Across The Graveyard: Sims-4-Core Gothic Horror

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

In the wild hypothetical that I were to make more content, would you rather see:

Polishing of what we already have (SFX, photoshopping smoother bellies)
17%
New content added to this game (epilogue continuations, bonus scenes)
29%
Non-game images (open a drawing gallery)
1%
Take a crack at vore animations for the Sims Vore Mod
29%
New game (but keeping things a bit more simple)
13%
Rest, my child
12%

Total votes : 185

Across The Graveyard: Sims-4-Core Gothic Horror

Postby Razkor » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:14 pm

Good midnight to you.

Find, below, a chilling experience like none before:
https://mega.nz/folder/CyRXUIoC#Ua5-7qhglv-O6PQGOH8wGg

Currently Featuring:
-1,100+ HD images generated in Sims 4 and presented as a Ren'py Visual Novel!
-Female prey protagonist!
-Mystery, intrigue, and mind-bending puzzles!
-Werewolf!
-Cowplant!
-Succubus!
-Another human, or so she claims!
-F/F OV, AV, UB, and absorption!
-Mildly graphic digestion and fatality!
-Weight gain!
-???!

This is the official release of the full game. I will likely keep working on this here and there, as the audio is still largely unfinished, and I'd imagine there are still a couple bugs. I do not intend to greatly expand on this story, although there's plenty of room for smaller additions, extending epilogues, or updating old scenes.

This game is for adult (18+) audiences only. Please note that there are a few scenes with graphic, non-sexy violence, and some creepy images.

Across the Graveyard is designed to be fiendish. The best choice will not always go well and there is no manual saving. Sometimes the stakes are higher than you may realize. But do not despair. Knowledge is power.

Criticism and discussion is always welcome.

Big shout-outs to bees123 for the Sims vore mod that initially inspired this project, and credit to Kirax for the belly sliders and a few of his poses!

Any future game updates will be released here for free, always.

Latest Changes:
Spoiler: show

Biggest update yet!!!
-Added second encounter with Aster, with branching paths between both encounters and many outcomes.
-Two more death scenes with Azra
-Two more death scenes with the werewolf
-Added 5 endings and epilogue sequences
-New puzzles and items
-Overhauled the UI, including an inventory system, and journal system that tracks how many unique death scenes and endings have been discovered
-You can reset your progress (lose all items and reset progressive interactions, but your journal progress is kept)
-Or you can reset both if you want a fresh start
-Choices are now locked as you make them - you can rewatch, but you can't choose differently. Though, some believe time isn't so linear...

Screenshots:

Woof.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.19.24 PM.png

Cplant.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 4.59.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-28 at 5.00.58 PM.png

1.png

7.png

bg batha29.png

GameOver.png

Stuck? Spoiler-free tips:

The cowplant is slow and has poor senses, but guards a powerful item, which may help against deadlier threats.

Fresh fruit is both healthy and delicious.

(That werewolf almost seems like it's guarding something...)

Introductions, talking, and seeing things can affect later outcomes.

Some choices are tinted to suggest your odds: green is safe, orange is risky, red is dangerous if not impossible, and blue is a guaranteed outcome (though not always the best choice).

You can use the scroll wheel or rollback button to return to previous choices, but this won't change your RNG.

If things start feeling tedious outside, tab key will fast forward, and you will find a shortcut soon.

All Deaths and Endings (ALL THE SPOILERS, this is intended for completionism only! Please read the tips first if you're having trouble.)

To note, the game generally cycles between your first and second meeting with Aster. Some encounters or events are only possible in one of these phases, and some cannot be seen after getting certain items. Resetting your progress, or being punished by Azra later on, will give you another chance at these.

Some of these descriptions and endings are pretty self-explanatory, while others are quite tricky to find. This section lists all of them and gives guidance where I feel it's helpful.

There is a hidden stat on whether or not Aster sincerely wants to help your or not, as well as sincerely trusts you or not. These have consequences towards the end of the game. She will only want to help you if you exhaust all conversation options in your first meeting, and then make it evident you aren't a threat. There is a bit of RNG involved in this on most paths, but asking for a hug is the shortest path with guaranteed success in making her like you.

1. Receive Azra’s greeting at the front door: walk up the front path and enter, with or without the Spider Key.

2. Demonstrate wholly terrible instincts around cowplants: try to eat the cake, then submit.

3. Fall victim to the cowplant’s good fortune: try to take the root, and fail to escape or submit if the plant grabs you.

4. Investigate the noise in the woods.

5. Allow the wolf to do as he will.

6. Run from the wolf, rather slowly.

7. Run from the wolf, and slip in the snow.

8. Flee from the spider, to no avail.

9. Gaze upon the spider’s visage.

10. Receive Azra’s greeting at the back door: random chance any time you enter through back door.

11. Try to go back outside from the dining room.

12. At your first meeting, attack Aster, to no avail.

13. At your first meeting, enjoy a pleasant hug from Aster.

14. At your first meeting, enjoy a delicate kiss from Aster.

15. At your first meeting, you back out from Aster offering to eat you, struggling all the way:

16. At your first meeting, you back out from Aster offering to eat you. You didn’t get her name. Same as 15, but don't introduce yourself or talk much first.

