Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested a Ryanshow vore game 12/9/21

Postby Reiko » Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:15 am

I'd love some extra dialogue if maybe you encounter one of your friends in the hall :3
This can only improved with the classic MOAR. More girls. More dialog. More gurgles. It's fun. It's cute. I want to see more :)
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Postby Hansony » Sat Dec 11, 2021 4:01 am

Pretty good, definitely would have liked more interactions with the friends but don't really know how that would have worked with the game mechanics setting.
There is a slight issue with how the random personality of the NPC's work, I personally encountered as my third opponent one who had what I assume is the fastest digestion speed available even though I was playing on easy, that was way to hard for "easy" difficulty.
Also it seems saving during a fight and then trying to load it breaks the fight mechanics, not sure if that is even possible to fix since I guess it's due to the way the game loads scripts but just a heads up in case you didn't know

Overall I would say this is really good for an idea that was intended as a game gimmick and not a game on it's own, and it could absolutely have worked in the VVN you are doing if it wasn't for the load issue.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Duke1911 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 6:24 am

Will this game ever feature disposal endings? I think it would be fun to have a chance to run into a pred that ate a friend and see then get pushed out an ass.
Duke1911
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 8:52 am

Reiko wrote:I'd love some extra dialogue if maybe you encounter one of your friends in the hall :3
This can only improved with the classic MOAR. More girls. More dialog. More gurgles. It's fun. It's cute. I want to see more :)

Good to hear! And yeah more is always nice!

A friend encounter system is an idea on menu of I can justify the development. I imagined it as an after school meet up for non fatal fun like I teased. Also another feature on the menu was a summer break scenario between years.

Duke1911 wrote:Will this game ever feature disposal endings? I think it would be fun to have a chance to run into a pred that ate a friend and see then get pushed out an ass.

Maybe as optional. I know it turns a lot of peeps off. I wanted to appeal to a wide audience but yeah I'm totally down for the dirty D word.

I'll throw it onto the list for development goals.

Hansony wrote:Pretty good, definitely would have liked more interactions with the friends but don't really know how that would have worked with the game mechanics setting.
There is a slight issue with how the random personality of the NPC's work, I personally encountered as my third opponent one who had what I assume is the fastest digestion speed available even though I was playing on easy, that was way to hard for "easy" difficulty.
Also it seems saving during a fight and then trying to load it breaks the fight mechanics, not sure if that is even possible to fix since I guess it's due to the way the game loads scripts but just a heads up in case you didn't know

Overall I would say this is really good for an idea that was intended as a game gimmick and not a game on it's own, and it could absolutely have worked in the VVN you are doing if it wasn't for the load issue.

Yeah I didn't expect saving to work in those scenarios. Almost just want to disable the ability to save or load during the sequence. And yeah the difficulty varies. The girl tags are there to hint at her abilities and use friends as fodder to avoid the tough preds.

Also the thirsty girls are especially punishing when you make typos they will absolutely shred you for mistakes. Maybe there should be a more obvious warning for very accomplished preds? That would trigger the player to know "maybe I should sacrifice a friend"

As for friends I have ideas. Non fatal scenarios where the excitement bar is meant to represent orgasms for your friend. Your own seduction meter starts empty and reforming spell full. Difficulty gets a little ramped up but no game overs. Purely just see how many orgasms you can give your friend and she gets a bonus to escape when used against preds based on how many orgasms you give her. What do you think?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Xidas » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:16 am

It'd be pretty interesting if when you called in a friend to help, they would try to eat the attacker if their stats were high enough. Would add some nice risk/reward to trying to snag a really high-stats senior as a friend. Also am I correct in assuming that the more/better friends you have, the lower odds that someone tries to eat you? It seems like if you get three or four juniors/seniors the days just fly by with few encounters.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby wariodude128 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 11:14 am

Got an idea for a one liner, not sure who it would be associated with
"I'm here to chew bubblegum and digest fools, and I'm all out of gum."
wariodude128
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:15 pm

wariodude128 wrote:Got an idea for a one liner, not sure who it would be associated with
"I'm here to chew bubblegum and digest fools, and I'm all out of gum."

