Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.5.1 ANAL VORE ADDED 7/8/22

Postby Enteresting » Sat Jul 16, 2022 6:30 pm

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:How can I find attackers that use Anal Vore? Is there a way to just have Anal Vore predators instead of Oral Vore, and maybe have a Mixed Vore Type option where you randomly get both/all types?

A character showed up for me in the first two weeks of being a Sophomore and spoke about it, the options became available there.
Enteresting
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Jul 16, 2022 10:57 pm

Enteresting wrote:Found an overlooked expection: trying to offer a friend when you have none to an anal vore predator causes it to happen.

Right you are. Will be fixed in next version. Avoid it for now on your own. Good catch.

Psycho_wolvesbane wrote:How can I find attackers that use Anal Vore? Is there a way to just have Anal Vore predators instead of Oral Vore, and maybe have a Mixed Vore Type option where you randomly get both/all types?

The anal preds come periodically. Whatever year you start they approach you by the 20th day. There is no way to replace oral with anal entirely. This will always be a primarily oral vore game. I would have had to design this kind of feature in from the start to make it possible. We're way too far into the framework now to make it a design goal. A redesign would demand man months of work and I highly doubt anyone is willing to donate that kind of scratch.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kairos64 » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:35 pm

Found what might be a bug:

Had an anal voring friend who ditched me after I had no friends solid at that moment, but later showed up and crammed a friend up her ass. Will ex-AV friends return just to eat your current ones?

Also, do the AV friends ever lose? seems like calling one is an insta-win (one with consequences of course, but still)
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:54 am

kairos64 wrote:Found what might be a bug:

Had an anal voring friend who ditched me after I had no friends solid at that moment, but later showed up and crammed a friend up her ass. Will ex-AV friends return just to eat your current ones?

Also, do the AV friends ever lose? seems like calling one is an insta-win (one with consequences of course, but still)

Instant win for sure. They always succeed. Partially because I didn't want to write the other outcome and lines for it. So I gave them a heavy cost instead of cannibalizing your other friends. They also don't count as part of your clique so it is a vicious circle where they make you encounter more hostile girls instead of less the more you rely on them.

Also that scenario is sort of intended I guess?

Anal friends decide if they are owed a sacrifice when they devour someone for you. They will come for their sacrifice in the future. You can line up multiple instances of owed sacrifices though! So yeah they could leave then come back when you have friends again and exact their fee.

It's not game breaking but a little off. Gonna let it slide I think.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.6 Childhood friend 7/24/22

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:02 pm

Added a childhood best friend Momo. One new girl to the junior list and added most of the anal vore exclusive preds to oral vore as well.

The Momo character has probably the most challenging encounter yet at the end of her story combining a bunch of mechanics all at once.

pc https://bit.ly/3J0k6VY
mac https://bit.ly/3b8KUXv

Next up will be another character Missy the school newspaper editor. After that a lot of new mechanics people paid for like hanging out with friends and school dances
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Userunnown » Mon Jul 25, 2022 2:23 pm

Searching this topic, it looks like there is some pain on the summer vacation scene, so maybe I'm late to the game, but wanted to report an issue I had if it is helpful. After my freshman year, I attempt to be eaten with one of my friends by the other and when it asks what I want to do, I get a crash.

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 439, in script call
    call freshmanYearLoop from _call_freshmanYearLoop
  File "game/script.rpy", line 602, in script call
    call upgradeFriends from _call_upgradeFriends_1
  File "game/YearEndUpgrade.rpy", line 84, in script call
    call SummerBreakMain from _call_SummerBreakMain
  File "game/SummerBreakMain.rpy", line 122, in script call
    call foolAroundWithFriendsBeach from _call_foolAroundWithFriendsBeach
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 184, in script call
    call EatenByFriendWithFriend from _call_EatenByFriendWithFriend
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 271, in script
    menu:
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy, line 286)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 878, in menu
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition) ]
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
    code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Typing of the Digested 2.6
Mon Jul 25 15:22:58 2022
Userunnown
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jul 25, 2022 5:38 pm

hmmmgh... I dunno why but there's scat references even though I shut it off.
Had someone come up to ask me to eat them and they're going on about being dung when I CLEARLY had that shut off.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 7:48 pm

Userunnown wrote:Searching this topic, it looks like there is some pain on the summer vacation scene, so maybe I'm late to the game, but wanted to report an issue I had if it is helpful. After my freshman year, I attempt to be eaten with one of my friends by the other and when it asks what I want to do, I get a crash.

