Fate Shrink/Order Game

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
For instruction on how to add games to our download section, click here

Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby amerdism » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:33 pm

Found this game on twitter based on the mobile Fate Grand Order Game and figured I'd post a link on the site if anyone wanted to check it out.

https://twitter.com/Iriss_Brando/status%20...%209032041474
https://mega.nz/file/p4kWEY6T#OCQSh1xM2%20...%20qjFaJUtHA4

I'll warn anyone who tries the game right now that the download is a bit buggy, getting the initial application from MEGA is fine, but after getting said application and downloading the game of it I found that unless I was watching the download it would stop working the moment I clicked onto something else and the download was relegated to the background, so I had to watch the download from start to finish, otherwise no issues just fair warning.

Anyone able to help translating the game would be appreciated, I had issues doing a basic translation but I'm not the most savvy translator and just know the basics of the translator++ software, if even that.
Last edited by amerdism on Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:31 pm, edited 3 times in total.
amerdism
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby Firon » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:48 pm

link them properly at the very least
Firon
---
 
Posts: 1216
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby Xexy » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:48 pm

Last edited by Xexy on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Xexy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby amerdism » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:55 pm

Sorry, first time I posted here, I just copy and pasted from a different post
amerdism
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby blassimg1 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:03 pm

I remember I used to use a program that translated some games like this before but that was before my old pc bricked and I can't remember what its was called
blassimg1
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:44 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby princedrake » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:45 am

wth i cant read that square language dammit, could you fix it
princedrake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby TheLittleDeadGuy » Wed Jul 21, 2021 4:47 am

princedrake wrote:wth i cant read that square language dammit, could you fix it


It needs to be run on japanese local, just google local emulator.
Meh
User avatar
TheLittleDeadGuy
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:35 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby princedrake » Wed Jul 21, 2021 5:34 am

TheLittleDeadGuy wrote:
princedrake wrote:wth i cant read that square language dammit, could you fix it


It needs to be run on japanese local, just google local emulator.

naruhodo thanks
princedrake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby princedrake » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:10 am

can someone do the translation to the game, i cant speak japanese, help
princedrake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby Xexy » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:58 am

***
Last edited by Xexy on Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Xexy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby shujubao » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:54 am

Hey guys……This is a Chinese game created by one of my friends.So if wanna to use Google translation or other Apps,choice Chinese plz╭☞(  ̄ ▽ ̄)╭☞
User avatar
shujubao
New to the forum
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:51 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby amerdism » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:54 am

Xexy wrote:Machine Translation and a save skipping the intro cutscene.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing


I'm curious, beyond replacing the old data with your translated data did you do anything else, cause when I do that with the folder you uploaded and my own, for some reason the translation doesn't stick, it just defaults to the original translation even when the original data is gone and replaced by the translation.
amerdism
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby Xexy » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:02 pm

amerdism wrote:I'm curious, beyond replacing the old data with your translated data did you do anything else, cause when I do that with the folder you uploaded and my own, for some reason the translation doesn't stick, it just defaults to the original translation even when the original data is gone and replaced by the translation.


Shoot, seems to be a problem with how I did it, ill fix it, give me a bit.
User avatar
Xexy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby Xexy » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:17 pm

amerdism wrote:
Xexy wrote:Machine Translation and a save skipping the intro cutscene.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing


I'm curious, beyond replacing the old data with your translated data did you do anything else, cause when I do that with the folder you uploaded and my own, for some reason the translation doesn't stick, it just defaults to the original translation even when the original data is gone and replaced by the translation.


Link nearer to the top should be fixed and here's the same link either way.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Should be able to throw any old saves into the folder if you've had some before.
Last edited by Xexy on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Xexy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby InverseTacquito » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:39 pm

Welp, found where the game breaks. When you're on Stheno's belly as Medusa, you can't move, period. You're locked in the spawn point below her navel.
"Anyone, anywhere can be a success. The key is lowering your standards."
InverseTacquito
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 54
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby princedrake » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:51 pm

Xexy wrote:
amerdism wrote:
Xexy wrote:Machine Translation and a save skipping the intro cutscene.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing


I'm curious, beyond replacing the old data with your translated data did you do anything else, cause when I do that with the folder you uploaded and my own, for some reason the translation doesn't stick, it just defaults to the original translation even when the original data is gone and replaced by the translation.


