Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested UPDATE 12/16/21

Postby PuddleGoop » Sun Dec 19, 2021 2:35 am

Updated the furry mod I guess.

Link: https://mega.nz/file/GwFCTTya#i7n7OtqL6 ... 5l8xyeHiY8
PuddleGoop
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:37 am

PuddleGoop wrote:Updated the furry mod I guess.

Noice.
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 7:40 am

Cool, once I'm at a computer I should put this in the first post if you're going to keep updating it.

FYI in the next update we've got 6 new girls so far. No new image types, the same spread as before.

Just want to give you a heads up.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Reiko » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:33 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Cool, once I'm at a computer I should put this in the first post if you're going to keep updating it.

FYI in the next update we've got 6 new girls so far. No new image types, the same spread as before.

Just want to give you a heads up.

Ooo! Excellent! :3
Bark bark! I'm a doggy who needs her treats =3
Reiko
---

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 8:08 pm

Sophomore year is here. Along with the sophomore orientation. 5 new girls in the lineup for encounters. And faculty added as encounters. They're significantly strong. The orientation in sophomore year is meant to give you a preview of their strength with an easy win attached so it isn't a huge risk.

And more, check the changelog

pc https://mega.nz/file/cUdRCQgT#AojmJJLum ... KUQX_vKyFA
mac https://mega.nz/file/ZQFBnYQD#wNZMB71-6 ... 7agM0FZPNo

Changes:
Spoiler: show

Added Dee as faculty
Added Hitomi Tanaka as Faculty
Added Hitomi Tanaka as Student senior
Added Marta Lovely as Sophomore
Added Marcy sophomore
Added Penny vice principal for sophomore year intro scene
Added Sophomore year
Fixed a bug where Girl names would switch for Thirsty girls and easy prey
Added faculty in sophomore year
Added bonus for raising pred excitement to max during Nurse intro
Added new lines for digestion in sophomore year
Added new lines for reformation sophomore year
Added new lines for disposal sophomore year
Added new lines for being seduced sophomore year
Added a skip to end of freshman year so peeps can skip to new content
All underclassman in sophmore year and beyond will max their stats instead of randomly choosing levels

ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested UPDATE 12/19/21

Postby TeritheSwallower » Sun Dec 19, 2021 10:42 pm

Now, while I'm enjoying the game quite a bit.. There's just ooonneee unnerving problem...

One of the eyes on the Hitomi Manips looks rather painful... The tranisition between [Tanakat21.png] to [Tanakat22.png] ingame looks as though her eye is trying to pop out.. Is that just me? Or is anyone else feeling the same thing?
TeritheSwallower
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:20 pm

TeritheSwallower wrote:Now, while I'm enjoying the game quite a bit.. There's just ooonneee unnerving problem...

One of the eyes on the Hitomi Manips looks rather painful... The tranisition between [Tanakat21.png] to [Tanakat22.png] ingame looks as though her eye is trying to pop out.. Is that just me? Or is anyone else feeling the same thing?

It's the neural face filter I applied. I thought it might be perceived a little weird but wondered if it was just me. I can probably do a little edit to make that less odd.

I'm applying AI routines to make different expressions in their faces between frames. It's a fun new feature of photoshop with mixed results based on settings.
Last edited by ryanshowseason3 on Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 11:25 pm

A redo of the tanakat22 image with the eye less bugged out from the nerual filter.

Still kept the AI modded mouth though for her surprised expression. Might need to do a manual edit for the eyes.

Spoiler: show
tanakat22.png
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby antoinou62185 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 8:37 am

I think it's very well done, one thing is missing:
what could we do during the passing days?
-focus on studies
- have fun with or without a friend
-make friends
-work on the vore to better survive or please predators
- learn new spells ...
antoinou62185
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:41 am

antoinou62185 wrote:I think it's very well done, one thing is missing:
what could we do during the passing days?
-focus on studies
- have fun with or without a friend
-make friends
-work on the vore to better survive or please predators
- learn new spells ...

New spells is an item in the roadmap actually and I have plans for it if we ever get there.

Having fun with friends is also an item there as well. If we ever get there.

