Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.8 #SquadGoals! 12/19/22

Postby WhatTheNani » Thu Dec 22, 2022 12:39 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:You're not wrong. I feel like I already have a TON of things to choose on a playthrough startup tbh. Also I think I'm using the same variable for that. I'd have to split it. I shudder to think of all the places it is sprinkled in the core game code. Might be able to swing changing it in level ups. I hear you though that Easy becomes VERY easy with any level ups and the harder modes are impossible IMO but others seem to be enjoying that hopeless slog towards digestion for some reason. It might be fun to juxtapose them for a faculty run though. Ultimate level ups VS a hyperbolic curve of difficulty... The curve will win of course but you'll live a bit longer haha!

While I personally enjoy plenty playing on normal mode and just accepting that the game will be piss easy, more options to adjust the difficulty for scaling and word speed would be appreciated, though I could understand the effort to pay-off ratio being poor. Honestly my issue with higher difficulty settings is that the best way to deal with them, in my experience, is to go in with either minimal (or often 0) starting clique and just power level off the rapid early game encounters until your stats are high enough that it just doesn't matter anymore, which is great unless you get bad luck with a sting of super high level encounters and then getting through will probably just require save scumming. It can also get a bit tedious getting through the year with an encounter per day. Which, as an aside, is why i've never seen a faculty run through to a digestion end because my natural desire is to play for the long haul, buffing my stats up as much as I can while still maintaining a clique of my favorites, except then my stats get so high I wonder how long it'll even take for me to die. Farthest I got was with a now defunct 2.6 save, which was in year....10? I think, and sitting on 25 seduction res, 55 digestion res, 1k max health, and 1.25k max lust and I just couldn't imagine how long it'd take before anything became even the slightest bit threatening.

On an unrelated note, for the current patch my bestie member I think is bugged. Any time I have an encounter set up by a traitor I just get a "Not Detected" message right before the encounter appears. The message didn't show up before any traitor setups before getting a bestie and has been in both of the setups I ran into after getting one, so clearly related to the bestie, and I'm assuming its a bug.

That aside, I've been really liking the squad roles feature. The girl raising side of things was always my personal favorite feature but was also the one that felt the least developed. Would kinda like it if you could have multiple people in each role though (which maybe you can and I haven't gotten the ability to yet, but at least right now I can't) probably with diminishing returns. Would let me enjoy giving roles to more of my favorites and would mean having back ups for the role.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby LimeLight » Thu Dec 22, 2022 1:47 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Also I don't know who is likely to do the next furry version but I'm hoping they might connect with me before the next release and hand me the down load link first.

I'm mostly curious as to how many fans this project actually has. The furry version is a black hole I don't know for many people subscribe to. If i wrap the download link in a bitly I can track the amount of downloads.

I have started working on an updated furry version - and will endeavor to send you a link prior to any public release so that you may gauge interest. It was never really my intent to release any of this to the public, but there does seem to be an audience.

If there is anything you need or would like out of me prior, or if you have inquiries, send by DM. As you may have discerned, this is a anonymous account and it may take a few days for replies. Cheers!

As for the mod..
PLANNED:
- add new images/girls from V2.8
- add new images/backgrounds from V2.8
- add images/date pictures from V2.8

MIGHT DO (if there is time):
- edited lines for post-digestion
- random image assignment. This would make it so that any image/girl could be any generic girl for a playthrough, to add some variety to each play. For example, in one playthrough you might have the "stella" pictures as a freshman, and another playthrough where "stella" is a faculty or senior. Not sure this is possible for named characters such as Momo or Ryana (they have custom pictures and game over images).

ALREADY ADDED (since last post):
- edited images/effects (furry-ified the digest/lust blocks)
- edited some images/girls that were a bit off or weren't cropped right (still the full 1280x720 canvas size)
- added some words to digestionwords.txt
- added more "words" to seductionwords.txt
- reworked incantation texts to be more furry-like (incantation1-4, anal, corrupted, oral, and pred .txt files)
LimeLight
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:21 am

As for the bestie...

The bestie stuff isn't bugged, I just forgot to remove the debug code! Whoops!

The not detected line was to tell me the bestie did not figure out who the traitor was. With no levels in brstie it is only a 10% chance. So she's not likely to find them. Watch more movies with her and that will increase. By lvl 9 she'll find them every time.