Link nearer to the top should be fixed and here's the same link either way.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing

Should be able to throw any old saves into the folder if you've had some before.

i already instal tit but it didnt do anything, still japanese
princedrake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby amerdism » Wed Jul 21, 2021 9:42 pm

princedrake wrote:i already instal tit but it didnt do anything, still japanese

The game is Chinese not Japanese and which link did you use? Did you use the original link I left or the translated version Xexy was kind enough to put up for everyone? If its Xexy's link your better taking it up with him seeing as he did the translation and editing of the game files he's uploaded, but I downloaded all the files he put up and put them as they are in a single folder and it worked just fine.

If your using the original links and are translating it yourself then what software are you using to translate? The newer versions of Translator++ have some issues translating and can be buggy, saying the game is translated but not actually translating it even after you get swap the old data folder for the translated version is the main issue I ran into myself.
amerdism
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby princedrake » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:41 pm

amerdism wrote:
princedrake wrote:i already instal tit but it didnt do anything, still japanese

The game is Chinese not Japanese and which link did you use? Did you use the original link I left or the translated version Xexy was kind enough to put up for everyone? If its Xexy's link your better taking it up with him seeing as he did the translation and editing of the game files he's uploaded, but I downloaded all the files he put up and put them as they are in a single folder and it worked just fine.

If your using the original links and are translating it yourself then what software are you using to translate? The newer versions of Translator++ have some issues translating and can be buggy, saying the game is translated but not actually translating it even after you get swap the old data folder for the translated version is the main issue I ran into myself.

huft come on help me, its chinese now but i still cant translate it to english :?
princedrake
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:58 am

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby amerdism » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:05 am

princedrake wrote:
amerdism wrote:
princedrake wrote:i already instal tit but it didnt do anything, still japanese

The game is Chinese not Japanese and which link did you use? Did you use the original link I left or the translated version Xexy was kind enough to put up for everyone? If its Xexy's link your better taking it up with him seeing as he did the translation and editing of the game files he's uploaded, but I downloaded all the files he put up and put them as they are in a single folder and it worked just fine.

If your using the original links and are translating it yourself then what software are you using to translate? The newer versions of Translator++ have some issues translating and can be buggy, saying the game is translated but not actually translating it even after you get swap the old data folder for the translated version is the main issue I ran into myself.

huft come on help me, its chinese now but i still cant translate it to english :?


Wait so your translating it yourself? If you use Xexys link it'll take you to the download of a translated version of the game. Also, nobody can help you translate the game without knowing what software your using and what your method to get the translation is.

Xexy's Link: https:[url]//drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing[/url]
amerdism
New to the forum
 
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:55 pm

Re: Fate Shrink/Order Game

Postby Xexy » Thu Jul 22, 2021 12:16 pm

Belly softlock seems to have to do with the translated version, im sorry, i didnt mean to break anything.
Edit: All links of mine should be fixed to a, hopefully, working version.
Last edited by Xexy on Thu Jul 22, 2021 1:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Xexy
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 41
Joined: Fri Sep 02, 2016 4:25 pm

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: aalaron, amerdism, Ascienceguy, Azuris, dankkid, dddddd2, DemonOfDeath567, Derpahkiiin, ejames, EjPzycho, FMD, Galmar1313, GREGOLE, Hellastorm, Ilv18, Krovennan, libra, Mathias5002, ninjafur, ninjagamer3215, Nylonian, ownednooberhaha, Pitofdespair, R3X, radiogenicvore, Rwby17743, septer8, Shadowninjer14, Sharcade, Sylvira, Tankbuster, Teruyo, vgove, Vir, wowcamper