Jeff Madrick Boys Academy (JMBA) F/M twine game (Cancelled)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Jeff Madrick Boys Academy (JMBA) F/M twine game (Cancelled)

Postby Gibberish » Sat Nov 06, 2021 2:59 pm

Hi guys you may recognize me from some of my posts. Long story short I started making a twine interactive story based around a very different humanity. Like if it was a species that the women were mini giantesses and they gave birth to men of "normal size" at a higher rate 1:99 women to men. While always giving birth to multiple people at once i.e. 7-8.

The story would follow a girl that is going to start going to an all boys school with a bunch of normal guys. While having never "vored" anything before and vice versa. So all the characters would be virgins in the purest sense that they have had NO exposure to the opposite gender. In order to keep this from happening :gulp:.
So far there will be 5 mini giantesses to attend. Also I plan on making the prey not so defenseless. As in there is a group of them that know how to fight. They are the delinquents. Which turn into a prey defense force to a degree. Though of the mini giantesses there are 2 delinquents as well. I plan currently to have 5 mini giantesses and 2 will be good while 2 will be bad. The last mini giantess is the mc who will have a few options. Be good, kind of good, neutral, kind of bad, or bad.

What to expect:
Female pred
Male prey
Unbirth
Anal vore
Oral vore

Hopefully I can get good with this.

So due to me losing total interest in vore I have decided to cancel the game. I will be posting all of my ideas for you guys to use as a resource though for either your own game or stories freely. As I don't care what it is used for. So here it goes what my story had so far and all concepts which might be of interest.

I planned on having the story follow a tsundere main character to allow for more solid choice options while maintaining relative believability. I also thought to use a sexual implications towards vore for reproduction. Namely the higher demand for nutrition leading to vore. Also I played around with the idea of unbirth being used as an alternative to sex. Where the unbirth isn't permanent and ends with the prey dead. But rather being unbirthed, impregnating the pred and then being rebirthed. Also having the possibility of skipping the impregnating step if there is no egg cell.
For the scenes that maybe worth either using in your own stuff there were a couple. One there was a scene were a guy is cornered in a classroom and you approach him. The options of flirting with him leading to him trying to preform oral sex on you and you unbirthing him. The other options were you being unconcerned with him and learning more about boys. Only to have him turn you on and he tries to kiss you to which you instinctually oral vore him.
One scene I had planned involved you going Apex predator mode and being a symbol of fear. This turns comical when an edge lord decides to try to vanquish you. While caught up in his own delusions and discovers what a stomach looks like on the inside. All while he doesn't break character until he the end.
Another scene I planned to make was a surfing at night scene. While having a guy in your womb talking to him and your surfer friend. After a beach party with a bunch of guys and one other girl who is the life of the party.
A few more were beating up a delinquent group and anal voring the leader. Getting drunk at a beach party and oral voring a guy with your stomach decently full of alcohol. Then belly dancing in a drunken stupor only to vomit him up due to getting sick. Before passing out doing the limbo with people half your size that are all drunk.
Oh also vore being used as a means to get back at another girl by eating her boyfriend. Then showing off your post digestion gut. These were the ones I remember. The rest I have actually forgotten to which I apologize. Though I might update that when I remember some more.

As for the game I apologize for not being able to complete even the first day. I might find interest in vore again, but that is not likely. As for the reason why I lost interest in vore. I would say it was due to a mix of depression, personal issues, and general boredom.
Last edited by Gibberish on Thu Feb 10, 2022 8:47 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Re: Female Pred at an all male prey school.

Postby Observer888 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:03 pm

Very good concept, looking forward to this
Observer888
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Sat Nov 06, 2021 3:27 pm

Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sat Nov 06, 2021 4:07 pm

Why not add some female prey as well?
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby LightsOut69 » Sat Nov 06, 2021 6:19 pm

Super excited for this!
LightsOut69
New to the forum

Postby Gibberish » Sat Nov 06, 2021 8:37 pm

Susuko wrote:Why not add some female prey as well?

Well I am not sure how to get it to work with the current world...Though I do like the idea.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Susuko » Sun Nov 07, 2021 10:20 am

Gibberish wrote:
Susuko wrote:Why not add some female prey as well?

Well I am not sure how to get it to work with the current world...Though I do like the idea.

well the females don't need to be students,they could prey outside the school like a player going out hunting for food.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Trebortron3 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:22 am

Definitely appeals to my interests!

I'm making my own Twine game and I've got quite familiar with using the system, so while I'm certainly no expert, if you have any Twine-based questions feel free to ask and I'll help if I know how :)
Trebortron3
Participator

Postby Marshall59 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 11:54 am

What about adding weight gain?
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:11 pm

Trebortron3 wrote:Definitely appeals to my interests!

