QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/27/21)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:51 am

Big update, this one adds new burps for Sounds plus and a lot of prey audio for World Interactions. Now you'll actually hear whoever you ate.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21)

Postby DemHoundDays » Thu Nov 25, 2021 10:11 am

I just installed the newest version of your World Interaction and Sounds add-ons but, for some reason, none of the preys I ate to test it (both bandits and civilians) said anything, even with dialogue chance set to 100. I noticed that the edited sound files that add prey lines weren't included in the Sound folder so I downloaded them separately then added them to the appropriate folders but still nothing :/

I also made sure to set the Devourment moans slider to 0 and setting the World Interactions one at max volume, but it didn't do anything either and I don't even get a dying scream when my prey is killed. I have no idea what could be causing the issue, did I miss something ?

This problem aside, I'm taking the opportunity to say that you're doing an amazing job with those add-ons ! Devourment is great on its own, you're just making it even better :3
User avatar
DemHoundDays
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21-1

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Nov 25, 2021 2:22 pm

DemHoundDays wrote:I just installed the newest version of your World Interaction and Sounds add-ons but, for some reason, none of the preys I ate to test it (both bandits and civilians) said anything, even with dialogue chance set to 100. I noticed that the edited sound files that add prey lines weren't included in the Sound folder so I downloaded them separately then added them to the appropriate folders but still nothing :/

I also made sure to set the Devourment moans slider to 0 and setting the World Interactions one at max volume, but it didn't do anything either and I don't even get a dying scream when my prey is killed. I have no idea what could be causing the issue, did I miss something ?

This problem aside, I'm taking the opportunity to say that you're doing an amazing job with those add-ons ! Devourment is great on its own, you're just making it even better :3


Yeah when I updated the mod I forgot the sound files, I added them right now. If you were reading text at the bottom of the screen but no voice line that shows the code was working but lacking the right file.
But your description says otherwise? Was there text at the bottom of the screen that was 'said' by the prey?
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21-1

Postby DemHoundDays » Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:16 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
DemHoundDays wrote:I just installed the newest version of your World Interaction and Sounds add-ons but, for some reason, none of the preys I ate to test it (both bandits and civilians) said anything, even with dialogue chance set to 100. I noticed that the edited sound files that add prey lines weren't included in the Sound folder so I downloaded them separately then added them to the appropriate folders but still nothing :/

I also made sure to set the Devourment moans slider to 0 and setting the World Interactions one at max volume, but it didn't do anything either and I don't even get a dying scream when my prey is killed. I have no idea what could be causing the issue, did I miss something ?

This problem aside, I'm taking the opportunity to say that you're doing an amazing job with those add-ons ! Devourment is great on its own, you're just making it even better :3


Yeah when I updated the mod I forgot the sound files, I added them right now. If you were reading text at the bottom of the screen but no voice line that shows the code was working but lacking the right file.
But your description says otherwise? Was there text at the bottom of the screen that was 'said' by the prey?


I did indeed get some flickering text after eating a couple bandits.

I reinstalled the add-on and tested it again; still got flickering text, but this time I had a couple of muffled spoken lines as well so at least it's working !

However, I only got those two lines, then nothing. Even after devouring additional preys and waiting around for digestion to proceed, there were no more spoken lines even though I set the frequency to 100%. Also, when I tested it with only one prey (a civilian from Riverwood), he said nothing at all. (EDIT : I reloaded the game several times to try again and, on two occasions, he did say something so it appears to be random)

Maybe there's a hiccup with the way the probability of a prey saying something is calculated ?
User avatar
DemHoundDays
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:02 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21)

Postby Antigone » Fri Nov 26, 2021 2:31 pm

Hello there!

Just to confirm that I got the exact same case as DemHoundDays. Anyway, it's still kinda great even if muffled lines are extremelly rare, wp QueueSD

Cheers.
User avatar
Antigone
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21)

Postby sleepyslime » Sat Nov 27, 2021 4:30 am

I can also confirm that the voice lines only seem to play once in a blue moon, and are still accompanied by flickering text if I have subtitles on. Most of the time I get nothing. This issue persists even on a fresh new save.
sleepyslime
New to the forum
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2020 7:27 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/25/21-1

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 6:10 am

DemHoundDays wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
DemHoundDays wrote:I just installed the newest version of your World Interaction and Sounds add-ons but, for some reason, none of the preys I ate to test it (both bandits and civilians) said anything, even with dialogue chance set to 100. I noticed that the edited sound files that add prey lines weren't included in the Sound folder so I downloaded them separately then added them to the appropriate folders but still nothing :/

I also made sure to set the Devourment moans slider to 0 and setting the World Interactions one at max volume, but it didn't do anything either and I don't even get a dying scream when my prey is killed. I have no idea what could be causing the issue, did I miss something ?