I'm here to fuck boys and digest girls and this is an all girls school
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:17 pm

Xidas wrote:It'd be pretty interesting if when you called in a friend to help, they would try to eat the attacker if their stats were high enough. Would add some nice risk/reward to trying to snag a really high-stats senior as a friend. Also am I correct in assuming that the more/better friends you have, the lower odds that someone tries to eat you? It seems like if you get three or four juniors/seniors the days just fly by with few encounters.

That's something I'm thinking of adding but need to balance it out! I'm thinking on it though it is definitely a logical conclusion that should happen if your friend is strong enough!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby cmanodie » Sat Dec 11, 2021 7:58 pm

The game is very fun and keeps people (well actually it is only me...) interested with the different scenes. It is a great way for me to keep up on my typing skills. Here are a few ideas if you are interested:
1- A way to be able to escape or win when someone eats you
2- Advance it to the point where the player could eat someone - and gain skills from that character they ate
3- Any information or guidance on the benefits of the skills increase - the amount of gains, and where the skills will be useful (the addition of 1/10 second - I did not even notice any difference)
4- If wanting to make it more distracting, have the image's of the girl with you in the belly move and do other different positions to catch the eye away from the words
5- Some of the characters in the font did mess with me... when the "C" has the dot in the middle, I would always think it was a "G" - a few of the I looked like i (l vs i), I also did mistake the Q and O a few times

Just a thought or two,
A. What about a sex scene where you digest faster from their additional movements
B. Make similar to your other game where you can choose which place you want to go
C. Include a story line that can be followed, if chosen

I hope this helps with ideas and is understandable.
cmanodie
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:18 pm

cmanodie wrote:The game is very fun and keeps people (well actually it is only me...) interested with the different scenes. It is a great way for me to keep up on my typing skills. Here are a few ideas if you are interested:
1- A way to be able to escape or win when someone eats you
2- Advance it to the point where the player could eat someone - and gain skills from that character they ate
3- Any information or guidance on the benefits of the skills increase - the amount of gains, and where the skills will be useful (the addition of 1/10 second - I did not even notice any difference)
4- If wanting to make it more distracting, have the image's of the girl with you in the belly move and do other different positions to catch the eye away from the words
5- Some of the characters in the font did mess with me... when the "C" has the dot in the middle, I would always think it was a "G" - a few of the I looked like i (l vs i), I also did mistake the Q and O a few times

Just a thought or two,
A. What about a sex scene where you digest faster from their additional movements
B. Make similar to your other game where you can choose which place you want to go
C. Include a story line that can be followed, if chosen

I hope this helps with ideas and is understandable.

Hey I notice that's your first post ever. Consider me honored.

1. For me this is one of the key components of the game. In most vore games you're trying to avoid the very thing the player is interested in playing out. I want to subvert that and make it central and expected. YOU WILL DIGEST. You only have control over whether the game continues after you're reduced to nothing. I don't think I'd go this route on this project. Though honestly I wouldn't mind seeing a similar game where it was a possibility.

2. That's a development goal I've got in mind if I can justify the time coding it. Definitely on my radar but a big rework of existing systems.

3. That's one I might rework actually. Right now it adds a flat 0.1 seconds to each word. I'm wondering if that should be applied per LETTER instead. The speed of descent is determined per letter right now anyways. Next version will implement this. Lemme know what you think!

4. I like the idea. But the work required to add a lot more animation might be significant. I want to prioritize the ease of adding more girls rather than additional animation for each. I could probably do a image flip but it's way down the list on priorities. I do like the concept though I really do!

5. Heard loud and clear, next version has a new font that should be more legible! I noticed it too.

A. Not a bad idea. The "thirsty girls" are already in the game and have increased punishment for typos. Could apply something like that to them.