I balanced the roles to have 1 member each. I use the word balance liberally. Letting multiple girls fill the role would need a huge rework. Also displaying near infinite girls on their ending was not feasible.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby WhatTheNani » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:10 pm

Ah that makes sense. Was assuming the bestie stuff was a bug mainly cause the text was clearly not supposed to be there. With a 10% chance and an n of 2 not surprising I didn't run into a success yet. Sadge on the 1 per role, but especially if there is an ending for each then yeah I can see how that'd be a lot of work.
WhatTheNani
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 6:17 am

so does mom friend not actually take effect if you only recruit her and don't further level her? my first friend was the one i picked for the role and she was stricken from the picture the moment summer break started. seemed like it wasn't supposed to work like that, but since i focused on filling the other roles the moment she was locked in, i wasn't sure if i needed to go further
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GeisKhan » Fri Dec 23, 2022 1:15 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Oh and I implemented a new menu with a lot more info. A quality of life improvement. There are a lot of places it is absent from so let me know where it should go. You all tell me where you want it.
Oh wow, wasn't expecting you to actually spend any time on it when I asked if it was possible. Had to start a new game for everything to work, but it's been very useful so far!
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Shovels » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:30 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:so does mom friend not actually take effect if you only recruit her and don't further level her? my first friend was the one i picked for the role and she was stricken from the picture the moment summer break started. seemed like it wasn't supposed to work like that, but since i focused on filling the other roles the moment she was locked in, i wasn't sure if i needed to go further

I'm pretty sure mom friend needs to be at least level 1 for the first benefit, where she protects all special friends (including herself) from end of year trouble. Further mom levels extends that protections to basic gal pals.

Also, don't know if this is a bug, intentional, or whatever, but I noticed an issue with the step sister and the bestie galpal. My bestie was able to detect the step sister in the window where step sis is on your team but betrayal is super high, and all the "digest the traitor" options seemed to lead to her permanent removal. While this makes sense, in that the main character wouldn't forget to do something about her spells, is it intentional to be able to remove her earlier than the rescue event? For reference, I had pumped the friend stats on the bestie, so it could also be a scenario where it's normally impossible to have a good enough bestie to detect step sis that early in the game.
Shovels
New to the forum

Postby HavocLordX » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:36 pm

What I wanna see is some vaginal vore [in the furrymod]
HavocLordX
Participator

Postby crazytf2 » Fri Dec 23, 2022 9:21 pm

LimeLight wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:Also I don't know who is likely to do the next furry version but I'm hoping they might connect with me before the next release and hand me the down load link first.

I'm mostly curious as to how many fans this project actually has. The furry version is a black hole I don't know for many people subscribe to. If i wrap the download link in a bitly I can track the amount of downloads.

I have started working on an updated furry version - and will endeavor to send you a link prior to any public release so that you may gauge interest. It was never really my intent to release any of this to the public, but there does seem to be an audience.

If there is anything you need or would like out of me prior, or if you have inquiries, send by DM. As you may have discerned, this is a anonymous account and it may take a few days for replies. Cheers!

As for the mod..
PLANNED:

- random image assignment. This would make it so that any image/girl could be any generic girl for a playthrough, to add some variety to each play. For example, in one playthrough you might have the "stella" pictures as a freshman, and another playthrough where "stella" is a faculty or senior. Not sure this is possible for named characters such as Momo or Ryana (they have custom pictures and game over images).

- edited some images/girls that were a bit off or weren't cropped right (still the full 1280x720 canvas size)
- reworked incantation texts to be more furry-like (incantation1-4, anal, corrupted, oral, and pred .txt files)

Looks interesting limelight and you think you can rename the save folder so it doesnt conflict with the normal version
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby Slayerhero90 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 5:00 am

suppose i picked the wrong setting when i started the game, and chose for friends to never want to be eaten, thinking that maybe that option would prevent my friends from getting lost over the summer. i'm now a sophomore, and have determined the only change it made was that my friends don't turn to me to get eaten, but will gladly throw themselves away on summer break. which would be easier, and what would i need to do:
- editing my current save to activate that setting (i tried this by setting willingFriendProgressionRate to 5, but it didn't seem to do anything. i suspect there's some timer or something i need to activate as well)
- transplanting my 3 squaddies into a new save that has the option set properly to begin with
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby AngelofHell64 » Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:37 pm