I'm making my own Twine game and I've got quite familiar with using the system, so while I'm certainly no expert, if you have any Twine-based questions feel free to ask and I'll help if I know how :)

Thanks I will. To be honest I am using SMVA and Titan kingdom as references in code function. Though I think I am going to try to keep the game as a more interactive story and less of a heavy technical style. This is because of the amount of work I will have to do adding RNG to fights or struggles at every turn like SMVA. Which when I looked at the code I couldn't help, but laugh at how crazy the stuff got. Especially with the excerpts for each variable. Though I think I will develop the game more after getting the "frame" finished. But that is a then question.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Soroxas77 » Sun Nov 07, 2021 12:54 pm

This is rather interesting.
Soroxas77
Somewhat familiar

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Mon Nov 08, 2021 2:33 am

This sounds very promising. Looking forward to see this fleshed out :)
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Mon Nov 08, 2021 4:31 am

Not normally a fan of male prey but I'll definitely try this once it's ready.
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby empatheticapathy » Tue Nov 09, 2021 2:03 am

I'm interested and I hope it stays exclusively F/M.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Gibberish » Wed Nov 10, 2021 7:25 pm

Marshall59 wrote:What about adding weight gain?

I am looking into weight gain and over all character customization. I want to make sure it wont add to much additional work to the game. But I feel like if it didn't have this and a few other things it just wouldn't be worth playing. I have thought about possible F/F vore and it isn't something I plan on implementing. So yes it will be only female pred and male prey. This is because it adds problems to the current story and world. So in order to change that I would have to alter most of the stuff.
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby Marshall59 » Wed Nov 10, 2021 8:15 pm

Well, if it has weight gain, then I’m all for it! :-D Good luck with the game!
Marshall59
Been posting for a bit

Postby Trebortron3 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 4:05 pm

Gibberish wrote:
Marshall59 wrote:What about adding weight gain?

I am looking into weight gain and over all character customization. I want to make sure it wont add to much additional work to the game. But I feel like if it didn't have this and a few other things it just wouldn't be worth playing. I have thought about possible F/F vore and it isn't something I plan on implementing. So yes it will be only female pred and male prey. This is because it adds problems to the current story and world. So in order to change that I would have to alter most of the stuff.

I've incorporated a very basic weight gain into my current Twine project and am pretty happy with the result, although weight gain isn't an aspect I'm that bothered about so I might have low standards for how it should be portrayed. In any case, I'm using a simple true/false variable (A 'boolean'? I'm still new to coding) and then I alter descriptions of the protagonist with (if: $bulge is true)[text](else:)[alt text]. I'm finding that pretty easy to handle workload wise. I suppose if you'd be adding completely new options/scenes for different weights, that would make it more taxing, but if it's aesthetic only, it hopefully wouldn't be too much.

In terms of a more thorough system, you might have it set to a value instead, then you can get more specific descriptions/interactions, as well as having more gameplay in terms of managing weight. Each prey eaten could be (set: $weight to $weight +1) and each bit of exercise undertaken could be (set: $weight to $weight -1). It'd be more complex and therefore add more to your workload, but it'd also allow more flexibility. eg.

You (if: $weight < 10)[walk](else:)[waddle] into the room, and all eyes turn to you.

(if: $weight > 9)["Woah, you're //huge//!" shouts the nearest boy. You push your gut aside to stare down at him.](else:)[You find the nearest boy leering at you, not even trying to hide it.

"Nice," he says. (if: $weight > 4)["I like 'em well fed!"](else:)["Bit skinny for my tastes, but what a great ass!"] ]

That's just one suggestion and there are probably far better ways to do it. As I say, I'm pretty new to it so am no doubt making things harder for myself than they have to be. But for me, it's a functional work-around and I haven't personally found it too taxing to implement.
Trebortron3
Participator

Re: Jeff Madrick Boys Academy (JMBA) F/M twine game

Postby SephirothTheLegend » Mon Nov 15, 2021 7:39 pm

I would start simple to begin with. Get your core mechanics and gameplay loop down pat and
then you can always add additional features on afterwards.

The beauty of twine games is that if you set them up nicely to start with, the entire things becomes easily tileable
and expandable.
SephirothTheLegend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Gibberish » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:28 pm

SephirothTheLegend wrote:I would start simple to begin with. Get your core mechanics and gameplay loop down pat and
then you can always add additional features on afterwards.

The beauty of twine games is that if you set them up nicely to start with, the entire things becomes easily tileable
and expandable.

I agree I started trying to make a bunch of crazy systems first, because I wanted to use this as a sort of learning game. In order to make a non-vore related story that I have been working on for 7 years into a proper game. But I realized that if I don't have the story down then I wont maintain the motive of doing it. So I decided to work on story first and then system later. As for my earlier post about the vore system I had to delete that for now since it wasn't working. Figures since I am new to coding and was trying to jump into the big kids end of the pool. I have a week off for thanksgiving which I plan on spending a lot of working on this since it has been fun. Also I am sorry for not replying to you earlier. This was because I was limited in the number of Pm's I could send back to back. Mixed with me forgetting. My bad!
Gibberish
Been posting for a bit

Postby daeway » Tue Dec 07, 2021 8:57 pm

How old are the characters going to be? Are they in high school or college?
daeway
Participator

Next

Return to Vore game