There is something to be said about what the character is focusing on in the off time. Game play wise I could see deciding the character's focus as kind of a progress bar to passively do things. Each day would fill the meter and streaks of uninterrupted days would do so faster. Say choosing between study/friend/ sexual. So for study you'd passively increase your spell knowledge and eventually get shorter incantations for reforming. Friend would get you a random new friend once the bar fills and last sexual would make the excitement bar full faster.

I think it's a good idea. But it doesn't necessarily have any vore content to it so I'm not sure anyone would want to donate for it! I could put it on the roadmap though.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby anonpls » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:58 am

I managed to destroy my input controls by switching screens (most recent version). It effected the selected safe file as well.

Pressing keys on my keyboard no longer progresses the words I'm typing. So far I consider the safe file lost (al kinds of restarting did not safe the fille)

other safe files unaffected

Just a heads up for other gamers to not switch screens when playing the game or safe the game when inside a belly.
anonpls
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 20, 2021 6:57 pm

Yeah there are problems saving when all those timers and words are flying around. Saving during those sequences doesn't go well.

Next version I'll disable saves during the game sequences. The save screen will only be accessible during the VN sections. Which is a lot of the time.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby PuddleGoop » Mon Dec 20, 2021 9:39 pm

Pretty sure the furry mod is all up to date now

Link Typing-1.3-FurryMod-pc: https://mega.nz/file/DttB3KbB#T4mDiBnea ... Yi_2suq52g
PuddleGoop
New to the forum

Postby empatheticapathy » Mon Dec 20, 2021 11:04 pm

Is there anything planned in the roadmap for new ways of interacting with characters?
Maybe we could have dialogue choices when a pred appears that alter the starting conditions of the digestion attempt, for example.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby PuddleGoop » Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:57 am

PuddleGoop wrote:Pretty sure the furry mod is all up to date now

I was wrong, missed overwriting the 'gameover.png', here is a revision that fixes it.

Link Typing-1.3-FurryModR2-pc: https://mega.nz/file/vllTSCAb#ERzHVH5PF ... zs-BFZSPkY
PuddleGoop
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Dec 21, 2021 7:06 am

empatheticapathy wrote:Is there anything planned in the roadmap for new ways of interacting with characters?
Maybe we could have dialogue choices when a pred appears that alter the starting conditions of the digestion attempt, for example.

Nothing for the pred planned yet but it's not a bad idea. Perhaps flirting in specific ways to make word types slower or something. Once I'm at a computer I could put something like that on the roadmap.

There is something coming for friends who have been eaten. You'll be able to try to save them by joining them or just get it on in a hostile belly because you're such a gut slut.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Natolin » Wed Dec 22, 2021 5:41 pm

God damn.... You seriously are such a fucking gift to this community

With most other vore games, you have a choice of either very hot, or actually having gameplay... I don't know HOW, but you manage to do both every time, with astounding quality and polish and like... *mwah* chef's kiss. You've been making stuff since I was in like middle school, and I commend you for still being the active and impressive creator you are <3 Love this project and I'll be keeping an eye with keen interest (and probably donating!)
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Wanderer » Thu Dec 23, 2021 12:12 am

The basic setup really gets me, you're the ultimate helpless prey in a school full of hungry hotties. Outside of the friend system, your only recourse against a hungry predator is your reform spell. You're going in her belly and you're going to be digested and it's going to happen to you over and over again. Even cute little freshman see you as nothing more than an easy snack. The thought of going through that, digested away on an almost daily basis just drives me wild.
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Xidas » Fri Dec 24, 2021 1:19 am

Been enjoying the game overall, but right now I feel like you can grind a ton of stats from easy encounters (especially if you deliberately don't make many friends, increasing the overall number of encounters). I'd enjoy it if the highest difficulty also offered you less stats in general, to really amp up the unfairness. After all, I don't think anyone is playing "die young" if they don't want to make things hard for themselves.
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

Postby Xidas » Fri Dec 24, 2021 3:10 am

Also, is the set of characteristics for preds at all related to their point value when you befriend them? I genuinely can't tell haha
Xidas
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game