Typing of the Digested 4.3.3 TOMBOY TIME! 2/15/2024

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.4 Hunting with sis! 5/13/22

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon May 16, 2022 6:16 am

Well the decision on the discord became a lot easier. Not happening, sorry to disappoint. Couple reasons why.

First I simply don't have time to moderate something like that and I think it would cut into my development time. I won't go into why but being in charge of an entire department for a tech company is demanding.

Second and the bigger reason why it's not happening is wife says no. She has no problem with vore or this site but live interaction with a fetish community is where she draws the line. There was a time it was allowed and let's just say I got unsolicited pictures from a female I was interacting with. Live interaction died that day because I don't hide anything from my wife. So yeah by her order the answer is no. Maybe it's partly the femdom fetish in me but when that woman gives an order I obey.

Sorry but my wife is more important than any project here. So no discord but I appreciate the interest and I considered it seriously until bringing up to my wife and hearing her thoughts.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Mon May 16, 2022 6:24 am

wariodude128 wrote:Say, uh, with most of the stuff in the game being paid for other than a couple of main things I was thinking you might want to consider what it is you'll be doing next. Got an idea for a game, and even though it didn't originally involve any kind of vore it could very easily do so. It's basically an adult parody version of Pokemon with nothing similar except for the title a little bit. With what you did to make Renpy do what you wanted for this game, I thought you might try to make lightning strike twice and have it do something it has no business trying to be. Anyway, the name of my idea is Hothumon and I have a number of smaller ideas for it in a doc. Could do photo manip or use model program like Honey Select for it, either way is up to you. Now, if you want to see the ideas I have kicking around for Hothumon I could always send it to you as a pdf. That is of course unless you already have something lined up, then never mind.

Sounds like a fine idea. As good as the other ones I don't have time for! There is actually another game concept that has a demo as polished as typing off the digested waiting in the wings. So yeah when things have all gone cold here I already have another game completely programmed and manipped that I've kept to myself.

That said I have an entire commission line to catch up on as well! So there's no shortage of work for me in vore.

I can see how your concept could work for a visual novel and is it is fun to think about but unless I win the lottery and retire doubt I'd have time for it in the near future.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Hansony » Mon May 16, 2022 6:35 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Well the decision on the discord became a lot easier. Not happening, sorry to disappoint. Couple reasons why.

First I simply don't have time to moderate something like that and I think it would cut into my development time. I won't go into why but being in charge of an entire department for a tech company is demanding.

Second and the bigger reason why it's not happening is wife says no. She has no problem with vore or this site but live interaction with a fetish community is where she draws the line. There was a time it was allowed and let's just say I got unsolicited pictures from a female I was interacting with. Live interaction died that day because I don't hide anything from my wife. So yeah by her order the answer is no. Maybe it's partly the femdom fetish in me but when that woman gives an order I obey.

Sorry but my wife is more important than any project here. So no discord but I appreciate the interest and I considered it seriously until bringing up to my wife and hearing her thoughts.

You already have a very lenient wife if shes ok with you indulging in fetish art like this given how many hours you must spend staring at pictures of naked or half naked women to get the manips right, no reason to push her limits by trying to work around the rules shes put up.
So it's perfectly understandable that you won't be making or joining a discord server for your contributions.
Hansony
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby L3cabdcr3 » Mon May 16, 2022 12:39 pm

I have a problem with the new version. On the endless run when you are a teacher, I very, very veeeeeery often get errors, and I think it has something to do about willing preys. Here is the text error:

Code: Select all
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 476, in script call
    call startfacultyYear from _call_startfacultyYear
  File "game/facultyEndlessMode.rpy", line 58, in script call
    call showDisposalEvents from _call_showDisposalEvents_16
  File "game/DisposalExtension.rpy", line 171, in script call
    call graduallyTurnToWillingPrey from _call_graduallyTurnToWillingPrey_2
  File "game/willingfriends.rpy", line 25, in script
    python:
  File "game/willingfriends.rpy", line 32, in <module>
    elif willingRoll < girl.willingPrey and girl.willingPreyCooldown <= 0 and not girl.namedCharacter:
AttributeError: 'Friend' object has no attribute 'willingPrey'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\...\JEU\Vore games\Zip\Typing-2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\...\JEU\Vore games\Zip\Typing-2.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    elif willingRoll < girl.willingPrey and girl.willingPreyCooldown <= 0 and not girl.namedCharacter:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Typing of the Digested 2.4
Mon May 16 19:36:57 2022

I don't know what's going on, but if somehow one of you understand the problem, I'd be happy to hear.
L3cabdcr3
New to the forum

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.3.1 EAT YOUR FRIENDS! 4/27/22

Postby SapphireBloodscale » Tue May 17, 2022 1:32 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:Cock vore could be started for $30 with two girls. Under similar circumstances. Inability to befriend them since all lines for friends are centered around oral vore.