B. Not sure about this. I kind of want something very removed from that. A quick, to the action almost rogue like experience where you iterate through it fast and do runs of the game rather than a long epic playthrough. Just a design choice really. VVN is awesome, part of my love for this is that it is so compact and different.

C. I'm thinking along the lines of character stories that are set and occur on specific days. They'd provide some grounded narration and choices to make and see the consequences of. The main arc here though in my mind is you the player trying to survive until graduation.

Thanks for playing though, and your feedback is helpful!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby cmanodie » Sat Dec 11, 2021 9:45 pm

You are correct, this is my first post ever since joined in 2016. I only talk when I have something worth saying.

Now that I understand your direction for this project, I completely agree with how you answered. Further practice and game run-through is what I may need...

Animation was the wrong choice of words, would a slide show (between different images in different poses or for level of digestion) be easier or possible?

I look forward to this and all your great work. I am happy to contribute when I can.
Thank you
cmanodie
New to the forum

Postby SwallowMe » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:29 am

My question is:
What in this game determines difficulty?
I'm a better than average at typing(I type a lot, considering this post, and type a lot as I write stories), and I'm having problems with Cake Walk level.
Chose Cake Walk level because I really don't like challenge with vore games, I like to experience them on my own speed and terms.
I do have a normal amount of mistakes finger slips like any above average person at typing, which is still enough to ruin the game as it still only takes a little over 5 mistakes for the round to be lost. Which is easy to do as digestion lasts a looooooooong time even after completing the incantation(after incantation, which I feel the round should finish shortly after if not immediately).

Also I figured that Cake Walk the words would fall slowly and I'd have time leisurely type, but even times on the first encounter and especially after the second counter, words in the seduction column fall so fast like they did a line of coke after drinking 5 Red Bulls.

I'll also add there is some kind of glitch where the game doesn't recognize the right input or gets stuck on a word that it won't let me type other column words till another word is completed(while at other times it doesn't do this). I literally hammered on the next letter of a word while looking at the keyboard to make sure I was pressing the right letter, but it wouldn't take the input(not a problem with my keyboard, as it is clean and works perfectly outside of the game, no keys stuck or malfunctioning). Also it is not because the digestion column word has hit the bottom, as this happens when no words have hit bottom yet.

What I wonder, even if on Cake Walk, does the grade level or experience\digestion level of the encounter, like Senior and fast digesting, etc, make it harder? As I did notice lower level encounters were slightly easier, but the game kept throwing seniors at me, and in one run, I couldn't get past the fifth encounter I had with a senior half way through the day counter. At least not past the counter and gain character growth, because of the mentioned input glitch and the speed falling coked up seduction words.

I would say that if speed of the words aren't going to change on Cake Walk, at least make incantation different(shorter) so one can focus on the speeding words. I seriously can't imagine anyone winning at all on the highest difficulty, really, any level harder than Cake Walk.
Really the only one way I found that I could possibly get through the year, is throw my high rated senior I some how easily won over at the very beginning in my first encounter, at ever encounter after, which, kind of defeats the purpose of the typing part.

Frankly, this game would be basically impossible for below average typers, to the effect that Cake Walk would seem like nightmare mode.

Edit: I almost forgot, also, the font of the words is too stylized, as some letters are hard to make out what they are, c and q are problem letters.
SwallowMe
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:00 pm

SwallowMe wrote:My question is:
What in this game determines difficulty?
I'm a better than average at typing(I type a lot, considering this post, and type a lot as I write stories), and I'm having problems with Cake Walk level.
Chose Cake Walk level because I really don't like challenge with vore games, I like to experience them on my own speed and terms.
I do have a normal amount of mistakes finger slips like any above average person at typing, which is still enough to ruin the game as it still only takes a little over 5 mistakes for the round to be lost. Which is easy to do as digestion lasts a looooooooong time even after completing the incantation(after incantation, which I feel the round should finish shortly after if not immediately).