So what do all the different Squaddie types do anyways?
AngelofHell64
Participator

Postby dragonkeeper1 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 12:48 am

I'm trying to get rid of all the saves for this game to start fresh I've deleted the save folder but they are still there how do I remove them?
dragonkeeper1
New to the forum

Postby AMCJavelin » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:14 am

LimeLight wrote:

As for the mod..
PLANNED:

I say that I am rather enjoying the game and that honestly the furry version is my preffered version actually
IRL edits for images are usually not my thing, thus I prefer the art used in the furry version
Either way I'm having a good time with this game <3
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Rayo » Mon Dec 26, 2022 3:31 am

dragonkeeper1 wrote:I'm trying to get rid of all the saves for this game to start fresh I've deleted the save folder but they are still there how do I remove them?

You need to go into your %appdata% folder if you're using Windows. It's usually a hidden folder. And you'll want to go to the RenPy folder inside there, and then delete the save files for the game
Rayo
---

Postby PizzPants » Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:13 am

LimeLight wrote:

As for the mod..
PLANNED:

Can't wait for that~ Sure, the OG version its pretty great, but idk man, it feels better playing with those~
PizzPants
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Dec 26, 2022 9:09 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:so does mom friend not actually take effect if you only recruit her and don't further level her? my first friend was the one i picked for the role and she was stricken from the picture the moment summer break started. seemed like it wasn't supposed to work like that, but since i focused on filling the other roles the moment she was locked in, i wasn't sure if i needed to go further

Needs a level in mom friend to work!

AngelofHell64 wrote:So what do all the different Squaddie types do anyways?

Curvy Confidant - Gets more fat when eating others and also can let you skip time as sentient fat
Mom friend - Protects squad and gal pal friends from year end effects
Bestie - Can detect traitors and eliminate them
Breakout bud - Is much better at escaping from predators than other friends
Scout - Can intercept girls that ignore clique rating and attack anyways. You can eat them yourself or hand them to a friend.

Shovels wrote:Also, don't know if this is a bug, intentional, or whatever, but I noticed an issue with the step sister and the bestie galpal. My bestie was able to detect the step sister in the window where step sis is on your team but betrayal is super high, and all the "digest the traitor" options seemed to lead to her permanent removal. While this makes sense, in that the main character wouldn't forget to do something about her spells, is it intentional to be able to remove her earlier than the rescue event? For reference, I had pumped the friend stats on the bestie, so it could also be a scenario where it's normally impossible to have a good enough bestie to detect step sis that early in the game.

Definitely unintentional. Mistake on my part.

I'll have to do something about this to prevent people from screwing it up. But for now simply just avoid killing her for her actions. I'll fix it in a later update but this isn't a critical bug. It just creates some odd plot holes.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:12 am

Furry 2.8 version link!

[[locked]]

Thanks to limelight for making it.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby AMCJavelin » Tue Dec 27, 2022 1:14 pm

Oh hype new furry version, I'm assuming it has all the goodies that appear in the human version, atleast mechanics anyway.

Speaking of squad goals though: I adore that and honestly I'd like seeing more opportunities to hang out and build bonds with friends made in game, school events, parties or going with friends to the club...Or even attending those alone
ImageImage
AMCJavelin
???

Postby Poojawa » Tue Dec 27, 2022 5:51 pm

So uh.

Not even going to bother asking permission to use people's characters in your porn game that you're accepting money for?

While I'm flattered that I'm included, I know for a fact several of the characters here do not want to be used for other's monetary gain, let alone without permission.

all instances of 'Kris', 'Zara', 'Poe', 'Nerd', 'Blu', 'Priyas', and likely 'Molly' are all edited without permission.

But let's be honest, probably more as well.

:V
Poojawa
Been posting for a bit

Postby Senwah » Tue Dec 27, 2022 7:07 pm

So, I only really made this account just to say how funny it is how many of others people art I found in like 10 seconds, all of which without permission, while you take money. Now if only I could find my own character that is apparently in here somewhere.
Senwah
New to the forum

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game