[Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedback

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

Direction you'd like to see the game go in next.

New Preds
63
18%
More 'Endings'
18
5%
Longer Digestion/more interactions with pred (add dialogue and more branching paths)
84
25%
Expand game (Add new content, areas and a more elaborate gameplay loop)
24
7%
More Vore Types (ub/cv/av)
107
31%
Polish current gameplay (fix animations and existing gameplay mechanics)
30
9%
Add sex
15
4%
 
Total votes : 341

Re: Altea Eats You - Proof of Concept V0.6

Postby ColdAlkaline » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:38 am

Got all the endings. Curious about why the lights are clickable... Ambient Light change?

Anyway, I noticed some of her movements as if she's holding a bigger belly than she has after eating the prey character. Also, post-digestion when sitting, if you wait a moment, and forgive me if this actually sounds silly but I SWEAR it's like she's f***ing herself with her breasts. ^^;

Then again, I could just be imagining it because I'm constantly on the edge of complete and utter exhaustion.
ColdAlkaline
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:23 am

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.6 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:33 am

Holidays are over so I'm going to have more time to work on this. I have a lot of ideas on where to go but I'd like to know what you guys think as it will help me shape the game. Easiest for me to do would be to just keep throwing more features at the game as is such as dialogue and interactions with the pred but I'd also be up to expand the game further if there is more interest in this project becoming more of a actual game then just a interactive gallery.

Along with the poll feedback or suggestions int he comments are greatly appreciated.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.6 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby blueninja » Tue Jan 04, 2022 8:11 am

i think this project is really neat, the gameplay has lots of room to expand on, and it's got potential to ether become it's own game, or have a game built around it, as for suggestions, based on my own tastes:

personally, i'd like to see an endo ending be added as a path, perhaps where a energy gauge depletes instead, or you stop struggling and start rubbing the pred instead, filling a love gauge, and once you've done that, the pred simple lays on the bed or couch, and just rubs over their belly as the prey continues to struggle/rub, i'd also love to see some dialogue for sure, even just some simple teases, perhaps the dialogue changes based on your path and progress, and some comments on the actions you take, i also think their should be an adjustable slider for the speed of digestion, for people who would want longer/shorter stays in guts, or just more/less time to reach different paths.
blueninja
New to the forum
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:56 am

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.6 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Voremugen » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:48 am

Please continue this! Finally a promising, well animated, delicious looking vore game! Maybe make it into an survival game where you have to keep escaping from that sexy predator! We meed more good 3D-Games!
Voremugen
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 28
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 12:00 am
Location: Nordrhein Westfalen, Germany ( near Cologne )

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.6 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:37 am

v0.7 changes
added a Pred FPV and also made a couple code related changes that will hopefully make it easier for me to add new scenes, still need to 'record' new animations and will be starting with a CV animation.
V0.7r2 Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/Pl9XmYCI#VJIAANTR_BbRW2y4rnkhFI1uDHMvtloU8jLHPmWjK0I



Voremugen wrote:Please continue this! Finally a promising, well animated, delicious looking vore game! Maybe make it into an survival game where you have to keep escaping from that sexy predator! We meed more good 3D-Games!

I have a sort of idea to make this into a survival game where you have 9 lives to start and are trying to retrieve your things from various preds that live around town and needing to manage money, health and your remaining lives.

blueninja wrote:i think this project is really neat, the gameplay has lots of room to expand on, and it's got potential to ether become it's own game, or have a game built around it, as for suggestions, based on my own tastes:

personally, i'd like to see an endo ending be added as a path, perhaps where a energy gauge depletes instead, or you stop struggling and start rubbing the pred instead, filling a love gauge, and once you've done that, the pred simple lays on the bed or couch, and just rubs over their belly as the prey continues to struggle/rub, i'd also love to see some dialogue for sure, even just some simple teases, perhaps the dialogue changes based on your path and progress, and some comments on the actions you take, i also think their should be an adjustable slider for the speed of digestion, for people who would want longer/shorter stays in guts, or just more/less time to reach different paths.

Endo would be relatively easy to add since it's just the lack of digestion, but I'd want it to be something with a conclusion still so when I start adding dialogue options would be when I would look to add it. Digestion speed adjustments or just a 'game speed' multiplier that changes digestion speed and how effective struggles are all in one slider.
Last edited by Pawz on Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.7 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Fiaura54 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:40 am

cant seem to fill the bar
"You mess with me? You are playing with true Darkness."
User avatar
Fiaura54
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:52 pm
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.7 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby HyperlinkError » Thu Jan 06, 2022 4:44 am

clicking on the door just gives me a black screen, might be borked
User avatar
HyperlinkError
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:26 am

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.7 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:27 am

HyperlinkError wrote:clicking on the door just gives me a black screen, might be borked

ah, you are right. I forgot to export the scene, will fix in a minute.

edit: fix is live.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.7 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:39 am

Wow, this is really nice. I love the different types of endings, and how the weight gain feature carries over throughout all the times you're eaten. It's a really decent little scene for just a proof of concept. I'll definitely keep an eye on this one, as I'm eager to see what the next new thing will be added.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Intermediate Vorarephile
 
Posts: 592
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 4:55 am
Location: Hopefully, eventually, not with my folks.

