Across The Graveyard: Sims-4-Core Gothic Horror

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

In the wild hypothetical that I were to make more content, would you rather see:

Polishing of what we already have (SFX, photoshopping smoother bellies)
18%
New content added to this game (epilogue continuations, bonus scenes)
28%
Non-game images (open a drawing gallery)
1%
Take a crack at vore animations for the Sims Vore Mod
28%
New game (but keeping things a bit more simple)
13%
Rest, my child
12%

Total votes : 187

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Full Game 2/11

Postby Hedonism » Sat May 07, 2022 2:24 pm

When I first downloaded this, I have to admit I was not holding my breath. "How good can a Sims 4 Vore VN be?" I thought. Holy shit was I in for a surprise... this was way higher quality than I was anticipating, bravo! Obvious to see how much work went into this. My only critique/complaint: lack of a replay scene system! Some scenes take a lot of work to get to, and by extension, a lot of work to get back to.
Hedonism
Been posting for a bit

Postby WCoB » Tue May 10, 2022 12:34 am

Well, this game is way better than it has any right to be. After reading about how there would be no saving and reaching the first death, I confident this would just be a series of isolated scenes that took itself too seriously. But the meta-narrative component is fantastic, and its cryptic nature fits the setting perfectly. Its also a great way to solve the problem of needing to choose to lose that so many prey focused games suffer from. The meta-narrative really elevates the game above the rest of the medium.

Also, shout out to the madlad who chose to use Sims 4 screenshots to illustrate vore in a visual novel. You're out of your mind, and we're all better for it.
WCoB
New to the forum

Postby Razkor » Tue May 24, 2022 11:12 pm

Hedonism wrote:

WCoB wrote:

Thank you both for the kind words!! I'm glad it could be a pleasant surprise.

I do like the thought of a scene replay, though this is surprisingly difficult under the hood. I think the best approach would be video file replays of scenes rather than dropping you back into the game proper, though it's less immersive. On that note if anybody feels like taking clips to post around, you have my permission.

I do think that doing this work in the Sims is more help than hindrance, but man, it can get disturbing. And hilarious. I'll have to post some behind the scenes sometime.

I posted a poll on the top page regarding future efforts - let me be clear that I do not have that sort of capacity right now, but it is in the back of my mind, and I am curious what interests people.
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - New Poll 3/24/

Postby TheEvilWithin » Sat Jun 04, 2022 6:57 am

What do I have to do to piss of Aster in term of conversations? And how do I get Avra to eat both Aster and Dalhia?
TheEvilWithin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Enteresting » Sat Jun 04, 2022 11:08 am

Souls6 wrote:What do I have to do to piss of Aster in term of conversations? And how do I get Avra to eat both Aster and Dalhia?

To upset Aster, attack her without warning.

To end up as food with Aster, you have to do a fair few things beforehand. I'll explain them briefly:
Meet many-arms until you get the Spider-key.
Traverse the forest until you can rewind time.
Reverse time in the front door until you enter a tower.
Make Aster your friend.
Be honest with her while you're halfway inside of her.
Don't reverse time when she lets you out.
(Note that doing this will require you to re-do the entire part above again as it is a "true death")
Enteresting
Participator

Postby I-like-eggs1939 » Sun Jun 18, 2023 10:43 am

I know you're likely done making any updates to this game, but it is still around and the links are functioning, so I hope no one will see this as a necro. But! I first want to say this game is truly incredible, IMO one of the best vore games out there right now. Second, I was wondering if you had any plans for a new project? And if you plan on making any more games in the future, patreon-supported or otherwise?

P.S. Your patreon link isn't working anymore, not sure if that was intentional or not
I-like-eggs1939
New to the forum

Postby Razkor » Fri Jun 23, 2023 7:54 pm

I-like-eggs1939 wrote:I know you're likely done making any updates to this game, but it is still around and the links are functioning, so I hope no one will see this as a necro. But! I first want to say this game is truly incredible, IMO one of the best vore games out there right now. Second, I was wondering if you had any plans for a new project? And if you plan on making any more games in the future, patreon-supported or otherwise?

P.S. Your patreon link isn't working anymore, not sure if that was intentional or not

Thank you, that means a lot! I've been very slowly working on a decent sized update for AtG, but no other plans at the moment. I appreciate the interest, but if anyone wants to contribute $ I'd prefer they donate it to a good cause and DM me or comment about it <3
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Across The Graveyard: Sims-4-Core Gothic Horror

Postby durward03 » Tue Jul 04, 2023 2:08 am

Additionally, I think it was loosely influenced by the horror film Pet Cemetery, which I thought was awesome!
durward03
New to the forum

Postby EiraJeremy » Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:02 am

The inclusion of F/F OV, AV, UB, and absorption adds complexity to the story.
my location
EiraJeremy
New to the forum

Postby Enteresting » Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:53 pm

Razkor wrote:
I-like-eggs1939 wrote:I know you're likely done making any updates to this game, but it is still around and the links are functioning, so I hope no one will see this as a necro. But! I first want to say this game is truly incredible, IMO one of the best vore games out there right now. Second, I was wondering if you had any plans for a new project? And if you plan on making any more games in the future, patreon-supported or otherwise?

Thank you, that means a lot! I've been very slowly working on a decent sized update for AtG, but no other plans at the moment. I appreciate the interest, but if anyone wants to contribute $ I'd prefer they donate it to a good cause and DM me or comment about it <3

I'm eager to see how this is going to turn out. AtG is one of the few visual novels I return to as I know it'll keep me interested.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Razkor » Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:03 am

Y'all are too kind. Have a few teasers.

Spoiler: show

bg visionb5.png

bg speech17.png

J11.png

Razkor
Been posting for a bit