I could definitely be interested in supporting this~ ^w^
SapphireBloodscale
New to the forum

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue May 17, 2022 6:04 am

L3cabdcr3 wrote:I have a problem with the new version. On the endless run when you are a teacher, I very, very veeeeeery often get errors, and I think it has something to do about willing preys. Here is the text error:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:
  File "D:\...\JEU\Vore games\Zip\Typing-2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
  File "D:\...\JEU\Vore games\Zip\Typing-2.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

I don't know what's going on, but if somehow one of you understand the problem, I'd be happy to hear.

I think you're trying to load a save from before willing friend prey existed. And you can't!

I haven't figured out how to check objects for variables that don't exist and even if I did there are too many scattered friend references to update them all.

Sorry but looks like you'll have to abandon that save.
ryanshowseason3
???

Re: Typing of the Digested 2.3.1 EAT YOUR FRIENDS! 4/27/22

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue May 17, 2022 6:09 am

SapphireBloodscale wrote:
ryanshowseason3 wrote:Cock vore could be started for $30 with two girls. Under similar circumstances. Inability to befriend them since all lines for friends are centered around oral vore.

I could definitely be interested in supporting this~ ^w^

Be my guest!
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby L3cabdcr3 » Tue May 17, 2022 11:13 am

ryanshowseason3 wrote:
L3cabdcr3 wrote:I have a problem with the new version. On the endless run when you are a teacher, I very, very veeeeeery often get errors, and I think it has something to do about willing preys. Here is the text error:

While running game code:
    python:

Full traceback:
    python:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929

I think you're trying to load a save from before willing friend prey existed. And you can't!

I haven't figured out how to check objects for variables that don't exist and even if I did there are too many scattered friend references to update them all.

Sorry but looks like you'll have to abandon that save.

Yeah I was. And indeed after I did a new save, everything went well as normal. Thank you for helping solving this! ^^
L3cabdcr3
New to the forum

Postby Whereaminow27 » Tue May 24, 2022 12:17 am

This didn't lose all the steam already has it?
Whereaminow27
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Blaze32202 » Tue May 24, 2022 12:44 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:This didn't lose all the steam already has it?

I'm pretty sure they are currently working on a very big update so we just need to be patient.
Blaze32202
Somewhat familiar

Postby Azirovka » Tue May 24, 2022 2:08 am

Whereaminow27 wrote:This didn't lose all the steam already has it?

I think you should have some patience, the last update was less than 2 weeks ago.
Azirovka
Participator

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Tue May 24, 2022 5:51 am

The anal vore update is the biggest one yet I think writing wise?

I've had to cut it down during the process to stay sane.

I'm coming up with all new lines for each step of the process and adding two new stages on top for anal vore. There will be a chance to please your preds backside and also the ingestion will be described as well. On top of that you'll have the choice for that to be clean or dirty.

Image wise two new animated image types are going in on top of the 6 types already. 4 girls were funded so far. That means we're talking 32 images. Which I've just finished up. If the buyer comes through another 2 girls will join the roster.

After all that I'm making the typing game distinct for anal. I'm thinking an inverted difficulty. Tight and tiny freshman ass will be harder to deal with than big bubbly senior or faculty ass that is far more spacious. But the older ones will still digest you faster from experience. So the deadliest will likely end up sophomores, still tight but with a little digestive knowledge.

Still considering what to do with them as friends. I think I will segment them to a different list. I might give an option to convert them to a regular oral vore friend. I think anal vore friends will be largely disposable and one time use.

Then there's all the story to explain why these anal vore girls are here and that adds up to being quite the addition. So I expect this to take another 2 weeks to be entirely honest.

But yeah bold to think I've gone dark on this. There are expansions people have gone ahead and paid for ahead of development. I'm honor bound to complete them! The first post has a list of all that has been ordered and not completed yet.

