Valley of the Predators (concept)

Forum for the Vore games, and other downloads
Forum rules
Don't ask about updates. If there is an update, it will simply be posted. If someone is committing to a timeline, they will just tell you the timeline without needing anyone to ask.

Use Looking for master thread when you are not posting about an existing game.

You use this forum and website at your own risk for all links and uploads. There is no quality control or malware scanning or testing done here. Proceed with caution and use a virtual machine (VM) for any uploads strongly recommended. Virus/malware scanners alone are generally not good enough.

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release)

Postby VirtuosoViking » Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:11 pm

Looking like a pretty nice update in the future.
Also a few things. Just some gushing from me this time.
I found out that when defeated, you can fall forward, and when Eloimaya comes to revive you, she gives you a slap on the butt like a newborn baby. That's hilarious.
And I also love how you've given all the girls and enemies different body shapes. Like how the goblin girls are pretty petite and the sorceress is kinda meaty (also sorceress is my favorite enemy to be eaten by right now). This and along with the goblin girl's corsets bursting from their big bellies is the kind of attention to detail stuff that makes me like this game more and more.
Oh, last thing, just a question. Your character's cat (which may or may not have another form :3), will she have some kind of role in the future? Like another party member?
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Dragonvorelover135 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 12:07 pm

Saaeder wrote:
Dragonvorelover135 wrote:In the pre-release if you disable grass in the debug option the whole world is covered in white grass renders instead of being gone.

Haa, Unity, it's fixed, thanks.

For the next pre-release:
options.png

Some additional options to make the resurrection/digestion manual. And it will also be possible to ask your companions to wait for you at the entrance of the dungeons / instanciated zones.

Looks like all the things I would have wanted for the next release already. Hopefully it won't be too long before the next pre-release. The grass option really helps.
Dragonvorelover135
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Tue Jul 19, 2022 11:00 pm

oh boy I can't wait for the next pre-release to come out. Gonna love the new additions. Still waiting for the feature to allow Andrice to swallow people with her penis also maybe don't make the sheep,pigs, cows and horse not lower your hp when you eat them. Also with the addition with the goblin girl this made me realise, is it possible to add a slider to increase the enemy vore rate. Kind of annoying having to wait for the enemy to eat you as they keep attacking.
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

Postby bombbom » Wed Jul 20, 2022 11:12 am

Would you ever consider adding a disable for specific gender or animal vore?
bombbom
New to the forum

Postby Reekesz » Thu Jul 21, 2022 10:31 am

Just wanted to say the game's pretty good so far, and the speed at which you're updating is really impressive. Good work man, hope you keep at it.
Reekesz
New to the forum

Postby gazpig » Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:10 pm

1)I wrote one time about stack in inventory balls with preys and swallow them later. Will it be possible anytime soon?
I can just let balls on the ground laying somewhere, but this is not a complete solution, cause it's easy to lost them.

2)I found, that "F3" show stomach insides, and how much preys keeps volumes of the inside. So:
2.1)How big is the capacity of the MC? I made it one time a bit more than 34,0, but usually it
resist to swallow after about 15
2.2)I could show up this menu only if i was swallowed. would be nice to have access to this everytime.
gazpig
Somewhat familiar

Postby Saaeder » Thu Jul 21, 2022 2:52 pm

gazpig wrote:

1) Balls on the ground do not stay longer than 10 minutes. After that, they are destroyed, and their content too. You have to store them in 'Andrice', but because of a bug, it doesn't work.
2.1) Soft limit: 14, hard limit: 9999999. But the animations are set to max 36
2.2) The F3 menu is always available, But you have to scroll up if it displays nothing. ( If not, it's a bug )

bombbom wrote:Would you ever consider adding a disable for specific gender or animal vore?

Not planned

NinjitsuScorp29 wrote: is it possible to add a slider to increase the enemy vore rate. Kind of annoying having to wait for the enemy to eat you as they keep attacking.

This will come with the leveling system. Stamina is the resistance to swallowing. Before fighting the goblin, run to lose stamina ;)

Dragonvorelover135 wrote:Looks like all the things I would have wanted for the next release already. Hopefully it won't be too long before the next pre-release. The grass option really helps.

Maybe this weekend, I re-programmed some of the animations/spells, and I'm not done yet.

VirtuosoViking wrote:Oh, last thing, just a question. Your character's cat (which may or may not have another form :3), will she have some kind of role in the future? Like another party member?

Spoiler: show
Yes, but she will be rather a passive companion. But before, it is necessary to teach her to move, to follow the MC, to sleep, ... ;)
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby xnovusalpha001 » Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:10 pm

Seems like a promising concept; however, the game is seriously unoptimized. Keep up the good work.
xnovusalpha001
Been posting for a bit

Postby Saaeder » Sat Jul 23, 2022 3:21 pm

xnovusalpha001 wrote:Seems like a promising concept; however, the game is seriously unoptimized. Keep up the good work.

This game needs a High End Pc, It's right. I use the latest graphics of Unity and it requires a good graphics card.
HDRP utilizes Physically-Based Lighting techniques, linear lighting, HDR lighting, and a configurable hybrid Tile/Cluster deferred/Forward lighting architecture.
Volumetric Skies, Clouds, and Atmospheres.
Real time hair.
And a lot of other heavy stuff

But once it's finished, everyone will have a PC with enough power to run it ;)

The next test version is available for download.

