QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 6/17/22)

Postby LostCause » Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:18 am

I have an idea that fixes a slight annoyance I personally have with the mod sometimes, and also just makes sense. Would it be possible to make a hybrid digestion/scat style wherein the remains will be absorbed should the player not defecate or regurgitate them within a certain period of time? Possibly with the item digestion perk or something like that (if the player's stomach can break down metal etc then why not bone and normally indigestible matter that would be in the scat pile?). This way you can have the best of both worlds—whichever disposal method you prefer without having to stop to defecate all the time.

In a similar vein to this I was wondering if it would be possible to add a toggle to make coins automatically digest to inventory after item digestion, as constantly having to poop out small quantities of coins to get rid of the disposal prompts onscreen can get irritating after a while lol. It's a fun idea and pretty comical when coins drop from the player's ass like a slot machine but eventually it gets annoying during gameplay imo.

Also I was wondering if you could add a toggle to disable item burping during endo? Belching up and losing equipped items from followers etc when carrying them around can be an issue sometimes personally. Especially with how far items can fly at times haha.

Finally, I'm not sure if this a bug on my end but I've experienced equipped diminuation enchantments seemingly 'wearing off' sometimes while swallowed. I equipped a follower with a couple diminuation enchanted items and endo'd them to keep them out of the way for a bit only to find that they'd randomly grow in size again at times. Upon regurgitating them the items were still equipped and they were the same size as before they were swallowed, despite being treated as much larger moments before. I'm on a pretty old save file though so chances are this is a bug due to that.

Thanks for reading.
LostCause
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:10 pm

Glupy wrote:Hello,

I just noticed in a video, that during a digestion, we can hear our or an NPC talking to us. For my part, I only have the subtitles and no voice. I did install "sounds plus" after "Devourment refactor" though. You have a small idea ?
For your information, I had also downloaded your link with the 80% edited audio and I had put it in place of the audio file of "Devourment WorldInteraction". I don't know if I did well. Thanks in advance.

Npc voicelines are in Devourment World Interactions, not Sounds Plus. And don't replace any audio files. The link with the edited audio was for anyone interested in grabbing the npc voicelines without doing all the work I did to get them.

LostCause wrote:I have an idea that fixes a slight annoyance I personally have with the mod sometimes, and also just makes sense. Would it be possible to make a hybrid digestion/scat style wherein the remains will be absorbed should the player not defecate or regurgitate them within a certain period of time? Possibly with the item digestion perk or something like that (if the player's stomach can break down metal etc then why not bone and normally indigestible matter that would be in the scat pile?). This way you can have the best of both worlds—whichever disposal method you prefer without having to stop to defecate all the time.

In a similar vein to this I was wondering if it would be possible to add a toggle to make coins automatically digest to inventory after item digestion, as constantly having to poop out small quantities of coins to get rid of the disposal prompts onscreen can get irritating after a while lol. It's a fun idea and pretty comical when coins drop from the player's ass like a slot machine but eventually it gets annoying during gameplay imo.

Also I was wondering if you could add a toggle to disable item burping during endo? Belching up and losing equipped items from followers etc when carrying them around can be an issue sometimes personally. Especially with how far items can fly at times haha.

Finally, I'm not sure if this a bug on my end but I've experienced equipped diminuation enchantments seemingly 'wearing off' sometimes while swallowed. I equipped a follower with a couple diminuation enchanted items and endo'd them to keep them out of the way for a bit only to find that they'd randomly grow in size again at times. Upon regurgitating them the items were still equipped and they were the same size as before they were swallowed, despite being treated as much larger moments before. I'm on a pretty old save file though so chances are this is a bug due to that.

Thanks for reading.

