Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.7.2 Childhood friend 8/20/22

Postby jasamprn » Wed Aug 31, 2022 9:12 am

Yeah, I remember noticing the Digestion words speeding up because of the one time it sort of went up /super/ fast.
That could of just been me completing a lot of small words without thinking/noticing since it was my first attempt at the game.

I originally thought it was small words were super fast, but it only happoned to that extreme the one time.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby crazytf2 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:51 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:It's something that grows over time but has a maximum. I don't recall off the top of my head but I think it caps around 34 words?

As for the digestion word charge there is one mechanic that speeds them up as you complete more digestion words. A tenth of a second is pulled for each you complete iirc. Which doesn't account for what I see. My own suspicion is that something goes funky with the screen code.

I was wondering about the silence part too
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby nnnddt » Fri Sep 02, 2022 11:45 am

Hey! Will you add a way to dispose of characters who are always reforming ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Panzershark » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:35 pm

nnnddt wrote:Hey! Will you add a way to dispose of characters who are always reforming ?

For certain ones—especially when they turn traitor—I just reroll the end-year graduations & deaths until they either move on, fail summer school, or are killed offscreen by a student or teacher, and characters I like are still alive. I forget if there are any other ways, but that was my dirty solution to that problem.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Sep 02, 2022 12:38 pm

nnnddt wrote:Hey! Will you add a way to dispose of characters who are always reforming ?

I think there might be a way with seminars faculty year.

I'm guessing you have a traitor who is an administrator and simply will not go away since they are invincible.

In that case right now sorry you're just unlucky and it's your destiny to get churned :p

But seriously I've been thinking of adding some options when I get to after school activities.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby nnnddt » Sun Sep 04, 2022 1:53 pm

ryanshowseason3, Yes, more specially important characters as Momo or the vice principal. Had my hopes the one with psy powers could prevent them to reform, but it missed ^^
By post school activities you mean soccer or something like it ?
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Sep 04, 2022 6:02 pm

nnnddt wrote:ryanshowseason3, Yes, more specially important characters as Momo or the vice principal. Had my hopes the one with psy powers could prevent them to reform, but it missed ^^
By post school activities you mean soccer or something like it ?

Actually those characters you mentioned have special immunity nothing should pierce. Certain mechanics are expecting them to be there for the duration of their stories and beyond sometimes. So they are invulnerable by virtue of being named characters. After their stories are done I suppose the named character thing could be removed in faculty mode but not before graduation at the very least.

After school activities will be something you can invite NON named characters out to. The current plan is to invite them out to study dates and later shopping trips and ultimately a more intimate setting I haven't decided on. This will let you build deeper connections and better bonuses for friends you focus on. For instance a friend who gets to the Bestie friend status will have a chance to catch traitor friends and give you the option to have them digested and removed from the friend group. So surround yourself with a few besties and you'll be able to root out traitors easily after they've taken a shot at you.

Deepening connections will also clear a traitor status so you could use it to reform your friends that have developed bad tendencies.

I'm considering a few different friend statuses and effects so you can somewhat develop roles in the clique and guide girls to those purposes. They'll only be able to hold one title total though so you can't have a school spouse bestie. She has to be either a school spouse or a bestie not both. Right now on paper the school spouse is a role meant to reduce your mounting lust by giving you special attention when she has a free period at the same time you do.

All subject to change but that's the direction I've got on paper right now.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby nnnddt » Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:28 am

I expected some characters was undownable for story purpose, but I thought in my faculty year it would have been possible since there's no more stories ^^

Reading you, I had some thoughts. I'm not waiting for an answer, it's just thoughts I want to share:
- If besties and lover there's, will something as jalousy implemented ?
- If besties there's, if they go remove one of the traitor, will they have a chance to fail ? Would they get nommed, or would you extend the traitor thing to your crew ? Would it be possible a traitor to be a best friend ? Feelings are not always equally shared.
- Will you put family to use one way or another in these study date ? Or the public for shopping trips ?
- Is the student spouse really useful ? I personnally never encountered a moment where lust was truly a problem. I'm playing with normal difficulty.

Here are more general thoughts, or what i could like to see. Obviously i'm not ordering anything from you, I know it represents a lot of work, just sharing. I had these ideas for different reasons. One is I think faculty year is pretty empty (in fact, not worse to be played more than once). Second is we can virtually befriend the entire school, but in reality if efficacity is what you long for, you will not use most of them, only your strongest (at worst, you will truly need actually to befriend 5 strong characters if they always get eaten at the end of year). Third, the objectiv being impossible to be accomplished.

