QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/29/22)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 7/15/22)

Postby benrowe91 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 12:34 am

Random idea, if you have a prey in your belly you cast more powerful spells? Thought would be cool to drain from them and makes you more powerful. No idea how you would implement that. :D
benrowe91
New to the forum

Postby imgs12 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 6:36 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
imgs12 wrote:I'm really sry, but I have another question. Are there no farting sounds for fart spell?
If not, maybe I should reinstall this mod

This happens in the 7.15.22 version? I remember that being a bug in the 7.10.22 version.

You mean 7.15.22 version for Devourment Gameplay Edits?
I've updated that, but maybe I should try it again.
I couldn't find 7.15.22 version for Devourment_vBBSAddon though.

*Edited
I found 7.15.22 version for Devourment_vBBSAddon on loverslab
Thanks for fast feedback!
imgs12
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Jul 17, 2022 2:59 pm

imgs12 wrote:I couldn't find 7.15.22 version for Devourment_vBBSAddon though.

*Edited
I found 7.15.22 version for Devourment_vBBSAddon on loverslab
Thanks for fast feedback!

Guess that explains it. I updated the link here for anyone else who was confused

benrowe91 wrote:Random idea, if you have a prey in your belly you cast more powerful spells? Thought would be cool to drain from them and makes you more powerful. No idea how you would implement that. :D

I think it sounds like a good idea. Tho I'm not sure how to implement that as well ^^;
Been meaning to look at something for spellcasting after eating prey, and since there's Nourish Mana already I've been thinking of other ways to 'drain' prey.
Check out my addons for Devourment Refactor: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61658
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 9:42 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:
Rowanwigg wrote:It happened a few times, If I'm correct it happens when an enemy shrinks me with a strong poison(or I digested it while prey digestion) or spell, I didn't have any macromancy items equipped or used spells to cause this effect, I get shrinked so much that you can barely see me (also saw it happen with an npc once) then I instantly grow back to "normal" but game thinks I'm still tiny, When I use a growing spell my char actually shrinks cause the game thinks I'm already tiny(player.setscale didn't fix this also) and when it wears off it then repeats the process I previously mentioned, I just reverted back to older saves when it occurred before but this time I noticed it too late and progressed too far in the game to make the revert worth it.

Edit: That console command didn't work, and if it's relevant my devourment weight is a 100, even before I entered the command. It might be a mod on my side that screwing things up, I'm using the septimus modlist

Edit 2: Ok nvm console command worked when I typed 200 instead of 100, swallow skill and resistance back to normal, Thanks!

Thanks for the description, i'll get to fixing this when i get a moment

This happens in the 7.15.22 version? I remember that being a bug in the 7.10.22 version.

Updated Gameplay edits to fix this bug and updated Flatulence so gas works for non follower npcs (toggleable)
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby Rowanwigg » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:42 am

QueueSD11 wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:
Rowanwigg wrote:It happened a few times, If I'm correct it happens when an enemy shrinks me with a strong poison(or I digested it while prey digestion) or spell, I didn't have any macromancy items equipped or used spells to cause this effect, I get shrinked so much that you can barely see me (also saw it happen with an npc once) then I instantly grow back to "normal" but game thinks I'm still tiny, When I use a growing spell my char actually shrinks cause the game thinks I'm already tiny(player.setscale didn't fix this also) and when it wears off it then repeats the process I previously mentioned, I just reverted back to older saves when it occurred before but this time I noticed it too late and progressed too far in the game to make the revert worth it.

Edit: That console command didn't work, and if it's relevant my devourment weight is a 100, even before I entered the command. It might be a mod on my side that screwing things up, I'm using the septimus modlist

Edit 2: Ok nvm console command worked when I typed 200 instead of 100, swallow skill and resistance back to normal, Thanks!

Thanks for the description, i'll get to fixing this when i get a moment

Updated Gameplay edits to fix this bug and updated Flatulence so gas works for non follower npcs (toggleable)

Thanks a bunch!
Rowanwigg
Been posting for a bit

Postby happy36ers » Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:32 am

happy36ers wrote:I'm running into one issue with Gameplay Edits - when waiting/sleeping/travelling while digesting it will not take into account digestion time and I won't gain any weight from it but will still lose weight from time passing/exercise. I think it may be a mod conflict (I have like 400+ mods installed) but am not sure exactly what would be doing it. Has been happening on a few fresh installs of Gameplay Edits and different versions, currently running 7.15.22 version. I have it set to effect Devourment weight, not vanilla, and I am running it with World Interactions, Sounds Plus, Misc Morphs and Cacame's Acid Levels addons. If anyone else is having this issue or if anyone has any idea why this might be happening any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just bumping this because it might have been missed, snuck in at the bottom of the last page. Still haven't had any luck fixing this, updated to 7.19.22 version and still having the same problem.
happy36ers
New to the forum

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 7/19/22)

Postby Glupy » Wed Jul 27, 2022 10:47 am

Hello, I have a quick question about Devourement World interaction.

