Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.7.1 Childhood friend 8/11/22

Postby Kavvanshrike » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:23 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Kavvanshrike wrote:hunts with sis seem to be broken for version 2.7.1

How so? I'll check it out later but a little hint could help.

brand new game just crashes at the very end of every hunt with sis route after digesting someone, it's the first hunt can't really speak for ones after the first since it won't let me past the first.
I'm also getting a crash if i let a friend eat mc and another firend during summer break
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Aug 15, 2022 11:52 pm

Kavvanshrike wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Kavvanshrike wrote:hunts with sis seem to be broken for version 2.7.1

How so? I'll check it out later but a little hint could help.

brand new game just crashes at the very end of every hunt with sis route after digesting someone, it's the first hunt can't really speak for ones after the first since it won't let me past the first.
I'm also getting a crash if i let a friend eat mc and another firend during summer break

Ok I found the sister hunt crashes. Fixed I think.

The summer break ones though I thought those were fixed in 2.7 I need new saves or screenshots of those crashes to understand what is happening.

Seriously why is this section cursed?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Kavvanshrike » Tue Aug 16, 2022 12:31 am

i've been getting this crash in the summer break as i said if i let a friend eat the mc and another friend but i tried repeating and it seems to only occur if both of you survive
Spoiler: show

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 445, in script call
call freshmanYearLoop from _call_freshmanYearLoop
File "game/script.rpy", line 608, in script call
call upgradeFriends from _call_upgradeFriends_1
File "game/YearEndUpgrade.rpy", line 84, in script call
call SummerBreakMain from _call_SummerBreakMain
File "game/SummerBreakMain.rpy", line 122, in script call
call foolAroundWithFriendsBeach from _call_foolAroundWithFriendsBeach
File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 185, in script call
call AntiTraitorLevelOnExcitedPredFriend from _call_AntiTraitorLevelOnExcitedPredFriend
File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 204, in script
$ digestedFriend.traitorIndex -= rekindleRate
File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 204, in <module>
NameError: name 'digestedFriend' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call AntiTraitorLevelOnExcitedPredFriend from _call_AntiTraitorLevelOnExcitedPredFriend
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Typing of the Digested 2.7.1
Tue Aug 16 15:21:09 2022
Kavvanshrike
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:54 am

CrystalKiller88 wrote:Just a little something I'm curious about.

When recruiting girls, what do you guys pay more attention to? Looks? Or their stats? Personally, I kinda do a bit of both tbh.

Freshmen, simply because they have the best potential. Kinda surprised that Penny is labeled as administration but her stats are on faculty level (i think).
Azirovka
Participator

Postby Wanderer » Tue Aug 16, 2022 10:14 pm

there are a small number of girls I recruit simply because I like them and want to see them with full bellies

otherwise I go for stats and just fill my clique with invincible faculty/administration/summer flings to bypass any encounters I'm just not interested in
Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
Wanderer
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Wed Aug 17, 2022 5:17 am

I just generally recruit everyone, then start seeing who gets ate when I send them against someone when my list gets too long.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Aug 18, 2022 12:15 am

Kavvanshrike wrote:i've been getting this crash in the summer break as i said if i let a friend eat the mc and another friend but i tried repeating and it seems to only occur if both of you survive

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1131, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 1049, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.1.22070801
Typing of the Digested 2.7.1
Tue Aug 16 15:21:09 2022

I think I have a fix for this but not the greatest internet right now since I'm on the road. Maybe an upload this weekend.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Aug 20, 2022 8:25 pm

pc: https://mega.nz/file/hddSRaCB#snOPcMCsu ... SGNaiZT9_E
mac: https://mega.nz/file/cRdi0KYa#-WQCrP2IF ... uGaHL6rAxc

changes

fixed sister hunts hopefully
added new digestion words
added a new incantation
fixed summer break bug
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.7.2 Childhood friend 8/20/22

Postby tittyqueen » Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:41 am

Been wondering while trying to mod the game just a titch for myself (poking around in difficulty scripts out of curiosity, mostly), what kind of dev environment do you use for the game?
I've tried out a combination of Visual Studio and downloading the Renpy SDK to see what it could do but still felt like I was missing a piece that kept the structure in mind for me.
Granted, that missing piece may be that I was skimming someone else's code, not writing it long enough to become naturally familiar with it.

p great game so far, had a little fun trying to put VNN models in it as generic extra characters.
tittyqueen
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:06 am

tittyqueen wrote:Been wondering while trying to mod the game just a titch for myself (poking around in difficulty scripts out of curiosity, mostly), what kind of dev environment do you use for the game?
I've tried out a combination of Visual Studio and downloading the Renpy SDK to see what it could do but still felt like I was missing a piece that kept the structure in mind for me.
Granted, that missing piece may be that I was skimming someone else's code, not writing it long enough to become naturally familiar with it.

p great game so far, had a little fun trying to put VNN models in it as generic extra characters.

