Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.7.2 Childhood friend 8/20/22

Postby leonthegreat » Mon Oct 17, 2022 7:39 pm

Ferno wrote:
LimeLight wrote:Made a secondary furry version - updated to the latest version (2.7.2).

I don't mean to run over PuddleGoop's work, it's completely different and was made for my own personal use and interests. An image or two may have been used from his edits, I do not recall.
Lazily edited photos scraped from e621, I do not own nor claim to own any characters/rights, this is a chop job that may be perceived however you so desire.

Summary:
- There's no scat, if you enable, will be an extra digestion pic/scene with sound. Text is still the same (disposal).
- As of the content, all images (girls, backgrounds, some UI, game-overs) and the disposal sound file are replaced.
- Don't expect any future updates, but might add additional digestion text for related replaced scat scenes.

Again, was made for MY OWN INTERESTS. If you don't like something, you can change it yourself.
------------
Download: https://mega.nz/file/Uqwg3DLD#R5yu1UppJ ... o2OLdKQb9w

I keep getting this weird visual where the absol girl is just overlayed onto someone and they'll just stay on the screen every moment after, so far I've gotten around it by loading a prevoius save but is there any other way to prevent this?

No way to prevent it as far as I can tell, but certain scenes will cancel the picture out. Just keep playing for a bit and chances are it will solve itself.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Oct 21, 2022 5:04 pm

So a question with Momo. When she eats you after eating another prey, is there supposed to be a chance of the other prey distracting you in there, or do they always attack you?
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Oct 21, 2022 6:05 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So a question with Momo. When she eats you after eating another prey, is there supposed to be a chance of the other prey distracting you in there, or do they always attack you?

IIRC there are three possibilities there. Collect them all!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Fri Oct 21, 2022 7:59 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Dracon_Kitsune wrote:So a question with Momo. When she eats you after eating another prey, is there supposed to be a chance of the other prey distracting you in there, or do they always attack you?

IIRC there are three possibilities there. Collect them all!

Just making sure that it actually works that way. I've had it go many times, and only ever get the one result.

Spoiler: show
I checked the code a bit, and it could be a renpy thing that I am just not proficient in, but it looks like it is set to 4 before the encounter, rather then taking the random result.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby MickaFox » Mon Oct 24, 2022 3:24 pm

So, I'm genuinely curious and haven't found an answer yet up here. Basically, no matter which difficulty I choose and no matter what setting I have the girls aggression and how I choose to forgive them, every time I get betrayed by a "friend" they are forgiven as if nothing happened. Even after being betrayed numerous times, if said betrayed friend then gets eaten up (I swear I remember playing an older version and there was an option to go in after them, just to tell them "they deserve this" and watch them perish before saving yourself), in Missy's newspaper article it then says we, the player, feel grieved and upset over their loss. I'm just wondering if this is a programming error, or am I just missing something completely.

For the record, I am using LimeLight's furry version (which they said is updated to ver2.7.2), as I do honestly prefer furs over actual pics of humans
MickaFox
New to the forum

Postby Slayerhero90 » Mon Oct 24, 2022 8:27 pm

I don't think I've noticed any difference on the forgiveness setting either. There just doesn't seem to be a way to deal with betrayers.
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 10:48 pm

Is there a way to add an option to skip lengths of time, say you have maxed out your body and etc. or Skip to next term?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 6:29 pm

Slayerhero90 wrote:I don't think I've noticed any difference on the forgiveness setting either. There just doesn't seem to be a way to deal with betrayers.

After school activities update will address this with a friend role that will detect traitors and let you deal with them however you like.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there a way to add an option to skip lengths of time, say you have maxed out your body and etc. or Skip to next term?

After school activities will actually do something with this as well inadvertently. I'm planning on there being one event type that leaves you as sentient fat for potentially months at a time.

Note this is not advisable senior year due to *spoilers*
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby kairos64 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:20 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Slayerhero90 wrote:I don't think I've noticed any difference on the forgiveness setting either. There just doesn't seem to be a way to deal with betrayers.

After school activities update will address this with a friend role that will detect traitors and let you deal with them however you like.

Whereaminow27 wrote:Is there a way to add an option to skip lengths of time, say you have maxed out your body and etc. or Skip to next term?

After school activities will actually do something with this as well inadvertently. I'm planning on there being one event type that leaves you as sentient fat for potentially months at a time.

Note this is not advisable senior year due to *spoilers*

That sounds like it could be pretty interesting, and the traitor friend part would be great. Any idea when the ETA or the next update is?
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:29 pm

Dracon_Kitsune wrote:Just making sure that it actually works that way. I've had it go many times, and only ever get the one result.

I checked the code a bit, and it could be a renpy thing that I am just not proficient in, but it looks like it is set to 4 before the encounter, rather then taking the random result.

