Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.7.2 Childhood friend 8/20/22

Postby GeisKhan » Mon Nov 21, 2022 4:39 am

I must've hit some RenPy key combo becasue the game wouldn't let me type, and H would hide the UI. It affected all saves so it wasn't as simple as loading a previous save to fix. Thankfully I was able to delete the "persistent" file in the saves folder and that fixed it. Any idea what caused this?
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:12 am

GeisKhan wrote:I must've hit some RenPy key combo becasue the game wouldn't let me type, and H would hide the UI. It affected all saves so it wasn't as simple as loading a previous save to fix. Thankfully I was able to delete the "persistent" file in the saves folder and that fixed it. Any idea what caused this?

Not sure, I've been squashing most of those but I would not be shocked to have missed one. I haven't had it happen for a long time. Exiting and restarting the game b didn't fix it?
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Shovels » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:17 pm

GeisKhan wrote:I must've hit some RenPy key combo becasue the game wouldn't let me type, and H would hide the UI. It affected all saves so it wasn't as simple as loading a previous save to fix. Thankfully I was able to delete the "persistent" file in the saves folder and that fixed it. Any idea what caused this?

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Not sure, I've been squashing most of those but I would not be shocked to have missed one. I haven't had it happen for a long time. Exiting and restarting the game b didn't fix it?

It sounds like you had caps lock on. With it on, the typing mini-game doesn't recognize any input at all, and H reverts to its default RenPy behavior, which is to hide the UI (a common need in visual novels). It can persist between reloads and such if you pause or shut the game down before turning caps lock off again I think.
Shovels
New to the forum

Postby Panzershark » Mon Nov 21, 2022 6:43 pm

Yeah, that sounds exactly like the many times I have had capslock on (hunt & peck typing lol) and then accidentally activate the RenPy hotkeys still mapped to the uppercase buttons. I've had some interesting mishaps with that before (like starting my initial 1.0.0 run with it on), & and I'd like to say every key that could be taken out safely has been already. For the record, shift "letter" would probably do it too, just less obvious and much less likely to be repeated. If your keyboard doesn't have a light-up caps-lock, I would simply suggest checking before each game, since it could probably really screw you over in harder/ironman modes.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby GeisKhan » Wed Nov 23, 2022 12:12 am

Panzershark wrote:Yeah, that sounds exactly like the many times I have had capslock on (hunt & peck typing lol) and then accidentally activate the RenPy hotkeys still mapped to the uppercase buttons. I've had some interesting mishaps with that before (like starting my initial 1.0.0 run with it on), & and I'd like to say every key that could be taken out safely has been already. For the record, shift "letter" would probably do it too, just less obvious and much less likely to be repeated. If your keyboard doesn't have a light-up caps-lock, I would simply suggest checking before each game, since it could probably really screw you over in harder/ironman modes.

Keyboard has a caps-lock indicator, but I wasn't looking to see if it was on. It did persist between reopening the game. I'm quite certain I didn't hit caps-lock again when I deleted "persistent" file in the save folder, and typing registered again after, and I didn't restart my PC. I have noticed that the game autosaves during the typing and loading one of them also prevents typing from registering, so I either pressed caps-lock on in the game and off while finding the same folder without ever noticing, or I somehow loaded an autosave while typing without opening the menu or hit the quickload hotkey. I don't have any quicksaves currently that are mid typing though. The newest one was on the yourself/friend screen an hour before I had the issue, and typing works fine loading it up.

By the way @ryanshowseason3, would it be possible to add something to the friend selection to tell you if they can reform or not? Also listing their year, rating and (if possible) ability to reform when they ask you to eat them would be useful for those who can't remember who's who for deciding if they want to just digest a friend instead of reforming them.

Also one of the arousal words is "muffocate" instead of I'm guessing "suffocate".
Last edited by GeisKhan on Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Younger99 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 1:13 am

Out of curiosity in regards to Sonya.
Is there a way to get eaten by her?
Younger99
Participator

Postby Azirovka » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:42 am

Younger99 wrote:Out of curiosity in regards to Sonya.