- I see you're thinking about adding pop quizz. However, I would say we are not all from your country whatever it is, and consequently we have not the same popular culture. So, if you're too specific with your questions, it may just become a boring thing to do for the player if he's not a nativ of your country. The thing would maybe to go with questions either on basic subjects as you did in your previous game (as basic rules in mathematics which you can assume most of peoples have a grasp of what you're saying, or go for international things as WW (no, not talking about warwick ;p), commercial things, international treaty, etc.). But, obviously, if it's just typing, it doesn't matter XD

- The sport club. I've been induced to think about it after reading a novel of Vesari (https://aryion.com/g4/view/677069) which coul be something happening in your settings since dick things seems to be things you consider. Obviously i'm not saying to copy paste it in your game, but simply to say sport clubs are a place where competition and proximity are present, two things which can lead to vore things easily, and add a new objectiv in game than just "surviving". After all, which employer would like an employee able to stay alive without having results ? It could be a great way to use your clique too when you happens to have many friends, forming a team of them who could help gain some reputation or items if you're successful.

- In the same vein for a cultural club, a club of theather. Both club could help you to gain more points to be better classed at the end of the year if you and your clique are being successful inside.

- A cultural festival. I'm here totally thinking about cultural festival you can see in japanese anime, where you prepare a stand in the school once in the year. It could be made in 5 or 6 events: brainstorming with your group, going to buy what is needed, preparation, work on the stand, cleaning, results. Moreover, when you will be teacher, you job will not be to do a stand, but to watch over the event to make in sort it's done correctly, what would fill a bit your faculty years.

- Add some objectivs: since it's just surviving, you will never feel rewarded for having beaten the game since it will never be something you will be able to do definitively. If you don't want to add complex reasons or think more about your scenario, you could still just go with things as: "my objectiv is to take revenge against my mother", "my objectiv is to beat my sister", "my obectiv is to become the head of the school", etc. They would fit without much work, and it would permit for the player to have some clear success in the game and a "guiding principle".

- Add an open day. A way to meet families and other characters you would not be able to meet otherwise. And since meeting parent/teacher don't exist anymore, you could sometime tell to a parent the good or bad comportment of a student to their relatives.

- Add a cultural exchange, or a meeting between schools. Same reason than above. It could be too a good occasion to present another school and maybe to prepare some competition between them.

- Add more stats for school. Actually, if i'm right, your successfulness is only about your seminary when you are teacher. Maybe a "ranking" of teachers could be made depending of the reputation the help the school gain, raise funds, etc.

- Add more lines. I know, it's easy to say XD But more specifically, on the journal, where you see all of them really fast.

- Maybe add another ending for having at least 2 endings for major characeters not involving their deaths. For example, for your sis, a end where she stay in competition with you and form her own clique to compete with you. It could be the result of you saving her, but not trying to form a friendship with her.

- Maybe extend the end of the year thing and the graduation ceremony. I had this idea after reading one of your novels. After all be it thanks to a friend or a foe, many things could happen this day. With a student ranking too, you could gamble with other students on your ranking or on who will survive the year, against items or some free meal.

Well, I'll stop myself here before adding more, it's long enough XD I hope you will not be offended by anything I said ^^
nnnddt
Somewhat familiar

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:21 am

this may have been talked about already, but I've been stuck at this point at the end.
Putting in spoiler because it's about the ending.
Spoiler: show
I keep getting the "Bad" ending where the school gets taken over and I can't figure out how to get through graduation. It always gives me a game over and I never get to go beyond that. Is there only this ending? Or am I doing something wrong?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby MadEnough » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:27 am

If you are talking about senior year, you have to defeat the special opponents by filling their bar at the top before completing the incantation. You have to beat so many before the end of the year, one of which will be identified as a leader. Also, if you accept someone's specialized help too many times, it will result in another bad ending
MadEnough
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:28 am

MadEnough wrote:If you are talking about senior year, you have to defeat the special opponents by filling their bar at the top before completing the incantation. You have to beat so many before the end of the year, one of which will be identified as a leader. Also, if you accept someone's specialized help too many times, it will result in another bad ending

I figured I was doing something wrong there. Thanks!
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Sun Sep 18, 2022 8:56 pm

Could someone list all the Endings/Continuations. So if someone didn't want to get locked into a Bad End didn't couldn't?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Viokena » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:30 am

LimeLight wrote:Made a secondary furry version - updated to the latest version (2.7.2).