Will be fixed in next update

AssVFanatic wrote:So sometimes when one of my girls goes evil and tries to get me gurgled i'll try to get rid of her with a seminar and purposely fail the reformation, But usualy after she get's digested the game treats it as it was a random girl instead of the evil harem lass. So what's the best way to get rid of the girls that try to kill ya? cause they dont show up/fap when someone tries to eat me

Couldn't find this one. Tested it on a traitor too, she got digested and left the friend list. I guess all I can say is that it should work next version. Not sure if I accidentally fixed something or what but my traitor was definitely on my tits after churning her in a seminar.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sun Nov 13, 2022 7:32 pm

kairos64 wrote:That sounds like it could be pretty interesting, and the traitor friend part would be great. Any idea when the ETA or the next update is?

Not soon but not super long either. I'm set to work on another writing commission then this again for a bit. I'd like to get two updates out at least in the next run. I'm thinking sometime early 2023.

I'm thinking flirting with preds might be easier to rollout first though. The after school update with friend roles is a bit larger and will be challenging to test end to end.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby folomo » Tue Nov 15, 2022 12:55 am

Just found out about this game, and wow is it great! :!:

I am surprised at how much I enjoyed it, considering it is a typing game. Didn't expect that. I really enjoyed making a clique and rising through the ranks in school. I also enjoyed the 'upgraded' body each year, giving the incentive to add girls to the 'collection'. :gulp: My favorite content was Missy's 'story'.

My only recommendation considering the existing content would be to reduce the number of days per year.

Also, what is this ultimate challenge from Momo? Finished the game without ratting her out and didn't see anything in the ending for her.
folomo
Been posting for a bit

Postby kairos64 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:32 am

So uh, Momo got gurgled for good. I turned her into a normal friend (is she supposed to be so weak?), and after 1 year as faculty, she got mulched over the summer. That a bug, or is that how she can get muclhed
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:01 pm

kairos64 wrote:So uh, Momo got gurgled for good. I turned her into a normal friend (is she supposed to be so weak?), and after 1 year as faculty, she got mulched over the summer. That a bug, or is that how she can get muclhed

Yup that exposed three holes in my code. Faculty was protected but essential characters who weren't faculty could die. Don't know how that's gone unnoticed so long.

Next update should protect them.

Also I think I see why momo is weak after joining. That wasn't intentional but her rating never updates.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby hirakoshinji2 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 2:32 pm

question! Do the text between you and momo count for anything?
seem no matter what choices I pick she always has the same dialogue
hirakoshinji2
Participator

Postby kairos64 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:12 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
kairos64 wrote:So uh, Momo got gurgled for good. I turned her into a normal friend (is she supposed to be so weak?), and after 1 year as faculty, she got mulched over the summer. That a bug, or is that how she can get muclhed

Yup that exposed three holes in my code. Faculty was protected but essential characters who weren't faculty could die. Don't know how that's gone unnoticed so long.

Next update should protect them.

Also I think I see why momo is weak after joining. That wasn't intentional but her rating never updates.

I mean, it was nice seeing her get mulched so much after being such a pain. And the idea that everyone becomes digestible once faculty mode starts is fun, since the story is over at that point
kairos64
Been posting for a bit

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:20 pm

hirakoshinji2 wrote:question! Do the text between you and momo count for anything?
seem no matter what choices I pick she always has the same dialogue

It does! She goes down one of two tracks in her reasoning for eating you.

One being that it's a mercy to end you. That you're struggling like a dying animal and it's kinder to kill you.

The other being that you secretly want to be digested but it has to be real. You want to be overcome and beaten by a proficient pred but it's your secret desire.

One of those is chosen based on your answers.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Nov 18, 2022 3:21 pm

kairos64 wrote:
I mean, it was nice seeing her get mulched so much after being such a pain. And the idea that everyone becomes digestible once faculty mode starts is fun, since the story is over at that point

Yeah I can see that. I could possibly add in an option to make her invulnerable or not based on player choice.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Fri Nov 18, 2022 10:26 pm

SapphireBloodscale wrote:So I might be dumb, but it seems like no matter what I do with Missy if I let her decide, she always wants to be eaten, even when I let her eat me every time she can. Am I just eating too many people, is that the problem? or is it like the end game score where once you get one for a save file, it stays the same regardless of what you do unless you start a new one.

Just wanted to bump this question of mine since it never got answered ^^;
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Nov 19, 2022 10:33 am

SapphireBloodscale wrote:
SapphireBloodscale wrote:So I might be dumb, but it seems like no matter what I do with Missy if I let her decide, she always wants to be eaten, even when I let her eat me every time she can. Am I just eating too many people, is that the problem? or is it like the end game score where once you get one for a save file, it stays the same regardless of what you do unless you start a new one.

Just wanted to bump this question of mine since it never got answered ^^;

What to do to get Missy to eat you in the end:

Eat her and cast her reformation spell without pleasing her. DONT FILL THE EXCITEMENT BAR

Most everything else turns her gut slut in the end. Though she starts off in the direction of wanting to eat you that changes quickly if you please her while she's prey, or if you let her eat you she gets too curious about the other side of things.

She's gotta be unsatisfied with being eaten all the time. Then she'll tuck you away for good at graduation. Or rather she'll try to. You can beat her or gurgle at graduation.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game