Dungeons and Digestion VN (On Hold Indefinitely)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Dungeons and Digestion VN (On Hold Indefinitely)

Postby Datstrudel » Mon Dec 13, 2021 9:38 pm

Once again I want to thank Anunnaki for their Kisekae belly mod. Without it, this would never be a thing. viewtopic.php?f=79&t=61235

Welcome adventurers to the Feral Isles! A land filled with adventure, monsters and vore. In this Tabletop game inspired adventure, you and your friends will embark on a quest to defeat the demon lord and save the lands. Use weapons, magic and vore to defeat your enemies. Recruit new party members and do sidequests! Meet a varied cast of new and familiar faces from A Prey Girl in a Boy's World!

Dungeons and Digestion is a new Visual Novel taking place after A Prey Girl in a Boy's World. You can either reprise your role as your character from the original or play a male incarnation! (Awesome I know!)
This game takes place as the gaming club and other cast members from before join together for a session of a Tabletop RPG. Our beloved self insert Niko acts as our DM and you as a fresh adventurer. Pick a class, your species and enjoy a grand fantasy adventure filed with goblins, orcs, bandits and other predators.
This game features a simple skill and battle system. (Found and modified from online help. Link to all music, script, etc will be included in a word document with the game.)
NOTE: This is a visual novel, so expect there to be issues with certain systems. It won't be perfect, but any bugs should not make it impossible to beat the game or anything.
DEMO: https://datstrudel.itch.io/dungeons-digestion
password: vore
Please report any bugs to me.

Poll For Update 2:
http://www.strawpoll.me/45912923

Current Changelog:
Spoiler: show

1.0 Demo Launch
3 towns available
Full Party, each having at least one optional vore scene (9 Party members and you)
3 sets of random enemies with vore scenes (Bandits, Orcs and Goblins. Two Each)
2 Sidequests, one with several vore scenes
3 Barmaids with vore scenes
Several scattered observer vore scenes
1 unfinished sidequest with one vore scene with 2 variations
Functioning battle system, but buggy
Functional store
Full stats menu
Simple inventory
Full Prologue questline featuring a couple of vore scenes
Visible player bellies (No face, but can choose between two human/elf variations and an orc)
Some other stuff I may have glanced over, but it should be fun to discover

Plans Moving Forward:

Have the rest of the towns finished in next update
Have many more battles
At least 10 quests by next update
Continue Main Questline
More NPCs to interact with
Player Home to Interact with Party Members
Expand Combat System (Maybe, idk, it would be cool)
Side quests for each party member (maybe a few updates down)
Possible Party member help during battles (It was hard enough having one on one battles work)
More vore scenes

Features:

Female and Male Preds
Female and Male Preys
Player Pred and Prey
Oral Vore
Fatal Vore (In a fictional game within a game so yeah)
Non-Human Preds and Prey
Size Difference and Hammer space like vore for smaller preds
A simple, but fully fledged battle system
Semi-Open Gameplay
RPG-Like stats
Several Classes and Species
Morality system (More akin to Mass Effect/Kotor)
Affection system (This has less affect than before, but it's still implemented.)
Internal view/Offscreen Digestion though
Actual Music this time
Lots of random references
And More!

Short Explanation of How Stats and Battle Work
You have normal RPG stats like Strength, agility, and etc. You also have resistance which is how you can avoid being eaten and/or digested. There's also a Predator stat. This starts off weak with the human and elf species, but the orc species gets a sizable boost to start. This helps you with eating and digesting prey. Charisma and Intelligence apply outside of combat, and into dialogue.
After most combat encounters, if you lose, your enemy may try to eat you. This doesn't mean death thanks to the resistance stat! You’ll be given some stat rolls before being eaten. If your resistance is high enough, you can escape and try to beat your opponent again!

Screenshots (Early Builds still)
Capture.JPG
Normal Dialogue Gameplay

Capture2.JPG
World Map

capture3.JPG
Battle UI

Capture.JPG
Maw Shot

Capture2.JPG
Inside Belly with With Pred View

Capture3.JPG
You pred with Internal
Last edited by Datstrudel on Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:16 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Re: Dungeons and Digestion VN (Coming Soon)

Postby Unidentified17 » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:18 am

This looks great I intrested on how it goes and will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck
Unidentified17
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:20 am

Unidentified17 wrote:This looks great I intrested on how it goes and will be keeping an eye on it. Good luck

I’m hoping to have the demo out by this weekend, so do keep your eye out.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby forumlurker » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:44 am

It looks very nice! looking forward to trying it. Will there be an option to turn some stuff off? Like male preds or the opposite depending on people's preferences.
forumlurker
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Asrielbend » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:52 am

Will the enemies be able to eat the players during the battle?
Asrielbend
Been posting for a bit

Postby Datstrudel » Tue Dec 14, 2021 8:02 pm

forumlurker wrote:It looks very nice! looking forward to trying it. Will there be an option to turn some stuff off? Like male preds or the opposite depending on people's preferences.

