[Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedback

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Direction you'd like to see the game go in next.

New Preds
18%
More 'Endings'
6%
Longer Digestion/more interactions with pred (add dialogue and more branching paths)
22%
Expand game (Add new content, areas and a more elaborate gameplay loop)
7%
More Vore Types (ub/cv/av)
33%
Polish current gameplay (fix animations and existing gameplay mechanics)
9%
Add sex
5%

Total votes : 879

[Unity3D] Altea Eats You - V0.8 - Poll open for feedback

Postby Pawz » Sun Dec 05, 2021 4:48 pm

Working title for now, after spending some time working on the 3d model mod for unbridled hedonism I decided it would be worth it to make a heavily 3d model intensive game. The game-play still has a long way to go but it's 'playable' with three different endings, for now though i wanted to get people to poke around with it. This is a collaboration with Kudalyn to see how it works out before possibly embarking on a much larger project.

Changelog
Spoiler: show

v0.8
- Added requested feature for a CV start. I'll come up with a more creative way to initiate it later but for now just click the condom over the door to trigger the alternative intro.
- One new 'ending' with 'achievement'.
- Note: the fleshlight on the table is not yet implemented.

v0.7
- New Pred FPV
-----5 Pred FPV, freecam changed to #6
- Couple code related changes that will hopefully make it easier for me to add new scenes, still need to 'record' new animations and will be starting with a CV animation.

v0.6
- New Camera Options
-----1 Default Cam
-----2 Belly Cam (so far the one I like most)
-----3 Cock Cam
-----4 Face Cam
-----5 'Free' Cam (auto focuses on head, belly and cock based on height)
- Middle mouse button held down for Cameras 1-4 allows panning around.
- Tab cycles cameras 1-4 (camera 5 overrides them so it won't cycle here)

V0.5
- More endings.
- Clickables, some can alter the scenes path others are just for fun.
- Content completion tracking (in the form of little signs that light up when you've reached one of the unique endings).
- Minor animation adjustments, more dynamic bones on some things and other minor adjustments.
- Screen transitions between scenes and for quick clothing swaps to try and keep a bit of immersion.

V0.4
- The game can now detect when you've 'given up' or are intentionally not struggling well and digestion will speed up.

V0.3
- Made it a bit more obvious you 'lost' by removing control prompts when at 0 hp.
- Fixed animation hangup when losing with high hornyess (still can look a bit odd when Altea cum's anyways, might make them skip cumming if your hp hits 0 while stand fapping)

V0.2
- Fixed Struggle effectiveness being tied to framerate (woops)
- Made the struggle aspects more part of the game
- Added visible feedback for keyboard inputs
- Added Restart button
- Fixed misc issues

Contains:
- Oral Vore
- Weight Gain
- Cock Vore
- Digestion
- Cum TF

Screenshots:
AlteaEatsYou222.png

AlteaEatsYou333.png

V0.8 Download Link: https://mega.nz/file/7xlAVAjC#fObEBtB91azITOFy4D7mdmh7uQLva72MpqZ6buqbLHw

I don't want to have to write a 'how to play' as at the moment learning it is the only actual gameplay but I will induce a spoiler with how to get the '3 endings' so people don't get stuck.
- Bad End 1, run out of HP while in Altea's Stomach (WeightGain)
- Bad End 2, Run out of HP while in Altea's Balls (CTF)
-Bad End 3, Get Altea to cum with low HP (Cum TF)
-Bad End 3 Alternative, Get Altea to cum with high HP (???)

3d Models by Kudalyn
https://kudalyn.gumroad.com/
Last edited by Pawz on Sun Jan 09, 2022 11:43 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Altea Eats You - Proof of Concept V0.1

Postby Br2nd66 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:11 pm

um how to get the the CV and get the other ending other than just eat and digest
Last edited by Br2nd66 on Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby darkevilme » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:16 pm

heck how to anything, mashing buttons partially fills a white bar, but its not possible to mash buttons fast enough to fill it entirely, then after she's done digesting the only option is hit escape to exit the game.

If there's unlisted commands, or some way of working with the weight gain mechanic you put in beyond seeing the addition before hitting escape..then well, its not mentioned.
darkevilme
---

Postby Pawz » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:42 pm

darkevilme wrote:heck how to anything, mashing buttons partially fills a white bar, but its not possible to mash buttons fast enough to fill it entirely, then after she's done digesting the only option is hit escape to exit the game.