1. I'm not on board with that I'll be honest.
2. Sure
3. I think that's part of one of the scripts I try not to touch. I'll try and mention this to one of the devs thos.
4. I'll look into fixing that.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby LostCause » Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:47 pm

Sweet, thanks for responding. I look forward to anything else you may work on!
LostCause
Participator

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 7/11/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 12:08 am

Updated my Addons with script improvements made for all of them.
And visuals can be turned on for flatulence
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby LadyMorri » Mon Jul 11, 2022 9:11 am

QueueSD11 wrote: And visuals can be turned on for flatulence

I won't be able to download this for a few days, can we get a screenshot seeing what this looks like? :D
LadyMorri
New to the forum

Postby DarkRain » Mon Jul 11, 2022 10:32 am

Dabestorange wrote:

I won't be able to download this for a few days, can we get a screenshot seeing what this looks like? :D
Attachments
ScreenShot151.png
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Mon Jul 11, 2022 2:00 pm

DarkRain wrote:
Dabestorange wrote:

Thanks for uploading a sample DarkRain.
Visuals also reflect the strength of gas. Bigger farts = bigger clouds. I hope in the future I can get someone with NIFSkope knowledge to help me tweak them a bit, but for now these work.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby imgs12 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 10:26 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
Visuals also reflect the strength of gas. Bigger farts = bigger clouds. I hope in the future I can get someone with NIFSkope knowledge to help me tweak them a bit, but for now these work.

OMG You FINALLY visualize gas clouds! I've been looking forward to it for long time! Thanks for your great work!
By the way, you said "Bigger farts = bigger clouds", does this mean volume of fart sound determines cloud size? or is there any other conditions that decides clouds' size?
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Jul 12, 2022 1:55 pm

imgs12 wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:

OMG You FINALLY visualize gas clouds! I've been looking forward to it for long time! Thanks for your great work!
By the way, you said "Bigger farts = bigger clouds", does this mean volume of fart sound determines cloud size? or is there any other conditions that decides clouds' size?

You described it, a loud sounding fart = a bigger cloud. Louder farts come more often at a higher gas level, which is easy to get with the right mcm settings.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby imgs12 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 12:47 am

QueueSD11 wrote:You described it, a loud sounding fart = a bigger cloud. Louder farts come more often at a higher gas level, which is easy to get with the right mcm settings.

Oh, thanks! Then does this gas effect also apply to fart spell?
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 2:20 am

imgs12 wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:You described it, a loud sounding fart = a bigger cloud. Louder farts come more often at a higher gas level, which is easy to get with the right mcm settings.

I didn't think of that, sure I'll add it to the fart spell.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby imgs12 » Wed Jul 13, 2022 4:58 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
imgs12 wrote:

I didn't think of that, sure I'll add it to the fart spell.

Oh, thanks!
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Jul 14, 2022 10:35 pm

imgs12 wrote:Oh, thanks!

Updated for some quick bugfixing, and made visuals play for the fart spell. (Gonna need Gameplay edits installed tho)
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 7/15/22)

Postby Rowanwigg » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:21 am

Did anyone else run into bug where the game thinks you're super tiny even though you're normal sized? My swallow skill and resistance is 0 because of it. Is there a way to reset the Macromancy? I've tried drinking/casting the shrink and growing potions/spells but it doesn't want to revert back to normal(same with the skeleton scaling weight gain). The new update didn't fix the issue unfortunately(I did do the clean save method for updating).
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby QueueSD11 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:53 am

Rowanwigg wrote:Did anyone else run into bug where the game thinks you're super tiny even though you're normal sized? My swallow skill and resistance is 0 because of it. Is there a way to reset the Macromancy? I've tried drinking/casting the shrink and growing potions/spells but it doesn't want to revert back to normal(same with the skeleton scaling weight gain). The new update didn't fix the issue unfortunately(I did do the clean save method for updating).

in the console it'd be 'player.setav RightMobilityCondition 100.0' to reset macromancy since it uses an unused actor value. (The same applies to npcs you select in the console, minus the 'player' part)
This is certainly new to me though, which macromancy spell did you use, and were any macromancy items equipped? And how often does this happen?
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby imgs12 » Fri Jul 15, 2022 7:05 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
imgs12 wrote:Oh, thanks!