No
Azirovka
Participator

Postby TheSoulessGem » Wed Nov 23, 2022 7:56 am

An absolute shame.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:28 am

GeisKhan wrote:Keyboard has a caps-lock indicator, but I wasn't looking to see if it was on. It did persist between reopening the game. I'm quite certain I didn't hit caps-lock again when I deleted "persistent" file in the save folder, and typing registered again after, and I didn't restart my PC. I have noticed that the game autosaves during the typing and loading one of them also prevents typing from registering, so I either pressed caps-lock on in the game and off while finding the same folder without ever noticing, or I somehow loaded an autosave while typing without opening the menu or hit the quickload hotkey. I don't have any quicksaves currently that are mid typing though. The newest one was on the yourself/friend screen an hour before I had the issue, and typing works fine loading it up.

It's next to impossible to find this potential bug without knowing what you pressed. Sorry but I don't stand a chance without more info on what exactly was facerolled.

GeisKhan wrote:By the way @ryanshowseason3, would it be possible to add something to the friend selection to tell you if they can reform or not? Also listing their year, rating and (if possible) ability to reform when they ask you to eat them would be useful for those who can't remember who's who for deciding if they want to just digest a friend instead of reforming them.

It's possible, an irritating addition but possible. There simply isn't a ton of room in the menu buttons where I show some of that stuff. It would look tacky and might clip. The best way would be to overlay it on the girls. Problem is each menu is a custom addition. I never bothered to make one version of that work for everything. It's messy and would be a pain to change all of them. It would be an hours long maintenance task at this point and likely introduce several bugs before I got it right. So I'm very hesitant to make that change. I'm considering it though.

GeisKhan wrote:Also one of the arousal words is "muffocate" instead of I'm guessing "suffocate".

Wrong!

Muffocate in some femdom circles is the act of smothering someone under a pussy. That term was entirely intentional!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:32 am

TheSoulessGem wrote:An absolute shame.

Azirovka wrote:

No

Yes she is quite gorgeous. She is your blood related sister though so I've held back on the incest there.

I do feel you though, such a sexy model. And it would be hot... For now I hold back because I don't have a scene idea that I like to get you in her. Sure I could write some garbage but I won't. I require an idea I can't resist to let her digest her own sister. It's counter to her motivations.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby TheSoulessGem » Wed Nov 23, 2022 8:04 pm

Completely fair, the shame has dissipated for now. Very excited to see where this goes from here, beyond hype.
TheSoulessGem
Somewhat familiar

Postby leonthegreat » Wed Nov 23, 2022 10:15 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Azirovka wrote:

No

Yes she is quite gorgeous. She is your blood related sister though so I've held back on the incest there.

I do feel you though, such a sexy model. And it would be hot... For now I hold back because I don't have a scene idea that I like to get you in her. Sure I could write some garbage but I won't. I require an idea I can't resist to let her digest her own sister. It's counter to her motivations.

For her to eat you, perhaps you can impliment some thing where she offers to help train you on escaping stronger predators without the risk of digestion. Basically implimenting an Auto-reformation with her encounter, but it is otherwise a difficult encounter. As you progress and get better against her, the stakes get raised higher and higher until you convince her to let you risk it for real or something. Just an idea.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Nov 23, 2022 11:57 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:

Azirovka wrote:

No

Could be several things, from Her slipping mentally, or being corrupted by the third sister. Third sisters power could force hunger, or submissive on people. Or bring out their true thing. She could be secretly a gutslut or just being near her could set her off on a gluttony filled rampage. ^^ Mental ability and etc. Well, hopefully when ever you do decide to add her in for some fun times, I hope you also add in both her as a pred and a prey.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby GeisKhan » Thu Nov 24, 2022 2:01 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:By the way @ryanshowseason3, would it be possible to add something to the friend selection to tell you if they can reform or not? Also listing their year, rating and (if possible) ability to reform when they ask you to eat them would be useful for those who can't remember who's who for deciding if they want to just digest a friend instead of reforming them.

It's possible, an irritating addition but possible. There simply isn't a ton of room in the menu buttons where I show some of that stuff. It would look tacky and might clip. The best way would be to overlay it on the girls. Problem is each menu is a custom addition. I never bothered to make one version of that work for everything. It's messy and would be a pain to change all of them. It would be an hours long maintenance task at this point and likely introduce several bugs before I got it right. So I'm very hesitant to make that change. I'm considering it though.

