Across The Graveyard: Sims-4-Core Gothic Horror

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

In the wild hypothetical that I were to make more content, would you rather see:

Polishing of what we already have (SFX, photoshopping smoother bellies)
17%
New content added to this game (epilogue continuations, bonus scenes)
29%
Non-game images (open a drawing gallery)
1%
Take a crack at vore animations for the Sims Vore Mod
29%
New game (but keeping things a bit more simple)
13%
Rest, my child
12%

Total votes : 185

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Updated 11/4/2

Postby BigMan34 » Fri Nov 26, 2021 3:47 pm

Am I missing something? I can't seem to get into the house and as far as I can tell I've tried every option.
BigMan34
New to the forum

Postby Razkor » Fri Nov 26, 2021 10:46 pm

BigMan34 wrote:Am I missing something? I can't seem to get into the house and as far as I can tell I've tried every option.

Keep going into the woods until you find the key. There's a 25% chance to fail finding it when you check in the right place, and I've had that fail 6 times in a row before, so I'll be removing the RNG there >.>
Check out my wackadoodle game, Across the Graveyard: viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61872
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Sun Nov 28, 2021 1:23 pm

I think i might have found a bug or something similar: during the conversation with Aster, i sometimes manage to trigger the AV scene, but when it happens... well... the image is stuck on Aster's face image while she's asking you which way you prefere.
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Mon Nov 29, 2021 11:54 am

I'm pleasantly surprised by this. Not the biggest fan of VNs but the way the scenes happen scratches that itch I didn't know I needed scratched. Please keep up the good work!
Enteresting
Participator

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Updated 12/23/

Postby Razkor » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:50 pm

New update 12/23/21!

Smaller update, polishing some scenes and lots of behind the scenes technical stuff, see top post.

Merry Happy and a Happy New Merry <3
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby bearofg » Fri Dec 24, 2021 2:50 am

Just played the update and this game is great! Thank you for the hard work.
bearofg
Been posting for a bit

Postby ejames » Fri Dec 24, 2021 9:56 am

I am confused. Literally nothing else to click once you look at strange tree that doesn't lead to werewolf. how do I get in the house?
ejames
Somewhat familiar

Postby Razkor » Fri Dec 24, 2021 11:31 am

bearofg: thank you, glad you enjoyed!

ejames: thank you as well, balancing the first part has been an ongoing process and people sharing where they're stuck is all I have to go on! Eating the fruit is the right move, but there's an item elsewhere outside that will help your odds. Getting it is still a bit risky.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:33 pm

Aster's additional story piece was perfectly well done. Though I have to admit the belly shape looks a little blocky, if I'm to be honest.
Can I also ask, do you have any plans with the woman who greets and Anal Vores the main character after some fun? She seems integral to the story somehow.
I'm also curious about the Mangleroot. Other than guarantee a perfect escape, what other uses does it have?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Razkor » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:29 pm

Enteresting wrote:Aster's additional story piece was perfectly well done. Though I have to admit the belly shape looks a little blocky, if I'm to be honest.
Can I also ask, do you have any plans with the woman who greets and Anal Vores the main character after some fun? She seems integral to the story somehow.
I'm also curious about the Mangleroot. Other than guarantee a perfect escape, what other uses does it have?

I plan on keeping things open to some extent of interpretation and head cannon, but both are indeed integral. I think the next update will answer (and perhaps create some new) questions. I'm really excited to wrap it up and share! It's been killing me to be so far along on it without revealing more, but I think it will be worth the wait. Thank you for the feedback and kind words.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Enteresting » Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:08 pm

Razkor wrote:
Enteresting wrote:Aster's additional story piece was perfectly well done. Though I have to admit the belly shape looks a little blocky, if I'm to be honest.

I plan on keeping things open to some extent of interpretation and head cannon, but both are indeed integral. I think the next update will answer (and perhaps create some new) questions. I'm really excited to wrap it up and share! It's been killing me to be so far along on it without revealing more, but I think it will be worth the wait. Thank you for the feedback and kind words.

Thank you for creating it!

Final question, you've said that this is a Demo, right? So does that mean you intend to take the Demo and use the feedback to completely make something?
Enteresting
Participator

Postby Razkor » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:50 pm

Hah, well, I'm not entirely sure. I'd say it's been in demo status so far but I do intend to get this game to a point where I consider it "complete", and hopefully pretty soon. That said, a lot of the intent behind all of this has been experimenting with different things in mediums I'm still learning, and testing some concepts I don't feel I've seen in other games.

I'll see how finishing this out goes and decide what I'm doing from there. If people want to see more of this setting or these characters in particular, I have plenty of ideas for additional content, but I might start fresh with something completely different after. My irl partner is incredibly talented at making good looking Sims so I'm tempted to do something with a bigger and more diverse cast once this is done, and show off more of their work.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Mon Dec 27, 2021 7:57 am

Curiosity was too much, so i looked into that kinky little folder and i have a small question :p
Spoiler: show
Does that one scene where Dalia gets into the bathtub with Aster and kisses her lower lips, involve the usual absorbtion or is she actually slipping inside the lower front entrance to enrich the bathwater with Dalia juice?
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Mon Dec 27, 2021 11:45 am

A brave new meaning to gamer girl bathwater! I don't know how Dalia feels about that. But we may just have to wait and see :lol:
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby Yoinkedmyyeet » Tue Dec 28, 2021 11:24 am

Well, it will be great either way :D
i'll wait patiently for the next update to explore even more of the game, and well, you guys are doing great, keep up the good work.
Yoinkedmyyeet
Been posting for a bit

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Full Release

Postby Razkor » Fri Feb 11, 2022 2:01 pm

Update released, the story is complete!!!

See top post, and best of luck.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Full Release

Postby vore2412 » Fri Feb 11, 2022 9:40 pm

Razkor wrote:Update released, the story is complete!!!

See top post, and best of luck.

I've got three of the five endings
With Aster not showing mercy, Dahlia giving herself to Aster willingly the second time around, and Dahlia beating Aster with the Mangleroot. Still trying to figure out how to use the Spider key on the statue in bathroom which I think unlocks an ending and what the last ending might be, have tried all the options with Aster I think.
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

Re: Across The Graveyard - Spooky Sims 4 VN - Full Game 2/11

Postby 2410561942 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:00 am

love the story, but it's hard for me to achive all the endings and death senses :(
Been posting for a bit

Postby Razkor » Sun Feb 13, 2022 12:00 pm

2410561942 wrote:

vore2412 wrote:

Hello, thank you both for the feedback! I have updated the scene/ending guide with more details, especially around the trickier parts. I hope this helps.
Razkor
Been posting for a bit

Postby vore2412 » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:30 pm

Got all the endings now, forgot to
use the clockwork heart after Asra ate Aster. That was fun, took a while longer to get the last ending, but so worth it!
. I have not tried to get all the death scenes yet, I am glad you made this game, wonder what Sim's 4 Mods you used for the characters and setting?
vore2412
Advanced Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game