Voraciousness 1.21 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Voraciousness 1.15 (Mods for the Pathfinder cRPGs)

Postby Squidpad » Tue Oct 04, 2022 7:44 am

At what level are Clerics meant to get the endo spells?
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:13 pm

Heya, so I am still not getting into the main menu, which, afaik, means there is a mod conflict or straight up just an outdated mod, which, with EE having dropped, is the most likely reason for my problem!

However I have massively reduced the amount of mods in the unity mod manager and still I am having this issue...
I heard ToyBox is fine and Voraciousness apparently too, based on what I have seen in this forum thread.

My list of currently chosen mods is:
o Allow Modded Achievements (Not really necessary with toybox I guess)
o Combat Relief
o Expanded Content
o Tabletop Tweaks (Base, Core, Reworks)
o ToyBox
o Visual Adjustments
o Voraciousness

I am really quite unfamiliar with how mods might clash with EE, so I was hoping someone here could point the likely worst offenders out! :)

I may just have to wait for everything to be updated in the end! x)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dunn2183 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 11:36 pm

Since I''m assuming you're having an issue with the game launching with the mod enabled (and thus asking for help on the official discord could lead to awkward questions when they inevitably ask for the log files)...

Can you provide Player.log, GameLog.txt and GameLogFull.txt files? That'll usually provide a clue as to which mod's causing the game to not load.

(Also double check that all your mods have been updated to work: I know combat relief had to be forked by someone back in late August so it could actually work with the latest versions of the game)
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Wed Oct 12, 2022 2:13 pm

Dunn2183 wrote:Since I''m assuming you're having an issue with the game launching with the mod enabled (and thus asking for help on the official discord could lead to awkward questions when they inevitably ask for the log files)...

Can you provide Player.log, GameLog.txt and GameLogFull.txt files? That'll usually provide a clue as to which mod's causing the game to not load.

(Also double check that all your mods have been updated to work: I know combat relief had to be forked by someone back in late August so it could actually work with the latest versions of the game)

Heya, I'm so sorry for responding this late! Life got busy! ^^;

Unfortunately I can't attach the files because they are too large and I can't paste them in here because then the message gets far too long! ^^;

How can I provide you with these files?
Via Discord maybe?
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby Squidpad » Fri Oct 14, 2022 7:06 pm

Would it be possible to add in a spell/special action/whatever that lets you swallow an ally until you manually end the effect? Similar to the healing vore spells, but lasting until dispelled, and hopefully not limited use.
Squidpad
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Mon Oct 17, 2022 4:02 pm

Squidpad wrote:Would it be possible to add in a spell/special action/whatever that lets you swallow an ally until you manually end the effect? Similar to the healing vore spells, but lasting until dispelled, and hopefully not limited use.

I second this! Sounds awesome! Particularly if it could allow for swallowing of the whole party and stuff like that! Could make for some cool build shenanigans! :D
Plus, some added immersion I would say! :)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby Koarua » Mon Dec 05, 2022 7:24 am

Heya, so I am not sure if this mod is still being worked on or not, but I thought this might be one of the only places I could openly ask about this..

Technically the mod works just fine for me. Feats, abilities, spells, whatever it's all there and vore can be used just fine during combat too.

Except for extreme visual glitches that sometimes go as far as just making any kind of battling impossible!
Meaning the camera just sort of flies away into blackness and I can't comman my characters to do anything anymore, only solution to that being to switch into realitme combat mode and letting AI handle it.
Then after the battle is over everything's fine again.
Except for models that vanish as soon as vore is successfully used in combat... Reloading the save fixes that reliably.

As much as I can theoretically continue playing this way... it really is somewhat unpleasant and certainly immersion breaking and I would love to find a way to fix it.

I was hoping that it might just be an easy to fix issue that has nothing to do with this mod, but just in case it is actually specifically this mod I thought I'd ask here first! :)
Koarua
Somewhat familiar

Postby keirons13 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 6:34 pm

currently unable to playwith this mod on WOTR version due to it showing up as an error and yeah...

i guess this thread is kinda dead rn due to the last timestamp
keirons13
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dunn2183 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 10:02 pm

Oh if there was another patch that broke stuff it was a bad time for me to strike, since a new Firaxis game came out to consume all my free time for most of December.