17. At your first meeting, Aster catches you when you tried to leave.

18. At your first meeting, Aster catches you after you left.

19. At your first meeting, offer yourself up to Aster’s beautiful mouth.

20. At your first meeting, offer yourself up to Aster’s beautiful ass.

21. At your first meeting, you want Aster to punish you. Same as 15-16, but you had a full conversation first, and you relax reassuringly.

22. At your second meeting, you offer yourself up to Aster’s beautiful mouth.

23. At your second meeting, you offer yourself into Aster’s gentle nethers.

24. At your second meeting, your attempt to flee goes painfully wrong. Chance to happen when you try to run for the door.

25. At your second meeting, your attempt to flee is a moment too slow. See 24, this is another possible outcome.

26. Having captured you again, Aster doesn’t feel comfortable with you, and only feigns an interest in helping. Aster acts like she's going to ask you questions so you cooperate more easily.

27. Having captured you again, Aster shows a glimmer of sincerity, finishing you off anyway. While she wants to help, you refuse to acknowledge her after she captures you.

28. Having captured you again, Aster demonstrates a calm sense of cruelty.

29. Having captured you again, Aster demonstrates a sadistic sense of cruelty.

30. Fighting Aster in the dining room, you simply give up.

31. Fighting Aster in the dining room, your best effort is not enough.

32. In a deeper conversation, Aster is not fond of your answers.

33. In a deeper conversation, Aster pulls a dirty trick, stealing more than just your life. In her questions, while holding one mangleroot, give it up to her. She does not believe that one will suffice, and sees you having it as a risk to herself. If only there were some way to give her two...

34. Deciding to give yourself to her of your own volition, you and Aster find a shared love of role-playing: You get to her questioning you, but decide her keeping you isn't so bad.

35. Deciding to give yourself to her of your own volition, Aster tenderly accepts you. See 34.

36. The wolf takes your head: Return to the woods after finding any ending, and then getting eaten again by skinny Aster in any way. This rewards a very powerful item.

37. Azra makes an entrance, ending both you and Aster for good: Aster wants to help you, and asks you a series of questions after capturing you in your second meeting. Don't give her too many answers she doesn't like, or you'll find ending 32. Azra will appear, severely punishing both of you.

38. Azra makes an entrance, mocking your ill-thought attempt at escape: Same as 37, but you try to escape with the Clockwork Heart. If you forgot to do something important first, Azra severely punishes this attempt.

39. Moments from freedom, Aster is granted her victory.

Endings:
1. Aster kills Dalia, and isn't too torn up about it. Several paths to reach this, generally while Aster is angry (or even just too horny :silly: )

2. Aster kills Dalia, but feels terrible about it. Several paths to reach this, generally where there is more of a connection between the characters.

3. Dalia manages to kill Aster. This deed is rewarded terribly. You get Aster into the living room, and get lucky with struggling or use a mangleroot against her.

4. Azra eats both girls. This is from ending 37 or 38.

5. Glorious escape! Hoo boy. You must: Get eaten once by a big monster while trying to leave the dining room, ahead of time, Dalia vaguely remembers this across loops unless reset. Put a mangleroot on the table statue ahead of time. It will stay there unless your progress is reset. Find the Clockwork Heart from death #36 (can also be ahead of time). Enter the front door with the Spider Key, using the Clockwork Heart to sneak by Azra. Ascend the tower and take this item. Put this item on the table statue. You'll have two roots, and the statue will disappear. Earn Aster's desire to help (again, talking to her and then asking for a hug is the easiest way). When you return, use the "get off me" choice to let her capture you, and then respond to get to her questions. Answer ALL of them correctly to earn her trust, including admitting you were instructed to kill her, and that you've seen the big monster. If her final question is "do you promise not to hurt me", you missed something and she does NOT trust you. Azra will appear, and eat Aster in front of you. Once Azra touches your head, use the Clockwork Heart to rewind to just before she appears, and then make your escape together.

After all of this - proceed through the final scenes, and make the best choice you can.

Credits:

Sims 4 by Maxis Studios

Sims 4 Custom Content:
A great many poses, props, and gore assets by Natalia Auditore https://natalia-auditore.tumblr.com/
All Sims hairstyles by Anto https://www.patreon.com/antosims
Clothing and other assets by Blahberry Pancake and many other CC creators https://www.patreon.com/BlahberryPancake
Most of the audio by Royalty Free Sound Effects https://royaltyfreesoundeffects.bandcamp.com/

You will have the time of your life!

