Retale: Checkmate

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Retale: Checkmate

Postby Kerbalmaster » Wed Sep 22, 2021 2:40 pm

Retale wrote:
Someone939 wrote:Yeah i already knocked and entered the room, fought the 2 enemies but now i don't know what to do

If you fought 2 enemies it should of taken you to the Circe fight. I'm not sure what you've done in order to not progress the game.

If you Defeat the 2 Enemies Before Circe Shows up, it Kicks you out of the fight. I know this because Im a chronic save editor and had to Restrain myself till circe showed up (I love rpgs for the exploration, story, and events.... Not so much the Endless Battles. The only real battle system i enjoyed was the mario and luigi system, and that series is gone.)

Is it possible for this to happen legitly? idk. But all i know is that May be a thing.
Kerbalmaster
Somewhat familiar

Postby killermeow » Fri Sep 24, 2021 1:31 pm

Kerbalmaster wrote:
Retale wrote:
Someone939 wrote:Yeah i already knocked and entered the room, fought the 2 enemies but now i don't know what to do

If you fought 2 enemies it should of taken you to the Circe fight. I'm not sure what you've done in order to not progress the game.

If you Defeat the 2 Enemies Before Circe Shows up, it Kicks you out of the fight. I know this because Im a chronic save editor and had to Restrain myself till circe showed up (I love rpgs for the exploration, story, and events.... Not so much the Endless Battles. The only real battle system i enjoyed was the mario and luigi system, and that series is gone.)

Is it possible for this to happen legitly? idk. But all i know is that May be a thing.

Definitely not in the coils phase, but it might be possible to beat them in the first phase legit- I did a decently glass cannon build and came pretty close to taking both down before Circe caught both, 1 dead and the other at 200 HP. Either way, the solution for that is simple, just have to wait it out a bit, not too hard.

As for the endless battles, they straight up say you don't need to grind and your power comes from gear- sure the encounter lowering stuff could stand to appear FAR earlier in the game than it did, but nothing's stopping you from running from every fight, and play your cards right with the gear you get and you'll always have an easyish time up until the very end, so I kinda disagree with the save editing on this one- the final boss and superbosses are the only things that pose a real threat with a decent high power build by the end.

Screw that plant, though, by far the nastiest boss in this game and the only one to force me to break out a revive.
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby TheGameguy » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:00 pm

Someone939 wrote:
TheGameguy wrote:HOw do you open the "strange doors" you see through out the map?

You need to have the same status effect of the door (on fire, freezed, sleep ecc.)

Thank you. but what is the best way to know which door is which effect? And whats the best way to get status effects?
TheGameguy
Been posting for a bit

Postby killermeow » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:06 am

TheGameguy wrote:
Someone939 wrote:
TheGameguy wrote:HOw do you open the "strange doors" you see through out the map?

You need to have the same status effect of the door (on fire, freezed, sleep ecc.)

Thank you. but what is the best way to know which door is which effect? And whats the best way to get status effects?

irration wrote:
killermeow wrote:
Sigsegv wrote:I think it's for the purpose of applying status effects to manager yourself, tho I haven't been able to open any of the doors apparently related to that.

Honestly useless, you can open every status door with items- usually the various berries. Bigger issue is figuring out which door needs what status lol

There are 5 status doors in total, and one of it actually needs you to attack the main character since no berry can apply the status it asks.

Also I screensnapped the location of all of the doors and the items that can be used to get in them and thought I will just leave it here in case anyone would like to see :p

https://i.imgur.com/g87PjaB.jpg
Now, back to our scheduled lurking.
If I sound rude, I'm being blunt, likely because somebody did something stupid. I'm not the best at controlling it sometimes
killermeow
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Sigsegv » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:09 pm

irration wrote:
killermeow wrote:
Sigsegv wrote:I think it's for the purpose of applying status effects to manager yourself, tho I haven't been able to open any of the doors apparently related to that.

Honestly useless, you can open every status door with items- usually the various berries. Bigger issue is figuring out which door needs what status lol

There are 5 status doors in total, and one of it actually needs you to attack the main character since no berry can apply the status it asks.

