate the time you took on it! Take Care!!

1 ~ That'll most likely happen in the next update!

2 ~ Probably not, but I'll think about it.

3 ~ I have been considering adding some SEs to the vore scenes so I might give it a try.
And once again, thanks so much!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Wed Aug 11, 2021 6:49 am

I really like the new updates as well! The art style really fits the game and the variety is great. Only suggestion I have is to make the scenes a bit longer; once the prey enters the stomach, things can be over quite fast sometimes.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dotsu » Thu Aug 12, 2021 5:37 am

It is a very nice update, I think that it is good. Though i want to know if we can eat the blue haired girl at the beach. I think that you should be able to if you get some food from the shop. Other then that its a nice update an i look forward to more.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby Turbotowns » Thu Aug 12, 2021 10:54 pm

Dotsu wrote:It is a very nice update, I think that it is good. Though i want to know if we can eat the blue haired girl at the beach. I think that you should be able to if you get some food from the shop. Other then that its a nice update an i look forward to more.

Maybe having food could alter other scenes?
Turbotowns
???

Postby Miraak11th » Fri Aug 13, 2021 3:29 am

Would be awesome if Luna can, at some point, eat the hole village!
Futanari: God's perfect creation.
Miraak11th
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dotsu » Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:13 am

Turbotowns wrote:
Dotsu wrote:It is a very nice update, I think that it is good. Though i want to know if we can eat the blue haired girl at the beach. I think that you should be able to if you get some food from the shop. Other then that its a nice update an i look forward to more.

Maybe having food could alter other scenes?

That would be intersting but it would have too fit.
Матрешка!

Dotsu
Participator

Postby necidime » Sun Aug 15, 2021 8:49 pm

Bug report: when you select "Step away" in the Lola encounter, the picture of the character doesn't go away.
Chronic lurker, that's all.
necidime
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:54 am

forumlurker wrote:I really like the new updates as well! The art style really fits the game and the variety is great. Only suggestion I have is to make the scenes a bit longer; once the prey enters the stomach, things can be over quite fast sometimes.

Just don't expect the longest vore scenes from me, but do expect some adorable vore scenes from me :wink:

Thanks so much! And there will be more interactions soon!

necidime wrote:Bug report: when you select "Step away" in the Lola encounter, the picture of the character doesn't go away.

Already been reported, might release a quick bugfix update. Maybe.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Liz » Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:08 pm

I enjoyed the new Jill version a lot, how she asked Luna to be her next prey is cute as well, I would probably feed Luna to her if given the chance XD <3

Game overall is fun so far, Both the maid girls in the shop are overly cute and enjoy seeing more of them as I repeat the scenes ^^
The Lab lady was a fun little quest, I almost thought she wasn't going to resurrect Luna and simply keep her, though I also noticed Luna enjoyed it some what and such a technique could be quiet addictive for people, up to the point the Doctor gets sick of resurrecting her meals and just keeps them.

Fun game, keep it up :)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Egads » Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:13 am

Liz wrote:I enjoyed the new Jill version a lot, how she asked Luna to be her next prey is cute as well, I would probably feed Luna to her if given the chance XD <3

Game overall is fun so far, Both the maid girls in the shop are overly cute and enjoy seeing more of them as I repeat the scenes ^^
The Lab lady was a fun little quest, I almost thought she wasn't going to resurrect Luna and simply keep her, though I also noticed Luna enjoyed it some what and such a technique could be quiet addictive for people, up to the point the Doctor gets sick of resurrecting her meals and just keeps them.

Fun game, keep it up :)

You can thank FluffyNekos for that! He's the one who wrote the entire scene.

And yes, there will be more interactions in The Lab .

Thanks again for liking the update! :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Keachie » Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:27 am

loving the game so far keep up the great work (:
Keachie
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Thu Aug 26, 2021 7:11 am

Keachie wrote:loving the game so far keep up the great work (:

Thank you so much!
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LostOne » Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:00 am

Any news on the game? Been a fun time so far and I am heavily curious about what you'll make next. Your one of the few guys who designed their stuff to include the aftermath after all and its a really nice touch.
LostOne
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game