The last time.
Last edited by Razkor on Thu Oct 05, 2023 12:22 am, edited 36 times in total.
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Across The Graveyard Ch 1 Beta - Sims 4 VN - [Mac/Win]

Postby Nyabulon » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:35 am

Ooh, this has a bit going on. Big happy for spooky vore. <3 <3 <3
Nyabulon
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Wed Sep 29, 2021 10:49 am

Mustbebetween wrote:Ooh, this has a bit going on. Big happy for spooky vore. <3 <3 <3

Thank you for checking it out Mustbebetween!!
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Nylonian » Thu Sep 30, 2021 7:56 pm

How do you get the anal vore scene
Nylonian
New to the forum

Postby VigorousJazzHands » Fri Oct 01, 2021 9:00 am

I was pleasantly surprised by this. Loved the minimal text & focus on visual storytelling, it's refreshingly different for a VN. Looking forward to seeing more! A great way to start the spooky season off.
VigorousJazzHands
Somewhat familiar

Postby EricaRain » Fri Oct 01, 2021 12:46 pm

That tree monster is truly, truly horrifying. Even though I know how to get past it now, just seeing those fingers start to wrap around Dalia gives me chills. Some truly immaculate spooky vibes.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to make the results of some actions RNG based?
EricaRain
New to the forum

Postby Razkor » Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:51 pm

Nylonian wrote:How do you get the anal vore scene

I don't want to spoil much, but:
Keep eating that fruit, and then wander around in the woods until you figure it out :silly:

VigorousJazzHands wrote:I was pleasantly surprised by this. Loved the minimal text & focus on visual storytelling, it's refreshingly different for a VN. Looking forward to seeing more! A great way to start the spooky season off.

Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate it! Happy October :zombie:

EricaRain wrote:That tree monster is truly, truly horrifying. Even though I know how to get past it now, just seeing those fingers start to wrap around Dalia gives me chills. Some truly immaculate spooky vibes.

If you don't mind me asking, what made you decide to make the results of some actions RNG based?

That honestly means so much, thank you!! I'm actually still figuring that out, and I'll want to take community feedback into consideration on the difficulty/RNG aspects. It's also a lot more work on my end to make multiple outcomes to everything, so while I'd like most choices to be RNG, I kept some outcomes guaranteed just to have a demo out sooner. By the way, how did you know her name? I decided to lean towards unnamed characters, did I miss a line?

Anyway, in general, questionable choices will have worse odds, and sensible choices will have better.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby anirishnirvana » Sun Oct 03, 2021 1:26 pm

Quite enjoyed this one. Will be interesting to see how the story develops. Think the fact that Sims graphics are used only adds to the horror at times...

Razkor wrote:By the way, how did you know her name? I decided to lean towards unnamed characters, did I miss a line?

Well technically you can look at the files (which I may have used to check I hadn't missed any scenes)...

But the names are there in the "lore notes" file in the folder that has the details about the situation surrounding Daria, Azra and Eliza.
anirishnirvana
Somewhat familiar

Re: Across The Graveyard - Sims 4 VN - Upcoming Release Teas

Postby Razkor » Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:30 pm

Hi all, I am somehow on track for a V1.0 release for Halloween! See original post for previews!
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:06 pm

Is that a mod for sim 4 or will it be a visual novel?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Razkor » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:44 pm

Standalone visual novel made in Renpy, with content produced in Sims 4.

That said, I plan on releasing blender files / pose packs for all my custom posing, and could share the characters if folks would like.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Tue Oct 26, 2021 2:42 pm

Fun little game. I enjoyed it.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Updated 11/4/2

Postby Razkor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 1:07 pm

Updates 11/4/21! Lots of new content, though still rough around the edges. See first post.

More updates to come. Please enjoy, and feedback is welcome as ever.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 7:49 pm

A guide of some kind would be nice, and a save/load system.

I'm currently stuck without any obvious way to progress, and judging by the image files I'm unable to unlock ~half of the game currently.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:42 pm

MasterInventor wrote:A guide of some kind would be nice, and a save/load system.

I'm currently stuck without any obvious way to progress, and judging by the image files I'm unable to unlock ~half of the game currently.

Thank you for checking it out! I like to keep things generally cryptic but I don't want players feeling stuck either. There's likely more for you to do in the woods.

You can also press tab to fast forward to the next input, you'll use it a lot once you get things figured out.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 8:58 pm

Razkor wrote:
Thank you for checking it out! I like to keep things generally cryptic but I don't want players feeling stuck either. There's likely more for you to do in the woods.

You can also press tab to fast forward to the next input, you'll use it a lot once you get things figured out.

More than finding the key? I'm stuck at the dining room / woman in bathtub area.
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:04 pm

MasterInventor wrote:
Razkor wrote:

More than finding the key? I'm stuck at the dining room / woman in bathtub area.

Oh, you're actually through it! There's more planned and hopefully soon but you're indeed stuck there for now.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby MasterInventor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:07 pm

Razkor wrote:
Oh, you're actually through it! There's more planned and hopefully soon but you're indeed stuck there for now.

Oh, I see, so those other image files are unused for now... I thought I must've been missing scenes based on this earlier comment.

anirishnirvana wrote:
Well technically you can look at the files (which I may have used to check I hadn't missed any scenes)...
MasterInventor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Thu Nov 04, 2021 9:13 pm

I should probably tidy up that folder. I appreciate the feedback.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby jasamprn » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:05 pm

Ah quite enjoyed it. But yes, I struggled to work out where was the actual end of content, or if having the spider Key + putting the root on the table did anything and I was just missing it.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game