QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 6/8/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:42 am

Anonymous111 wrote:which of these addons work for the AE version of devourment?

All of them except Gameplay Edits if the necessary mods are also updated to AE. Sounds plus's description states it could work with future versions as I'm confident it won't break anything.
I'll be sure to update Gameplay Edits when the AE Version of devourment is more finalized.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 6/8/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Jun 17, 2022 7:53 am

aa4242 wrote:Hey guys, i seem to have run into a problem and I was hoping to get some input on what I could do.

On my install the Overindulge perk does not seem to work. This happened when I upgraded to the latest version of gameplay edits from one of my older ones, my previous version was installed on 16.05.2022.
I tried starting a clean save and it did not fix issue.

I would also metion that I installed SLIF at the same time along with the newer version of GE but I would hesitate to point to it as the culprit as I do not have any other mods that morph the belly nodes besides refactor.
Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Updated Gameplay Edits for some bugfixing with npc corpse vore and Overindulge
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 6/17/22)

Postby Mooppoop » Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:39 am

Having an issue with world interactions where the prey doesn't say anything at all during the entire digestion process, until the end where they scream, but the pred is still able to taunt.

Edit: idk what i did but it's working now lol
Mooppoop
Been posting for a bit

Postby ine0706 » Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:09 pm

Devourment World Interactions (6.8.22)' file name in link is 'DevourmentWorldInteractions 4.6.22.rar'!
And last edit time to 'DevourmentWorldInteractions.esp' is '03.03.22'.

So many thanks!
ine0706
New to the forum

Postby Glupy » Wed Jun 22, 2022 3:02 pm

Hello, I have a quick question for you.

Do you know if the mod "ineed" is compatible with Refactor? Thanks in advance :)
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Jun 22, 2022 11:33 pm

ine0706 wrote:Devourment World Interactions (6.8.22)' file name in link is 'DevourmentWorldInteractions 4.6.22.rar'!
And last edit time to 'DevourmentWorldInteractions.esp' is '03.03.22'.

So many thanks!

Right, the mirror links I've uploaded to Mega, and honestly they were always a hassle to keep updating so I got rid of them.
Having my stuff available on google drive / loverslab should be enough.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glupy » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:16 am

Hello, do you know if the "ineed" mod is compatible with devourment refactor as well as the "weightmorphs se" mod? Thanks in advance :)

Ps : Sorry if there is a double post, my first message is not showing.
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Jun 23, 2022 2:38 pm

Glupy wrote:Hello, do you know if the "ineed" mod is compatible with devourment refactor as well as the "weightmorphs se" mod? Thanks in advance :)

Ps : Sorry if there is a double post, my first message is not showing.

Devourment refactor’s dependencies and features states that it is compatible with INeed. From downloading, you’d also see it has its own weight gain system.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Starduster » Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:11 pm

Just to clarify, this does *not* work with the AE version, correct?
Starduster
Somewhat familiar

Postby Anonymous111 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 1:10 am

Starduster wrote:Just to clarify, this does *not* work with the AE version, correct?

some of them do some of them don't
Anonymous111
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 2:48 am

Starduster wrote:Just to clarify, this does *not* work with the AE version, correct?

I’d expect everything except Gameplay Edits to work for Devourment’s AE version as long as the required mods are also updated like Libfire.
When AE Devourment becomes more finalized, I’ll go through my addons and update them properly.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glupy » Fri Jun 24, 2022 6:14 pm

Good evening to you, to start, thank you for having replied to my last message.

So there you go, I can't understand two options in Devourement misc morphs. Max belly scale and Max weight value. What exactly is it for?
Oh, and one last thing, do you know where I can adjust my speed of movement with a full stomach? To be able to increase it a little if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Ps : Again sorry for the double post last time. :?
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Jun 24, 2022 10:26 pm

Glupy wrote:Good evening to you, to start, thank you for having replied to my last message.

So there you go, I can't understand two options in Devourement misc morphs. Max belly scale and Max weight value. What exactly is it for?
Oh, and one last thing, do you know where I can adjust my speed of movement with a full stomach? To be able to increase it a little if possible.
Thanks in advance.

Ps : Again sorry for the double post last time. :?

Max Belly Scale means the range which morphs happen depending on your belly size. If you want the morphs to scale to you eating a giant or mammoth, you'll set it to like 4.0.
Max Weight Value is the range for weight multiplied morphs. Setting this higher means those morphs increase in strength the more you weigh.

Hope that clears the confusion.
And movement speed with devourment works inversely with your Pred level. The higher your pred level, the faster you'll move. You could also get the Strong Back perk to not be slowed at all.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glupy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 11:46 am

Great, thank you.

I have one more quick question for you (sorry). Do you know if there is an option to go up to lvl by doing vore? A dozen vore done (I'm exaggerating), you take a level. You tell me if you want.

Thanks in advance :)
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:36 pm

Glupy wrote:Great, thank you.

I have one more quick question for you (sorry). Do you know if there is an option to go up to lvl by doing vore? A dozen vore done (I'm exaggerating), you take a level. You tell me if you want.

Thanks in advance :)

You gain experience either from increasing your pred level, or enabling the option to gain experience in a skill from digesting living prey in Devourment Refactor's mcm. It's one of those two options I believe.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glupy » Sat Jun 25, 2022 1:58 pm

Ah okay thank you.

By any chance, you don't know where it is ? No matter how hard I look, I can't find it. Far be it from me to do the assisted, but I'm not particularly good at English.. I use a translator as soon as I have a doubt, but this option really bothers me. If you ever have time of course.

Thanks again and sorry to bother you with all my questions.
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby philip92dk » Sun Jun 26, 2022 8:42 pm

i want to Add unique voice lines for my follower how do i do that?
philip92dk
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Mon Jun 27, 2022 12:25 am

Glupy wrote:Ah okay thank you.

By any chance, you don't know where it is ? No matter how hard I look, I can't find it. Far be it from me to do the assisted, but I'm not particularly good at English.. I use a translator as soon as I have a doubt, but this option really bothers me. If you ever have time of course.

Thanks again and sorry to bother you with all my questions.

The option you're looking for would be Skill Gain in the General Settings tab. I forgot if gaining pred experience also gives you regular exp as well, so be sure to do a bit of testing to see what you're happy with.

philip92dk wrote:i want to Add unique voice lines for my follower how do i do that?

This is more of a general skyrim modding question that's answered through searching than a devourment related one.
I haven't looked into follower dialogue either so I don't know the conventions for it.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Glupy » Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:42 am

Ok, so that's what I thought. We take lvl in vore skills but it does not raise the lvl like other skills. It's a shame, but we'll deal with it. Thanks to you.
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby Glupy » Wed Jun 29, 2022 7:10 am

Hello,

I just noticed in a video, that during a digestion, we can hear our or an NPC talking to us. For my part, I only have the subtitles and no voice. I did install "sounds plus" after "Devourment refactor" though. You have a small idea ?
For your information, I had also downloaded your link with the 80% edited audio and I had put it in place of the audio file of "Devourment WorldInteraction". I don't know if I did well. Thanks in advance.
Glupy
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game