I don't mean to run over PuddleGoop's work, it's completely different and was made for my own personal use and interests. An image or two may have been used from his edits, I do not recall.
Lazily edited photos scraped from e621, I do not own nor claim to own any characters/rights, this is a chop job that may be perceived however you so desire.

Summary:
- There's no scat, if you enable, will be an extra digestion pic/scene with sound. Text is still the same (disposal).
- As of the content, all images (girls, backgrounds, some UI, game-overs) and the disposal sound file are replaced.
- Don't expect any future updates, but might add additional digestion text for related replaced scat scenes.

Again, was made for MY OWN INTERESTS. If you don't like something, you can change it yourself.
------------
Download: https://mega.nz/file/Uqwg3DLD#R5yu1UppJ ... o2OLdKQb9w

Thanks for making this, it's well done. Was getting worried that no one would update the fur version
Viokena
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:39 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Could someone list all the Endings/Continuations. So if someone didn't want to get locked into a Bad End didn't couldn't?

Working off memory but...

Mind control ending if you accept too much help
Mind control ending if you don't beat all of the mind control coven.
The rest are optional as player choice let's you choose which you want pretty transparently
Ending with step mom
Ending with step sis
Ending with childhood best friend, a few flavors here
Ending with Missy there are flavors here too
Ending with the vice principal
Solo ending
Become faculty continuation
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby AssVFanatic » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:09 pm

So sometimes when one of my girls goes evil and tries to get me gurgled i'll try to get rid of her with a seminar and purposely fail the reformation, But usualy after she get's digested the game treats it as it was a random girl instead of the evil harem lass. So what's the best way to get rid of the girls that try to kill ya? cause they dont show up/fap when someone tries to eat me
AssVFanatic
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 3:54 pm

AssVFanatic wrote:So sometimes when one of my girls goes evil and tries to get me gurgled i'll try to get rid of her with a seminar and purposely fail the reformation, But usualy after she get's digested the game treats it as it was a random girl instead of the evil harem lass. So what's the best way to get rid of the girls that try to kill ya? cause they dont show up/fap when someone tries to eat me

That sounds like a bug. That was half the point of seminars to get rid of them. You could try summer break but they're more likely to try and get you gurgled. Or try to befriend them again. If you call on them and they don't come there is a gain in friendship again.

I'll have to look for that bug sometime. Also the after school expansion will give more options to deal with them but that's a long while off while I'm still doing a few commissions.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 4:06 pm

Could you explain the missy event? I have started but not finished it yet, I don't want to dead end. Digest, not digest her, etc?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:11 pm

Whereaminow27 wrote:Could you explain the missy event? I have started but not finished it yet, I don't want to dead end. Digest, not digest her, etc?

It actually doesn't matter. There's a secret to her. If you let her talk she will railroad you into an ending chosen by her based on past decisions. But... If you interrupt her then she'll defer to what you choose. There are several different endings because of this. You'll get the opportunity to interrupt her at graduation. Simply click before she can keep speaking. Then you can choose yourself. I feel she's the best character so far in this regard. Sometimes i like her to choose for me but if i have something in mind I can do that too.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Tue Oct 11, 2022 2:20 am

So I might be dumb, but it seems like no matter what I do with Missy if I let her decide, she always wants to be eaten, even when I let her eat me every time she can. Am I just eating too many people, is that the problem? or is it like the end game score where once you get one for a save file, it stays the same regardless of what you do unless you start a new one.
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby Ferno » Mon Oct 17, 2022 6:26 pm

LimeLight wrote:Made a secondary furry version - updated to the latest version (2.7.2).

I don't mean to run over PuddleGoop's work, it's completely different and was made for my own personal use and interests. An image or two may have been used from his edits, I do not recall.
Lazily edited photos scraped from e621, I do not own nor claim to own any characters/rights, this is a chop job that may be perceived however you so desire.

Summary:
- There's no scat, if you enable, will be an extra digestion pic/scene with sound. Text is still the same (disposal).
- As of the content, all images (girls, backgrounds, some UI, game-overs) and the disposal sound file are replaced.
- Don't expect any future updates, but might add additional digestion text for related replaced scat scenes.

Again, was made for MY OWN INTERESTS. If you don't like something, you can change it yourself.
------------
Download: https://mega.nz/file/Uqwg3DLD#R5yu1UppJ ... o2OLdKQb9w

I keep getting this weird visual where the absol girl is just overlayed onto someone and they'll just stay on the screen every moment after, so far I've gotten around it by loading a prevoius save but is there any other way to prevent this?
Ferno
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game