Logic Puzzle Vore Game (Alicia's Adventure)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Did you like this game

Yes it was fun! (I'm a boy.)
40%
It was okay. (I'm a boy.)
25%
Not my thing (I'm a boy.)
15%
Yes it was fun! (I'm a girl.)
15%
It was okay. (I'm a girl.)
4%
Not my thing (I'm a girl.)
1%

Total votes : 120

Logic Puzzle Vore Game (Alicia's Adventure)

Postby tst12 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:12 am

I have made a vore game based on solving logic puzzles.
[F/F][F/Player][Willing][Unwilling][Digestion][Fatality][Implied Sex][Real Life Images]

Warning - Sound Effects. NSFW ones.

It is a website; I did not bother to buy a text name like http://www.google.com or http://www.amazon.com. Therefore, there are a lot of numbers in the link (IP address.)

To Play the game, Follow this link: http://3.144.121.165/second_test/. Please note that it may take a second to load the images, during which your controls will be blank.

Premise:
You play as a girl named Alicia living in the dorms at her new school. You are a nerd, so you will have to survive by being smart rather than by fighting back. Can you become a predator and graduate, or will you be just more free tuition dollars for the school after you are flushed and forgotten?

Please tell me if you find any bugs, and what you think of the game!

This version is just a sample to see if people like it before I invest any more time into making it. There are two logic puzzles available to solve, and four ways to be eaten.

If anyone does photomanips, I'm sure this project could use you. I'm not very good at them.

In future releases, player should expect to have a predator option. If you look up my previous polls, I'm curious about the differences between male/female voraphiles, so this poll reflects that as well.

Additional Poll for what I should do next at: https://www.strawpoll.me/45915246
UPDATE
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gc30scwotdx8yqe/sample2.zip/file downloads the game. Password is: deeminus
Last edited by tst12 on Wed Jan 05, 2022 12:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tst12
Participator

Re: Logic Puzzle Vore Game (Alicia's Adventure)

Postby Slayerhero90 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:24 am

I've only just started but I gotta say, blue links over a green background is about as close as you can get to illegibility without just making the text the same color as the background
Slayerhero90
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby tst12 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:28 am

Slayerhero90 wrote:I've only just started but I gotta say, blue links over a green background is about as close as you can get to illegibility without just making the text the same color as the background

Hmm, I'll do some accessibility research I suppose. Like I said, looking for feedback before I keep sinking time into it. Thanks!
tst12
Participator

Postby Brpdchainsaw » Wed Jan 05, 2022 2:53 am

This seems like a decent start, I'm looking forwards to the eventual pred content.
Maybe for that you could be the one setting the puzzle so you can eat someone else,
talking to their friends before could give you a clue as to what subjects the girl is bad at,
then quiz her on her worst subjects so you can gurgle her or something like that.

As the game grows larger, I'd recommend some kind of checkpoint system.
It'll be kind of a pain having to click through the same content over and over each time you make a mistake.

Finally, just add more flavour text. It helps bring the world to life.
Give the player full descriptions of the other girls with a few details that their pictures don't show, e.g Lea is constantly fidgeting with her hair.

Other than that, keep up the good work!
The Great Chaos Demon and Author of this Madness.
Brpdchainsaw
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:02 am

Hmm... I have a decently strong internet connection, but all I'm seeing is a red square. How long does it typically take for you to load, and how fast is your internet?
We live in a culture of addictions. What's yours?
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Tommy3Point7 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:19 am

NightRoller wrote:Hmm... I have a decently strong internet connection, but all I'm seeing is a red square. How long does it typically take for you to load, and how fast is your internet?
Have you tried scrolling down?
Tommy3Point7
New to the forum

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:37 am

Yup, though it might be helpful for the uninitiated to have a starting picture saying "scroll down" just to make it obvious (I refreshed a dozen times before realizing). Thanks anyway!

Came back here just to mention it's a nice game so far and there's a "wiht" typo on the 2nd or 3rd box.
Also "The stomach starts to massage you immedietly, causing all of your sensitive areas and then some to feel tingly like the are falling asleep..." in the first dead end (not puzzle).

Also, I don't know how website scaling works, but it's annoying that I can't resize the screen down so that I can see the whole page instead of scrolling (ctrl + "-" just resizes the text but keeps the pictures the same size)
Decent game so far!