Also I figured that Cake Walk the words would fall slowly and I'd have time leisurely type, but even times on the first encounter and especially after the second counter, words in the seduction column fall so fast like they did a line of coke after drinking 5 Red Bulls.

I'll also add there is some kind of glitch where the game doesn't recognize the right input or gets stuck on a word that it won't let me type other column words till another word is completed(while at other times it doesn't do this). I literally hammered on the next letter of a word while looking at the keyboard to make sure I was pressing the right letter, but it wouldn't take the input(not a problem with my keyboard, as it is clean and works perfectly outside of the game, no keys stuck or malfunctioning). Also it is not because the digestion column word has hit the bottom, as this happens when no words have hit bottom yet.

What I wonder, even if on Cake Walk, does the grade level or experience\digestion level of the encounter, like Senior and fast digesting, etc, make it harder? As I did notice lower level encounters were slightly easier, but the game kept throwing seniors at me, and in one run, I couldn't get past the fifth encounter I had with a senior half way through the day counter. At least not past the counter and gain character growth, because of the mentioned input glitch and the speed falling coked up seduction words.

I would say that if speed of the words aren't going to change on Cake Walk, at least make incantation different(shorter) so one can focus on the speeding words. I seriously can't imagine anyone winning at all on the highest difficulty, really, any level harder than Cake Walk.
Really the only one way I found that I could possibly get through the year, is throw my high rated senior I some how easily won over at the very beginning in my first encounter, at ever encounter after, which, kind of defeats the purpose of the typing part.

Frankly, this game would be basically impossible for below average typers, to the effect that Cake Walk would seem like nightmare mode.

Edit: I almost forgot, also, the font of the words is too stylized, as some letters are hard to make out what they are, c and q are problem letters.

When either the digestion word reaches the bottom you can't type the incantation. When the seduction reaches bottom AND the seduction bar is empty you can't type anything but the seduction word.

There is a script speed situation regarding the screen shake on mistakes. The scripting simply won't recognize the next typed letters until the screen shake it complete. I kind of like this though as a feature, it gives a bit more bite to making mistakes.

Those facts are what I know around typing. Not sure I've seen what you did but if something kept you from hitting certain code then you'd be stuck I suppose. The typing is interrupt based, but you're saying you could still type one of the words. That would suggest to me the setup code is functioning. Perhaps the seduction mechanic has gone awry or not reset... I'll throw something in to see if it has an effect.

I've made some adjustments to easy and below. There are now minimums for words. Easy 3 seconds, Cake 4 seconds and "Is it moving?" 8 seconds.

The seduction font is changed next version to something more legible. I agree C G Q and O were not easily discernible in the heat of the moment and got me added to a few racks :oops: . But hey it's why most of us are here isn't it?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby reptilemk5 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:04 pm

current thoughts: I love it ^^ I even get to get digested by the "tutorial" pred ^^
reptilemk5
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 2:43 pm

New update and posting the donation goals. First off here it is:

pc https://mega.nz/file/IR1USIIR#YZ0pGuqaF ... 71gL5QKr2s
mac https://mega.nz/file/pZ1GFAYY#8-JZ2o6Jp ... dYp93JhgVk

WARNING PREVIOUS SAVES PROBABLY WONT WORK AND ARE LIKELY TO CRASH.
START A NEW GAME

Android attempt:
Spoiler: show
chromebook:
https://mega.nz/file/Rc10QawQ#0hmQ3zARD ... v0qnmq9E0c
https://mega.nz/file/xU1SnIIQ#ho-m9xzwg ... qR6g_OHvgE

phone/tablet:
https://mega.nz/file/0ds2hQhR#PVwIKd3UK ... BTQNUFC0LA
https://mega.nz/file/4VlgHaRL#CpDZTIGtM ... hiA_1t1q8o

I don't know why 4 packages were generated here. Not a clue what renpy is doing. Used to only be 2. If this works I'll keep making it. But if it doesn't... Sorry I don't have the resources or time to make this work correctly. If no one lets me know if it works I'll discontinue building android for this project.

