FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Postby Blitzo » Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:13 pm

Hey y'all, first time making a post here but I've been bored recently and have decided to do something fo fun so I thought why not share it?
Make sure to check here from time to time for updates!

So what is it about? It's fairly simple to realize if you've seen the title
I've seen and quite enjoyed the FNF vore edits made by http://aryion.com/g4/user/aFreakingDumbass and decided why not try and see what I can do
to improve/enhance certain things or aspects of it?

First off I've started with Mid-Fight Masses (Sarvente)
(NOTE: New version in-progress as of now is being ported from vanilla engine to Psych engine, it'll be available soon)
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Tu6MaEOe45qCh_yiZludB1Mdf9T2DBlP/view?usp=sharing
(Preview for the last song Gospel that has been changed)
https://i.imgur.com/uQTVS4u.jpg
Oh yeah, and also our beloved Russian, Ruv
https://i.imgur.com/uT9is8c.jpg
(Let me know what you think about the changes, they could be tweaked in the future)
It's not completely done, but it has certainly enough things as of now. (NOTE: Don't worry it will be updated eventually)
What's new to be exact?
Changed/Improved logo name to "Midnight Snack"
Enhanced the UI
Fixed disappearing notes in song charts
Recharted all songs (with all difficulties, easy, normal and hard) to make it more possible to beat them on hard
Enhanced Sarvente's sprites in Gospel a bit with her stomach having bulges
Changed the dialogue a bit

What's to come for this?
Fix any problems reported by people
Improved sprites for Gospel (maybe all other songs)
Have GF actually exist before Gospel and disappear during it
Improve death animation (maybe)
Some other stuf too, Etc.

I doubt it's anything too interesting but I thought to share it, as I said. I'm happy to hear any feedback from any of you who has played it!
Last edited by Blitzo on Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:09 am, edited 9 times in total.
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Egads » Tue Oct 05, 2021 7:23 pm

Not gonna lie, the notes that sync with the burps was the one detail that FNF vore mods needed. And I'm so happy it happened. The new sprites were great as well.
My only nit-pick is that the burps are a bit... deep, so to speak. I thought her burps should be high-pitched, but again that might be just me.

All in all, this was lovely. God bless that freaking dumbass for starting this :gulp:
What is vore? Baby don't- wait wrong song.
User avatar
Egads
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 135
Joined: Wed Jul 19, 2017 3:25 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby dagar » Tue Oct 05, 2021 11:40 pm

I don't know what's going on, but I unzipped and tried it. It seems that something is wrong on my end, because it's just identical to the other mod save for the menu change and a few minor graphic things like the faces at the bottom being in color. I can't seem to see GF at all, and the dialogue is the same as the other person's mod. I tried deleting the other folder for their mod just in case, but it seems to just be pulling from the old one. No new sprites/death animation.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just bad and didn't realize I had to beat it on hard to get access to it. ^^; Forgot Gospel was a bonus track and not part of the normal week.
User avatar
dagar
Advanced Vorarephile
 
Posts: 643
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Blitzo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:18 am

dagar wrote:I don't know what's going on, but I unzipped and tried it. It seems that something is wrong on my end, because it's just identical to the other mod save for the menu change and a few minor graphic things like the faces at the bottom being in color. I can't seem to see GF at all, and the dialogue is the same as the other person's mod. I tried deleting the other folder for their mod just in case, but it seems to just be pulling from the old one. No new sprites/death animation.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm just bad and didn't realize I had to beat it on hard to get access to it. ^^; Forgot Gospel was a bonus track and not part of the normal week.


I do believe it was just a problem in your end, but I'm glad you fixed it (atleast from what I get from the message)

GF as of now is still invisible, it's a thing for later since it requires me to decompile and recompile the entire mod with new code that allows her sprites to be able to change mid-song or between songs. I believe it shouldn't be too difficult.
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Blitzo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 8:24 am

Egads wrote:Not gonna lie, the notes that sync with the burps was the one detail that FNF vore mods needed. And I'm so happy it happened. The new sprites were great as well.
My only nit-pick is that the burps are a bit... deep, so to speak. I thought her burps should be high-pitched, but again that might be just me.

All in all, this was lovely. God bless that freaking dumbass for starting this :gulp:


I'm glad aswell, if they didn't do that I doubt I'd ever think of doing this and most likely would've been currently bored doing nothing lol

The sprites are planned to be more detailed later on, one thing meaning it won't be a glorified circle anymore, I'll try to make it as best as I can to fit the sheet and have it be the actual size of GF.
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby HisashiHinata » Wed Oct 06, 2021 11:30 am

Just wanted to pop in, wanna ask if there's WG stuff planned? As in post-digestion WG?
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Dinkydoo » Wed Oct 06, 2021 3:51 pm

I might make a Kapi one
User avatar
Dinkydoo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Blitzo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:56 am

HisashiHinata wrote:Just wanted to pop in, wanna ask if there's WG stuff planned? As in post-digestion WG?