ChangeLog

• Add a Map
    • M to display the map
    • Shift-M to hide / show minimap
  • Adding Tesselation, for human only ( option to active / de-active )
  • Adding ambient music
  • Two new enemies (goblin male and female) with a Village
  • New neutral animals
  • Now your Companions may be hungry and will be looking for food (but the enemies don't know yet how to look for food)
  • Bug fixes
    • Putting away the sword while in a menu no longer breaks the animations.
    • It is now possible to store full bales in Andrice. But, if Eloimaya is hungry, she can take a ball and swallow it.
  • New options:
    • Fat factor
    • Hunger factor
    • Add confirmation after digested, after reformed, after dying
  • Enemies is now affected by the hunger system
  • Companions no longer attack if the MC is swallowed while in an outdoor dungeon
  • New actions:
    • F6: Orders your companions to wait for you at the entrance of the dungeon/area
    • F7: Orders your companions to return with you
    • Only if MC can talk (not dead, not in a belly)
  • First implementation of Vore leveling for enemies ( only 'swallow chance' increase every time an enemy swallow another enemy/MC/...)
    • swallow chance in not saved when you save the game ( the save system need a rework )
    • when an enemy gain swallow chance, all enemies in current dungeon / region are affected by this
  • TAB to display console, but, we can't do anything yet
  • Todo
    • Only the goblin female can swallow ( animation is not yet implemented )
    • I reworked the animation/spell system in relation with the Vore Engine. It is possible that this has introduced some new bugs

Download
https://mega.nz/file/rKx2DIKK#Ri0_5ea2a-MODwkcOP_KNnE3WMmc6W4lIG-ZrVYG-vw
https://www.mediafire.com/file/gg794udi ... 22.7z/file
https://gofile.io/d/o6uhJB
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Re: TheVoreGame (concept) (July pre-release V2)

Postby voreomatic » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:16 pm

I'm loving the new goblin animations, the pushups and playing with breasts are amazing
voreomatic
New to the forum

Postby VirtuosoViking » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:40 pm

The new stuff is really great. I love all the options to use with the sliders, and having the respawn be manual is awesome. A superb update. There were a couple things I had some troubles with, though. I don't know if anyone else could, but I was unable to save at either of the save points.
The other thing was that sometimes when I was walking around the home base, I would just disappear and the game would pretty much just soft lock. I could go into the main menu, but that was it. I had to reset the game in order to play again.
Other than those two things, this was a really good update.
When it comes to most bosses, thank god for obvious, glowing weak spots.
VirtuosoViking
Advanced Vorarephile

Postby Natolin » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:01 pm

Dunno how I just discovered this but this game is fucking great. I don't wanna get my hopes up TOO much because of the amount of projects that have been abandoned on this site are great, but holy hell. This could very well be the Godfather of vore games (idunno much about movies)
I'd recommend starting a patreon to help with making sure ya dont get burnt out or anything, or at least to make it more worth the time. I SUPER look forward to seeing the progress and I'd totally be willing to help if you want voicework or bug testing or stuff really ^-^
I'm a thot who feeds off attention... so tell me whatcha think of my stuff! Also I have a DA account :D https://www.deviantart.com/natolinnn2
Natolin
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby mikoc5 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 12:28 pm

My first time playing the game, I was eaten by a wolf, killed it by kicking it a lot from the inside, and then got digested by its corpse because I couldn't figure out how to get out.
...I love it! ♥w♥ Definetly looking forward to future updates!

The game could use a little bit of optimization, though. Not that I'm complaining (much), this is great already!
mikoc5
Been posting for a bit

Postby Flame_Valxsarion » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:37 am

Saving appears to be broken. Getting a non-specific "save error" message
Flame_Valxsarion
Participator

Postby Dongers » Mon Jul 25, 2022 11:15 am

It pains me to say, but in its current state this game is unplayable to almost everyone. The worst offender are the hair physics which are way too extreme and take up way too much processing power. Only a few people will be able to play this game and even fewer will be able to have an enjoyable experience while doing so.
If you want others to play this game, lower the strain this puts on your PC. Lower it by a SIGNIFICANT amount.
Otherwise there will only be few people. Now and in the future. PC's only get more expensive and the beast required to run this cannot be bought by most, not now and by almost no one in the future.

I really hope this is only because you Develop for High end first, but please don't forget to develop this game for your players too.
Dongers
Participator

Postby Saaeder » Mon Jul 25, 2022 12:29 pm

It is possible to disable dynamic hair, grass and real time sky. ( in the menu, debug ) I know that the hair requires power, and I have not yet created a replacement hairstyle.

I test the game on:
A Surface Book 2. ( with a Gtx 1050 ) https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surface_Book_2
An Asus gl502vs laptop with a Gtx 1080.
(They are about 5 years old)

If so, I can try to add an option to disable the light and shadows.
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Vorishartist » Mon Jul 25, 2022 1:19 pm

Have you played with building as IL2CPP rather than mono? that would probably give you a big performance boost. https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/IL2CPP.html
Vorishartist
Artist

Postby Saaeder » Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:46 pm

Vorishartist wrote:Have you played with building as IL2CPP rather than mono? that would probably give you a big performance boost. https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/IL2CPP.html

I have just tested by compiling in IL2CPP
- IL2CPP 30.5 fps
- Standard 28.5 fps

On my Surface Book 2, graphics quality: low, and only real time hair disabled. ( grass and sky enabled )

For the next version, I will compile the 2 versions, and also add a 'very low' graphic profile
Saaeder
Somewhat familiar

Postby Terrafox » Mon Jul 25, 2022 4:14 pm

I can't get this game to play. Its saying that I don't have unity player dll in and yet its right there in the file with the main package. Does anyone know what might be the issue?
Terrafox
Intermediate Vorarephile

Postby NinjitsuScorp29 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:32 pm

Theres a weird bug where your character's hand just stretches into the distance and when you pick up a ball you basically can't do anything. Also will it possible down the line to add a feature to change character? Like be able to control Andrice, Eloimaya, succubus, female mage and female goblin?
NinjitsuScorp29
Been posting for a bit

PreviousNext

Return to Vore game