I could see in a video, once swallowed, we can hear the npc talking/laugh to us but on my side, I just have the subtitles. Is it because I'm using the game in French that I can't hear the English dubbing or is it something I did wrong..

Thanks in advance.
Glupy
New to the forum

Postby happy36ers » Fri Jul 29, 2022 12:43 am

happy36ers wrote:
happy36ers wrote:I'm running into one issue with Gameplay Edits - when waiting/sleeping/travelling while digesting it will not take into account digestion time and I won't gain any weight from it but will still lose weight from time passing/exercise. I think it may be a mod conflict (I have like 400+ mods installed) but am not sure exactly what would be doing it. Has been happening on a few fresh installs of Gameplay Edits and different versions, currently running 7.15.22 version. I have it set to effect Devourment weight, not vanilla, and I am running it with World Interactions, Sounds Plus, Misc Morphs and Cacame's Acid Levels addons. If anyone else is having this issue or if anyone has any idea why this might be happening any help would be greatly appreciated.

Just bumping this because it might have been missed, snuck in at the bottom of the last page. Still haven't had any luck fixing this, updated to 7.19.22 version and still having the same problem.

Can confirm that even after starting with a fresh install and only having Devourment, its requirements, and Gameplay Edits installed, weight from waiting/sleeping/travelling while digesting does not work properly. Will calculate it sometimes but usually never, and even when it does it's incorrect. Also seems to amplify weight lost from time passing and exercise. Seems to be an issue with the last few versions of Gameplay Edits.
happy36ers
New to the forum

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 7/19/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Wed Aug 03, 2022 11:10 pm

Glupy wrote:Hello, I have a quick question about Devourement World interaction.

I could see in a video, once swallowed, we can hear the npc talking/laugh to us but on my side, I just have the subtitles. Is it because I'm using the game in French that I can't hear the English dubbing or is it something I did wrong..

Thanks in advance.

Voices should work no matter the language you picked. Since you get subtitles that means the only thing wrong is the audio files. I remember one of your earlier posts mentioned replacing them, as doing this could lead to that bug.

happy36ers wrote:
happy36ers wrote:

Can confirm that even after starting with a fresh install and only having Devourment, its requirements, and Gameplay Edits installed, weight from waiting/sleeping/travelling while digesting does not work properly. Will calculate it sometimes but usually never, and even when it does it's incorrect. Also seems to amplify weight lost from time passing and exercise. Seems to be an issue with the last few versions of Gameplay Edits.

I'm confused as well as things seem to be working fine on my end after looking through it. With the player's weight gain enabled, skipping time would give the remaining weight from digesting prey.
I'd want to chock up to the creation kit bending the rules again but idk. I recompiled the code for that stuff in the latest update while I looked at it. Hopefully it works.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 8/3/22)

Postby DarkRain » Thu Aug 04, 2022 12:31 am

This is amazing! :-D
but after the items are digested, only the sound of defecation is played. Is it possible to make a scatpile appear after digesting food?
Attachments
Сним2ок.PNG
Сним2ок.PNG (2.84 KiB) Viewed 1855 times
DarkRain
Somewhat familiar

Postby mauler158 » Thu Aug 04, 2022 9:44 am

Always glad to see an update. i'd love to see some devourment questing in the future, perhaps dark brotherhood style contracts or a namira crossover. Thanks for all the hard work.
mauler158
Somewhat familiar

Postby inheritt593 » Sun Aug 07, 2022 4:43 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:QueueSD11's Devourment Refactor Addons for Skyrim SE / AE

Does this mean that Devourment Refactor works with AE now or does it still need to be SE because of Net Script Framework? Sorry, just making sure before I do a lot of modding.
inheritt593
New to the forum

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 3:45 pm

DarkRain wrote:This is amazing! :-D
but after the items are digested, only the sound of defecation is played. Is it possible to make a scatpile appear after digesting food?

If I can add it, then sure.

mauler158 wrote:Always glad to see an update. i'd love to see some devourment questing in the future, perhaps dark brotherhood style contracts or a namira crossover. Thanks for all the hard work.