I never got the stamina mechanic implemented in a way that felt reasonable bit when I removed it I might have set the digestion speed to high, in the meantime you can cheese the minigame by just holding all the arrow keys at once.

darkevilme wrote:if there's unlisted commands, or some way of working with the weight gain mechanic you put in beyond seeing the addition before hitting escape..then well, its not mentioned.

Weight carries over between plays so of you play the game again the weight will stay what it was at the end of the last play. I should just add a way to restart the game with a button press.

Br2nd66 wrote:um how to get the the CV and get the other ending other than just eat and digest

If you get the white bar to 80% you will get transfered from stomach into cum.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Postby Br2nd66 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:38 pm

holding the keys still is to slow you get about half way before your digested
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Absentia » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:54 pm

Can definitely see this being a very interesting game/simulator, some interactions, dialogue, some more animations and some customisation options, i can see this being something special if you go ahead with developing and expanding on it.
Absentia
Somewhat familiar

Postby Nightshadow101 » Sun Dec 05, 2021 9:33 pm

the game is, to say the least, very jank. though thats to be expected. i like where this is going, and i've love to see where it ends up. so far, for a 0.1 prototype, its pretty good though!
Nightshadow101
Been posting for a bit

Postby FurryDesirer » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:25 am

Maybe adding some unbirth would be perfecto!
FurryDesirer
Been posting for a bit

Postby Bright » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:40 am

The kudalyn gumroad link doesn't lead anywhere.

Game looks like fun so far.
Visit my artblog?
http://julienbrightsidesart.blogspot.no/
Bright
Heavy user

Postby Pawz » Mon Dec 06, 2021 2:50 am

Bright wrote:The kudalyn gumroad link doesn't lead anywhere.

Game looks like fun so far.

Ah, thanks. I fixed the link.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Re: Altea Eats You - Proof of Concept V0.4

Postby ColdAlkaline » Mon Dec 06, 2021 4:19 am

I'm curious as to how big can Altea get as to weight gain? Is there a cap after a certain ammount of games and you have to reset or does the gain happen gradually?
ColdAlkaline
New to the forum

Postby Br2nd66 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:37 am

OK that's better and yes this has a lot of potential to be very very good
Br2nd66
Somewhat familiar

Postby Asafen » Mon Dec 06, 2021 8:36 pm

Is there actually a way to escape fast enough to get the alt ending? Unless you have to hit everything perfectly, It doesn't seem like it's possible.
Asafen
Been posting for a bit

Postby Wollffett » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:36 pm

Asafen wrote:Is there actually a way to escape fast enough to get the alt ending? Unless you have to hit everything perfectly, It doesn't seem like it's possible.

I got it fairly easily you just have to not waste much time you hold the key that isn't red and then when it goes to up and down you hold the arrow keys to move her hand
Wollffett
Participator

Postby Rimedane » Mon Dec 06, 2021 9:46 pm

Asafen wrote:Is there actually a way to escape fast enough to get the alt ending? Unless you have to hit everything perfectly, It doesn't seem like it's possible.

For those concerned, watch as she strokes, go all the way to the top then back down. From what I could tell, that makes the bar go up the fastest. If you go fast it doesn't do anything. Keep at a steady pace and you can get the cum at high health ending.
Rimedane
New to the forum

Postby SpuzzBunn » Tue Dec 07, 2021 9:41 am

I'm still completely confused on how to even struggle in this game and get the bar up.

Edit: No matter what I try to do, watching her hands, holding the buttons till they are completely green, or alternating between them, the bar just doesn't move.
SpuzzBunn
Been posting for a bit

Postby walkingbyself » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:26 am

Other than being really short. I think this is working rather well. A good proof of concept thus far. Was able to get through to the end scene with no real hiccups.
walkingbyself
Somewhat familiar

Postby redholm2 » Tue Dec 07, 2021 10:59 am

For the stroking what I did was I was focusing on the stamina bar. Because you can see when you have stroked far enough down or up by it moving.
redholm2
Been posting for a bit

Postby voreomatic » Tue Dec 07, 2021 1:51 pm

That's a really great concept for a game and I can't wait to see it grow, keep up the good work you're on right tracks
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby Pawz » Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:46 pm

Updated Link: https://mega.nz/file/KpkE3QLY#HSVrau4pd7zbNYXQbT-TUWx5WB6cPS19OneEcH3HpYQ

V0.5
- More endings.
- Clickables, some can alter the scenes path others are just for fun.
- Content completion tracking (in the form of little signs that light up when you've reached one of the unique endings).
- Minor animation adjustments, more dynamic bones on some things and other minor adjustments.
- Screen transitions between scenes and for quick clothing swaps to try and keep a bit of immersion.
Pawz
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game