Twine game - "The House of Hellish Harlots"

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Twine game - "The House of Hellish Harlots"

Postby ManyEyedHydra » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:05 am

Hi, I haven't posted here in a while. My speciality is succubus/monster girl erotic horror, which sometimes includes vore. I have a gallery here with a few stories.

Currently, I'm working on a game project that might be of interest to some people here. This is "The House of Hellish Harlots", which puts the player in a brothel filled with hungry succubi and monster girls. For erotic content, it's similar to "Monmusu Quest" in that I'm trying to cover a wide range of fetishes with succubi and monster girls. And as with Monmusu Quest, some of the scenarios have explicit vore themes and cover things such as unbirth and absorption.

It's text only at the moment, although I am hoping to be able to attract and commission artists at a later point.

I've been working on it for about a year and a half. Currently, there are around 40 different monster girl harlots. So, a lot of content for people to play with! The demo just covers the first 5 rounds, but pretty much all the game mechanics and NPCs are in place.

It can be found here:
https://houseofhellishharlots.com/

if you just want the vore scenes, the harlots to look out for are:
Arana solfugis - arachne unbirth (inspired by the spider girls from Camel's games)
Va-kyuuma - unbirth (but a bit gory)
Queen Colubridis - lamia unbirth
Baloobia - slime girl absorption (inspired by the big titty slime girl in LustGrimm)
Zuripai Suponji - cleavage absorption
Nooru - straight port of the nuru nuru girl from my H-space story
Pori - absorption
Pel-V Gnoi - absorption

There is an option to pick a harlot of choice if you speak to the Madam NPC.

I do love horror, so be warned, some of the Bad Ends are not for the squeamish!
ManyEyedHydra
Been posting for a bit

Re: Twine game - "The House of Hellish Harlots"

Postby dziobak112 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:07 am

Its Female Pred, Male Prey, right?
dziobak112
New to the forum

Postby reptilemk5 » Fri Nov 05, 2021 9:31 am

yay, got devoured and digested ^^
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 05, 2021 12:33 pm

I'm so happy to see an F/M game with lots of bad ends.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Shutter » Fri Nov 05, 2021 2:14 pm

So I've had a couple of tries in this game, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with the quality, both writing- and mechanics-wise! I like the disposition system, adds a bit of flavour to the storytelling, and makes things more interesting. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of clarity in terms of encounters with the lust daemons - it often meant that I had no idea why I 'lost', even though everything looked fine for the most part; Panta Porta being the prime example. It would be nice if there was an optional way to at least know why something happened the way it did, e.g. a prompt that mentioned "Willpower too low" or something along those lines in the 'bad end' screens.

Other than that, it's pretty awesome for the first ~1,5 hour I spent in it. I'll definitely be checking out other daemons in the near future!
Shutter
New to the forum

Postby ManyEyedHydra » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:33 pm

dziobak112 wrote:Its Female Pred, Male Prey, right?

Yep. Similar to Monmusu Quest and similar games.
ManyEyedHydra
Been posting for a bit

Postby ManyEyedHydra » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:39 pm

Shutter wrote:So I've had a couple of tries in this game, and I must say I'm pretty impressed with the quality, both writing- and mechanics-wise! I like the disposition system, adds a bit of flavour to the storytelling, and makes things more interesting. The only thing that bothered me was the lack of clarity in terms of encounters with the lust daemons - it often meant that I had no idea why I 'lost', even though everything looked fine for the most part; Panta Porta being the prime example. It would be nice if there was an optional way to at least know why something happened the way it did, e.g. a prompt that mentioned "Willpower too low" or something along those lines in the 'bad end' screens.

Other than that, it's pretty awesome for the first ~1,5 hour I spent in it. I'll definitely be checking out other daemons in the near future!

That's partly by design. Some will be fairly easy to figure out, some will be trickier. Most of the harlots will give hints as to what sent the scenario down the Bad End path. Panta Prota is an unlucky one to lose to. She's one of the nicer ones, with a fairly rare Bad End condition. Virtually all the harlots will end a player if he runs out of semen, though.
ManyEyedHydra
Been posting for a bit

Postby Kanosint » Fri Nov 05, 2021 3:46 pm

Lovely game, wide variety of bad ends, I can absolutely recommend it if you like having a variety of bad ends and challenging puzzles of sorts.
Little Tiger, burning bright
With a subtle Blakeish light,
Tell what visions have their home
In those eyes of flame and chrome!
Kanosint
Chokkit Shmup Kitty

Postby amere » Fri Nov 05, 2021 5:33 pm

Thanks for posting man, it's very good.
amere
New to the forum

Postby Zyxxyy » Fri Nov 05, 2021 7:01 pm

Is there anywhere that has a list of all the harlots?
Zyxxyy
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Fri Nov 05, 2021 11:56 pm

Is there anyway to see the depressed fairy without being killed by her?
empatheticapathy
---

Postby ManyEyedHydra » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:27 am

Zyxxyy wrote:Is there anywhere that has a list of all the harlots?