Here are the changes for this update:
added friend predding a roll 10 higher than opponent has them eat them instead of just escaping
added fried predding lines
when friends pred they will show off gains and scare off attackers for a time until the fat is burned off
made all girl names more dynamic and varied
changed digestion and seduction resistance to be applied per letter
slowed day progression when friend has fat to show off
added new difficulty
added one handed mode x2 word time x2 seduction/digestion speed
added backspace and delete key to digest yourself faster
refactored friend calling code
made experimental android version
changed seduction font to be more legible
Added new girl Abby to freshman list
Balance changes for easier difficulties. Words have minimum seconds in easier modes.
shortened reformation incantations to 15 words from 25

ROADMAP

So I've come up with two kinds of goals. Repeatable ones and roadmap goals. The Repeatable ones anyone can donate for fully. They are small enough that someone can fund them alone. 

The roadmap goals are larger funding goals that perhaps one person might not achieve alone. They also have a specific order I'd prefer to complete them in. However if someone really wanted a later roadmap goal for they could opt to donate for it fully themselves and I could do it out of my prescribed order. For instance someone anonymous already came forward and donated to have friends able to pred. This was to be far later on in the roadmap but they funded it themselves. 

I'll keep track of progress on roadmap goals and update them on the first post. 

First here are the Repeatable goals

Request a specific girl to be manipped by me $10 (Repeatable.)
You can choose a porn actress or send me a set, I'll manip it and add it to the class list of your choice.

Named unique girl with pre programmed event $30 (Repeatable)
I'll add a new named girl with her own unique encounter meant to be played out on a specific day of the school year. I'll also manip her.

Next here are the roadmap goals. 

Current goal Sophmore year. Progress:
goalstart.jpg
goalstart.jpg (36.39 KiB) Viewed 5107 times

Sophomore year and Faculty added $50
I'll add the sophmore year which will include some new mechanics on upgrading your friends to a new year or being held back a year, or getting digested over summer break. I'll also open up the faculty to be preds! Beware they'll be strong. For every year added I'll tack on another manip girl.

Junior Year and summer break added $40
I'll add junior year, use the same mechanics as before to upgrade the girls to a new year. I'll also add a new summer break mechanic so you can choose a couple friends to go on vacation with and keep them safe for the next school year. Or you can nom on them yourself! Your choice!

Senior Year and Graduation added $30
I'll add the senior year and a graduation scene to the game.

Join faculty after graduation and endless mode $50
I'll add an extra endless mode year where you join the faculty and the game repeats that year over and over gradually getting harder and harder until you voluntarily retire or are forced into retirement by students or other faculty the digestive way! I'll show a year score so you can show off what difficulty and what year of school service you made it to!

Finals - $40
I'll add a final test mechanic for each year where a faculty member  does a special game where they test you on typing accuracy and word count. You'll have to type 100 words and your reformation spell is blocked until you do 100 words! If you digest that's it! If you win you still may be held back if your typing accuracy was not sufficient.

pop quizzes - $30
I'll add a mechanic where teachers randomly do pop quizzes where accuracy counts more than anything. At the end of 100 characters typed you're graded and digested for C grades or below. Reformation spell blocked!

Homecoming and prom - $30
I'll add special events in the first and last quarter of each school year where you go to each dance. Make sure to have senior or faculty friends to have a better chance of survival!

Friends can devour when called on $10 Complete!
completegoal.jpg
completegoal.jpg (45.68 KiB) Viewed 5107 times

If their rating roll is significantly higher I'll have the friend devour your attacker instead. Her added fat scares off attackers for a time on top of clique resistance!