Oh yeah and FYI someone funded the start of cock vore with 2 girls. So that'll be a thing eventually.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby crazytf2 » Tue May 24, 2022 10:52 pm

I hope the puddle is still working his version and hes ok
crazytf2
Somewhat familiar

Postby leonthegreat » Wed May 25, 2022 3:42 pm

crazytf2 wrote:I hope the puddle is still working his version and hes ok

Me too. I honestly thought about just filling in the gaps and doing it myself, but I didnt want to step on his toes if he ended up making one.
Always looking for a nice belly to relax in.
leonthegreat
Somewhat familiar

Postby Simrobert2001 » Wed May 25, 2022 9:40 pm

Is there a way to save your game while inside the game? I crashed at the end of freshman year, on the beach, when one friend said that she would protect me forever.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Panzershark » Wed May 25, 2022 10:19 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote:Is there a way to save your game while inside the game? I crashed at the end of freshman year, on the beach, when one friend said that she would protect me forever.

Uhh... press esc and then select a Slot. You can also right click to bring it up as well. You can also probably load an autosave close to your crash as well, and hope it goes trough this time. Unless you mean saving/accessing saves during the typing portion rather than the novel part, that has been disabled for several versions now.
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Simrobert2001 » Wed May 25, 2022 10:22 pm

Panzershark wrote:
Simrobert2001 wrote:Is there a way to save your game while inside the game? I crashed at the end of freshman year, on the beach, when one friend said that she would protect me forever.

Uhh... press esc and then select a Slot. You can also right click to bring it up as well. You can also probably load an autosave close to your crash as well, and hope it goes trough this time. Unless you mean saving/accessing saves during the typing portion rather than the novel part, that has been disabled for several versions now.

OH, heck, it was that simple? I should've tried that.
I am the daughter of the song of the smiths of arrows. I am the woman who explores. I am the sisters of the same mind. I am the actress, the blackguard, and the hero. I am the woman with a gun.
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby Panzershark » Wed May 25, 2022 10:37 pm

Simrobert2001 wrote:
Panzershark wrote:

OH, heck, it was that simple? I should've tried that.

Yeah it’s pretty much the standard visual novel controls, so if you play any other Renpy games (vore or otherwise) it’s the same thing. Typing has to disable a lot of the normal functions (like having save, load, their quick versions, prefs, history, etc. at the bottom of the screen) just to work, but that is still consistent. I can see how it can be confusing, since at this point I just know those by instinct, but it isn’t explained during the game (I think in prefs it shows you the hotkeys, but as afore mentioned many of those don’t work for this game specifically). Have fun now that you know how to save, that’s kinda important for a vore game : )
Hello there! For those interested here is the current listing for my bots for C.AI:
viewtopic.php?p=2984781#p2984781
Panzershark
Participator

Postby Simrobert2001 » Wed May 25, 2022 11:34 pm

I have gotten this error on the beach. Also, I went with the beach to Ryana after making peace with her, and then went into the same stomach while at the beach. I'd love some additional dialogue there.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 446, in script call
    call startSophmoreYear from _call_startSophmoreYear
  File "game/sophmoreYear.rpy", line 120, in script call
    call upgradeFriends from _call_upgradeFriends
  File "game/YearEndUpgrade.rpy", line 84, in script call
    call SummerBreakMain from _call_SummerBreakMain
  File "game/SummerBreakMain.rpy", line 117, in script call
    call foolAroundWithFriendsBeach from _call_foolAroundWithFriendsBeach
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 184, in script call
    call EatenByFriendWithFriend from _call_EatenByFriendWithFriend
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 262, in script
    $ gutFriend1 = girlsInGut[0]
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 262, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 446, in script call
    call startSophmoreYear from _call_startSophmoreYear
  File "game/sophmoreYear.rpy", line 120, in script call
    call upgradeFriends from _call_upgradeFriends
  File "game/YearEndUpgrade.rpy", line 84, in script call
    call SummerBreakMain from _call_SummerBreakMain
  File "game/SummerBreakMain.rpy", line 117, in script call
    call foolAroundWithFriendsBeach from _call_foolAroundWithFriendsBeach
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 184, in script call
    call EatenByFriendWithFriend from _call_EatenByFriendWithFriend
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 262, in script
  File "C:\Users\simro\Downloads\Typing-2.4-pc\Typing-2.4-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 882, in execute
  File "C:\Users\simro\Downloads\Typing-2.4-pc\Typing-2.4-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/FoolAroundWithFriendsSummer.rpy", line 262, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.1.929
Thu May 26 00:34:00 2022
I am Simrobert2001
Simrobert2001
???

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Thu May 26, 2022 6:05 am

Summer break broken again I guess.

It's given me the most trouble out of every expansion so far.

Won't be able to get in there for a bit to fix it. I'll be on flights and busy until mid next week.
ryanshowseason3
???

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game