Another accessibility critique while I'm giving detailed feedback: it'd be handy+intuitive if you had a link that took you back to the start at each dead end (or at least a text reminder to refresh the page to restart).
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:42 am

Another idea:
To help people who are just speed-clicking, make the decision choices be center-aligned or something (or not left aligned) so 1. it's more obvious there's a choice to be made and 2. it averts accidental clicks
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby NightRoller » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:54 am

Not sure how much you can tweak the mechanics for "puzzles" because of the inherent wordiness, but it's an interesting premise.
I wanted to leave one last note about it though... it feels like the game is pointed for those with a fetish for being called names derogatorily. Like, it makes some sense diagetically why everyone says "nerd", but it's not in a funny way nor is it on the other end (because irl, you're not going to find most people who talk civilly to you also calling you names---typically they'll just be trash talking you if they were doing the name thing).
A way you could subvert this is if you make it so that the "nerd" is used in a teasing, cute way, like "I can't wait to eat you up you cute little nerd~" kind of vibes.
NightRoller
Somewhat familiar

Postby Voytsik » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:01 am

If you're creating an html-game you should make it downloadable, not the web site. It needs time to load pictures and it annoys me.

I'd like pred options for player and game saves. I saw that your photo editing skills aren't the good ones. Can you use other pictures like Kisekae models? You also should improve grammar there're some mistakes here I saw.
Voytsik
Been posting for a bit

Postby tst12 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:42 am

Super duper long answer to prove I'm at least reading y'all. Put in a spoiler for those who want to see discussion on the feedback.

Spoiler: show
Voytsik wrote:If you're creating an html-game you should make it downloadable, not the web site. It needs time to load pictures and it annoys me

Fine, suggestion taken! It was downloadable; before I made the forum post nobody wanted to download and everybody said they would wait for the website version. I almost didn't even DO a website version. I'll put up the download soon.
Voytsik wrote:I'd like pred options for player and game saves. I saw that your photo editing skills aren't the good ones. Can you use other pictures like Kisekae models? You also should improve grammar there're some mistakes here I saw.

I'm not familiar with this "kisekae" stuff, but maybe they would be more likely to be able to produce rich scenes with less effort. I'll look into it! I minimized the number of pictures and there are still dozens of them. I'm assuming I would still have to do photo edits for swallowing/vore scenes though.

To be honest, I've never been as big a fan of such low-detail stuff but it might be worth trying here. As for the grammer: yes, I know. I didn't have a handy way of spellchecking all that (although supposedly there is one.)

Also, I use artifical intelligence for background isolation. I should clean it up manually but you may have had to wait more than a week for the sample. It would be amazing to be able to freely script the game rather than trying to match up photo sets!

I'm afraid it's true for all commments: I have very limited time to work on this, and it's free. I generally work 6 days a week and I'm a volunteer with a nearby city on top of that, in emergency stuff.

NightRoller wrote:Not sure how much you can tweak the mechanics for "puzzles" because of the inherent wordiness, but it's an interesting premise.
I wanted to leave one last note about it though... it feels like the game is pointed for those with a fetish for being called names derogatorily. Like, it makes some sense diagetically why everyone says "nerd", but it's not in a funny way nor is it on the other end (because irl, you're not going to find most people who talk civilly to you also calling you names---typically they'll just be trash talking you if they were doing the name thing).
A way you could subvert this is if you make it so that the "nerd" is used in a teasing, cute way, like "I can't wait to eat you up you cute little nerd~" kind of vibes.

Hmm, interesting point. Your saying the dialogue would be more realistic if I cut down on that?

Brpdchainsaw wrote:This seems like a decent start, I'm looking forwards to the eventual pred content.
Maybe for that you could be the one setting the puzzle so you can eat someone else,
talking to their friends before could give you a clue as to what subjects the girl is bad at,
then quiz her on her worst subjects so you can gurgle her or something like that.

As the game grows larger, I'd recommend some kind of checkpoint system.
It'll be kind of a pain having to click through the same content over and over each time you make a mistake.

Finally, just add more flavour text. It helps bring the world to life.
Give the player full descriptions of the other girls with a few details that their pictures don't show, e.g Lea is constantly fidgeting with her hair.