Pred mode - $200
I'll add a predator mode for the player where your clique can target girls whose rating roll is significantly lower than your clique strength. This is not terribly within my prefs and turning the system on its head will be a bit awkward. I'm unsure what it will take or what surprises will crop up along the way. Hence the high price tag.

After school activities with friends $30
I'll add a feature to spend time with a randomly selected friend that catches prey each day.

Extended friend digestion scenes $30
I'll add a bit more spice to scenes where friends are digested. Ability to join and digest with them, save them etc.

support spells $30
I'll add a mechanic for support spells, short incantations that can give you a quick edge.

Disposal and Scat $50
I'll go back and add disposal and scat for friends and getting digested as the player. As well as a new set of lines to draw on.

I'm also open to other suggestions and I can price them out on request! I may turn them down though because I want to create a feature complete game in a shorter timeline so I don't neglect other projects TOO long.

Thanks for reading and playing! PM me if you want to contribute to the donations!
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested UPDATE 12/12/21 Roadmap added

Postby Winny » Sun Dec 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Fun little game Ryan, in the future do you think that maybe the player character could interact with friends in fun ways? Like practicing with them in off hours of school, or perhaps end up dating one of them? Or have family like sisters you could call on as well as friends?

Also I second the comment at the top of the thread, being able to watch allies sliding out between a preds ass cheeks is totally hawt, observer vore just doesn't happen enough these days. <3

Just had another idea, what about catching people masturbating in the hallways? If vore is so welcome it would be fun to catch other girls in the business of doing business. (Could be a something like a friend event depending on what you do if you run into someone like this.)
Winny
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 6:13 pm

Winny wrote:Fun little game Ryan, in the future do you think that maybe the player character could interact with friends in fun ways? Like practicing with them in off hours of school, or perhaps end up dating one of them? Or have family like sisters you could call on as well as friends?

Also I second the comment at the top of the thread, being able to watch allies sliding out between a preds ass cheeks is totally hawt, observer vore just doesn't happen enough these days. <3

Just had another idea, what about catching people masturbating in the hallways? If vore is so welcome it would be fun to catch other girls in the business of doing business. (Could be a something like a friend event depending on what you do if you run into someone like this.)

Friend time outside school is on the roadmap for sure. We'll just see if we get there or not.

Also yeah I've got not problem with the disposal stuff. I would make it entirely optional though for folks that don't want to see it. It's on the roadmap as well. Just waiting to see if we get there.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby arcbound5 » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:28 pm

Just a thought, but instead of not allowing the player to stay home, why not a mechanic where staying home allows you to heal more but if you miss too many days you get sent to summer school.
And if you miss too many more days on top of that have the guidance councilor, principal, or someone else come and eat you.
arcbound5
New to the forum

Postby MellowYellow » Mon Dec 13, 2021 4:24 am

Where exactly are we supposed to send you money? Just pledge to your patreon?
MellowYellow
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:33 am

MellowYellow wrote:Where exactly are we supposed to send you money? Just pledge to your patreon?

Heavens no, that's another thing entirely. I'm thinking paypal. Pm me, I like to have the details in there on what you'll be donating for, a specific goal or just the general pool. And thanks!

arcbound5 wrote:Just a thought, but instead of not allowing the player to stay home, why not a mechanic where staying home allows you to heal more but if you miss too many days you get sent to summer school.
And if you miss too many more days on top of that have the guidance councilor, principal, or someone else come and eat you.

I cover it in the intro but staying home sick is just like raising a billboard that says "I'm wounded and vulnerable". You'd have girls beating down your door to gulp you. Especially if it is a dorm room situation, which I haven't explicitly put into things but I'm leaning that way.

Also I don't want to add it to the gameplay loop. Right now I can just have the days fly by when there is nothing to report. Having to ask the player if they want to stay home sick would just slow things down and have the player clicking through. I'm trying to avoid any decisions like that. The way to deal with lower health is giving yourself more passive healing through level ups.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game