Updated for some quick bugfixing, and made visuals play for the fart spell. (Gonna need Gameplay edits installed tho)

Wow, faster than I thought lol
Thank you for fast update!
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby Rowanwigg » Fri Jul 15, 2022 8:00 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
Rowanwigg wrote:Did anyone else run into bug where the game thinks you're super tiny even though you're normal sized? My swallow skill and resistance is 0 because of it. Is there a way to reset the Macromancy? I've tried drinking/casting the shrink and growing potions/spells but it doesn't want to revert back to normal(same with the skeleton scaling weight gain). The new update didn't fix the issue unfortunately(I did do the clean save method for updating).

in the console it'd be 'player.setav RightMobilityCondition 100.0' to reset macromancy since it uses an unused actor value. (The same applies to npcs you select in the console, minus the 'player' part)
This is certainly new to me though, which macromancy spell did you use, and were any macromancy items equipped? And how often does this happen?

It happened a few times, If I'm correct it happens when an enemy shrinks me with a strong poison(or I digested it while prey digestion) or spell, I didn't have any macromancy items equipped or used spells to cause this effect, I get shrinked so much that you can barely see me (also saw it happen with an npc once) then I instantly grow back to "normal" but game thinks I'm still tiny, When I use a growing spell my char actually shrinks cause the game thinks I'm already tiny(player.setscale didn't fix this also) and when it wears off it then repeats the process I previously mentioned, I just reverted back to older saves when it occurred before but this time I noticed it too late and progressed too far in the game to make the revert worth it.

Edit: That console command didn't work, and if it's relevant my devourment weight is a 100, even before I entered the command. It might be a mod on my side that screwing things up, I'm using the septimus modlist

Edit 2: Ok nvm console command worked when I typed 200 instead of 100, swallow skill and resistance back to normal, Thanks!
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby imgs12 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:31 am

I'm really sry, but I have another question. Are there no farting sounds for fart spell?
If not, maybe I should reinstall this mod
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 3:43 pm

Rowanwigg wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:

It happened a few times, If I'm correct it happens when an enemy shrinks me with a strong poison(or I digested it while prey digestion) or spell, I didn't have any macromancy items equipped or used spells to cause this effect, I get shrinked so much that you can barely see me (also saw it happen with an npc once) then I instantly grow back to "normal" but game thinks I'm still tiny, When I use a growing spell my char actually shrinks cause the game thinks I'm already tiny(player.setscale didn't fix this also) and when it wears off it then repeats the process I previously mentioned, I just reverted back to older saves when it occurred before but this time I noticed it too late and progressed too far in the game to make the revert worth it.

Edit: That console command didn't work, and if it's relevant my devourment weight is a 100, even before I entered the command. It might be a mod on my side that screwing things up, I'm using the septimus modlist

Edit 2: Ok nvm console command worked when I typed 200 instead of 100, swallow skill and resistance back to normal, Thanks!

Thanks for the description, i'll get to fixing this when i get a moment

imgs12 wrote:I'm really sry, but I have another question. Are there no farting sounds for fart spell?
If not, maybe I should reinstall this mod

This happens in the 7.15.22 version? I remember that being a bug in the 7.10.22 version.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby happy36ers » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:29 am

I'm running into one issue with Gameplay Edits - when waiting/sleeping/travelling while digesting it will not take into account digestion time and I won't gain any weight from it but will still lose weight from time passing/exercise. I think it may be a mod conflict (I have like 400+ mods installed) but am not sure exactly what would be doing it. Has been happening on a few fresh installs of Gameplay Edits and different versions, currently running 7.15.22 version. I have it set to effect Devourment weight, not vanilla, and I am running it with World Interactions, Sounds Plus, Misc Morphs and Cacame's Acid Levels addons. If anyone else is having this issue or if anyone has any idea why this might be happening any help would be greatly appreciated.
happy36ers
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game