Unfortunately no. The way I’ve made this game really relies on both being there. Removing one or the other would kind of make half the game unplayable. And as for types of Vore, there’s only oral. No scat either aside from some references to it here and there.

Asrielbend wrote:Will the enemies be able to eat the players during the battle?

If you lose during battle, there’s a chance of being eaten. I may try to put a mid fight Vore attack or something, but that may be complex for how I set up the battle system.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Turbotowns » Wed Dec 15, 2021 12:32 am

This looks interesting! Eat or be Eaten was great, and I always love Kisekae(I even recently debuted as a VTuber using Kisekae(and a LOT of gimpshop work))!
Turbotowns
???

Postby Liz » Wed Dec 15, 2021 1:31 am

This does look interesting. Wondering if their is going to be a what type of pred prey combos can happen say Male eats Female is allowed or not allowed setting or its just going to be open season with all able to do it. Either way I am still interested in the game so far.

A lot of exploring and hungry predators to find in battle or NPCs in towns who also like to eat explorers ;)
[img]http://i68.tinypic.com/2r3xx1e.jpg[/img]
Chibi Liz's view on Physics, well breaking/ignoring them >:3 .
Pixiv [url]http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=3050556[/url]
Liz
---

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:42 am

Liz wrote:This does look interesting. Wondering if their is going to be a what type of pred prey combos can happen say Male eats Female is allowed or not allowed setting or its just going to be open season with all able to do it. Either way I am still interested in the game so far.

A lot of exploring and hungry predators to find in battle or NPCs in towns who also like to eat explorers ;)

All prey combos. Player gender, class and species can be picked so you can pick and choose who to eat. NPCs will also eat whoever.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Dongers » Wed Dec 15, 2021 2:28 pm

Be careful if you plan to use mega to share the files. Someone's going around filing fake copyright claims on vore games.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 4:47 pm

Dongers wrote:Be careful if you plan to use mega to share the files. Someone's going around filing fake copyright claims on vore games.

I’ll be using Itch. Is that one having issues too or is it fine do you think?
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:26 pm

Datstrudel wrote:
Dongers wrote:Be careful if you plan to use mega to share the files. Someone's going around filing fake copyright claims on vore games.

I don't think so since itch. isn't using mega when downloading.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Wed Dec 15, 2021 5:44 pm

Susuko wrote:
Datstrudel wrote:

I don't think so since itch. isn't using mega when downloading.

Alright. Thanks for the heads up
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Wed Dec 15, 2021 6:21 pm

But you should still be careful just in case.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:35 am

I'm looking forward to this. I'll try out the demo, then take a peak under the hood to see how it works. I'd be more than happy to help on the RenPy side if I can.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Dec 16, 2021 1:53 am

umakeisee wrote:I'm looking forward to this. I'll try out the demo, then take a peak under the hood to see how it works. I'd be more than happy to help on the RenPy side if I can.

My script is a clusterfuck at this point. It works, but it's bad lol.
I'm very excited to have this "demo" out in a few days. I put demo in quotes due to what I believe is a larger amount of content than a simple demo should have.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby umakeisee » Thu Dec 16, 2021 2:10 am

Datstrudel wrote:
umakeisee wrote:I'm looking forward to this. I'll try out the demo, then take a peak under the hood to see how it works. I'd be more than happy to help on the RenPy side if I can.

My script is a clusterfuck at this point. It works, but it's bad lol.
I'm very excited to have this "demo" out in a few days. I put demo in quotes due to what I believe is a larger amount of content than a simple demo should have.

Looking forward to it. I'll see if I can't make heads or tales of the cluster fuck after enjoying the game.
Artist previously known as yourface5672.
umakeisee
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Susuko » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:24 am

From what I saw in the pics the game looks interesting so I would like to give the game a try as well.
Susuko
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Gamma47 » Thu Dec 16, 2021 6:28 am

Ah, a fellow Inkarnate user. I liked what you've done with A Prey girl in a Boys world, can't wait to play the demo.
Gamma47
New to the forum

Postby Datstrudel » Thu Dec 16, 2021 11:50 am

Gamma47 wrote:Ah, a fellow Inkarnate user. I liked what you've done with A Prey girl in a Boys world, can't wait to play the demo.

Yeah, Inkarnate worked out great for this. There was quite a limitation with the free version though unfortunately. The map did turn out quite nice though and I’m happy with how it looks.
Datstrudel
Intermediate Vorarephile

Next

Return to Vore game