This problem aside, I'm taking the opportunity to say that you're doing an amazing job with those add-ons ! Devourment is great on its own, you're just making it even better :3


Yeah when I updated the mod I forgot the sound files, I added them right now. If you were reading text at the bottom of the screen but no voice line that shows the code was working but lacking the right file.
But your description says otherwise? Was there text at the bottom of the screen that was 'said' by the prey?


I did indeed get some flickering text after eating a couple bandits.

I reinstalled the add-on and tested it again; still got flickering text, but this time I had a couple of muffled spoken lines as well so at least it's working !

However, I only got those two lines, then nothing. Even after devouring additional preys and waiting around for digestion to proceed, there were no more spoken lines even though I set the frequency to 100%. Also, when I tested it with only one prey (a civilian from Riverwood), he said nothing at all. (EDIT : I reloaded the game several times to try again and, on two occasions, he did say something so it appears to be random)

Maybe there's a hiccup with the way the probability of a prey saying something is calculated ?


I'm still fixing that issue right now (Thanksgiving delayed me by a day and a half) but I'm coming with good leads. The next update will fix prey dialogue suddenly stopping.

Antigone wrote:Hello there!

Just to confirm that I got the exact same case as DemHoundDays. Anyway, it's still kinda great even if muffled lines are extremelly rare, wp QueueSD

Cheers.


Thanks, the next update should fix any errors with that.

sleepyslime wrote:I can also confirm that the voice lines only seem to play once in a blue moon, and are still accompanied by flickering text if I have subtitles on. Most of the time I get nothing. This issue persists even on a fresh new save.


I'm also looked into getting subtitles to cooperate, as I created prey dialogue mod with them disabled initially. The next update will fix that as well.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/27/21)

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Nov 27, 2021 7:18 pm

Latest update fixes the main issues regarding prey dialogue in World Interactions. Prey subtitles and voicelines are included and will work consistently now.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
User avatar
QueueSD11
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 49
Joined: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:34 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/27/21)

Postby Antigone » Mon Nov 29, 2021 12:13 pm

New update works like a charm. Incredible add on, really adds flavor!
User avatar
Antigone
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 03, 2020 2:33 pm

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/27/21)

Postby Gluger11 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 4:30 am

Really enjoyed the new update to World Interactions! The prey audio just adds so much life and potential. The only real issue, which I'm unsure if it is on my end, is that that the death scream audio doesn't seem to work consistently. I've only had it work once on a save, and then it stopped happening.

*Edit*

Nvm, I think I got it to work now!
Gluger11
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:16 am

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 11/27/21)

Postby Gluger11 » Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:44 pm

So I have a couple queries and suggestions. I've noticed in the CK that in your WI mod, you've added some specific statuses, like "Eaten by Imperial Legion." Would it be possible to expand these further on the preadtor side of things? For example, could you add statuses for having eaten a particular race? It could give some tools to add even more specific dialogue, like a Dark Elf taunting an Argonian, or a Nord gloating when they've digested a dragon, etc.

Also, do you have any further plans for WI? It would be really neat for NPCs to be able to comment on each other, or make comments when they they defecate, etc.

Sorry to swamp you with suggestions, I'm just throwing things out there. I really appreciate the work you've done on the mods, they're great!
Gluger11
New to the forum
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:16 am

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: anirishnirvana, bethrobert008, BigFudge44, blab123, Comiczaks, comradmudkip, craizydude, crowbar0, DamagedXDemon, darkevilme, Drgaonknight89, DRGX1, DuellingBlades, Eka, Erecant, erraddo, genericnametwo, genericusername, grozar, joe354, KazuMin, Keylimes, koyk76, Latiax, LeGenericProfile, Lfun621, malus35, Masxohn, Mesechi, mlpbrony1, Monk5Ds, Monopolus, NewtypeN1, nierbosen11, oguzhan405, OtherGuy, Pawz, QuantumSolution, Raynebow, Reddraggon2001, Ryzen, sarusan, SephirothTheLegend, Shadowlyger, SONICTEEN2GAMING, strawhat64, supprophet, Tem1, TheFetishBeast, TheMan, Variant, VenorikBarra, why1234, xmboy, xTheDarkAngelx, Ykarian