Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game [v1.9.3]

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Town ~ An RPG Maker Vore Game

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:47 pm

Skybloodsoul wrote:trying to enter the game stops me at...
Failed to load
img/menus/CursorBorderA.png
Just a small heads up

Figured it out a couple seconds ago, gimme a few minutes to upload the fix due to my slow internet speed ^^;
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Skybloodsoul » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:50 pm

Egads wrote:
Skybloodsoul wrote:trying to enter the game stops me at...
Failed to load
img/menus/CursorBorderA.png
Just a small heads up

Figured it out a couple seconds ago, gimme a few minutes to upload the fix due to my slow internet speed ^^;

Sweet thank you for your hard work Egads we all apricate you. You have a great game here and It's exciting to see such dedication from you and other creators.
Skybloodsoul
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:59 pm

Fix is out on Mega, will upload it to Mediafire soon and its out on Mediafire :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:57 pm

I think I might be a little dumb, but how do I digest the security guard in the stealth mission? The bar isn’t progressing and I just feel a little dumb lmao
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby Egads » Mon Aug 22, 2022 3:58 pm

Jaffek wrote:I think I might be a little dumb, but how do I digest the security guard in the stealth mission? The bar isn’t progressing and I just feel a little dumb lmao

once you eat that first guard, there's a conversation about how to digest them, but in case you skipped it:
Spoiler: show
hold shift while standing still

also just a heads up that I'll be going to sleep pretty soon so bugs will be fixed tomorrow ^^;
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Jaffek » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:01 pm

Ah, thank you! I must have double clicked or something by accident!
Voice acted comms open! DM for info!
Jaffek
New to the forum

Postby Scoutboy25 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:12 pm

Egads wrote:Finally, after 8 months, version 1.8 is officially out!

I want to thank you guys for being patient with me. A lot of obstacles had prevented me from spending time working on this game, hence why it took so long. But alas, it's here.
So please enjoy what I believe to be Vore Town's best update so far :gulp: :gulp: :gulp:

Changelog:
-New Dark Forest location.
-Stella's scene has been rewritten.
-New stealth quest.
-New vore scenes in the Shallows.
-There's now a special scene once you leave Luna's House.
-New vore scenes in Vore Town.
-Catherine's encounter now has a warning.

This is great day, and I will admit that I have been checking eka's every night for the past week or so...
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby why9343 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 4:57 pm

Love the update, but i ran into a small issue where if i tried to talk to the witch in the corner of the map of the second area the game would just not do anything. But again love love love the update
why9343
Been posting for a bit

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Aug 22, 2022 6:49 pm

Yeah the witch is glitched out something bad. No text appears and the game locks.

Also where does one access the stealth mission?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby TabooSho » Mon Aug 22, 2022 7:52 pm

Wow I just recently started to follow this game, and theres an update, what luck!

TO THE DOWNLOAD!
TabooSho
New to the forum

Postby wariodude128 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 10:26 pm

TabooSho wrote:Wow I just recently started to follow this game, and theres an update, what luck!

TO THE DOWNLOAD!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKq4uoGdnFw
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Scoutboy25 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:11 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Yeah the witch is glitched out something bad. No text appears and the game locks.

Also where does one access the stealth mission?

There's a girl in the area with all the houses at the very top right (straight to the right from luna's house). Talk to her.
A single random brony from like 2010, uses Eka's for games and made an account to share opinions and ask questions. Ask me nothing.
Scoutboy25
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gamma47 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:54 am

So, I love the new content, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to access the Stealth mission! Apparently someone has since you answered questions about it, but the fruit ninja doesn't give the quest, and the witch in the to right just soft-locks my game. Help?

Started a new save, and have done every other scene/talked to everyone else, so I assume it's the witch lady NW of the houses that gives the quest.

EDIT: Got the answer from your Discord. Very simple fix, that was a fun mission!
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby NotMax » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:41 am

You've knocked it out of the park as usual, amazing work. Both eating the guards and being eaten by the guard were super satisfying to do. The two new girls at the beach are excellent as well.
The forest area is good but I wish it had more to do, the ghost especially got me excited when the reporter said how much she can eat and then it just abruptly ends. Maybe I missed something.

Either way, great work, thank you for continuing development on this game after all this time!
NotMax
Been posting for a bit

Postby Egads » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:43 am

Bug fix update is out!

This aims to fix some of the bugs pointed out here and in my Discord server, hopefully you can enjoy the update even more now :D
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:51 am

*Pops in*
Bug report! Opening the menu slaps me with "Failed to load img/faces/Gr%C3%ADmsd%C3%B3ttir.png"
Last edited by Ryan-Drakel on Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Egads » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:55 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:*Pops in*
Bug report! Nothing worked during the stealth mission, I couldn't interact with anything and opening the menu slaps me with "Failed to load img/faces/Gr%C3%ADmsd%C3%B3ttir.png"

Here's the thing; one of the things that were fixed was this exact error message 8O
Egads
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:00 am

wait what? O.O;; oh dears.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby unzipsdick » Tue Aug 23, 2022 12:52 pm

I am getting a very weird error that I don't think anyone else has mentioned. The game ran fine the first time, but after that, opening it up gave me the error "Failed to load: js/plugins/VisuMZ_2_QuestSystem.js". Upon further inspection, the file with that name was missing from the game entirely, but was in the .zip file. This seems to be because that file just... doesn't like existing. When I copy it from the .zip and pasted it in the game files, it disappears after a couple seconds. It isn't in my recycle bin, that's empty.

If it helps, I had just failed the stealth mission when I exited the game the first time, though my only active save was just before entering the town proper.
"What was it he said that got everyone so upset?"
"Be kind to each other."
"Oh yeah, that'll do it."
unzipsdick
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:18 pm

unzipsdick wrote:I am getting a very weird error that I don't think anyone else has mentioned. The game ran fine the first time, but after that, opening it up gave me the error "Failed to load: js/plugins/VisuMZ_2_QuestSystem.js". Upon further inspection, the file with that name was missing from the game entirely, but was in the .zip file. This seems to be because that file just... doesn't like existing. When I copy it from the .zip and pasted it in the game files, it disappears after a couple seconds. It isn't in my recycle bin, that's empty.

If it helps, I had just failed the stealth mission when I exited the game the first time, though my only active save was just before entering the town proper.

That sounds like an overzealous virus protection software. Can't imagine what else would remove a file you copied.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game