Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Egads » Mon Mar 07, 2022 5:58 am

Assimilation wrote:Hey, great work on this game so far. I'm a serial-pred guy and I understand this game is built for a mixed bag where the prey is almost always willing, so no worries if this isn't in the direction you'd go.

1. The game's parts feel very disconnected. I know that it's not a story-based game, but since it's also not a mechanics-based game (no skills, no combat, no puzzles), that ultimately means it's a collection of scenes and the thing I'd at least expect to tie those scenes together is your player's progression. As a pred, the only thing that tracks my decisions is the weight gain system (I figure its effects aren't implemented yet) and that digested NPCs are removed from the map. I've seen that some people like the fact that content isn't gated behind doing other things first, but I can say for myself that I'd prefer the pred content would be unlocked as my character gets thiccer or just a higher level (which is effectively prey count). It might be the most immersive way to turn player-prey encounters into reversals where the player seduces that NPC.

2. I learn I can press T to talk to my prey, and then I get to use it on like 3 people because all other player-pred scenes (6 others, I believe?) force the passage of time. I have mashed T so many times in preparation for the good stuff, only to find that the narration instead continues and hours pass by as I wait or sleep my prey off. I felt like there was a lot of potential with that as a scene-based game, so I felt a little let down here. Even without the dialogue aspect, the fact that I had to digest people in their homes ("I can't go outside with a belly like this!") meant that I couldn't spend any time parading it around, interacting with others as a tease. Related to the forced-digestion, it means I can't ever try to fill up that Fullness bar, and feeling stuffed is something that some pred people love to chase in their fantasy.

3. Luna has opinions on things before she makes a decision to give in as prey, pred, or to leave. Since this isn't a story-based game, and scenes both prey and pred are around, it really makes sense to describe her feelings towards wanting to get-in-that-belly or oh-she-looks-delicious for *after* the Yes/No is pressed.

4. I did read earlier in this thread that mechanics like Willpower were being put in before discovering that Struggling wasn't great fun, so I totally get these artefacts in a WIP game, but I can't... imagine them being a hassle unless they were like spamming keys against a timer. The game is very much a walking simulator (not a bad thing) and it's once again something that I think pred-players would want to use to escape/reverse an NPC-pred scene, while it could also be something that prey-players would use to stimulate their captors' internals, while trying not to accidentally have the pred regurgitate them. I wonder if you have any intent on using the timer mechanic for anything in the future either, since I think there was the magic shop vendor and maybe one other interaction that used it?

I know this can feel like you're making something you're proud of and I'm just wishing it were something more, so I'd like to reiterate that I really did enjoy the game despite being a predator vorarephile. You've got a lot of fun stuff already implemented, and that's why I felt the desire to give you my 2 cents—something about it did click with me and I'll be checking back for the next update, whenever that would be. Thanks!

Glad you liked my game! :D
1. The weight gain system will be expanded on in a later update (like new dialogue for example)
2. I planned on making it so that you could walk outside even with a full belly, however I soon realized that I would have to change every single event in the game. Who knows tho, maybe I'll try doing it once enough content is in the game ^^;
3. Hmm, I never really thought about the *after* part but I'll think about it.
4. Yeah the struggle mechanic wasn't exactly fun so I removed it. As for the timer, it'll only be used in certain situations (like staring at someone before being eaten for example.

Once again, I'm glad you enjoyed my game! :gulp:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby hcps » Mon Mar 07, 2022 6:42 pm

hello I was wondering if some one could direct me to the "discord" that was mentioned by the creator
hcps
New to the forum

Postby Aresbloodfang » Mon Mar 07, 2022 8:40 pm

hcps wrote:hello I was wondering if some one could direct me to the "discord" that was mentioned by the creator

It's on the first post
Aresbloodfang
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Fri Mar 18, 2022 8:05 am

More previews!

1st one | 2nd one
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Fri Mar 18, 2022 9:25 am

Egads wrote:More previews!

1st one | 2nd one

Oh no, you mean to say there's going to be a bit where you play the music where Sonic is about to drown if he doesn't find air in the next 30 seconds? Evil, cruel, disgusting, and I cannot wait for it.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby memeology » Fri Mar 18, 2022 7:20 pm

Is there a way to overcome certain vore scenes to become the predator or are prey scenes just prey scenes no matter what?

The game is pretty good though, even if I'd like to see more pred scenes, or at least to try to overpower some of the other predators.
There was one point where the Autosave could have been placed differently. When you enter the house of that black haired girl who's already eating someone, the event triggers during the autosave meaning you have no chance to leave.
memeology
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Fri Apr 15, 2022 11:19 am

Sorry for how long the next update is taking. Been busy dealing with life and exams.

I'll try and cook up some more previews :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby jasamprn » Tue Apr 19, 2022 10:56 am

Ah, life does tend to do that~
Hope ya exams went well... And always neat to see an update here :3
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby Luxio512 » Tue Apr 19, 2022 3:59 pm

Never expected to feel both terrified and horny at once.
Luxio512
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Mon May 02, 2022 7:35 am

Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Mon May 02, 2022 12:37 pm

Hype! How is the new update coming along?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Mon May 02, 2022 2:47 pm

Plot twist: She removes the patch revealing there's a mouth there and she swallows you with it. I am very much joking, but I've seen a mouth appear in stranger places on a body.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sun May 08, 2022 12:06 pm

Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 08, 2022 3:53 pm

Oh my, an actual quest coming this time. Well, I never thought I'd see the like.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sat May 21, 2022 2:59 am

Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat May 21, 2022 7:24 am

Looking forward to it! The last update was splendid.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby LordKentus » Sat May 21, 2022 4:48 pm

Hoping more Pred content with the new update tbh
LordKentus
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Sun May 29, 2022 6:52 am

Got another preview for ya! :gulp:
1st
2nd
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby wariodude128 » Sun May 29, 2022 10:48 am

Egads wrote:Got another preview for ya! :gulp:
1st
2nd

This game is just getting bigger and more complex as time goes on. Might have to decide on an absolute stopping point on adding new stuff to actually put out a new update before continuing on. Just a thought.
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Egads » Sun May 29, 2022 10:55 am

wariodude128 wrote:
Egads wrote:Got another preview for ya! :gulp:
1st
2nd

This game is just getting bigger and more complex as time goes on. Might have to decide on an absolute stopping point on adding new stuff to actually put out a new update before continuing on. Just a thought.

You might think that, however there's about... 4 scenes done so far. And that ain't enough for an update! >:D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game