Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Mother's Day

Postby KnightHemsworth » Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:55 am

I've been trying to get to a specific part again, however I'm just not able to figure out how I did it.
Basically, on the last day (I think) you should be able to have Sarah and Terra over. But the important part is that, Terra and mom is supposed to have a quarrel
and then you have an option of either calming Terra down, or let her attack your mom. Which either ends up with Terra eating mom or mom eating terra.

Does anyone by any chance know how you reach that specific part?
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Wed Nov 23, 2022 3:25 pm

I remember making this scene, but I can't find it. I may need to check older versions to make sure it wasn't accidentally deleted.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Nov 23, 2022 4:04 pm

I found it. You have to be dating daisy and try to eat her during the prey ending.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby KnightHemsworth » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:01 pm

umakeisee wrote:I found it. You have to be dating daisy and try to eat her during the prey ending.

Ah, found it. Thanks >:)
KnightHemsworth
New to the forum

Postby doomed » Thu Dec 01, 2022 4:38 pm

question , is there a option for those who just wanna be an observer. like when i first played the game there was no way to go through it without eating someone . as if you do you are forced to be eaten. which is why is i deleted the game the first time . since it felt as if any character agency i had was stripped away. as such before downloading again i just wanted to know if there was a way to make it through without being eaten or without eating someone. something for those of us who prefer to be observers
doomed
Participator

Postby Grimoutsider » Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:04 am

No real observer content in Vore days really at least all the way through. Teachers and parents can eat students but getting through some random sections requires some saving. Game is good in appealing to those interested in actively engaging in vore. A bit less for less active players.
Grimoutsider
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:58 am

Funnily enough, the only one I can think of is the one I helped KnightHemsworth find.

In general, I'm a pred based dev. I can get behind some prey scenes, but observer scenes don't have much appeal to me.

That said, you could check out my Vore Day Festival spin-off. If you want to see a bunch of people getting eaten, you just need to keep failing at games. They aren't my forte though, so I'm sorry if they aren't the best.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Indefinite Hiatus

Postby umakeisee » Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:06 am

New update with some bad news.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:35 pm

umakeisee wrote:New update with some bad news.

What is the bad news?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby SquishySofty » Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:50 pm

Susuko wrote:What is the bad news?

Read the OP in the first page, they already updated it.

Either way, perfectly understandable about the current state of the game. I wish you luck on future projects. ❤
Game Developer (With Godot Engine) and Sprite artist/animator ❤
❤ Maria best chunky girl~ ❤
SquishySofty
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jan 23, 2023 2:49 am

Hey, your health is priority. Procrastination is a problem, sure, but sometimes you just can't fight it. There's the project and a DESIRE to get to it but the moment you put your hands on the keyboard....
nothing...
no motivation.
no energy.
it's like it just.... Gone... Disappeared... got sucked away...

I know that pain all too well.
Having too many projects to start at the same time also does not help, there's the expectation of doing all that and it's maddening knowing said expectations.

You do you, take your time, make what YOU WANT. Not what OTHERS want.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ne0ktkt » Fri Mar 03, 2023 12:12 am

I have a question, how do you fix the music in the game on PC? nothing is heard in the whole game.
Ne0ktkt
New to the forum

Postby RealZikik » Fri Mar 03, 2023 2:33 am

Ne0ktkt wrote:I have a question, how do you fix the music in the game on PC? nothing is heard in the whole game.

There is no code written to run the music. I had plans for it, but got lazy and just left Vore Days the way it was.
RealZikik
Participator

Postby Ragon » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:38 am

Even though I tried my best, I still couldn't unlock all the oyakodons. Did I do something wrong?
Ragon
New to the forum

Postby umakeisee » Mon Dec 11, 2023 2:47 am

I have added the official Gym Partner DLC to the game. That would have taken me a couple minutes at best.

However, I decided to add a feature I had always meant to include: A Randomizer Disabler. From the Preferences Menu, you can disable most randomizers throughout the game. There are three exceptions: Any fight, any mini-game in the new DLC and if you let another character make a decision. Those rely on randomization. Anything else, like the lessons, dinner scenes, and many events you may not have known had alternative outcomes, will now have a menu to let you choose the next event.

Note, this is not me taking the project out of Hiatus. I only did this to keep all content in one place, which will almost always be a priority for me. As always, please let me know about any issues.

PC Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/8x1lx8a3 ... c.zip/file
MAC Download: https://www.mediafire.com/file/p7szwe4c ... c.zip/file
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Previous

Return to Vore game