Not yet. I'm hoping to make the website look like a spoof of brothel/massage parlour website and then add a page listing all the 'ladies' (ideally with profile art).

For now, if you speak to The Madam and ask to request a harlot, she'll list all the available harlots, but it's just their names and no details.
ManyEyedHydra
Been posting for a bit

Postby ManyEyedHydra » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:34 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Is there anyway to see the depressed fairy without being killed by her?

Not at the moment. There are a couple of harlots that always result in death if they're picked and she's one of them. (I wasn't sure whether to even include her as I think my love of horror was indulged a little too much in that scene!)

I do have plans to add side quests where a player might visit the same harlot multiple times over a run and maybe trigger an alternate end (Suffocatrix Mamilla has one as a prototype if she successfully enslaves the player, but it's fairly hard to get within the current 5 round limit). One of those will be unlocking Sgriosar as a non-fatal scenario (with the help of the other succufairies).

For now I'm just concentrating on getting all the base scenarios done.
ManyEyedHydra
Been posting for a bit

Postby jasamprn » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:41 pm

Enjoyed this a lot, but I found myself throwing myself at a senario with no idea if a good/bad end exists to a frustrating degree (sometimes with the dang doctors unavailable after spending mulligans for a certain girl).

Also, is the trinket list rigged to offer relivent ones? Because if not, they're super pointless, the long list from using a mulligan doesn't have discriptions, and there are /far/ too meny to brute force, or even rememeber from meny playthroughs.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:04 pm

ManyEyedHydra wrote:
empatheticapathy wrote:Is there anyway to see the depressed fairy without being killed by her?

Not at the moment. There are a couple of harlots that always result in death if they're picked and she's one of them. (I wasn't sure whether to even include her as I think my love of horror was indulged a little too much in that scene!)

Well that's unfortunate. Trust me though, that scene is barely horrifying at all; pretty standard fictional CBT in fact.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Krono » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:57 am

I love this game! It's really awesome so far!

Protip: Save the game at the point where the 3 harlots are brought out to meet you. Every time you load that save, the 3 girls will be randomly chosen.

Only thing it's missing for me is a charm that brings you back from the dead. I like to let the girls do their worst, and still somehow come back for more. It would be neat to get digested and then see the shock on that girls face when I choose them again. LOL :D :gulp:
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Maexam2 » Mon Nov 08, 2021 10:43 pm

Nice game overall. Just bumed that there's only unbirth and absorption when it comes to the vore. Would you consider adding oral and anal vore please?
Maexam2
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Zhao » Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:49 am

This is good, I like the writing.
One question I have is about Queen Colubridis.
If you pass her stat check when she asks you to lie on the carpet and refuse, she then tries asking again after fluttering her eyes and saying something.
Is this another stat or personality check to see if you can refuse?
I tried several different stat and personality combos but it seems like I am always able to refuse again.
Zhao
Been posting for a bit

Postby ManyEyedHydra » Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:36 am

Zhao wrote:This is good, I like the writing.
One question I have is about Queen Colubridis.
If you pass her stat check when she asks you to lie on the carpet and refuse, she then tries asking again after fluttering her eyes and saying something.
Is this another stat or personality check to see if you can refuse?
I tried several different stat and personality combos but it seems like I am always able to refuse again.

There's no stat check on the second one. I'll check my notes to make sure if that's by design or something I missed when implementing. I think it might be by design. Queen Colubridis is meant to be a bit lazy and spoilt. Not having a stat check for the 2nd request represents that she doesn't really have anything else if the player resists the first attempt at hypnosis. She's just fluttering her eyelashes and ineffectually begging at that point.

The difficulty of the harlots is tiered by how many conditions they check and what stat requirements are needed to pass. The harder harlots that only show up in round 5 might require a 4 or 5 in a particularly stat for the player to survive (The Doctoress sells potions that can temporarily boost stats). Queen Colubridis just requires that a player has WILL higher than 1. Her main threat is that she's greedy and drains a lot more semen than other harlots (and running out of semen is a Bad End in virtually all of the scenarios).

There are some ailments that affect stat checks, so it's quite possible to go into Queen Colubridis's room with a high WILL, and then the player find themselves meekly lying down for the vaginal vore end when they thought she should be a 'safe' encounter. There is no RNG on the stat checks, but there are a few disguised interactions that should give the player some unexpected surprises when they trigger. I wanted to strike the right balance between the player not being hostage to the RNG gods, but also for the encounters to not get too predictable as a result.
ManyEyedHydra
Been posting for a bit

Postby AbsoluteChaos » Wed Nov 17, 2021 5:00 pm

I like it so far, though it could be nice to have something with your soul once they take it... Or maybe there is already for some, I do not know them all
AbsoluteChaos
New to the forum

Next

Return to Vore game