Also I screensnapped the location of all of the doors and the items that can be used to get in them and thought I will just leave it here in case anyone would like to see :p

https://i.imgur.com/g87PjaB.jpg

Where do I find Belle's Bevrage and Sludgey Sword ?
Sigsegv
Been posting for a bit

Postby irration » Tue Sep 28, 2021 7:37 pm

Sigsegv wrote:Where do I find Belle's Bevrage and Sludgey Sword ?

Belle is the inn keeper of the first town.

As for the Sludgey Sword, the merchant sells it is behind the giant waterfall.
irration
New to the forum

Postby Halowinner » Wed Sep 29, 2021 1:58 pm

Can you not lose to the ghost snake?
Halowinner
Participator

Postby seth270 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:50 am

Halowinner wrote:Can you not lose to the ghost snake?

I think you have to Give up before the queen arrives..
seth270
Participator

Postby Firon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 8:25 am

seth270 wrote:
Halowinner wrote:Can you not lose to the ghost snake?

I think you have to Give up before the queen arrives..

no....there is no loss state to Circe....if you give up at any point before or after Circe arrives...the game will just put you right back at the start of the fight every time
Firon
---

Postby seth270 » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:07 am

ooh
seth270
Participator

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:23 pm

Not sure if this was fixed or noticed from v1.5 yet, but I found a bug where if you fuse the gem that used to make you drunk, it once more makes you drunk even though you removed it from the original gem
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby Firon » Fri Oct 01, 2021 4:30 pm

SapphireBloodscale wrote:Not sure if this was fixed or noticed from v1.5 yet, but I found a bug where if you fuse the gem that used to make you drunk, it once more makes you drunk even though you removed it from the original gem

that's kinda counter intuative to the idea of "fusing" things....you take the effects from two different items and have all the effects in a single item
Firon
---

Postby Retale » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:19 pm

SapphireBloodscale wrote:Not sure if this was fixed or noticed from v1.5 yet, but I found a bug where if you fuse the gem that used to make you drunk, it once more makes you drunk even though you removed it from the original gem

Its fixed in v1.6
Retale
Somewhat familiar

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Fri Oct 01, 2021 5:24 pm

Alright cool, wasnt sure as I didnt realize until I had stopped for the day for work that there was an update
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby Assassincreed4 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:06 am

What r u supposed to do when the black hyena appears in a battle?
Assassincreed4
New to the forum

Postby alegalaxy123 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Hello, I played the game, and to be honest, I enjoyed it a lot. The only catch for me was that I wasn't able to lose to Circe, which I hope it could be added if this game is still getting updates.
alegalaxy123
Been posting for a bit

Postby goldpikmin » Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:44 pm

When I try to launch the game I get an error that says 'MV3D requires WebGL,' any way to get around this?
goldpikmin
New to the forum

Postby GoliathTheFeline » Tue Nov 23, 2021 4:02 am

Is there a way i can get a save file just after the knocking puzzle? I'm currently stuck as some reason it causes massive lag for me making it so i can complete it(and trust me i spent four hours trying before giving up) i know you have to finish this to beat the game.
GoliathTheFeline
New to the forum

Postby GreenFrogH » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:14 pm

There are so many interesting characters in this game that don't have a vore scene, right? That firefighter, Mona, the squirrel girl.. are they all just npcs that look cute or is there a subscriber version that adds vore scenes to them?
GreenFrogH
Been posting for a bit

Postby Joily » Thu Dec 16, 2021 10:46 am

This game is positively fantastic! It’s so much fun, and so creative! I love all the interactions and the dialogue. It really feels like a fleshed out world!

I do have a question, though!

In the tutorial battle, I guarded for around 25 mins to finally have the big robot cow drill thing beat me. And then, once it did, I died and woke up in utter darkness, unable to move left or right! (I wanted to see if it had it’s own Vore scene~)

I think I’m playing on an older version, so, forgive me if that’s been fixed!
Joily
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game