Vore Days Mod -GP DLC & Randomizer Disabler -Still On Hiatus

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Vore Days Mod - Final Results and Special Announcement

Postby Blaze32202 » Sun Jun 26, 2022 1:36 am

I'm so excited for these mods.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Re: Vore Days Mod - Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes

Postby FrostK86 » Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:02 pm

umakeisee wrote:Quick Update. I'm working on the mod some more. The main focus is still on Sarah, Daisy and Terra. I decided to focus on the other route for this update and it will include a pred focused reworking of Other Day 7, which was originally mainly prey focused after the morning classes. I also added a Dating Daisy path for the regular Day 7 Prey route. No clue when this version will be out. I've been working on it daily, but I'm having to work with a lot of variables for day 7 other to determine different routes.

Day 7 Pred will be my next goal, but that will be a lot smaller for Darling Sister and a totally new route for Daisy Dukes. I might fit in the DS portion into this next version, but don't expect the DD Day 7 any time soon.

There are the well-known Skyrim and Fallout 4 Vore mods you will also find Sims and Pokémon Codes at cheat master, but there are also mods for Minecraft, Terraria, and Rimworld!
Last edited by FrostK86 on Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrostK86
New to the forum

Re: Vore Days Mod - Darling Sister and Daisy Dukes

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:49 am

FrostK86 wrote:
umakeisee wrote:Quick Update. I'm working on the mod some more. The main focus is still on Sarah, Daisy and Terra. I decided to focus on the other route for this update and it will include a pred focused reworking of Other Day 7, which was originally mainly prey focused after the morning classes. I also added a Dating Daisy path for the regular Day 7 Prey route. No clue when this version will be out. I've been working on it daily, but I'm having to work with a lot of variables for day 7 other to determine different routes.

Day 7 Pred will be my next goal, but that will be a lot smaller for Darling Sister and a totally new route for Daisy Dukes. I might fit in the DS portion into this next version, but don't expect the DD Day 7 any time soon.

There are the well-known Skyrim and Fallout 4 Vore mods, but there are also mods for Minecraft, Terraria, and Rimworld!

Okay. What does that have to do with what you quoted?
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Vore Days Mod - Mother's Day

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:52 am

Mother's Day mod now available.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:09 am

hm. Guessing there's no way to have Mrs Vore and Vera at the same time?
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby Ryuu27 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:36 am

During the last choice with our mother, I answer "nothing" and then Sarah arrives when she has been eaten at lunch, and I don't think cloning exists :silly:
Ryuu27
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:05 am

Ryuu27 wrote:During the last choice with our mother, I answer "nothing" and then Sarah arrives when she has been eaten at lunch, and I don't think cloning exists :silly:

That happened to me as well.Also when I chore for Sam and Sarah both to be eaten by there mother Sarah would agree but in the end that doesn't happen.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:37 am

By the way I managed to eat both Vera and her Mother.Wish I could also eat Sam and Sarah's mother as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:42 am

Susuko wrote:By the way I managed to eat both Vera and her Mother.Wish I could also eat Sam and Sarah's mother as well.

how'd ya do that? I usually get denied.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jun 29, 2022 12:29 pm

Susuko wrote:
Ryuu27 wrote:During the last choice with our mother, I answer "nothing" and then Sarah arrives when she has been eaten at lunch, and I don't think cloning exists :silly:

That happened to me as well.Also when I chore for Sam and Sarah both to be eaten by there mother Sarah would agree but in the end that doesn't happen.

I'll fix the Nothing ending to account for Sarah being eaten when I have the chance.

i don't know what you mean by Sam and Sarah both getting eaten not happening. If you mean choosing it at the beginning, you have to choose it again at the end without Sarah getting eaten during lunch.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:09 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
Susuko wrote:By the way I managed to eat both Vera and her Mother.Wish I could also eat Sam and Sarah's mother as well.

how'd ya do that? I usually get denied.

Well you need to make 3 girls to be eaten like Sarah,Jessica and Daisy or Terra or you can chose two of those three options and have Erica vore her mother.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:19 pm

Updated version to fix the Nothing Ending and patch for those who already downloaded version 1.95 is up.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:45 pm

I tried your update and it hasn't been fixed.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:00 am

You forget one = and the game throws a fit. I'll be uploading another fix shortly. New patch should work.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Aug 10, 2022 2:53 pm

Hi,I just wanted to know how are the mods and the project progressing.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Aug 10, 2022 4:07 pm

I figured out how to eat Ms. Vore on Mother's Day. Is there a way to eat your mother on mother's day?
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby Susuko » Wed Aug 10, 2022 5:16 pm

I already figured out how to eat Ms Vore and posted how to do it and I don't think there is a way to eat Sam's more on mother's day sadly.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Aug 10, 2022 7:37 pm

The Mother's Day Mod was more about other people getting to eat, so there is no way to eat most of the characters, including Mom.

As for progress, I'm taking a brake as not to burn out. I currently have half the Vore Festival - Lunch Release done. I got a bit overwhelmed when I realized I still had to make the entire Pro-Vore side, so it's shelved for now.

If you want more of my work, I have been working on stories. They are available in my gallery on my profile. So far there's two sets of stories. One for Neptunia and one for I Killed Slimes for 300 Years and Became Max Level. I would appreciate anyone checking those out while waiting for new releases of my games.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:46 pm

I already watched the anime were the girl killed slimes for 300 years and I liked it.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:52 pm

Susuko wrote:I already watched the anime were the girl killed slimes for 300 years and I liked it.

Then I'd recommend my parody. It's basically "What if she got a vore skill alongside her immortality." It is a full series rewrite and I just got to the dragon showing up.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game