Other than that, keep up the good work!

Hmm, that's not a bad idea! I was honestly thinking since memory absorption is a theme, you get a logic puzzle where you are missing information and have to figure out who you need to eat to get the information that you need. However... predatory quiz could be a thing as well. (I already have an idea for it.)

One problem with this is that the characters are sort of one-dimensional right now though I have ideas; I would honestly be tempted to go back through to add extra descriptions after they get reused a few times but nothing wrong with what you said, I could use some more character development stuff.

Yes, the next scenario was going to have some pred content.

Nightroller: I answered you on PM but I will say publically that the probelm with resizing the screen lies in maintaining the aspect ratio. There are a finite number of sizes on any given screen that will fit everything into the both without stretching it. You CAN resize it using your window, though: try making it into a square. I need to learn more about my CSS to have any idea why resizing it doesn't resize the pictures, though - I think it's the code I use to preserve the aspect ratios making everything fixed size or something.
tst12
Participator

Postby mark371 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:09 am

I downloaded it but i can not open it need pass word
mark371
New to the forum

Postby DroolingPred » Wed Jan 05, 2022 11:33 am

I may enjoy this once there are opportunities to eat girls later in the game.
DroolingPred
Participator

Postby empatheticapathy » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:53 pm

I love all the willing prey options! I really hope that continues to be an option in all scenes moving forward.
empatheticapathy
---

Postby Dracon_Kitsune » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:24 am

A small thing, but even if you don't center the choices, can you make the volunteer as prey option the second choice for all of them, instead of second for the first time, first for the second? That would make it harder to have to start over again because you accidentally hit that option.
Dracon_Kitsune
Participator

Postby BlakeSmith15 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 1:20 am

interesting concept - all though blue links on green hurts the eyes. I would suggest a darker shade of green to make the link stand out more or trying a different colour
BlakeSmith15
Been posting for a bit

Postby jasamprn » Thu Jan 06, 2022 8:23 am

......I couldn't even SEE the continue link without highlightng the page. (No exageration, I legitimately had to read through this thread and poke around before I found it. Just a little bit of astigmigmatisum or colour blindness should cause it).

...Actually, this is going to be the first time I drop even trying a games mechanics due to readability. Perhaps anouther time.
jasamprn
Somewhat familiar

Postby ryanshowseason3 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 11:47 am

This is basically a VN format for which there are several engines but I can understand using tools you know and websites work across all platforms.

I will also say that if you ask the right girl if she wants to eat you then it still funnels you to the game over for not using the logic puzzle answer. I mean I did use it the first time around but just wanted to see if anything happened if I didn't.
ryanshowseason3
???

Postby Redicicle » Sun Jan 09, 2022 1:19 am

Interesting alpha. One thing I will say is right now the story feels pretty linear and the main form of agency you have is whether you lose on the next turn or two. If it's a visual novel that makes a fair amount of sense but it would be interesting to explore around the school to get clues for some encounters or whatnot. Or perhaps time some encounters so they don't happen or you have different options or something.

Also it feels sorta jarring how much the place feels like a highschool even though it's stated to be a university, with narrative, graphical, and gameplay elements, as well as the social structure and hierarchy all reinforcing the idea that we're in an American public highschool (of some alternate universe where death and birth rates are much higher due to vore and the life expectancy is like <20 lol).

Especially in that, in my experience, universities have pretty much a total freedom, wide open sandbox sort of feel to them, with the ability to go anywhere and do anything, sometimes even places you shouldn't be able to, whereas highschools are much closer to being "on rails."
Redicicle
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby Tilalumtar » Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:40 am

Great concept so far, really enjoyed it, although some images tend to load a while.
Also: I think it would be even more enjoyable if the images after vore would be of outside the pred and their now filled belly. Yeah, I know that the editing can be a bit tiring.
Atleast I would enjoy that more as it is right now.

Nontheless, great stuff. Keep it up! Also interesting that you host it on your own and not just pack it into an html for everyone to download and host on their own with localhost
I am in love with history and humans in general.
Hope that provides enough information to understand my mindset. Thank you. I like you. Have a nice day.
Tilalumtar
Somewhat familiar

Next

Return to Vore game