The renpy dev kit and the atom editor. That's it. I run from renpy and do any debugging from the game console. Nothing at all sophisticated as visual studio.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby dragorise20 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:52 am

is pudllegoop is still working on the furry version or not?
dragorise20
Somewhat familiar

Postby hunter1243 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 8:46 am

Hey, I'm, I think the difficulty modulation isn't working in some areas. I've had to scramble to keep up no less then four times, and I'm on the easiest game mode. Mostly in tge New section, but also trying to keep one of my friends alive in my own gut.
hunter1243
Been posting for a bit

Postby LimeLight » Fri Aug 26, 2022 11:31 pm

Made a secondary furry version - updated to the latest version (2.7.2).

I don't mean to run over PuddleGoop's work, it's completely different and was made for my own personal use and interests. An image or two may have been used from his edits, I do not recall.
Lazily edited photos scraped from e621, I do not own nor claim to own any characters/rights, this is a chop job that may be perceived however you so desire.

Summary:
- There's no scat, if you enable, will be an extra digestion pic/scene with sound. Text is still the same (disposal).
- As of the content, all images (girls, backgrounds, some UI, game-overs) and the disposal sound file are replaced.
- Don't expect any future updates, but might add additional digestion text for related replaced scat scenes.

Again, was made for MY OWN INTERESTS. If you don't like something, you can change it yourself.
------------
Download: https://mega.nz/file/Uqwg3DLD#R5yu1UppJ ... o2OLdKQb9w
LimeLight
New to the forum

Postby crazytf2 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:11 am

LimeLight wrote:Made a secondary furry version - updated to the latest version (2.7.2).

I don't mean to run over PuddleGoop's work, it's completely different and was made for my own personal use and interests. An image or two may have been used from his edits, I do not recall.
Lazily edited photos scraped from e621, I do not own nor claim to own any characters/rights, this is a chop job that may be perceived however you so desire.

Summary:
- There's no scat, if you enable, will be an extra digestion pic/scene with sound. Text is still the same (disposal).
- As of the content, all images (girls, backgrounds, some UI, game-overs) and the disposal sound file are replaced.
- Don't expect any future updates, but might add additional digestion text for related replaced scat scenes.

Again, was made for MY OWN INTERESTS. If you don't like something, you can change it yourself.
------------

Weirdly i cant save
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:11 am

crazytf2 wrote:
LimeLight wrote:Made a secondary furry version - updated to the latest version (2.7.2).

Summary:

------------

Weirdly i cant save

I don't get that issue so must be something on your end.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby crazytf2 » Sun Aug 28, 2022 12:56 pm

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:
crazytf2 wrote:

Summary:

------------

Weirdly i cant save

I don't get that issue so must be something on your end.

Its user my bad it open multiple window of the game just me been a classic dumbass
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Aug 29, 2022 5:09 pm

hunter1243 wrote:Hey, I'm, I think the difficulty modulation isn't working in some areas. I've had to scramble to keep up no less then four times, and I'm on the easiest game mode. Mostly in tge New section, but also trying to keep one of my friends alive in my own gut.

I've noticed at some points the rules seem to be shirked by the system. A word will charge across the screen quicker than I think SHOULD be possible. But I've not found a good way to debug that yet. I've seen anomalies too but...

As for difficulty not applying that would be pretty unlikely. It's embedded in the core gameplay functions. They're all reused, there are only two sets. One for anal vore and one for oral vore. So I highly doubt difficulty isn't being applied. I'd have to make a custom set of functions to circumvent them and I'd certainly remember doing that.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Jasper » Tue Aug 30, 2022 5:35 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
hunter1243 wrote:Hey, I'm, I think the difficulty modulation isn't working in some areas. I've had to scramble to keep up no less then four times, and I'm on the easiest game mode. Mostly in tge New section, but also trying to keep one of my friends alive in my own gut.

I've noticed at some points the rules seem to be shirked by the system. A word will charge across the screen quicker than I think SHOULD be possible. But I've not found a good way to debug that yet. I've seen anomalies too but...

As for difficulty not applying that would be pretty unlikely. It's embedded in the core gameplay functions. They're all reused, there are only two sets. One for anal vore and one for oral vore. So I highly doubt difficulty isn't being applied. I'd have to make a custom set of functions to circumvent them and I'd certainly remember doing that.

Most of the times I've seen words charge across the screen quickly is immediately after you finish a large chunk of the reform spell, perhaps whatever modification of the speed for the excitement bar is being applied to the word speed as well?
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby Jasper » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:29 pm

How long is the silenced effect supposed to last with the childhood friend?
Jasper
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 6:15 am

It's something that grows over time but has a maximum. I don't recall off the top of my head but I think it caps around 34 words?

As for the digestion word charge there is one mechanic that speeds them up as you complete more digestion words. A tenth of a second is pulled for each you complete iirc. Which doesn't account for what I see. My own suspicion is that something goes funky with the screen code.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game