Should have know it wouldn't be easy. I've gone through 5 months in-game in the fast few nights though and have 20 friends because I've just been collecting them like pokemon, so now I don't remember who anyone is when they suddenly get preyish. ^^; Would it perhaps be possible/easier to have a dialogue that fetches their year and other relevant info when they ask you to eat them, similar to the dialogue when a girl first tries to eat you? If that works then for asking a friend to help with a pred you could do a dialogue followed by asking to confirm or go back, rather than trying to fit a bunch of info into a button.

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
GeisKhan wrote:Also one of the arousal words is "muffocate" instead of I'm guessing "suffocate".

Wrong!

Muffocate in some femdom circles is the act of smothering someone under a pussy. That term was entirely intentional!

The More You Know
I already looked up "liquefy" because I'm so used to the "liquify" bastardized spelling, and the I is right there next to the U... but liquify isn't in Webster's Dictionary. :(
GeisKhan
Somewhat familiar

Postby Whereaminow27 » Fri Dec 09, 2022 10:44 pm

How goes the content so far?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:52 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:How goes the content so far?

After school activities is 100% written and 90% coded. Mostly what remains is to actually test it. I can't hand this testing out though it's very much a pothole ridden experience with shit crashing every scene and fixing dumb mistakes and mis spelled variables.

The system ended up like this:

You can invite friends to study dates to start about every week. Once you've built up enough rapore you'll be able to make them a gal pal which opens up the opportunity make them a member of your core squad. It also has other benefits such as better rolls for end of year effects and their traitor stat gets blasted to near impossible levels of betrayal.

Each role of your core squad can only be filled by one girl. Once you pick one they will be locked into that role forever or until their permanent death. Leveling them up in their role is another after school event. They are:

Scout, can protect you from preds that break through your clique rating. When she does you can hand the attacker off to a friend to be eaten or to yourself!

Breakout bud is really good at escaping preds and learns more from escapes.

Curvy confidant gets more prey fat from eating girls. There is also a mechanic in her after school event that involves becoming sentient fat which serves as an effective method to fast forward in time because you're just bouncing on her as tits and ass.

Bestie can find traitors and then let's you decide what to do with them. You can eat them yourself, let a friend eat them, kick them out or do nothing.

Mom friend protects your core squad girls from end of year effects completely. They can also protect a number of gal pals up to her level in mom friend. Because of her effects I recommend putting a friend in her role first so you don't lose your core squad to n end of year effects.

If a core squad member is digested or leaves from end of year effects then you lose their bonuses. Or you will once I've coded that completely. They aren't invincible and can die.

Also some of the shenanigans you get up to with your friends can get you digested too so there's a couple game overs in there.

There are also a few new girls being added in this update and a bunch of bug fixes. Oh and there is a new ending with your core squad if you have all roles filled by graduation which shouldn't be difficult. I estimate it will take about 2 school years to fill out the roles.

There will also be a special starting friend option to cheat and start with girls who are close to ready to slot into roles.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Kizma » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:00 am

Hey does this Game Work with JoiPlay?
Kizma
New to the forum

Postby Kizma » Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:56 am

Or does anyone know If there is a Android Version.
Kizma
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Sat Dec 10, 2022 5:09 pm

Kizma wrote:Hey does this Game Work with JoiPlay?

Kizma wrote:Or does anyone know If there is a Android Version.

I tried to make an android version early on but the typing aspect didn't quite work as I recall. Not sure anyone tried it through joiplay though.

The next version is coming in 1-3 weeks. I'm not opposed to trying to generate another android version for someone to try. BUT!!! I will not fix anything that is broken there. If it works awesome but I'm not going to keep up with bug fixing for android. Neither the time or interest to maintain a multi platform project.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Whereaminow27 » Wed Dec 14, 2022 5:48 pm

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
Kizma wrote:Hey does this Game Work with JoiPlay?

Kizma wrote:Or does anyone know If there is a Android Version.

I tried to make an android version early on but the typing aspect didn't quite work as I recall. Not sure anyone tried it through joiplay though.

The next version is coming in 1-3 weeks. I'm not opposed to trying to generate another android version for someone to try. BUT!!! I will not fix anything that is broken there. If it works awesome but I'm not going to keep up with bug fixing for android. Neither the time or interest to maintain a multi platform project.

1-3 weeks of Impatient waiting . . . . . . . and boredom.
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game