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1562, in execute
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 878, in menu
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1942, in py_eval
  File "C:\Users\Admin\Downloads\Typing-2.6-pc\Typing-2.6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 674, in py_compile
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

If you have a save from right before that crash I'd be mighty interested.

I can see a mistake there and I've corrected it for the next version, but it would help loads to be able to directly test the conditions that got you there.

Ryan-Drakel wrote:hmmmgh... I dunno why but there's scat references even though I shut it off.
Had someone come up to ask me to eat them and they're going on about being dung when I CLEARLY had that shut off.

Was it a friend? Or random girl? Screenshot of it or the exact line would help track it down.

I also have another suspicion that could make it happen: Loading a save from a version before the willing expansion was added.

The girls decide on creation what willing track of dialog they will use. This takes into account your choice. However if you load a save from before that expansion they never run through that code since you're beyond their creation. They'll essentially decide at random.

Another one might be a girl created before the game even starts but there are very few of those limited to named characters like Ryana and the stepmother.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Monkiko » Mon Jul 25, 2022 8:20 pm

Dang what happened to the dude who made the furry edits to the game :< I love the game but I can't stand the photoshopped people
Monkiko
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:21 pm

Nope it was a BRAND NEW game. And no, it wasn't a friend. It was a random girl.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:35 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:Nope it was a BRAND NEW game. And no, it wasn't a friend. It was a random girl.

The exact line?

Or maybe what school year was it? The random girls makes it harder to track down since they change every school year.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby WaldoTheLost » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:58 pm

I got that error last update with who anal only girls who I had switch over to oral vore. on the beach
Also love the new content, just a heads up though I found one, not quite a bug but interesting interaction, and one bug in the
Spoiler: show

mind mage fight with your friend.
The interesting interaction is that apparently if you type a letter in the reformation spell while the mind mage fuzz is going on it goes through even when the silence spell is still active. Don't know if that was meant to show the pred changing focus or not since that's the one time the two abilities overlap.
as for the bug, maybe it was just since I was playing on easy but I finished the reformation spell and let lust get depleted and unlike all other mind mages I still got a victory instead of mind controlled into dispelling that. maybe I missed some text explaining why hers was different but I thought that was probably unintentional.
WaldoTheLost
New to the forum

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 26, 2022 1:24 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Ryan-Drakel wrote:Nope it was a BRAND NEW game. And no, it wasn't a friend. It was a random girl.

The exact line?

Or maybe what school year was it? The random girls makes it harder to track down since they change every school year.

Lemme think....
It was me during freshman year... said something about 'spreading cheeks' I can't go back to it. [plus reading that line made me gag. Don't think I wanna go back. >.<;]
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:34 am

Ryan-Drakel wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:

The exact line?

Lemme think....
It was me during freshman year... said something about 'spreading cheeks' I can't go back to it. [plus reading that line made me gag. Don't think I wanna go back. >.<;]

Is this the line?

"Freshman fat... Fuck I'm supposed to graduate but... What if I ended up as freshman fat? Bouncing on a freshman's dump truck instead of getting my diploma... Fuck,  eat me and let's find out if you can manage to keep me~ "

That's all I can find that even gets close. I'd argue it isn't a scat reference. dump truck is slang for butt, I guess you could suggest scat with it though. That wasn't the intention though.

Otherwise there's really nothing. These are all the random willing lines for freshman year.