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.7 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Dongers » Sat Jan 08, 2022 7:12 am

Will there be scat?
Dongers
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 56
Joined: Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:30 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.7 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Sat Jan 08, 2022 8:36 am

Dongers wrote:Will there be scat?

it's not really my thing but if enough people want it. At the moment the game is honestly really close to that point anyways.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:43 pm

V0.8 Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/7xlAVAjC#fObEBtB91azITOFy4D7mdmh7uQLva72MpqZ6buqbLHw

v0.8
- Added requested feature for a CV start. I'll come up with a more creative way to initiate it later but for now just click the condom over the door to trigger the alternative intro.
- One new 'ending' with 'achievement'.
- Note: the fleshlight on the table is not yet implemented.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Nightshadow101 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 1:59 pm

honestly love this so far. you may not be getting the attention it seems but you're certainly doing amazing. question though, the new 'ending' with 'achievement'. what is that? i cant seem to figure out whats new there
Nightshadow101
New to the forum
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:26 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Mon Jan 10, 2022 6:44 pm

Nightshadow101 wrote:honestly love this so far. you may not be getting the attention it seems but you're certainly doing amazing. question though, the new 'ending' with 'achievement'. what is that? i cant seem to figure out whats new there

Do the CV start then click on the door after the mini game has started to essentially give up.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby wutterumeen » Wed Jan 12, 2022 2:16 am

Id definitely be down for scat/farting since you already got her on the toilet. Other models would be sweet too. This is very well done for a oneish man show so quickly.
No offense
User avatar
wutterumeen
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Mon May 20, 2013 4:13 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:44 pm

wutterumeen wrote:Id definitely be down for scat/farting since you already got her on the toilet. Other models would be sweet too. This is very well done for a oneish man show so quickly.


I'll add scat/farting to my list of things todo at some point as well, also, I'm developing this in a way where, potentially, I should be able to just swap the active model in the scene with a different one, modify a few animations and have a new pred or prey.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby kokkim » Fri Jan 14, 2022 4:38 am

Pawz wrote:
wutterumeen wrote:Id definitely be down for scat/farting since you already got her on the toilet. Other models would be sweet too. This is very well done for a oneish man show so quickly.


I'll add scat/farting to my list of things todo at some point as well, also, I'm developing this in a way where, potentially, I should be able to just swap the active model in the scene with a different one, modify a few animations and have a new pred or prey.


Do make it clear whatis going to happen, though. Right now I'm clicking around the room, trying to find stuff to interact with and next thing I know is she's sitting down on a porcelain throne.
kokkim
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 106
Joined: Tue May 31, 2016 8:57 am

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:41 pm

kokkim wrote:
Pawz wrote:
wutterumeen wrote:Id definitely be down for scat/farting since you already got her on the toilet. Other models would be sweet too. This is very well done for a oneish man show so quickly.


I'll add scat/farting to my list of things todo at some point as well, also, I'm developing this in a way where, potentially, I should be able to just swap the active model in the scene with a different one, modify a few animations and have a new pred or prey.


Do make it clear whatis going to happen, though. Right now I'm clicking around the room, trying to find stuff to interact with and next thing I know is she's sitting down on a porcelain throne.



What I'll do is likely add an options and based on what settings the player enables or disables have it disable certain paths.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:46 pm

I'd love to see a UB ending.
User avatar
HavocLordX
Somewhat familiar
 
Posts: 145
Joined: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:30 am

Re: [Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedbac

Postby Pawz » Mon Jan 17, 2022 6:26 pm

HavocLordX wrote:I'd love to see a UB ending.

That should, hopefully, be the next update as it's likely why alternative vore types got so many votes. Just taking a bit longer to implement for the obvious reason the current pred is herm.
User avatar
Pawz
Been posting for a bit
 
Posts: 42
Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:40 pm

Previous

Return to Vore game

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 2410561942, a448, akiza, Alexius, BirbFace, bla280474, Blargh62, Brpdchainsaw, BunBlaire, carlj, CodyTheAwesome2002, cr63121, DaphneSmokey, DarkoikMistical, Deadphoenix155, Deadshot1510, dino21, Eboros, eeveerocks1000, EllaMiller, Etherthedrake, FrostyFox69, Galmar1313, harement, HitomiBoy, LazyLegion95, Leoinc, nhoz12223a, Niclos17, NRawk, Pittwo, pudding1234, randomname241, runeguden, SCPF, septer8, Shadowlyger, shocky89, SniperFly, Swoosh, thenoiregamer, Throwaway22345u, vores best friend, whayjz, Xotiar, Yandex [Bot], Yerving