Man Squishers Visual Novel - Public Demo Available

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Man Squishers Visual Novel - Public Demo Available

Postby ManSquishers » Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:30 pm

The Man Squishers Visual Novel is a game where you, the main character, stumble across a biker bar and discover that it's not an ordinary bar. The boss and employees are all beautiful ladies with the ability to shrink people. In fact, the bar offers special services for people with a size fetish, making it the primary business model. After some small initial difficulties, the main character starts working there as a photographer, so the main task is to take photos of the size-related shenanigans that goes on there.

This game is in development and will have a wide range of kinks that relate to the size fetish, but the two primary kinks involve feet and vore. There are currently four vore scenes in the game, and there will certainly be more in the future. Any of the kinky scenes have to be opted-in, so it's very possible to skip any content you're not into. That being said, if vore is your ONLY interest, then you may be disappointed. If you like vore and other kinks as well, then I think you'll have a lot to enjoy here!

This game is heavily focused on character development/interactions, so if you're looking for a game where you can get attached to a cast of characters, I think this will be the game for you! This game also has custom art assets, music, and even some voice acting!

Please try out the public demo and let me know what you think! I will be including screenshots from the game, a link to the itch.io page of the latest public demo version, and a link to the game's Patreon where you can play even more (current version on Patreon is 2.0)/support its development/join the Man Squishers discord community!

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Latest MSVN Public Demo: Version 1.8

Where to Support: Man Squishers Patreon Page

Thank you for checking out the Man Squishers Visual Novel, I would love to get feedback and hear what you think!
ManSquishers
New to the forum

Re: Man Squishers Visual Novel - Public Demo Available

Postby supernova » Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:21 pm

This is amazing! Thank you for creating and sharing this!
supernova
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GastricAztec » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:20 pm

My personal opinion is it’s not good to mix vore with feet, I plan on drawing some giantess vore comics and will have some foot shots, but nothing focusing on the foot fetish itself too strongly.

Congratulations on your efforts, the images look promising and you seem to be a talented artist. I wish you the best with your project.
Everyone has a plan until they end up in someone’s belly!
GastricAztec
Advanced Vorarephile

Location: In the belly of a colossal cannibalistic co-ed collegian!

Postby ManSquishers » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:36 pm

supernova wrote:This is amazing! Thank you for creating and sharing this!

Thank you very much Supernova!

SamuelOrona wrote:My personal opinion is it’s not good to mix vore with feet, I plan on drawing some giantess vore comics and will have some foot shots, but nothing focusing on the foot fetish itself too strongly.

Congratulations on your efforts, the images look promising and you seem to be a talented artist. I wish you the best with your project.

None of the scenarios in the visual novel mix vore and feet, it's just that this visual novel happens to have content that involves feet, and other content that involves vore, among other kinks as well. I have an interest in many different aspects of the size fetish, so this visual novel reflects that by focusing on a wide variety of kinks (though as stated before, feet and vore are the main two, since those are personally my main kinks as a creator haha).

Also, to be clear, I am the game developer and writer of the visual novel. Any art, music, or voice work has been commissioned from talented people throughout this community. I appreciate the well wishes on the project!
ManSquishers
New to the forum

Postby bartek21 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 4:39 pm

Please 32 bit win versions
bartek21
Somewhat familiar

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:08 pm

Love the game concept, and the art and voice acting is top notch <3

If I had to make a criticism, it's that the text is either too slow when scrolling normally, or WAAAAAY too fast when holding control, I think having the text change instantly upon clicking instead of waiting four years between bits would be ideal.

ALSO! Having escape close the game is SUPER counter intuitive and SUPER frustrating, since the escape key has been the standard menu button for every game made since the Sacking of York in 867 AD, and I have closed this game over a dozen times when I meant to save or change the settings, and it is IMMENSELY frustrating due to the glacial speed of text in this game.

Overall, AMAZING GAME (especially since I am a fan of both vore AND macro/giantess), I instantly joined the patreon after playing the free demo, but the slow text and constantly closing the game with escape REALLY need looked at imo.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Location: Western Scotland (That's as much detail as you're getting)

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:09 pm

ManSquishers wrote:
supernova wrote:This is amazing! Thank you for creating and sharing this!