As of now, not really. Would be interesting to do it, but I don't really know how to implement it. Gospel is the final song of the week and is the only time actual vore has happened, so eh. Though I am open to hear ideas.
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Dengamer » Thu Oct 07, 2021 7:35 am

is there anyway to make it possible to see gospel in the other modes besides ALT i cannot get past Zavodila for my life
User avatar
Dengamer
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Blitzo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 8:44 am

Dengamer wrote:is there anyway to make it possible to see gospel in the other modes besides ALT i cannot get past Zavodila for my life

All I can think of is adding a new button in the pause menu to skip the current song. Could be useful.
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Dengamer » Thu Oct 07, 2021 10:21 am

Blitzo wrote:
Dengamer wrote:is there anyway to make it possible to see gospel in the other modes besides ALT i cannot get past Zavodila for my life

All I can think of is adding a new button in the pause menu to skip the current song. Could be useful.


i rember seeing some mods with options like changing "dmg" taken per miss and given back per hit maybe an option to configure that could work?
or just a dont die button i guess lol
User avatar
Dengamer
New to the forum
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:47 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Oct 07, 2021 11:18 am

Blitzo wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:Just wanted to pop in, wanna ask if there's WG stuff planned? As in post-digestion WG?

As of now, not really. Would be interesting to do it, but I don't really know how to implement it. Gospel is the final song of the week and is the only time actual vore has happened, so eh. Though I am open to hear ideas.


Well, it could either be a game over screen, where instead of a blue balled skeleton, it's the pred with some huge new gains!
Another possibility can just be whoever's pred during the course of the week eats someone sometime before the last song, and so the last song is the pred jamming or singing/fighting with them new gains, tho that'd need a heck of a lot more sprite editing, so I kinda doubt you'd want this.

If you want specific ideas for specific mods, I'd be glad to list my thoughts.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Blitzo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:13 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
Blitzo wrote:
HisashiHinata wrote:Just wanted to pop in, wanna ask if there's WG stuff planned? As in post-digestion WG?

As of now, not really. Would be interesting to do it, but I don't really know how to implement it. Gospel is the final song of the week and is the only time actual vore has happened, so eh. Though I am open to hear ideas.


Well, it could either be a game over screen, where instead of a blue balled skeleton, it's the pred with some huge new gains!
Another possibility can just be whoever's pred during the course of the week eats someone sometime before the last song, and so the last song is the pred jamming or singing/fighting with them new gains, tho that'd need a heck of a lot more sprite editing, so I kinda doubt you'd want this.

If you want specific ideas for specific mods, I'd be glad to list my thoughts.

Yeah, I'm not exactly quite sure what to do about this specific mod, it might just not have any WG, but others could, ones that've been edited by theFreakingDumbass (I. e. Sky or Sunday), so I'm fine to hear what you have in mind, I'll keep them in mind, but whether you want to list them here or in PMs is up to you, I don't mind.
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby HisashiHinata » Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:21 pm

Blitzo wrote:Yeah, I'm not exactly quite sure what to do about this specific mod, it might just not have any WG, but others could, ones that've been edited by theFreakingDumbass (I. e. Sky or Sunday), so I'm fine to hear what you have in mind, I'll keep them in mind, but whether you want to list them here or in PMs is up to you, I don't mind.


I'll list 'em here so other peeps can maybe contribute.

Game Over WG: Can realistically be applied to any mod that features a character that's fairly easy to put a belly on, replacing the death screen with a super short animation (like what, 4 frames?) of the pred with new gains.

WG during the week itself: Wildly dependent on the mod itself, as well as the events in it. Would require about as much work as an actual mod, so once again just saying this as a possibility but not a demand. Listing some examples that just popped up in my head.

Vs. Kapi: Kapi eats GF in Song 3 (when he gets angry) cause of how she's not appreciating his schmooooves and digests her afterwards, being thicc and jiggly for the intense song 4.
Vs. Pompom: When she throws a tantrum for Song 3, she could eat BF or GF, or both, and the sprite change when she would throw away her mic mid song can be the WG point.
General: If anyone actually wants to attempt this for whatever reason, I highly suggest making use of the sprite sheets from the Vs. Impostor mod, specifically the ones of BF and GF being ghosts after bein' killed.