In the future I'd like to dive into quests. Your idea could even work for the Dark Brotherhood, like giving a bonus for "disposing" of the body.

inheritt593 wrote:
QueueSD11 wrote:QueueSD11's Devourment Refactor Addons for Skyrim SE / AE

Does this mean that Devourment Refactor works with AE now or does it still need to be SE because of Net Script Framework? Sorry, just making sure before I do a lot of modding.

There's an experimental AE version being developed right now, I realize now I didn't include the link in the main description.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby inheritt593 » Thu Aug 11, 2022 4:22 pm

QueueSD11 wrote:There's an experimental AE version being developed right now, I realize now I didn't include the link in the main description.

Oh, awesome! This is great since the last time I tried rolling back the game to Special Edition it turned into a disaster. XD Hopefully its development is going well.
inheritt593
New to the forum

Postby eddybo » Sat Aug 20, 2022 11:59 am

Hello! Firstly, i wanted to thanks for the awesome mods we can get here and for the updates.

Secondly, i wanted to know if it was possible to exclude females to be prey?
I tought about the devourmentDISTR.ini but i don’t know how to specify the « female » entry in it ^^;

Sorry for my grammar, i hope that it was clear enough.
eddybo
New to the forum

Postby GooInABox » Wed Aug 31, 2022 2:07 pm

So, weird request but that's par for the course here.

There's a mod on Loverslab called Cumshot (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-cumshot/), which basically works with SexLab to have orgasms be a bit messier. The non-vague description is that it runs a script to spawn a mesh/projectile/objects/particle (configurable) at the tip of the groin to then spew out (the relative XYZ location is also configurable). I'm wondering if it's possible to hook the Devourment regurgitation script through it so that any prey or items that have been cock-vored are expelled through the expected orifice and not the mouth or rear.
GooInABox
Participator

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 4:57 pm

eddybo wrote:Hello! Firstly, i wanted to thanks for the awesome mods we can get here and for the updates.

Secondly, i wanted to know if it was possible to exclude females to be prey?
I tought about the devourmentDISTR.ini but i don’t know how to specify the « female » entry in it ^^;

Sorry for my grammar, i hope that it was clear enough.

Not for the time being I don't think so. A suggestion like that's better off being a core feature in the AE version, but there's a bit to be developed before that.

GooInABox wrote:So, weird request but that's par for the course here.

There's a mod on Loverslab called Cumshot (https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/437-cumshot/), which basically works with SexLab to have orgasms be a bit messier. The non-vague description is that it runs a script to spawn a mesh/projectile/objects/particle (configurable) at the tip of the groin to then spew out (the relative XYZ location is also configurable). I'm wondering if it's possible to hook the Devourment regurgitation script through it so that any prey or items that have been cock-vored are expelled through the expected orifice and not the mouth or rear.

It's possible, If I can't do it myself though expect that in the AE version. (In the future ofcourse)
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Re: QueueSD's Devourment Refactor Addons (Updated 9/22/22)

Postby QueueSD11 » Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:58 pm

Updated Gameplay Edits and Sounds Plus
Had to remove Vanilla weight gain while bugtesting due to some visual / gameplay bugs (You'd keep unsheathing your weapon if you had it out for example.) I'll hopefully fix this in the future.
Until then, I hope the new spell added is fun to use.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

Postby MelonBoobies » Sun Sep 25, 2022 2:54 pm

Quick question, is there a way to make it so the pred would digest ONLY the food (instead of destroying it)? Maybe also have an option where they'd digest SOME of the potions and not all of em (I carry about 100 potions on me at all times hence the request/question)?
Cuz sometimes I get reformed and when I do, it just deleted all of my potions & food which (yeah it makes sense) but also it's a bit of a hassle due to how many of them i carry around.
MelonBoobies
Somewhat familiar

Postby QueueSD11 » Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:51 pm

MelonBoobies wrote:Quick question, is there a way to make it so the pred would digest ONLY the food (instead of destroying it)? Maybe also have an option where they'd digest SOME of the potions and not all of em (I carry about 100 potions on me at all times hence the request/question)?
Cuz sometimes I get reformed and when I do, it just deleted all of my potions & food which (yeah it makes sense) but also it's a bit of a hassle due to how many of them i carry around.

I should probably reword that in the next update, but when I wrote "destroys food and ingredients dead prey had in their inventory" it's just digesting them without getting the effects. So that could be what you want.
I can't have some potions get digested (atleast, not in a pretty way.) But I could have an option to exclude the player's inventory from being combed through. Not sure if you'll need that though if the prior option satisfies you.
QueueSD11
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game