Thank you very much Supernova!

SamuelOrona wrote:My personal opinion is it’s not good to mix vore with feet, I plan on drawing some giantess vore comics and will have some foot shots, but nothing focusing on the foot fetish itself too strongly.

None of the scenarios in the visual novel mix vore and feet, it's just that this visual novel happens to have content that involves feet, and other content that involves vore, among other kinks as well. I have an interest in many different aspects of the size fetish, so this visual novel reflects that by focusing on a wide variety of kinks (though as stated before, feet and vore are the main two, since those are personally my main kinks as a creator haha).

Also, to be clear, I am the game developer and writer of the visual novel. Any art, music, or voice work has been commissioned from talented people throughout this community. I appreciate the well wishes on the project!

As a macro/giantess fan with similar tastes in both vore and feet, I greatly appreciate you sticking to your guns here, there are enough pure vore games out there, and macro/giantess really does beg to have feet/paws in it.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby ManSquishers » Fri Sep 17, 2021 2:15 am

bartek21 wrote:Please 32 bit win versions

I may make a 32 bit version in the future if there is more demand for it, I've just noticed that most people use 64 bit.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Love the game concept, and the art and voice acting is top notch <3

If I had to make a criticism, it's that the text is either too slow when scrolling normally, or WAAAAAY too fast when holding control, I think having the text change instantly upon clicking instead of waiting four years between bits would be ideal.

ALSO! Having escape close the game is SUPER counter intuitive and SUPER frustrating, since the escape key has been the standard menu button for every game made since the Sacking of York in 867 AD, and I have closed this game over a dozen times when I meant to save or change the settings, and it is IMMENSELY frustrating due to the glacial speed of text in this game.

Overall, AMAZING GAME (especially since I am a fan of both vore AND macro/giantess), I instantly joined the patreon after playing the free demo, but the slow text and constantly closing the game with escape REALLY need looked at imo.

Thanks for the fantastic and in-depth feedback! I'm SO happy to hear that you are enjoying the game, art, and voice acting as a whole.

Interestingly enough, the text does just automatically finish if you click, so you shouldn't have to wait for the text to auto-scroll if you don't want to. Were you not able to skip text by clicking on the screen? I haven't heard of anyone having this issue, and I just tried it myself on the 1.8 demo so it SHOULD work, but please let me know if you've had a different experience!

As for the escape button, I honestly hadn't even thought of that and you are 100% right. I will have to look into how to change that within the program I'm using to create the visual novel, but it should definitely be doable. I'm surprised this is the first time I'm hearing about this from anyone who has played the game, because I know I've played other games where escape completely closes the game and it ALWAYS frustrates me too haha.

Thank you so much for choosing to support the game's development on Patreon!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:As a macro/giantess fan with similar tastes in both vore and feet, I greatly appreciate you sticking to your guns here, there are enough pure vore games out there, and macro/giantess really does beg to have feet/paws in it.

I appreciate this comment as well. I'm creating this game for myself as much as I am for the community as a whole, so the contents of this game and its characters will definitely be reflective of their creator. I just kind of write the content I personally want to see, and hope others enjoy it too!
ManSquishers
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:03 am

ManSquishers wrote:
bartek21 wrote:Please 32 bit win versions

I may make a 32 bit version in the future if there is more demand for it, I've just noticed that most people use 64 bit.

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Love the game concept, and the art and voice acting is top notch <3

Thanks for the fantastic and in-depth feedback! I'm SO happy to hear that you are enjoying the game, art, and voice acting as a whole.

Interestingly enough, the text does just automatically finish if you click, so you shouldn't have to wait for the text to auto-scroll if you don't want to. Were you not able to skip text by clicking on the screen? I haven't heard of anyone having this issue, and I just tried it myself on the 1.8 demo so it SHOULD work, but please let me know if you've had a different experience!

As for the escape button, I honestly hadn't even thought of that and you are 100% right. I will have to look into how to change that within the program I'm using to create the visual novel, but it should definitely be doable. I'm surprised this is the first time I'm hearing about this from anyone who has played the game, because I know I've played other games where escape completely closes the game and it ALWAYS frustrates me too haha.