I have no idea why I put so much thought into something I doubt people will care for, but hey, that's what I do. Hope I entertain at least some people with the thought.
User avatar
HisashiHinata
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 151
Joined: Sun Mar 19, 2017 2:00 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Blitzo » Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:41 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
Blitzo wrote:Yeah, I'm not exactly quite sure what to do about this specific mod, it might just not have any WG, but others could, ones that've been edited by theFreakingDumbass (I. e. Sky or Sunday), so I'm fine to hear what you have in mind, I'll keep them in mind, but whether you want to list them here or in PMs is up to you, I don't mind.


I'll list 'em here so other peeps can maybe contribute.

Game Over WG: Can realistically be applied to any mod that features a character that's fairly easy to put a belly on, replacing the death screen with a super short animation (like what, 4 frames?) of the pred with new gains.

WG during the week itself: Wildly dependent on the mod itself, as well as the events in it. Would require about as much work as an actual mod, so once again just saying this as a possibility but not a demand. Listing some examples that just popped up in my head.

Vs. Kapi: Kapi eats GF in Song 3 (when he gets angry) cause of how she's not appreciating his schmooooves and digests her afterwards, being thicc and jiggly for the intense song 4.
Vs. Pompom: When she throws a tantrum for Song 3, she could eat BF or GF, or both, and the sprite change when she would throw away her mic mid song can be the WG point.
General: If anyone actually wants to attempt this for whatever reason, I highly suggest making use of the sprite sheets from the Vs. Impostor mod, specifically the ones of BF and GF being ghosts after bein' killed.

I have no idea why I put so much thought into something I doubt people will care for, but hey, that's what I do. Hope I entertain at least some people with the thought.

Intriguing, I'll keep this in mind later on when I finish and move on from Mid-Fight Masses. Thanks for the suggestions, appreciate it!
User avatar
Blitzo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 10
Joined: Thu Apr 22, 2021 8:07 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby KraGo » Fri Oct 08, 2021 1:09 am

Nice work on this so far
User avatar
KraGo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Feb 27, 2020 8:57 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods

Postby Dinkydoo » Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:41 pm

HisashiHinata wrote:
Blitzo wrote:Yeah, I'm not exactly quite sure what to do about this specific mod, it might just not have any WG, but others could, ones that've been edited by theFreakingDumbass (I. e. Sky or Sunday), so I'm fine to hear what you have in mind, I'll keep them in mind, but whether you want to list them here or in PMs is up to you, I don't mind.


I'll list 'em here so other peeps can maybe contribute.

Game Over WG: Can realistically be applied to any mod that features a character that's fairly easy to put a belly on, replacing the death screen with a super short animation (like what, 4 frames?) of the pred with new gains.

WG during the week itself: Wildly dependent on the mod itself, as well as the events in it. Would require about as much work as an actual mod, so once again just saying this as a possibility but not a demand. Listing some examples that just popped up in my head.

Vs. Kapi: Kapi eats GF in Song 3 (when he gets angry) cause of how she's not appreciating his schmooooves and digests her afterwards, being thicc and jiggly for the intense song 4.
Vs. Pompom: When she throws a tantrum for Song 3, she could eat BF or GF, or both, and the sprite change when she would throw away her mic mid song can be the WG point.
General: If anyone actually wants to attempt this for whatever reason, I highly suggest making use of the sprite sheets from the Vs. Impostor mod, specifically the ones of BF and GF being ghosts after bein' killed.

I have no idea why I put so much thought into something I doubt people will care for, but hey, that's what I do. Hope I entertain at least some people with the thought.



Good idea
User avatar
Dinkydoo
New to the forum
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Jul 06, 2020 11:00 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Postby Monsoon » Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:40 pm

Looks promising so far! Solid Stuff.
User avatar
Monsoon
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Oct 05, 2021 9:43 am

Re: FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Postby StubbornCat11 » Sun Oct 17, 2021 3:29 am

Hm. The work is quite alright, wish you goodluck with the rest!
StubbornCat11
New to the forum
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 16, 2021 8:44 pm

Re: FNF Vore Mods (Sarvente)

Postby pkam » Sun Oct 17, 2021 1:27 pm

I already finished the run in hard mode. Is there a way to just espectate the fight? Like an autorunner or something... I just cant pay attention to whats happening while I'm focusing all my 3 brain cells trying to not get destroyed.
pkam
New to the forum
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:11 pm

Next

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Adams, Belly4U, Big_D, Crid, DJMemphis, feauxen, Gentlecat, Google [Bot], GrayLotus, griffinpro, Hansony, HentaiMaster90000, hexcorsist, HippoPOTUS, JolteonLuvsYou, JustTakingAPeek, kenshirosan666, Leba, novadragon223, poorfarmer, rabidraccoon, rallenjm, Robotskinzz, RyanKrakinski, SaioKisaragi, Steelen, strawhat64, Talon13, wariodude128, Werasmus, Xeon55