Shadowbites' Interactive (0.2 public, 0.3 patreon)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Shadowbites' Interactive (0.2 public, 0.3 patreon)

Postby redfrog » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:48 am

Hey all, and welcome to shadowbites' Interactive! This is a html interactive, featuring Shadowbites, a shadowy shapeshifter who's interested in all kinds of vore, and other similar things.
In here, she's taking a stroll in the city of Dalaran, running into people she can have fun with.

The game contains:
Spoiler: show

-Player willing pred
-Player willing prey
-Goo inflation
-Shape shifting

The patreon version contains Nitalah, a nightelf who can be eaten, and digested~
(Due to wow logic she doesn't stay digested, so vore scenes are fully repeatable)

Public version:
https://redfrog563.itch.io/shadowbites-interactive

Patreon version can be found on my patreon:
https://www.patreon.com/redfrog563
redfrog
New to the forum

Re: Shadowbites' Interactive (0.2 public, 0.3 patreon)

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Fri Jul 16, 2021 11:17 am

This looks like an interesting start, I can't wait to see how it develops. :-D
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby Ilv18 » Fri Jul 16, 2021 5:49 pm

I love this and i can't wait to fill even more that belly, a shame that i am unemployed because I immediately would go to your Patreon to purchase a rank, anyways i will add this on my list of Patreons to subscribe when I finally got money.

I already commented this on itch.io but i would like to see a area where Bites could dance(in special with a stuffed belly) thought i don't put too much hope in that, as i am nobody to ask and i suppose that making that will be very difficult (hell i am struggling with JavaScript on my own projects idk if this is worse plus making the images).

Great work as always Redfrog and the Light be with you.
Ilv18
New to the forum

Postby Shugoki » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:20 am

Will Patreon builds go public later on, or is this just a permanently-exclusive thing and the public build is just a demo?
Fuck are you reading this for? Keep scrolling, fool!
Shugoki
Somewhat familiar

Postby redfrog » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:22 am

Shugoki wrote:Will Patreon builds go public later on, or is this just a permanently-exclusive thing and the public build is just a demo?

Only the most recent build is patreon exclusive, as soon as a new build is complete, I make the last one public on my itch.io
redfrog
New to the forum

Postby Vennaya » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:16 am

So does the public version only include two scenes at the moment? The Advice kitty says something about rooftops but that doesnt seem to exist. Changing rooms don't seem to do anything either. Would be nice if it was clear if it was simply non-functional or not as i feel like im missing something lol
Vennaya
Somewhat familiar

Postby redfrog » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:31 am

Vennaya wrote:So does the public version only include two scenes at the moment? The Advice kitty says something about rooftops but that doesnt seem to exist. Changing rooms don't seem to do anything either. Would be nice if it was clear if it was simply non-functional or not as i feel like im missing something lol

Sorry if its not clear, the things Advicekitty talks about are hints. If you check the rooftop at the home scene, there's a hidden button for a secret scene. As for the changing room, there are hidden pictures aviable the same way you can collect. Tought some secret hunting would be a nice addition to this game
redfrog
New to the forum

Return to Vore game