Thank you so much for choosing to support the game's development on Patreon!

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:As a macro/giantess fan with similar tastes in both vore and feet, I greatly appreciate you sticking to your guns here, there are enough pure vore games out there, and macro/giantess really does beg to have feet/paws in it.

I appreciate this comment as well. I'm creating this game for myself as much as I am for the community as a whole, so the contents of this game and its characters will definitely be reflective of their creator. I just kind of write the content I personally want to see, and hope others enjoy it too!

Oh, I was using version 2.0 And I was able to skip by clicking on the screen, but because the first click starts the next line loading, and the second click then hurries up the loading of the text, it makes reading through it feel cumbersome and sluggish, like chewing through the text. I personally feel it would be faster and less strenuous/sluggish if the text either loaded EXTREMELY fast, or was instantaneous. To be clear, it's only a few seconds per line of text, but with HOW MUCH there is to read, it can build up, at least for me (which is compounded further by the individual lines being very short, so you have to move onto the next line frequently). I actually found chewing through the text two clicks at a time rather draining.

I tried using CTRL, but that is too fast to be consistent. The writing is top notch (and I want to read it all), and the characters feel alive and unique, but waiting on the text to load after each click is like being stuck on a long airport escalator behind an old age pensioner who refuses to walk, and your plane is due to leave in 8 minutes. It's a small delay, but a BIG frustration.
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Postby ManSquishers » Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:29 am

MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Oh, I was using version 2.0 And I was able to skip by clicking on the screen, but because the first click starts the next line loading, and the second click then hurries up the loading of the text, it makes reading through it feel cumbersome and sluggish, like chewing through the text. I personally feel it would be faster and less strenuous/sluggish if the text either loaded EXTREMELY fast, or was instantaneous. To be clear, it's only a few seconds per line of text, but with HOW MUCH there is to read, it can build up, at least for me (which is compounded further by the individual lines being very short, so you have to move onto the next line frequently). I actually found chewing through the text two clicks at a time rather draining.

I tried using CTRL, but that is too fast to be consistent. The writing is top notch (and I want to read it all), and the characters feel alive and unique, but waiting on the text to load after each click is like being stuck on a long airport escalator behind an old age pensioner who refuses to walk, and your plane is due to leave in 8 minutes. It's a small delay, but a BIG frustration.

I've never had this complaint about the text speed before, so while I'll definitely look into it at some point, I don't think it'll be a priority. I'm actually a bit confused to hear that it's "a few seconds per line of text," considering the text loads about 2 lines per 1 second, so I wouldn't call it sluggish. Good to know that making it faster might make it more enjoyable to read though!

I'm ECSTATIC to hear that you like the writing and characters so much. Thank you!
ManSquishers
New to the forum

Postby MarkusFreeman320 » Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:33 am

ManSquishers wrote:
MarkusFreeman320 wrote:Oh, I was using version 2.0 And I was able to skip by clicking on the screen, but because the first click starts the next line loading, and the second click then hurries up the loading of the text, it makes reading through it feel cumbersome and sluggish, like chewing through the text. I personally feel it would be faster and less strenuous/sluggish if the text either loaded EXTREMELY fast, or was instantaneous. To be clear, it's only a few seconds per line of text, but with HOW MUCH there is to read, it can build up, at least for me (which is compounded further by the individual lines being very short, so you have to move onto the next line frequently). I actually found chewing through the text two clicks at a time rather draining.

I've never had this complaint about the text speed before, so while I'll definitely look into it at some point, I don't think it'll be a priority. I'm actually a bit confused to hear that it's "a few seconds per line of text," considering the text loads about 2 lines per 1 second, so I wouldn't call it sluggish. Good to know that making it faster might make it more enjoyable to read though!

I'm ECSTATIC to hear that you like the writing and characters so much. Thank you!

Fair, I'm just a very fast reader with individual paragraphs or sentences, so waiting on text to load tends to take me out of the immersion, I understand I'm a bit of an outlier here. It would be nice to have an option for instant text loading, but I fully understand that it isn't a priority, and I appreciate you taking the time to respond to my niche request :)
MarkusFreeman320
Participator

Return to Vore game