So uh, should hope to get a fix out by January at least (assuming it's not anything *too* much in terms of things that the patch changed)
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dunn2183 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 4:26 pm

keirons13 wrote:currently unable to playwith this mod on WOTR version due to it showing up as an error and yeah...

i guess this thread is kinda dead rn due to the last timestamp

So I can fix *this* issue at least, attached file to this post should do it.
Koarua wrote:Heya, so I am not sure if this mod is still being worked on or not, but I thought this might be one of the only places I could openly ask about this..

Technically the mod works just fine for me. Feats, abilities, spells, whatever it's all there and vore can be used just fine during combat too.

Except for extreme visual glitches that sometimes go as far as just making any kind of battling impossible!
Meaning the camera just sort of flies away into blackness and I can't comman my characters to do anything anymore, only solution to that being to switch into realitme combat mode and letting AI handle it.
Then after the battle is over everything's fine again.
Except for models that vanish as soon as vore is successfully used in combat... Reloading the save fixes that reliably.

As much as I can theoretically continue playing this way... it really is somewhat unpleasant and certainly immersion breaking and I would love to find a way to fix it.

I was hoping that it might just be an easy to fix issue that has nothing to do with this mod, but just in case it is actually specifically this mod I thought I'd ask here first! :)

Just out of curiosity is this with the latest version of the game? I ran into this fascinating bug where the mod couldn't add feats properly for a few feats despite the rest being added fine when testing keiron's issue before I rebuilt the mod against the game again (and making a couple tweaks to a function to make sure it would work correctly), which makes me wonder if the installed mod you currently have is doing something similar.
Attachments
Voraciousness.zip
(66.37 KiB) Downloaded 122 times
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Alicy » Sun Mar 12, 2023 11:48 pm

Will the mod be updated for 2.1.0? If not, is there a way to manually update it or going back to a previous version?
Alicy
Been posting for a bit

Postby Dunn2183 » Mon Mar 13, 2023 3:34 pm

I will look at what precisely broke later tonight once I'm back at my computer, yeah.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dunn2183 » Tue Mar 14, 2023 5:11 pm

And here's an update so the game can actually load with the mod that should hopefully be working all fine, thankfully didn't seem to need to adjust how the abilities/spells themselves work when making updates so it would load.
Attachments
Voraciousness.zip
For 2.1.0
(66.35 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby Maybe » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:14 pm

I don't know if any one else is having this issue, but the feats and class abilities like voraciousness and tyrant totem don't appear in my game, but the spells are still showing up.
Maybe
Been posting for a bit

Postby TheWatcher162 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 12:50 pm

Maybe wrote:I don't know if any one else is having this issue, but the feats and class abilities like voraciousness and tyrant totem don't appear in my game, but the spells are still showing up.

Yeah, I'm getting the same with the latest patch of the mod. Spells are working fine but feats done even show.
TheWatcher162
New to the forum

Postby Dunn2183 » Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:15 pm

Yeah, not too surprised by that since that was one bit where I was unsure if I actually fixed it.

However I now had the free time to take a look at someone else's mod on github that had changes with how it added feats for the DLC update, so hopefully THIS one will fix that issue.
Attachments
Voraciousness.zip
Trying to fix missing feats/abiltiies
(66.47 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

Postby EnderTG » Mon Mar 20, 2023 8:44 pm

God I wish these games allowed for easy story modification. Wrath in particular has a perfect set up for people gaining vore abilities, and its not like pathfinder 1e in general isn't surprisingly vore friendly. Hell, three of the companions either are or have been cannibals, so there would be everything from enthusaistic gluttony to unwilling to willing just within the party.
EnderTG
Somewhat familiar

Postby Mab17 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:43 pm

I'm getting infinite loading on the main screen with this mod enabled.
Mab17
Somewhat familiar

Postby SpiritofEmbers » Fri Mar 24, 2023 3:52 am

Mab17 wrote:I'm getting infinite loading on the main screen with this mod enabled.

Getting the same thing, recent patch might have borked it.

Edit: I'm dumb, it was a different mod that was outdated. Works fine now.
Last edited by SpiritofEmbers on Fri Mar 24, 2023 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SpiritofEmbers
New to the forum

Postby Dunn2183 » Fri Mar 24, 2023 7:20 am

Hmmm, can you post me your logs? Mod loads fine on my end so I wonder if I accidentally included something I shouldn't have.

Should be located (at least on Windows) within C:\Users\[Your User Name Goes Here]\AppData\LocalLow\Owlcat Games\Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous, should just need the Player.log file after you had the game try to load the mod.
Dunn2183
Somewhat familiar

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game