$ willingfr = [ "Hey eat me. I'd rather go down someone my own age. At least then I can have a chance y'know? Maybe I'll get off and get out before it's too late?  Maybe? ",
    "What if I let myself be ended this early into my education~ So embarrassing if I end up fat before finishing freshman year~ and to another lowly freshman no less~" ]

$ willingso = [ "Hey freshman open up and I'll make your day. You get to munch on an upperclassman, and if you can keep me cumming you can have sophomore slush in your stomach by the end of the day~",
    "I wonder if you could end me... I'm much stronger than last year but could a freshman really gurgle me still? I have to know~" ]

$ willingju = [ "D don't get cocky freshman. I just wanna work out a kink! It's not like you'll be able to actually hold me until I melt and it's not like getting ended by a freshman is in my bucket list ok?",
    "Freshman tummies are the tightest, not all stretched like older girls! I love being constricted so firmly! Really makes cum feeling like I might not get out in time!" ]

$ willingse = [ "Freshman fat... Fuck I'm supposed to graduate but... What if I ended up as freshman fat? Bouncing on a freshman's dump truck instead of getting my diploma... Fuck,  eat me and let's find out if you can manage to keep me~ ",
    "Don't let it go to your head. I just need your stomach to get off and get these thoughts out of my head for a while. You're my safest option. If I get turned into freshman fat I deserve not to graduate." ]

$ willingfa = [ "",
    "" ]

Check yourself, no scat references in the opening lines.

Now if it were a friend there's a line in there that is locked for disposal enabled. But you've indicated it wasn't a friend.
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:56 am

WaldoTheLost wrote:I got that error last update with who anal only girls who I had switch over to oral vore. on the beach
Also love the new content, just a heads up though I found one, not quite a bug but interesting interaction, and one bug in the

mind mage fight with your friend.
The interesting interaction is that apparently if you type a letter in the reformation spell while the mind mage fuzz is going on it goes through even when the silence spell is still active. Don't know if that was meant to show the pred changing focus or not since that's the one time the two abilities overlap.
as for the bug, maybe it was just since I was playing on easy but I finished the reformation spell and let lust get depleted and unlike all other mind mages I still got a victory instead of mind controlled into dispelling that. maybe I missed some text explaining why hers was different but I thought that was probably unintentional.

Well we'll see if my fix works. I think I've got it. Tested myself but just fingers crossed there's no other bug lurking there.

As for the others. Yup Momo wasn't recognizing seduction conditions on her final fight. Fixed that, she recognizes it now.

Then there was a problem with silence spells overall. It definitely let you type the first letter of the incantation word without a mistake being registered. I've done away with that now so you don't get a freebie. It did not advance the letter for me though... Either way even if it did before it won't now. I've made every letter register as a mistake on the incantation track while silence is in effect
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 26, 2022 2:30 pm

When I say Freshman I meant that I Was the one in freshman year.

.... part of me thinks it's a Sophomore that said it.
Hrrgghh if I encounter it again I'll take a screeny.
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:07 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:When I say Freshman I meant that I Was the one in freshman year.

.... part of me thinks it's a Sophomore that said it.
Hrrgghh if I encounter it again I'll take a screeny.

Yup, those are the lines for all the other grade levels that can encounter you freshman year. Screenie and a save if you see it again.

Believe me, I want it to work as intended but I'm coming up empty for that particular scenario you've reported.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Ryan-Drakel » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:20 pm

hm. I DO know it had an internal view!
Ryan-Drakel
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 7:47 pm

Ryan-Drakel wrote:hm. I DO know it had an internal view!

Still not enough of a clue.

That bg is used in a few other places. Went through the dialog for summer break, extended friend digestion, and the clubs your sister takes you to. Came up with nothing. Just keep a look out for it I guess.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Userunnown » Wed Jul 27, 2022 5:46 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Userunnown wrote:Searching this topic, it looks like there is some pain on the summer vacation scene, so maybe I'm late to the game, but wanted to report an issue I had if it is helpful. After my freshman year, I attempt to be eaten with one of my friends by the other and when it asks what I want to do, I get a crash.

While running game code:
    menu:

Full traceback:
    menu:
    raise e

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

If you have a save from right before that crash I'd be mighty interested.

I can see a mistake there and I've corrected it for the next version, but it would help loads to be able to directly test the conditions that got you there.

I have a save right before it. How can I get it to you?
Userunnown
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game